Jump to content
TechNoir

A Proposed Explanation for the True Purpose Behind the Targeted Individual Phenomenon

Recommended Posts

 

A Proposed Explanation for the True Purpose Behind the Targeted Individual Phenomenon

 

In my opinion, the key to understanding the TI phenomenon is to adopt an understanding of reality itself that sees everything as a series of interacting and overlapping vibrational energy fields. Human thought, speech and emotions are forms of vibrational energy that carry distinct and unique vibrational signatures as does everything else we see, taste, touch and feel. Negative emotions such as fear and hatred occupy the low end of the vibrational frequency spectrum whereas positive ones such as love and gratitude vibrate more quickly and are said to be on the high end of the frequency range. 

 

The bottom line when it comes to the TI phenomenon is that those who are perpetrating the targeting of any individual (the perps) are doing so in order to generate negative low vibrational energy (such as fear and anger) so that they and others can feed off of that energy as a form of sustenance and pleasure. I’m not trying to oversimplify but being a TI is at its most basic being a victim of a form of psychic vampirism. 

 

To understand this concept more fully it is best to take a detour into the nature of Satanic cults and other associated secret societies and organizations. I’m not religious nor am I believer in traditional concepts of God and “the devil”. But I most definitely believe that modern industrialized nations (especially in North America) are rife with groups that can be designated as “Satanic” and that these groups can be intergenerational in nature (meaning one is born as a member of the cult). These groups are well known to practice all manners of bizzare black magic rituals and other deranged acts. Their membership cuts a wide swath throughout all of society and includes the wealthiest and most powerful, celebrities, mainstream religious leaders, law enforcement as well as low-level drug dealers and homeless addicts. Ritual human sacrifice, ritual abortion, the consumption of human blood, cannibalism, and the production and distribution of child pornography are merely the tip of the iceberg for these groups. 

 

This information is relevant because it provides a window into the mentality and organizational structure of those who are truly pulling the strings behind the TI phenomenon. Knowing your enemy is essential if you are to overcome them. However, it is important to keep in mind that not all perps are Satanists and some perps aren’t even aware that they are perps (they are mind-controlled and have limited awareness of how they are perceived). But it is important to remember that the ones who are really calling the shots are definitely affiliated with a Satanic coven or cult. And these cult/coven members are well aware and familiar with the concept of everything in reality being a series of interacting vibrational energy fields. They obviously use this knowledge to facilitate their attacks on TI’s. These attacks are committed with the goal of generating the low frequency psychic energy that they subsequently feed off of. Remember, the body is simply an energetic field manifesting in a physical form and if you know how to influence the state of that energy field you can produce physical symptoms remotely without direct physical contact. 

 

Indirect attacks can take the form of organized stalking, home break-ins, slander and/or false accusations among many other variations. Direct attacks are induced physical symptoms that have an external source such as artificial auditory hallucinations, involuntary muscle contractions, genital pain, severe migraines, sleep deprivation, severe chest pain - the list is truly endless. This daunting array of horrors leads TI’s into many traps that can result in the destruction of their credibility among the uninformed. If TI’s react by jumping to conclusions regarding who is behind what is happening to them and what is the actual source and methods via which this living hell is being thrust upon them the result is ineffectiveness in convincing others as well as ineffectiveness in resisting what is happening to them. 

 

It is vitally important to deal primarily in possibilities rather than certainties. I remember meeting a TI that wanted me to sign a petition stating that the United States government had implanted a microchip in my head. I asked  “but how do I know it’s really a microchip in my head and not just a directed energy weapon that transmits and interfaces remotely and wirelessly? And how do I know it’s the United States and not the Israeli’s or the Chinese? (we live in Canada)” His answer was “I know it’s the Americans and I know you do have a microchip in your head”. When I asked him about organized stalking his response was “I don’t deal with organized stalking, I only deal with Electronic Harassment”. Declaring certainty in regards to these situations actually damages credibility because there are so many different possibilities as to which exact weapons and techniques are being utilized as well as who exactly is most directly responsible. However, we can definitely be certain of the existence of artificially induced physical symptoms because they are replicated across so many different and diverse individuals. We can be certain of organized stalking and harassment because so many report the same experiences. We just cannot know the definitive cause or the specific individuals behind the attacks. 

 

For example, physical symptoms such as a severe migraine with nausea can be produced in a variety of different ways such as:

 

  1. A microchip implant

  2. ELF frequency transmitter

  3. Psychic energy attack (ie. 100 people chanting, visualizing and sending the intention of causing the pain and nausea) 

  4. Post hypnotic suggestion 

 

TI’s must adopt a state of mental flexibility that is free of accusations, impulsivity, assumptions, and outbursts. When observing a potential perp, instead reacting with righteous indignation, anger or fear one must take a step back and consider the possibilities, such as: 

 

  1. They could be totally mind-controlled and have no consciousness of their own 

  2. They could be a satanic coven member receiving auditory command hallucinations and thought injections commanding them to act in a certain way

  3. They could be a freemason or other secret society member receiving auditory command hallucinations and thought injections commanding them to act in certain way

  4. They could be a former TI that was “turned” and are now a perp against their will 

 

There is a concept of a greater level of awareness and intentionality known as zero-point non-reactive consciousness. While achieving true zero-point non-reactive consciousness requires an intense amount of meditation, reflection and spiritual work understanding and contemplating the concept itself is important and highly relevant to the plight of a targeted individual. For a TI, it is essential to be able to achieve some level of serenity or mindful acceptance of what is going on around them on a daily basis. A key aspect of this is being able to recognize an energy attack or energy drain for what it really is and then consciously repelling or diminishing the attack it by taking control of your own energetic responses (that is, taking control of your thoughts, emotions and actions). A TI must be adept at not falling into a negative energetic feedback loop or downward spiral that feeds on itself. These techniques will be far more effective of a defense than any homemade shielding device or frequency jammer could ever be.   

 

(To be continued)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd part when? Also, would appreciate more info on the psychic attacks. If you consider the psychic angle, do you think these people can have an effect on suicided person's soul?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TechNoir said:

psychic vampirism


"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."
 

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/predators.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Basket Case said:


"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."
 

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/predators.html

 

That's another very distinct possibility that needs to be considered for the hierarchy of this kind of organization.  The OP is excellent and brings some solid possibilities.  What is beyond the people that do this? Beyond Satanic/Masonic, and the human connection, what else is plugged into this and truly benefiting from this kind of suffering?

 

We need to figure that out.  Is it just part of experimentation on the herd?  I think there is  very basic group that simply monitors us, and does the whole "alien abduction" thing for these reasons, but there seems to also be a really negative group of entities. They must be what empowers this very negative human component that feeds off of and exudes the worst kind of psychic and vibrational energy.  Not to mention fear, panic and something in our blood.  I'd really like to know what that is.  And not just "they are demons".  Take away the superstition, religion and age old beliefs, and come up with a logical answer.  Electricity is key to all of this, that much I know.  Natural and man made.  

 

This is so far a great thread.  I'm not  TI, don't believe I know any... but I am fascinated by the phenomena.  Also awaiting Part 2.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 12:40 AM, ronisron said:

 

That's another very distinct possibility that needs to be considered for the hierarchy of this kind of organization.  The OP is excellent and brings some solid possibilities.  What is beyond the people that do this? Beyond Satanic/Masonic, and the human connection, what else is plugged into this and truly benefiting from this kind of suffering?

 

We need to figure that out.  Is it just part of experimentation on the herd?  I think there is  very basic group that simply monitors us, and does the whole "alien abduction" thing for these reasons, but there seems to also be a really negative group of entities. They must be what empowers this very negative human component that feeds off of and exudes the worst kind of psychic and vibrational energy.  Not to mention fear, panic and something in our blood.  I'd really like to know what that is.  And not just "they are demons".  Take away the superstition, religion and age old beliefs, and come up with a logical answer.  Electricity is key to all of this, that much I know.  Natural and man made.  

 

This is so far a great thread.  I'm not  TI, don't believe I know any... but I am fascinated by the phenomena.  Also awaiting Part 2.....

 

Take a watch of 'The Shining' follow up, a film called 'Doctor Sleep'.
A fictional portrayal of something very real...  :classic_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

Take a watch of 'The Shining' follow up, a film called 'Doctor Sleep'.
A fictional portrayal of something very real...  :classic_sad:

I started to read that book, but King is not someone I enjoy reading that much anymore.  His books were very well written for the type of genre he is in, but over the lat 10-15 years, his books have gotten very dark -- as though when I am reading them, it's like being drawn into something you don't want to be party to..  I understand the premise may fit, though from the book I don't really remember the plot being about TI's, it was the young boy from The Shining as an adult and all of the things he experienced since the events at the hotel.  The last books I read by King was a decent trilogy that started with Mr Mercedes and concluded with End of Watch, they were about mind control, psychic stalking and things like that. Not bad.  I find Dean Koontz to be more plugged in to what's going on, and it's always no matter what, the good guys win in the end.  I highly recommend his book From The Corner of His Eye.

 

As for TI's, it's mainstream now, it's not a myth so much.  The only thing is, that when the MSM does a piece on it, it tends to show people in a light that leans toward the person probably being mentally ill, or stressed and paranoid due to unexpected turns in their lives or livelihoods.  I have a feeling that they are sending the same energy towards all of us, and the TI's are the ones who are most sensitive to it.  When they start to react outwardly, it is picked up on and they are targeted.  It's most bizarre.

 

There was a very deliberate case of gangstalking in California of a man who was convinced that police were up to no good and stalking him.  He set up cameras around his house, he was writing letters to the local newspapers and that kind of thing.  They stepped up the harassment, and he sent out a Facebook message asking for someone to stay with him because he feared for his life.  He was found murdered the next day.  The point is, like a lot of things that happen in our society, the police would have to be involved at some level to assist in and allow gangstalking to happen, while also labeling the person a "nuisance" and not responding to their calls for help.  The above case involved the police directly being involved in the harassment and murder.

Edited by ronisron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 12:40 AM, ronisron said:

They must be what empowers this very negative human component that feeds off of and exudes the worst kind of psychic and vibrational energy.


Sorry, l wasn't talking about TIs, but Energy Vampires.
ln Doctor Sleep there is a group of 'people' that torture and kill people (and children) and feed off of their 'life essence'....breathing it in, energising them.
lt's very dark and uncomfortable viewing, when you undersand this is actually real. The masses just view this as dark horror / fantasy stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ronisron
(l haven't read S King since l was a youngster......not 'my thing' anymore, too dark like you say.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 9:25 AM, JackJohnson said:

2nd part when? Also, would appreciate more info on the psychic attacks. If you consider the psychic angle, do you think these people can have an effect on suicided person's soul?

 

With respect to psychic attacks these can take numerous different forms. For example, in the context of black magic there could be a ritual sacrifice taking place for the specific goal of causing injury or harm to a target. Those individuals taking part in the ritual are in effect “casting a spell” that is using the energy from the sacrifice for a specific purpose. However it is important not to view such an occurrence in magical terms. These individuals are simply in possession of a degree of scientific knowledge that is more or less denied to the general public. 

 

A far less ominous form of psychic attack could simply take the form of two strangers in public talking about the target in generalities while holding the intention in their minds of directing the content of that conversion to the target in question. For example, they might say some threatening or degrading comment amongst themselves using the target’s first name only or no name at all while focusing their mind intensely on the target. This is how the target can develop the strong belief that these strangers are talking specifically about them simply because of the energetic connection created by the strong intention of the person(s) that made the comment(s). 

 

Regarding effects on the soul of TI’s who have been driven to suicide I would prefer not to speculate. I personally believe in reincarnation so each individual’s unique life experiences and past life experiences would be brought into play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 7:40 PM, ronisron said:

 

That's another very distinct possibility that needs to be considered for the hierarchy of this kind of organization.  The OP is excellent and brings some solid possibilities.  What is beyond the people that do this? Beyond Satanic/Masonic, and the human connection, what else is plugged into this and truly benefiting from this kind of suffering?

 

We need to figure that out.  Is it just part of experimentation on the herd?  I think there is  very basic group that simply monitors us, and does the whole "alien abduction" thing for these reasons, but there seems to also be a really negative group of entities. They must be what empowers this very negative human component that feeds off of and exudes the worst kind of psychic and vibrational energy.  Not to mention fear, panic and something in our blood.  I'd really like to know what that is.  And not just "they are demons".  Take away the superstition, religion and age old beliefs, and come up with a logical answer.  Electricity is key to all of this, that much I know.  Natural and man made.  

 

This is so far a great thread.  I'm not  TI, don't believe I know any... but I am fascinated by the phenomena.  Also awaiting Part 2.....

 

 

This is related to what has been referred to as “the topic of all topics”. The higher levels of the Satanic coven network are definitely in direct contact with deeply negative non-human entities that are both physical and non-physical in nature. David Icke has written extensively about how these entities are able to physically manifest themselves into our reality during rituals and how observers have actually witnessed certain public figures such as former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath actually transform before their eyes into a much larger and powerful reptilian entity before transforming back to human form. 

 

It has also been said that when individuals go through initiation rituals into certain secret societies such as the Freemasons what is taking place in the realm of the unseen is that negative entities are being sent into or attached to the initiate. Using the example of freemasonry, as one advances through the degrees these entities begin to take greater and greater control over the mind, soul and body of the initiate although the initiate is more often than not unaware of what is actually happening. 

 

I would say that the TI phenomenon not only extends into the realm of the unseen but actually originates from there. This insatiable desire for negative energy is definitely driven by the negative non-human entities operating behind the scenes.

Edited by TechNoir
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ronisron said:

There was a very deliberate case of gangstalking in California of a man who was convinced that police were up to no good and stalking him.  He set up cameras around his house, he was writing letters to the local newspapers and that kind of thing.  They stepped up the harassment, and he sent out a Facebook message asking for someone to stay with him because he feared for his life.  He was found murdered the next day.  The point is, like a lot of things that happen in our society, the police would have to be involved at some level to assist in and allow gangstalking to happen, while also labeling the person a "nuisance" and not responding to their calls for help.  The above case involved the police directly being involved in the harassment and murder.

 

This reminds me of the death of a man who had built a homemade water-powered car. He was featured on a local news program driving this water-powered car down the highway and had been featured in a documentary. He collapsed and later died as he walked out of a restaurant holding his throat and yelling that he had been poisoned.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TechNoir said:

 

This reminds me of the death of a man who had built a homemade water-powered car. He was featured on a local news program driving this water-powered car down the highway and had been featured in a documentary. He collapsed and later died as he walked out of a restaurant holding his throat and yelling that he had been poisoned.  

 

Yes, that was Stan Meyer.  He invented a fuel converter for a regular engine that allowed the engine to run on any kind of water..  20 gallons of tap water to drive a vehicle across the US, and no more air pollution caused by exhaust.  He developed this tech during the gas crisis of the 1970's, when gas was astronomically priced and there were shortages that saw 2 mile log lineups at gas stations.  Necessity breeds invention, but this invention got Meyer killed, his invention was seized, discredited and a strong message was sent to those who dare mess with billions of dollars of potential revenue for the oil business and automobile manufacturers.  The "oil rich nations" had previously offered him 1 billion for the tech, because they wanted to suppress it.  

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TechNoir said:

 

 

This is related to what has been referred to as “the topic of all topics”. The higher levels of the Satanic coven network are definitely in direct contact with deeply negative non-human entities that are both physical and non-physical in nature. David Icke has written extensively about how these entities are able to physically manifest themselves into our reality during rituals and how observers have actually witnessed certain public figures such as former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath actually transform before their eyes into a much larger and powerful reptilian entity before transforming back to human form. 

 

It has also been said that when individuals go through initiation rituals into certain secret societies such as the Freemasons what is taking place in the realm of the unseen is that negative entities are being sent into or attached to the initiate. Using the example of freemasonry, as one advances through the degrees these entities begin to take greater and greater control over the mind, soul and body of the initiate although the initiate is more often than not unaware of what is actually happening. 

 

I would say that the TI phenomenon not only extends into the realm of the unseen but actually originates from there. This insatiable desire for negative energy is definitely driven by the negative non-human entities operating behind the scenes.

 

I think a lot of this comes down to electricity TBH.  That is the "carrier" of these entities and energies.  The clue is in "positive" and "negative" charges.  We are mostly water, as such a fantastic "conductor" and we are absolutely surrounded by man made electricity.  We live in houses that are lined with electric wires, and due to certain wiring configurations we will have built in electro magnetic fields at spots in our residences.  Electro magnetic fields are subject to manipulation by the will of individuals, tests have shown that using focus on an object in an EMF can make it move and respond to directed thought.  A directed form of electricity or EMF can probably do the same to us.

 

As for the people who are part of gangstalking and are focusing intent on individuals... it made me think of remote viewing, and how anyone can be trained using simple techniques and practice to perform simple aspects of RV.  It would be almost the same kind of thing -- learning to focus on a person and direct will towards them, or direct thoughts or feelings toward them.  It's possible that as they are opening their minds to this process and technique, that they are willingly or unknowingly allowing negative energies to enter in and begin to control them.

 

There is a lot to consider but ultimately there are but a few answers for all of this.  The thing is, some of the answers venture far beyond regular conversation topics.  I am very interested in this subject, it is horrible to think of people being directly harassed, controlled, manipulated and driven to madness or suicide.  It's not fair.  It would be great to find ways to assist people that are experiencing this with real solutions and techniques that they can employ in their lives.  Bring back some confidence and sense of self.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, TechNoir said:

 

 

A Proposed Explanation for the True Purpose Behind the Targeted Individual Phenomenon

 

In my opinion, the key to understanding the TI phenomenon is to adopt an understanding of reality itself that sees everything as a series of interacting and overlapping vibrational energy fields. Human thought, speech and emotions are forms of vibrational energy that carry distinct and unique vibrational signatures as does everything else we see, taste, touch and feel. Negative emotions such as fear and hatred occupy the low end of the vibrational frequency spectrum whereas positive ones such as love and gratitude vibrate more quickly and are said to be on the high end of the frequency range. 

 

The bottom line when it comes to the TI phenomenon is that those who are perpetrating the targeting of any individual (the perps) are doing so in order to generate negative low vibrational energy (such as fear and anger) so that they and others can feed off of that energy as a form of sustenance and pleasure. I’m not trying to oversimplify but being a TI is at its most basic being a victim of a form of psychic vampirism.

 

I was with you upto here, then you started describing a different phenomena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to make heads or tails about this. I've been targeted since 2014, and I believe, last year,  these tactics were heavily used on me. It was even suggested that my life as it would be over(in certain terms it is).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

I've been trying to make heads or tails about this. I've been targeted since 2014, and I believe, last year,  these tactics were heavily used on me. It was even suggested that my life as it would be over(in certain terms it is).

There are a lot of videos with links to groups on YouTube.  There is also resident TI deca who posts pretty much exclusively in the "Technology and Transhumanism" sub forum.  If you want to go back to the old David Icke Forum, there were a few TI's on there and a lot of info was exchanged.  There has to be a way to protect yourself from this. A poster named Janet W recommended a Faraday cage, and the concept is something that "tinfoil hat" wearers have known about for a while.

 

People can make simple devices from old TV remotes for jamming cell phone signals, and for controlling the sound systems of neighbors who won't turn it down.  The answer is only unknown until people figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This video kicks off a fairly significant playlist of videos on the subject;

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TechNoir your OP sounds bang on imo. it has taken me years to come to the same conclusion about the perpetrators of targeting and organised gang stalking.

 

i've been a TI since i think around 2006/2007, though i didn't actually realise it until about 2014 maybe when i started putting two and two together and doing some research about WTF was going on around me. it was crazy.

 

first of, i became targeted because i phoned the police about suspected child abuse involving 'friends' of mine. one individual i named was a relation to police officers, including one renowned high-ranking RUC officer.

 

it does come in phases. my first realisation was what is known as 'same time exit/entry' which is when you leave your house, street (or return to) and there are always people/persons walking past or vehicles come passing by,  i don't mean sometimes, i mean ALWAYS and many times it is convoys of activity ... people and dog-walkers and the vehicles will screech tyres and rev engines and beep horns.  the people would also spit, cough and hack or take out their mobile phone or keys and jangle them as they walk past. morning noon or night this would occur and a lot of odd people would appear out of nowhere.

 

my second phase of realisation was neighbours, friends, old friends, acquaintances or ex-work mates would distance themselves from me or outright ignore me, which is the slander angle, which over the years i know stopped me from getting employment and accommodation. i also had clothes disappear and ripped and torn and items stolen and moved around the house.
it was when i couldn't get any sleep and got 'zapped' all over my body that i decided to do some online research and came across this gang stalking phenomenon.
(i actually really thought that it was my parents who were to blame for poisoning or contaminating my food and drink or destroying my clothes :classic_blush:😕.)

 

i now know for certain that at the heart of this programme is a 'satanic' and occultist extraterrestrial/interdimensional cabal in league with police, freemasons, neighbourhood watch, social services, intelligence agencies, emergency services and recruited criminal elements of a unremorseful/unempathetic nature.

 

they can mind read, remote view and input corrupt thoughts into you.

 

when discussing this horrific programme to the unaware it is better to start of by directing them to acknowledged similar practices carried out by governments and groups so that the TI isn't labelled a paranoid loony and then when you drop satanic/demonic gang stalking into it you'll be labelled a real undesirable and discredited mentally ill schizo, such as:

 

COINTELPRO
Zersetzung
Fair Game (Scientology)
SpyCops

 

the fundamental reason that i know that there is a demonic/ET aspect to gang stalking is that i saw a lady shapeshift her face from human to reptilian and back again in a matter of seconds just around the corner where i live a number of years ago while i was cycling. it shows the control and power they have over mind and thought that my response was to ignore it and not want to go down that rabbit-hole but the past 12 months i have had a number of what i can only describe as spiritual experiences which i feel is guiding me to expose what is going on.

 

i have had so many experiences mentioned (and not mentioned) in the comments above that if anyone wants to ask questions, ask away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

@TechNoir your OP sounds bang on imo. it has taken me years to come to the same conclusion about the perpetrators of targeting and organised gang stalking.

 

i've been a TI since i think around 2006/2007, though i didn't actually realise it until about 2014 maybe when i started putting two and two together and doing some research about WTF was going on around me. it was crazy.

 

first of, i became targeted because i phoned the police about suspected child abuse involving 'friends' of mine. one individual i named was a relation to police officers, including one renowned high-ranking RUC officer.

 

it does come in phases. my first realisation was what is known as 'same time exit/entry' which is when you leave your house, street (or return to) and there are always people/persons walking past or vehicles come passing by,  i don't mean sometimes, i mean ALWAYS and many times it is convoys of activity ... people and dog-walkers and the vehicles will screech tyres and rev engines and beep horns.  the people would also spit, cough and hack or take out their mobile phone or keys and jangle them as they walk past. morning noon or night this would occur and a lot of odd people would appear out of nowhere.

 

my second phase of realisation was neighbours, friends, old friends, acquaintances or ex-work mates would distance themselves from me or outright ignore me, which is the slander angle, which over the years i know stopped me from getting employment and accommodation. i also had clothes disappear and ripped and torn and items stolen and moved around the house.
it was when i couldn't get any sleep and got 'zapped' all over my body that i decided to do some online research and came across this gang stalking phenomenon.
(i actually really thought that it was my parents who were to blame for poisoning or contaminating my food and drink or destroying my clothes :classic_blush:😕.)

 

i now know for certain that at the heart of this programme is a 'satanic' and occultist extraterrestrial/interdimensional cabal in league with police, freemasons, neighbourhood watch, social services, intelligence agencies, emergency services and recruited criminal elements of a unremorseful/unempathetic nature.

 

they can mind read, remote view and input corrupt thoughts into you.

 

when discussing this horrific programme to the unaware it is better to start of by directing them to acknowledged similar practices carried out by governments and groups so that the TI isn't labelled a paranoid loony and then when you drop satanic/demonic gang stalking into it you'll be labelled a real undesirable and discredited mentally ill schizo, such as:

 

COINTELPRO
Zersetzung
Fair Game (Scientology)
SpyCops

 

the fundamental reason that i know that there is a demonic/ET aspect to gang stalking is that i saw a lady shapeshift her face from human to reptilian and back again in a matter of seconds just around the corner where i live a number of years ago while i was cycling. it shows the control and power they have over mind and thought that my response was to ignore it and not want to go down that rabbit-hole but the past 12 months i have had a number of what i can only describe as spiritual experiences which i feel is guiding me to expose what is going on.

 

i have had so many experiences mentioned (and not mentioned) in the comments above that if anyone wants to ask questions, ask away.

This is a very real phenomenon that people are experiencing, it's frightening, and I hope some real solid ideas and strategies can be put forth -- a little in this thread, on the Facebook groups, YouTube groups.... it's scary and it's so unfair... not that it means anything to the perps, but it does to anyone with a touch of empathy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ronisron said:

This is a very real phenomenon that people are experiencing, it's frightening, and I hope some real solid ideas and strategies can be put forth -- a little in this thread, on the Facebook groups, YouTube groups.... it's scary and it's so unfair... not that it means anything to the perps, but it does to anyone with a touch of empathy.

 

i've noticed that when you are able to control your negative reactions to perps especially fear and anger it seems they become a bit more powerless. they definitely feed of fear and anger like vampires which is why they try to sensitize you to certain actions so you react negatively and will no doubt record your negative reaction as proof of the TI's apparent incredulity.

 

i also carry a recording device everywhere i go, an action/bike camera. i've recorded and documented so much evidence and uploaded it and the perps are aware of it, and so are the police. perp neighburs who used to be brazen in their gang stalking and smirking now cower. putting manners on some of them has been a delight lol.

 

a very important part that i can't believe i left out is that this is spiritual warfare.

i have noticed overwhelmingly that for me there is some sort of divine protection that these demonically possessed perps can see and they literally shit themselves and flee. a few TI accounts (and angelic/spiritual guide youtube videos) testify to this also. they have suggested an aura or etheric wings that the human eye can't see but the demonically inhabited perp can. sounds far-fetched but as i've said i've had spiritual experiences recently that defy everything i had ever believed (or indoctrinated to believe) in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

i've noticed that when you are able to control your negative reactions to perps especially fear and anger it seems they become a bit more powerless. they definitely feed of fear and anger like vampires which is why they try to sensitize you to certain actions so you react negatively and will no doubt record your negative reaction as proof of the TI's apparent incredulity.

 

i also carry a recording device everywhere i go, an action/bike camera. i've recorded and documented so much evidence and uploaded it and the perps are aware of it, and so are the police. perp neighburs who used to be brazen in their gang stalking and smirking now cower. putting manners on some of them has been a delight lol.

 

a very important part that i can't believe i left out is that this is spiritual warfare.

i have noticed overwhelmingly that for me there is some sort of divine protection that these demonically possessed perps can see and they literally shit themselves and flee. a few TI accounts (and angelic/spiritual guide youtube videos) testify to this also. they have suggested an aura or etheric wings that the human eye can't see but the demonically inhabited perp can. sounds far-fetched but as i've said i've had spiritual experiences recently that defy everything i had ever believed (or indoctrinated to believe) in.

Excellent.  

 

I agree with/ believe the bolded 100%.  Absolutely.  I don't know how they know or see but knowledge is empowering, knowing who you are and how powerful a soul can be is tantamount.  

 

Good job of recording and documenting, it's good to be proactive in any aspect.  When we have nothing to do, to motivate us, we are weaker and more susceptible to negative energies.  I've seen videos of a man following his stalkers into a Nordstrom, and they were nervous.  He was talking to them and they were trying to tune him out but he just kept badgering them in a perfectly acceptable way.  That can work against you if the police are there.  Try not to exclusively upload to YouTube if you do decide to, BitChute is another site you may want to look into.

 

This is not the exact video, but this is a good one from Australia...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 10:41 PM, ronisron said:

Excellent.  

 

I agree with/ believe the bolded 100%.  Absolutely.  I don't know how they know or see but knowledge is empowering, knowing who you are and how powerful a soul can be is tantamount.  

 

Good job of recording and documenting, it's good to be proactive in any aspect.  When we have nothing to do, to motivate us, we are weaker and more susceptible to negative energies.  I've seen videos of a man following his stalkers into a Nordstrom, and they were nervous.  He was talking to them and they were trying to tune him out but he just kept badgering them in a perfectly acceptable way.  That can work against you if the police are there.  Try not to exclusively upload to YouTube if you do decide to, BitChute is another site you may want to look into.

 

This is not the exact video, but this is a good one from Australia...

 

 

it's definitely paranormal/supernatural/interdimensional/ET. it isn't all advanced human/military technology. to gain this knowledge they no doubt become slaves for life of these entities and the targeting programme.

 

i upload mostly to twitter. i have done in the past on my youtube accounts, but they stopped me gaining access to them, but i have created a new YT channel. i also used to upload to vid.me which recently shut down. i'm sure i will create a bitchute account soon.

 

On 1/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Given To Fly said:

first of, i became targeted because i phoned the police about suspected child abuse involving 'friends' of mine. one individual i named was a relation to police officers, including one renowned high-ranking RUC officer.

 

just as i mentioned the RUC on here and discussed the violent, sectarian and discredited 'police force elsewhere online this is the sort of surveillance behaviour and creepy stalking activity they get up to:

 

https://twitter.com/_jammer_/status/1220716418070654979

 

i get a lot of vehicular gang stalking and registration plates relating to myself and inferring certain things.

 

one of the the most important factors in staying safe from the bastards is home security. i got CCTV installed and it has stopped a lot of the in-house criminality.  they used to get up to all sorts of vile acts. the sickening smells they used to plant on my clothes and bedding, contaminating/poisoning foods and drinks, breaking and stealing things, planting a DVD of children at a camp in my collection, constantly filling up the disposable water compartment of the tumble dryer so it would over-flood and cause a fire, slashing the tyres on my bicycle, enter the house when i am in the shower and making sure they were heard with loud footsteps and slamming the front door.... the list is endless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 3:30 AM, TechNoir said:

It has also been said that when individuals go through initiation rituals into certain secret societies such as the Freemasons what is taking place in the realm of the unseen is that negative entities are being sent into or attached to the initiate. Using the example of freemasonry, as one advances through the degrees these entities begin to take greater and greater control over the mind, soul and body of the initiate although the initiate is more often than not unaware of what is actually happening.

 

do you have any more information on this ? does it have to be consensual or can it be forced upon a person in one go ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what type of weapon can induce rapid heartbeat. A maser? Also, I'm still puzzled what kinda weapon or some other thing can make you feel sluggish and paralyzed. 'Cos there's something that can make you feel literally glued to a spring bed frame, and I mean when awake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

 

do you have any more information on this ? does it have to be consensual or can it be forced upon a person in one go ?

Question wasn't pointed at me but I'll answer anyway. There's one old-ish interview with a former top level freemason from who alluded that such things happen during the initiation back from early 2010s. Personally I think it has to be on some level consensual.

 

PS. I can send you the link if wish so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×