Basket Case

Max Igan update - break down or threatened / controlled ?

36 minutes ago, Deca said:

A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020

oh man max is sounding much better there!

he sounds like he has come back down to ground, thank goodness

• Like 1

Well... Targeted Individual...?

He certainly seems to have got himself back together.  Interesting to witness that in real time.

• Like 2

How does one truly know if someone has been got at in any way, hypnotised, electronically, and or both, this is the question.

If it is possible via WiFi, LiFi, 5G, even when the person has not been anywhere near such technology, is another question, say out in the open countryside and not inside a house where there is technology.

Or is it another conspiracy, where is the scientific evidence that the proposed science has done this, and I mean propper peer reviewed science, not a bunch of non scientists making a video about it that often throws no light on things at all.

Edited by The Apprentice

Did someone say earlier, that he has possibly been got at, well bugger me, a picture paints a thousand words.

Edited by The Apprentice

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

Did someone say earlier, that he has possibly been got at, well bugger me, a picture paints a thousand wods.

Benny Wills is straight up.
'The Conspiracy Guy' videos seem to be a bit of fun.
lnvestigates with full facts and figure.
Vaccines;

• Like 2

Max seems totally fine now.
Here's his latest update on the Australian fires / weather control;

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Max seems totally fine now.
Here's his latest update on the Australian fires / weather control;

What is happening here is The Highland Clearances happening all over again, it is not just happening here in Australia but everywhere, and it is not the fires fault but human greed and sheer lazyness.

In the USA they are also removing thousands of smaller dams which supplied water to many small farmers and smaller communities, without this supply of fresh water they simply cannot continue and will incur huge costs brings in what they might need.

It is also happening in Scotland they are now trying to get the current lairds/landlords off the land through government legislation, because the greed and arrogance of such owners will not let any to people who could service it for free as part of the rent etc.

We hear about the dissaster as they happens but never any reports of how the same areas have recovered afterwards, humans are really stupid and simply do not want anyone to have freedom, the result is what we see today.

People on the whole are lazy, I know of some who own huge plots of land but cannot afford to sevice them properly so they end up overgrown, so when that new growth dies off during the winter huge amounts of dead dry fuel not only blocks out the sunlight but enables huge fuel stands for potential fire risks thereafter, so who's fault is it if the unmanaged land sets on fire and creates huge stored energy fields of brush, the land owners of course.

Edited by The Apprentice

You think people like Max won't be targeted  ??? 

The controlling ET's have very sophisticated mind control tech ... Politicians and whistle-blowers like Max and Icke will get particular attention ...

The reason some like Icke are still sane and alive is because of Divine protection .

If Max doesn't believe in god or the Divine realm this will limit their ability to send protection. 

I take it your answer is to me oz, so I will say this,

The reason why the alternatives news outlets survive is because they are using the system to fight it and in doing so are funding it, some more than others, the printed material and merchandice  they also sell is made off shore thus bolstering the same system.

There is nothing divine involved here, only money which is divine to the cabal and how it is used to control the masses, who have no other forms or security outside their imaginary debt status as wealth.

What is likely to happen when 5G becomes the norm and the former tech is replaced, those fighting the system will also be using it, so if they are successful in thwarting the tech they then remove their own ability to fight it and become the next victim through ND BY their own design or policy.

Max is a good orator as are many others, but without their voice what do they really have left, non can cease doing what they are doing for more than a few days before people get bored and wander of to find another version of the same opiate, these people are more vulnerable than they realize, never invest in real life skills that can render a return if need be and simply could not survive what is coming, not in any shape or form.

29 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I take it your answer is to me oz, so I will say this,

First time I looked at this thread ...my post was aimed at the question in the title "what's going on with Max" 

I've said all I need to ... unfolding events will soon show the rabbit hole goes much deeper than money ...

World events are about to take on the appearance of a Si-Fi movie ... Just don't trust any ET's that turn up!

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

First time I looked at this thread ...my post was aimed at the question in the title "what's going on with Max" 

I've said all I need to ... unfolding events will soon show the rabbit hole goes much deeper than money ...

World events are about to take on the appearance of a Si-Fi movie ... Just don't trust any ET's that turn up!

So what you are saying is the illusion that could be transmitted to us on a global scale is mearly a giant movie screen, but it could be aliens, your not very clear as to which you think it might be, and here in is a problem for myself who believes nothing and only half of what he sees.

Most people will be looking down at their mobile devices if a movie is about to begin showing.

Edited by The Apprentice

Just now, The Apprentice said:

So what you are saying is the illusion that could be transmitted to us on a global scale is mearly a giant movie screen, but it could be aliens, your not very clear as to which you think..

I'm obviously not explaining myself well ....

There is the world most people see and take  on face value... A truther/conspiracy theorist of the conventional Alex Jones type , see a hidden human hand manipulating world events , wealthy humans conspiring together  ... Icke takes this deeper and suggests an ET component ... not quiet clear whether Icke sees the Reptilians as ETs or demonic spirits ..either way it's an off world intelligence that manipulates the humans (royalty rothschilds politicians etc) ...

Over the past decade there has appeared 2 new information streams which clarify and fill in the missing parts . One stream comprises the dozens of whistle-blowers from the SSP ... A Cabal run off world empire with millions of humans from Earth , controlled (mind controlled) to a high level  ... they are in bases off world , fly advanced craft they start fires , brought down the towers on 9/11...

The second recent information stream is Karl Mollison ... By rigorousness adherence to effective procedures he has tapped into a divine source that explains a confederation of 4 evil ETs is behind all manipulations here , they have been playing with humanity from the start , and are now board with it all and are about to implement the grand finale  the final take down of humanity .....

An ecological and economic collapse followed by the arrival of the ET's themselves in some sort of deception , probably mass attacks on humanity using the SSP  ...  

We are informed the only hope for humanity is to pray for the healing of the dark ones and ask for divine intervention. 

55 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'm obviously not explaining myself well ....

There is the world most people see and take  on face value... A truther/conspiracy theorist of the conventional Alex Jones type , see a hidden human hand manipulating world events , wealthy humans conspiring together  ... Icke takes this deeper and suggests an ET component ... not quiet clear whether Icke sees the Reptilians as ETs or demonic spirits ..either way it's an off world intelligence that manipulates the humans (royalty rothschilds politicians etc) ...

Over the past decade there has appeared 2 new information streams which clarify and fill in the missing parts . One stream comprises the dozens of whistle-blowers from the SSP ... A Cabal run off world empire with millions of humans from Earth , controlled (mind controlled) to a high level  ... they are in bases off world , fly advanced craft they start fires , brought down the towers on 9/11...

The second recent information stream is Karl Mollison ... By rigorousness adherence to effective procedures he has tapped into a divine source that explains a confederation of 4 evil ETs is behind all manipulations here , they have been playing with humanity from the start , and are now board with it all and are about to implement the grand finale  the final take down of humanity .....

An ecological and economic collapse followed by the arrival of the ET's themselves in some sort of deception , probably mass attacks on humanity using the SSP  ...  

We are informed the only hope for humanity is to pray for the healing of the dark ones and ask for divine intervention. 

After the bolded part I lost interest rapidly, and simply could not waste any more of my time trying to give an explanation, to what is unproven new age nonsense.

This world is what we make of it, nothing else really matters, what does matter is conserving ones energy instead of following myths and man made madness on things that do not exist outside of the human mind.

This is what certain guru's would have you do, so they can take a little of your real life energy so they don't have to work as hard, it is a vested interest for them to get you to wonder about and believe what they have to offer.

That is how this kind of cookie that they cook up crumbles.

Edited by The Apprentice

11 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

After the bolded part I lost interest rapidly, and simply could not waste any more of my time trying to give an explanation, to what is unproven new age nonsense.

"There is the world most people see and take  on face value... A truther/conspiracy theorist of the conventional Alex Jones type , see a hidden human hand manipulating world events , wealthy humans conspiring together  ..." 

The above is the bolded part ...What an  Extraordinary comment from Mr A ...All I've done there  is outline the fundamental premise of the truther/conspiracy movement that which people like Jones , Icke , Watt , Maxwell , Springmier and many others all agree on ... Namely that society and world events are not random happenings , but are the plan of a  Cabal  comprising of a dozen family lines , they pass the plan onto the next generation .... This is conspiracy 101 ...

You do understand this is a conspiracy forum don't you??? 

That people here believe there is a Conspiracy at the heart of society ....

Wealthy people conspiring together , holding back humanity???

If you don't believe that what do you believe ???And what are you doing here???

27 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

"There is the world most people see and take  on face value... A truther/conspiracy theorist of the conventional Alex Jones type , see a hidden human hand manipulating world events , wealthy humans conspiring together  ..." 

The above is the bolded part ...What an  Extraordinary comment from Mr A ...All I've done there  is outline the fundamental premise of the truther/conspiracy movement that which people like Jones , Icke , Watt , Maxwell , Springmier and many others all agree on ... Namely that society and world events are not random happenings , but are the plan of a  Cabal  comprising of a dozen family lines , they pass the plan onto the next generation .... This is conspiracy 101 ...

I don't see the elite as holding me back, I do what I like today which was enabled by like minded people who also saw what was happening around them and shared their skills and time for free, and will do what I can using that wisdom and skills gained to the best of my ability, and have show you all much of what I have created and how I achieved it, and how this empowers the individual not weakens them, that was one of the main reasons I came here, because I speak from experience, all of which we began doing as a family and now a couple, long before I ever heard of the truth movement.

I am not infalible and I will admit that, but know when I see wisdom and logic for what it is, and those dishing out what is pure new age nonsense, and see it as my duty to point it out as and when needed.

One does not need to believe what you can see happening scientifically and physically all around you, only religious bigots believe in something that they have no real evidence for, like many subjects here in the forum being sold by charletons who are not who they say they are when asked.

Is it too much to ask who these people say they are, if it is then what hope do we really have left, we are either awake to what is needed or we are not.

No other member here has given away as much as I have on this forum, because they are afraid to tell the truth, nor have they shown anyone what they have done that might be helpful to others to do similar. If we constantly focus on conspiracy and cannot relate to anything real that they have done, where do you think this will lead to, more conspiracy perhaps, and more where you are asked to pay for what we already know.

I plan to share as much real life experiences for as long as we are here, I suggest you all have a long hard think about what we have shared, because lives very well could depend on what you do and not what you say you might do, actions are worth ten times more than words can ever say.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 1/28/2020 at 12:31 PM, oz93666 said:

The reason some like Icke are still sane and alive is because of Divine protection .

If Max doesn't believe in god or the Divine realm this will limit their ability to send protection. 

i agree 100% that someone like david icke would have some sort of divine protection. this is not something i would have thought possible or even existed until the past 12 months of experiences and research but i don't think that a staunch belief in god or the divine is necessary, only that it will present itself to you no matter your belief system just to make you aware that they are there and awaiting contact but will protect you no matter.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, The Apprentice said:

There is nothing divine involved here, only money which is divine to the cabal and how it is used to control the masses, who have no other forms or security outside their imaginary debt status as wealth.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:11 PM, The Apprentice said:

This world is what we make of it, nothing else really matters, what does matter is conserving ones energy instead of following myths and man made madness on things that do not exist outside of the human mind.

that's where you're totally wrong. are you saying that the occult, occultic activity and supernatural/paranormal experiences are nonsense ?

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

agree

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i agree 100% that someone like david icke would have some sort of divine protection. this is not something i would have thought possible or even existed until the past 12 months of experiences and research but i don't think that a staunch belief in god or the divine is necessary, only that it will present itself to you no matter your belief system just to make you aware that they are there and awaiting contact but will protect you no matter.

that's where you're totally wrong. are you saying that the occult, occultic activity and supernatural/paranormal experiences are nonsense ?

agree

I think it is all in the mind, putting any kind of special stuff into our minds needs compliance to read such words and magic, if you abstain what you don't know cannot hurt you, if it comes into view physically then I will deal with it like nature does.

I did not say I was totally right either, but I only believe anything once I have seen it for myself, that is enough for me.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:32 AM, Metaspiral said:

you've obviously never had any direct experience of anyone having a schizophrenic episode. What this clearly is.......

Seems very calm and lucid to me, nothing at all like a schizophrenic episode and I've seen a few.

• Like 1

Max Igan has just done a 2-hour interview on the Kev Baker Show discussing his recent 'crazy epiphany' episode.

Early in the interview he mentions that he called DI soon afterwards and spoke to him for an hour and a half about the incident.

Dave apparently told him it was unlike like his own experience in the early 90s and that this did sound like technological interference.

Edited by size of light
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, size of light said:

Max Igan has just done a 2-hour interview on the Kev Baker Show discussing his recent 'crazy epiphany' episode.

Early in the interview he mentions that he called DI soon afterwards and spoke to him for an hour and a half about the incident.

Dave apparently told him it was unlike like his own experience in the early 90s and that this did sound like technological interference.

Cool....thanks :classic_cool: