Sign in to follow this  
Stride

What if the Devil was really the good guy?

I was wondering what if the devil was actually the good guy? And jehovah as the real evil one.. just see how brutal he was in the old testament?

Maybe you could test your theory on some Jehovah witnesses,, !! Could be interesting! ,,:classic_biggrin:

And ,, today ,, some Jehovah witnesses knocked my door (again) ,, I don't answer coz I don't wanna talk about Jehovah stuff! 

Image result for funny jehovah witness pictures

In my opinion ,, most of the 'evil' in mankind is due to the human genetic engineering and the reptilian brain etc ,, (that David has talked about) ,,

And deliberate social engineering to make mankind  fight each other ,, ie ,, Religious Wars ,, Race Wars ,, 

That door knockers sign is hilarious where can we get one??

17 minutes ago, Stride said:

That door knockers sign is hilarious where can we get one??

Door knockers! :classic_laugh:

That's what it takes ,, 

I had a good friend once that was a Jehovah witness ,, and she was a really nice person ,, ! 

I admire the determination and courage it must take to bang on strangers knockers ,, not knowing what kind of reception or response you will get ,, 

Edited by jupiter12

Back on topic though, what if lucifer was the one trying to elevate mankind, to let us become like Gods, is that really such a bad thing? In any case it seems like only the elite want to be the ones to make the most of this, and keep the rest of us stupid and in the dark?

13 minutes ago, Stride said:

Back on topic though, what if lucifer was the one trying to elevate mankind, to let us become like Gods, is that really such a bad thing? In any case it seems like only the elite want to be the ones to make the most of this, and keep the rest of us stupid and in the dark?

On topic ,, are you a Lucifer supporter?

Why would humans need to be like 'Gods' ? We are all an aspect of consciousness ,, Infinite consciousness ,,

The elite bloodlines use their inherited DNA and money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, to control their slaves and make more money ,, and get more power ,,(control)

I don't consider that 'Godlike' ,, they only consider themselves and exploitation of the human race and the Planet for personal gain ,, as always ,,

I wonder if the slaves to the elite 'Gods' would also become 'Godlike' ,,

Edited by jupiter12
  • Haha 1

Not a supporter just playing 'devils advocate here' to explore the concept. Someone must believe in this stuff otherwise they wouldn't be going to such lengths.

5 hours ago, Stride said:

I always find it strange that the people that accuse someone of being luciferian are also the ones that say Christians should be Godlike.  SO which is it? Should we be like gods or not? (rhetorical question and not directed at you personally)  

I honestly, do not think that we can take anything biblical serious regarding who is who.  As I have pointed out, which lots of people tend to ignore is that in the OT there are three different "gods" while one not being a god at all just like there are actually people living BEFORE Adam and Eve, thus who Adam and Eve's children married, then TWO creation stories one including Adam and Eve, while the other is just the creation of the world in general (Genesis 1:1).  

Personally, I would rather be a creator than someone worshipped.  It seems like worship is something that a false god would want.  

Very true, you would think he would embrace them and try and use them to further his ends.

well it's something i've heard about before but i think you only have to look at hollywood and television in general to see that they are deliberately removing the abrahamic god from a lot of their programmes and are instead indoctrinating new age stuff and shows like lucifer.  in apocalyptic and at-deaths-door scenarios you rarely if ever see someone praying, so why would that be ? to me it seems a phasing out of god and an interjecting of dressed-up new age 'humanity'.

and of course why do illuminati celebrities use satanic symbols ?

Is lucifer the same as the devil as in the God of the underworld, it is not always clear.

I do agree with you the abrahamic god does seem to get brushed under the carpet, even more so than jesus it seems. So true about not seeing someone pray in tv / films now you do mention it..

Lucifer was his name before the fall not after it but it was not about helping man kind....it was about stealing Gods creation and putting himself ABOVE God. It was a service to himself, helping us was not to do us a favor. Did Adam and Eve like it outside the Garden? In the bible, it says Yahweh knows Good AND Evil....but it's really how something is used. It could also imply so much that it gets into even more esoteric speculative grounds. The spiritual war is waging on and it's Satans minions who are messing with the blood/trying to destroy it and messing with DNA etc etc. Science is anti creation as are the ones who think they're running the show. 

Now like in many things, it's how you look at something. There are many ways to look at something. There's a lot of truth in the bible for sure. But Satan was lucifer BEFORE the fall, not after. The names are not freely exchangeable as they represent different periods of time. The creator Yahweh is God. There is no DNA tampering. Your body has an immune system. There are no blood sacrifices ETC. The life is in the blood that's why they want to mix it. People underestimate the psychological nature of reality and really need to remember we absorb like a sponge. Don't worship false idols, which they have people doing (without thinking) with celebrities etc ...

You might think Lucifer did us a favor, but it was responsible (along with adam and eve) for our fall. In so many ways....not everything you like is good for you but even the smallest bad thought (tied into behavior) creates all extremes because you lose the ability to know only what is right and so ALL that is wrong is born a possibility as a consequence but they are outside the realm of time. and so the ends already come and gone :) 

Edited by Striker10

5 hours ago, Striker10 said:

Lucifer was his name before the fall not after it but it was not about helping man kind....it was about stealing Gods creation and putting himself ABOVE God. It was a service to himself, helping us was not to do us a favor. Did Adam and Eve like it outside the Garden? In the bible, it says Yahweh knows Good AND Evil....but it's really how something is used. It could also imply so much that it gets into even more esoteric speculative grounds. The spiritual war is waging on and it's Satans minions who are messing with the blood/trying to destroy it and messing with DNA etc etc. Science is anti creation as are the ones who think they're running the show. 

Now like in many things, it's how you look at something. There are many ways to look at something. There's a lot of truth in the bible for sure. But Satan was lucifer BEFORE the fall, not after. The names are not freely exchangeable as they represent different periods of time. The creator Yahweh is God. There is no DNA tampering. Your body has an immune system. There are no blood sacrifices ETC. The life is in the blood that's why they want to mix it. People underestimate the psychological nature of reality and really need to remember we absorb like a sponge. Don't worship false idols, which they have people doing (without thinking) with celebrities etc ...

You might think Lucifer did us a favor, but it was responsible (along with adam and eve) for our fall. In so many ways....not everything you like is good for you but even the smallest bad thought (tied into behavior) creates all extremes because you lose the ability to know only what is right and so ALL that is wrong is born a possibility as a consequence but they are outside the realm of time. and so the ends already come and gone :) 

Yahweh was a volcano god.  

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com/2012/03/yahweh-volcano-god.html

yeah everybody is a born sinner. straight out of the womb. sinner! 

full of lies that book 

In a jungian sense the devil is our animal nature which christian society has sought to repress in order to build 'civilisation'. Civilisation is the seeking of behaviours above and beyond the animal nature

A rejection or repression of the animal nature however can cause problems as it can burst forward in new manifestations

The animal nature has a use. It is used for protection against dangers and it is used to pro-create.

The new woke mentality is in a way a new form of puritanism which once again is seeking a complete suppression and repression of the animal side of human nature as if to deny its existence. This will through the process of Enantiodromia lead to a backlash as equillibrium is sought

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, muir said:

The new woke mentality is in a way a new form of puritanism which once again is seeking a complete suppression and repression of the animal side of human nature as if to deny its existence. This will through the process of Enantiodromia lead to a backlash as equillibrium is sought

I had to look up Enantiodromia as I have not heard the term before. It reminds of what Alan Watts called the "backwards law" in that the more you focus on what you want to have, the more you are reinforcing the lack of it and creating the opposite effect.

3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I had to look up Enantiodromia as I have not heard the term before. It reminds of what Alan Watts called the "backwards law" in that the more you focus on what you want to have, the more you are reinforcing the lack of it and creating the opposite effect.

i haven't heard alan watts on that one

I would say its like a pendulum. The pendulum wants to hang directly downwards but if you pull it to one side it WILL swing the other way

our state of equilibrium is one where the animal nature is integrated into our being

3 hours ago, muir said:

In a jungian sense the devil is our animal nature which christian society has sought to repress in order to build 'civilisation'. Civilisation is the seeking of behaviours above and beyond the animal nature

A rejection or repression of the animal nature however can cause problems as it can burst forward in new manifestations

The animal nature has a use. It is used for protection against dangers and it is used to pro-create.

Wow Muir  that is spot on.  The "holier" one acts, the secrets that they keep are more and more disturbing, this goes for any religious people, not just Christians.  :)

Lucifer giving the light to Adam and Eve was like giving matches to a toddler. He was an asshole

• Like 2

Well it is said that Jesus Took on Flesh (A Punishment for Angelic Creatures by all accounts) That he BECAME SIN for us so that we would be saved. It is also said that SATAN was cast out of HEAVEN and brought SIN into the  of FLESH. That his body and soul would burn but his Spirit would be held in chains until the end of the ERA and then be given the chance to proove itself and Return to the Heavenlies. 

So YOU put the peices together. 

Interesting - Heaven has the Gates and Judges people - Hell accepts everyone :)

Lets's slightly alter a famous Christian Story:

A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead.

He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.

After awhile he came to a gate of pure gold and beyond he saw palaces and heard harps playing. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side. When he was close enough, he called out,

"Excuse me, where are we?"

"This is Heaven, sir," the man answered. 

"Wow! Would you happen to have some water?" the man asked.

"Let me check my list. Oh yes you have been a good servant. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up."

The man gestured, and the gate began to open.

"Can my friend," gesturing towards his dog, "come in, too?" the traveler asked.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."

The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going with his dog. And came across a ramshackle farm.

"Excuse me!" he called to the man. "Do you have any water?"

"Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in."

"How about my friend here?" the traveler gestured to his dog.

"There should be a bowl by the pump."

They went to the farm and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with a bowl beside it.The traveler filled the water bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog.

When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree.

"What do you call this place?" the traveler asked.

"This is Hell," he answered.

"We accept everyone especially those that don't leave their best friend behind"

On 1/25/2020 at 6:51 PM, 1A. said:

Lucifer giving the light to Adam and Eve was like giving matches to a toddler. He was an asshole

I like the analagy here. But the thing is god created lucifer so what is his excuse??