Basket Case

Max Igan update - break down or threatened / controlled ?

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l think he mentioned he had nothing planned as his health was declining and he needed to chill and rest, so no..
He jetted around talking at conventions around the world a few times a year previously.

well that would be the perfect time to shut someone down just as the perfect time to suicide someone is after they have announced they are 'depressed'

if you are a public figure who is challenging the cabal then never say you are depressed and never travel in light aircraft

• Like 2

l've just found a copy of one of his removed weather mod videos on another channel...
(this channel only has 853 subs as opposed to Max' 204K)

Edited by Basket Case

He said yesterday he was going to reveal his real name.   I wonder if he's one of the good Jewish truthers. I hope so.  His middle

name is Maxwell, which may suggest some Jewish ancestry.

He's been a warrior for truth concerning Palestine stolen, so Jew or not, I applaud him.:classic_smile:

Last month he appeared  on the Iranian Press TV, speaking truth imo.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

He said yesterday he was going to reveal his real name.   I wonder if he's one of the good Jewish truthers.

yes that was my first though too!

his real name turns out to be david cohen! lol...sorry i probably shouldn't laugh

@oddsnsods

hi odds can you please give us a breakdown of what's going on in that vid you've posted there? thanks

9 minutes ago, muir said:

@oddsnsods

hi odds can you please give us a breakdown of what's going on in that vid you've posted there? thanks

l've flicked through it.
Max takes a flight across the world - 11.5 hour flight.
He takes a compass. Keeps in contact with a friend.
A friend logs and tracks the flight in real time.
They are working to prove we live on a Globe.
Which completely goes against his arguments against Flat Earthers over the years and goes against his latest 'strange' video.

Edited by Basket Case
  • Like 2

Yes, he took a flight from Sydney to Santiago.

Which would be impossible in the time given according to a flat Earth map.

Jeranism is a flat earther.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes, he took a flight from Sydney to Santiago.

Which would be impossible in the time given according to a flat Earth map.

Jeranism is a flat earther.

so they ended up debunking the flat earth theory through their experiment?

50 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l've flicked through it.
Max takes a flight across the world - 11.5 hour flight.
He takes a compass. Keeps in contact with a friend.
A friend logs and tracks the flight in real time.
They are working to prove we live on a Globe.
Which completely goes against his arguments against Flat Earthers over the years and goes against his latest 'strange' video.

All of the leading guru's normally have a get out clause, so when the banter gets so unfathomable and unconventional those who are trying to work things out simply turn off, it is a classic form of counter intel.

i'm wary of flat earthism however i am open to the possibility that we are all in a giant westworld-type simulation lol

a magician once told me 'the matrix is self aware'

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, muir said:

so they ended up debunking the flat earth theory through their experiment?

Well Flatties, dont believe these flights really exist & are just phantom.

Jeranism is a strange one, not sure hes a real Flat Earther, as he has done a video before, which he shows the ISS passing the moon at the time predicted.

This would not be possible on the Flat Earth model of course.

I only know this guy from his ISS astronaut fakery videos.

Which still look very fake to me.

Part of the reason, NASA brought us the Flat Earthers..

After the whole charade has taken place and one has deposited themselves amongst the guru's stones, what then, you see non of the leading alternative guru's ever mention that it is our real life skills that convey everything we do, are in what we create, not one of them, because they are also devoid of such a free mechanism, they also use the W's 3 to gather minds who will fund them, so in reality they are no different to the ones who they demonise.

What Max is doing here is to cut off his own and others avenue of revenue, because if we stop searching and stop feeding their system, their own sustinance will begin to dwindle and die, this is why I advise all such mind types to skill up in order of surviving.

Below is a dance room ball with lost of guru's all shining their light and procrastinting to a world in bling mode, one which everyone can see, but do not fully understand or which light to follow, the best way is to make your own ball.

Edited by The Apprentice

I have been listening to Max for around 10 years now, probably even more than I've listened to DI. Like everyone else, I'm quite shocked by his latest video which seems to go against much of what he has been saying for years. For instance, he often spoke of the great info provided by Martin Liedtke but felt that he was losing most people by having a channel called Flat Earth British. He even suggested a name change to Martin, which of course he refused. So after producing all of those excellent reports on the Aussie fires, with huge views meaning new people looking at his work, the last thing he would do is suddenly claim the earth is flat, by his own logic and reason. What a way to lose all those new viewers and discredit the excellent work he has done on the fires.

I think most likely one of two things has happened. One, as suggested by many others on here, is that he has been threatened (family) and has been pretty much left no choice but to discredit himself to keep them safe.

The other possibility is that this light/info download was real and has left him a bit scatter brained. Funnily enough I am currently reading VALIS by Phillip Dick, in which he writes about his real life experience of receiving an information download via a flash of pink light in his brain. For those who haven't heard the story, the info delivered by the light told him that his son had a rare birth defect and would die without an operation. Doctors successfully saved his son's life, but only after Dick told them what to look for. Dick thought the light came from Sirius for some reason, and that it was either GOD or his own future higher self. He also saw ancient rome 70AD imposed over our reality, heard languages he shouldn't have known, an old Greek dialect from that time period. Some of the stuff Max was saying really reminded me of the sort of things Dick was saying after his experience and he was also very confused like Max seems to be just now. As others have said, it's also  like the experience DI had in Peru, another knowledge download which left him scrambled for a while. Dick also believed that time had stopped in 70AD and only began again in 1945, really don't know what to make of that! He also repeatedly talks about how the 'Empire never ended' and we're all trapped in a 'Black Fortress' (his name for the Matrix?). He claimed De Ja Vu was a sign of them altering our 'fake ' reality. I definately feel a bit of synchronicity to be reading this part of the book, as Max launched his latest video.

Overall, I hope he's OK and looking forward to his next video to see what else he has to say. He may actually settle back down, as DI did after Wogan, and be able to process and distribute the info he has received.

• Like 2

I watched some of it App, but have to go out. Max is contradicting what he said. Credibility shot😵.

He now says it was a fake download from the predators via WIFI & nothing to do with enlightenment.

Edited by oddsnsods

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I watched some of it App, but have to go out. Max is contradicting what he said. Credibility shot😵.

He now says it was a fake download from the predators via WIFI & nothing to do with enlightenment.

Edited by The Apprentice

In the comments a couple of people talk about people being in the background, an example is you can see a hand gesture at 32:47 on the reflection of his glasses, who are these people, his friends? Handlers? 

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

In the comments a couple of people talk about people being in the background, an example is you can see a hand gesture at 32:47 on the reflection of his glasses, who are these people, his friends? Handlers? 

I slow motion you can clearly see that it is his bare arm and monitor that is reflecting in his glasses.

58 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

After the whole charade has taken place and one has deposited themselves amongst the guru's stones, what then, you see non of the leading alternative guru's ever mention that it is our real life skills that convey everything we do, are in what we create, not one of them, because they are also devoid of such a free mechanism, they also use the W's 3 to gather minds who will fund them, so in reality they are no different to the ones who they demonise.

What Max is doing here is to cut off his own and others avenue of revenue, because if we stop searching and stop feeding their system, their own sustinance will begin to dwindle and die, this is why I advise all such mind types to skill up in order of surviving.

Wow !!!!!!!!!
All the RE-SEARCHING l've been doing today (looking around at Max' previous work on his and other channels - reading Carlos Castaneda) etc etc....and l didn't look for a new video from Max (Duuuhhhhh).
And what a video/talk it is :classic_biggrin:
Thanks Apprentice.
This goes with exactly what you're about to do.
No more lnternet , no more RE-SEARCHING.
No more MOTHER (flat) BOARD.
The truth is within us all. Practice our skills. Use what we know.
The Fuckers that control and damage our Planet will carry on regardless....RE-SEARCH or no RE-SEARCH.
(l need to keep my laptop off and find my copy of Tolstoys - The Kingdom of God is Within You - and re-read it - to re-member how to focus inwards and work there)

A repeat of the video Apprentice posted - The video from Max - TODAY;

There is another option that some may want to consider Max,having hung out with Martin Liedke for some time,plus the fact that his compass on the flight he took to de bunk flat earth,gave the true reading all through his flight,I guess he woke to the truth,earths F    L    A    T and we are living in a reset bubble.

Max is fine.
More than fine...
"A more coherent explanation of events The key is, that you create that which you search for. A search engine does not just record what you are searching for, it records what you are thinking about and what you want to see. Therefore it can provide the information needed to create a perfect virtual world, and you wont even know you're in it. Something else I have noticed that I forgot to mention is they were not able to try this with me until after I had appeared on camera.... hmmm... With deep fake tech they could have me on as a self proclaimed flat earther who thinks he is the second coming, so if you ever see me making any such claims, you know it Ive been replaced. And I'm writing this here below because I didn't want to say it in the video.
The Predator Mind:
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/predators.html
Watch todays video;

Edited by Basket Case

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Wow !!!!!!!!!
All the RE-SEARCHING l've been doing today (looking around at Max' previous work on his and other channels - reading Carlos Castaneda) etc etc....and l didn't look for a new video from Max (Duuuhhhhh).
And what a video/talk it is :classic_biggrin:
Thanks Apprentice.
This goes with exactly what you're about to do.
No more lnternet , no more RE-SEARCHING.
No more MOTHER (flat) BOARD.
The truth is within us all. Practice our skills. Use what we know.
The Fuckers that control and damage our Planet will carry on regardless....RE-SEARCH or no RE-SEARCH.
(l need to keep my laptop off and find my copy of Tolstoys - The Kingdom of God is Within You - and re-read it - to re-member how to focus inwards and work there)

A repeat of the video Apprentice posted - The video from Max - TODAY;

The truth of the matter is, it is our hand to eye coordination that brings forward our demise or our delight, there is no other way to describe it, if we want wars our children will carry on dieing in them, if we want to make shoes we will make shoes, but at least let us tell our children the same.

I have learned lots more from the internet than listening to the alternative guru's, we all know automatically what is right and wrong from birth, we might put this into practice on a wider scale.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lady Baynham said:

There is another option that some may want to consider Max,having hung out with Martin Liedke for some time,plus the fact that his compass on the flight he took to de bunk flat earth,gave the true reading all through his flight,I guess he woke to the truth,earths F    L    A    T and we are living in a reset bubble.

Like he said, the individual can believe whatever they like, so the debate on that is moot unless established and unbiased science can show it directly.

42 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I slow motion you can clearly see that it is his bare arm and monitor that is reflecting in his glasses.

Cheers haha, I can’t see closely enough on my phone! 😆