TechNoir

A Proposed Explanation for the True Purpose Behind the Targeted Individual Phenomenon

12 hours ago, JackJohnson said:

Does anyone know what type of weapon can induce rapid heartbeat. A maser? Also, I'm still puzzled what kinda weapon or some other thing can make you feel sluggish and paralyzed. 'Cos there's something that can make you feel literally glued to a spring bed frame, and I mean when awake.

a microwave DEW can be used by neighbouring perps:

https://www.usa-anti-communist.com/ard/microwave-weapons.php

but over the years i have used an EMF meter and when i felt zaps and rapid heartbeat while awake i got no high readings and further research has led me to believe that summoned entities can also cause this, as can poisoned food and drink which used to happen a lot to me, not so much now.  summoned/attached/present entities need energy so suck your energy making you feel sluggish.

when i sleep, or try to sleep, i'd sometimes get a jolt and my heartbeat would rise and i'd feel wide awake so i then bought a heart-beat/pulse monitor so i would then record the results. since then (last year) this hasn't happened since !!.

12 hours ago, JackJohnson said:

Question wasn't pointed at me but I'll answer anyway. There's one old-ish interview with a former top level freemason from who alluded that such things happen during the initiation back from early 2010s. Personally I think it has to be on some level consensual.

PS. I can send you the link if wish so.

yes please send the link.

i think that's why they want and have access to children so they can not only abuse them but mind control and consent for them to initiate.

5 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

a microwave DEW can be used by neighbouring perps:

https://www.usa-anti-communist.com/ard/microwave-weapons.php

but over the years i have used an EMF meter and when i felt zaps and rapid heartbeat while awake i got no high readings and further research has led me to believe that summoned entities can also cause this, as can poisoned food and drink which used to happen a lot to me, not so much now.  summoned/attached/present entities need energy so suck your energy making you feel sluggish.

Alright, might have to look into psychic aspect since only I was heavily impacted at the time and no one else that was present. Also sent you the links to the interview I mentioned.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, JackJohnson said:

Alright, might have to look into psychic aspect since only I was heavily impacted at the time and no one else that was present. Also sent you the links to the interview I mentioned.

i've no doubts that these dark negative entities and attachments can induce dark and negative thoughts upon a target.

and thanks for the link but they're in finnish with poor english subtitles. do you know where they can be properly translated ?

(Part 2)

To better understand the utterly callous and sadistic nature of the Targeted Individual program (simply “the program” from now) operates one must understand the nature of those who created it and operate it. Firstly one must understand that the program is far larger in scope than it once was, is expanding as time passes due to necessity and is centrally controlled by a relatively very few in relation to the number of perps. 

It is here that the distinction must be drawn between the boots-on-the-ground operatives (perps) that are actively running crews and the esoteric/non-physical dimension of the program. There are “managers” and “crews” usually affiliated with or at least coordinating with intelligence agencies and law enforcement. The crews and managers are compartmentalized so multiple crews can be operating on a single target without being aware of each other but where a higher “manager” is directing all of them. These boots-on-the-ground perps do the grunt work of physically following the target, bugging of homes, hacking of electronic devices, using short-range energy/frequency based weaponry to physically attack the target, slandering the target usually through the generation of rumours and false accusations and so on and so forth. It is common for a manager to use a “criminal” or “cult” crew to physically or otherwise provoke a TI in front of “law enforcement” or supposed “good guy” crew to discredit the target and make them appear dangerous or unstable.

The esoteric dimension of the program involves perps that are either totally or partially  mind-controlled and/or entity-controlled and not directly affiliated with any manager, crew or visible aspect of the program. This dimension of the program is the most mind-boggling and can take the form of a random aggressive vagrant, friends/associates behaving uncharacteristically hostile or seemingly possessing knowledge they could not possibly have, random phone calls from unknown numbers, strangers staring you in the face while speaking either to you or someone else, the list is truly endless. While to the TI it would appear that these events are part of a greater coordinated effort, this aspect of the program is “off the books” so to speak and is often occurring as a result of the interference of negative non-physical entities influencing the behavior of individuals that at least on paper are completely outside the program. 

Going further into the esoteric dimension, one must understand that when dealing with the elite-level of the global Satanic coven network, it is mind control that is the force that holds the entire network together. One must keep in mind that belonging to an elite-level coven does not necessarily translate into elite-level status in everyday society. Deception is obviously an essential element when dealing with Satanists and seemingly lowly members working minimum-wage jobs can and do rub shoulders with the extremely powerful at least in the setting of coven rituals and official coven business.

Mind control is a massive subject on its own but suffice to say the practice is ancient and has been highly refined over the centuries. It can commonly occur by performing rituals to cause negative non-physical entities to attach themselves to the subject (and thus influence their cognitions and behavior), the use of advanced classified “black” technology, and the creation of programmed multiples with a form of dissociative identity disorder than can flip between personalities on command. All of the aforementioned are are often used in combination with each other. One key element that is necessary to understand is that often this programming begins in the womb or at a very young age and that the programmers themselves have been programmed in the same way. The idea of programmed individuals programming others allows the consolidation and centralization of control among a relatively few - commands are given and then transmitted to a relatively large number of people like from the center of a spider’s web to the outer edges.

The discussion of the esoteric dimension of the TI phenomenon is necessary to not only expand the perspective of the TI to see beyond the physical and brick-and-mortar aspects of the program but to begin to grasp the true meaning and purpose of the program itself. As I mentioned in my first post, what is essentially taking place is a form of psychic vampirism. But just as an actual vampire needs to drink actual blood in order to continue to live these individuals and negative entities need the psychic energy (or loosh as it is commonly referred to) generated by human suffering in order to live. It is their sustenance and the means through which their entire way of life is maintained. A TI is being cultivated or farmed in order to produce that sustenance. And I believe the most effective means through which to remove yourself from the program and end your status as a Targeted Individual is to stop providing the negative energy they crave. 

The concept of “the predator” that has subdued the human race to be their food was raised in one of the other posts. I would propose that to escape from the clutches of “the predator” then “the prey” must outmaneuver the predator until it loses interest. Just as a gazelle can escape the lioness so can a TI take themselves off the menu through refusing to give the predator what they want (that is, the negative low-vibrational energy generated through their continued suffering). By actively raising your own consciousness and awareness and refusing to transmit fear, anger, hatred and all the other negative energy you can induce the predator to give up. It seems counter-intuitive to respond to threatening, painful and debilitating experiences with no reaction at all or a disposition of higher understanding and compassion. But that is precisely what they are counting on. Don’t give them what they want, give them what tastes disgusting to them. I’m sure every TI has experienced the maniacal laughter of a perp during times when the TI is experiencing extreme distress. It is because at that moment the perp is receiving an energetic transfer from the TI that could be likened to the perp receiving an injection of cocaine. If at that same moment the TI was instead balanced, centered, calm and collected then the same perp could possibly appear depressed or even angry. 

What essentially is being asked of the TI is to adapt to or more appropriately transcend what appears to be an unbearable situation. As a TI, you are being challenged to cope with a life experience that could be described as a form of torture and a gross violation of your human rights. As in all situations of torture (including unlawful imprisonment) there are those that can cope much more effectively than others. There are those who are broken and never recover. Yet there are always those who can take a terrible and unbelievable painful situation and rise above it to the point where it does not control or dominate them in the way it does to others in a similar position. The confusion and horror that a TI experienced when first introduced to the program does not have to be the case for the rest of their lives. What can make being a targeted individual so unbearable is that it is a form torture that cannot necessarily be seen or perceived by the five senses or by others. Likewise, it is by changing our own “unseen” energetic responses to the program itself that can have a liberating or transcending effect. 

The unconscious mind plays a critical role is this ability to transcend because so many if not the majority of our reactions occur from the depths of the unconscious. Owning our own unconscious mind is absolutely essential to overcome this challenge of being a Targeted Individual. Personally, I find that conscious sensory processing especially when in public can work wonders. In particular, imagining our visual and auditory sensations as simply symbolic energetic fluctuations can help remove their power to influence our unconscious mind. The ability of symbols both visual and auditory to “hijack” our consciousness cannot be underestimated. Even as I type this the symbolic information displayed on the screen is having an unconscious effect. Similarly, oftentimes it is the tone, pattern or volume of speech that has more of an effect than the actual content of the speech. 

“He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear”

Claudius Claudianus

The concept of negative and positive energy is a launching point from which the TI can begin to understand some of the greater universal and cosmic forces at work in their own everyday lives as well as collectively from the perspective of the entire human race and our planet. The law of attraction (which I am sure has a basis in quantum physics) has to do with the concept of magnetic resonance (like attracts like). This law underpins our entire experience of reality - the energy we give (or send) is reflected in what we receive in return. The old adage “As above, so below” implies that this is not only occurring on an individual level but collectively from the perspective of communities, nations, the entire planet and beyond into the cosmos and other dimensions. The morphogenic field can be described as the constantly interacting energies emanating collectively from individual human beings and other entities in our reality.

In reality, the perp that is maniacally feeding off of the misery of a TI could be laughing today but recoiling in terror tomorrow. They themselves could likely receive constant auditory commands that make extreme demands and threats they would never dare to ignore. This is what is implied by the above quote from an ancient Roman philosopher. In reality Satanists live in a state of constant fear - fear of disobeying orders, fear of making a mistake, fear of being betrayed, fear of being expelled from the coven or killed just to be made into an example. And this fear is rightly the natural energetic consequences of their own actions. Despite all the posturing, insults, threats, and laughter they actually should be seen as quite lame. Being able to see them as they are rather than as they portray themselves to be is essential - beyond the showmanship, deception and illusion is nothing but fear.

(To be continued...)