Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

JEWISH VOTERS, DEDICATED ITV DEBATE ABOUT NEW LABOUR LEADER

I think this announcement confirms the media and TPTB consider Jewish people to be more important than other people.

Gareth Icke retweeted this tweet.

"The highly-anticipated event will be the only opportunity for the Jewish community to press the candidates face-to-face on their response to the antisemitism crisis that has engulfed the party for four years, and their proposals for starting to mend relations. Questions on faith schools, Israel, Europe and the economy are also likely."

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-news-to-co-host-jewish-labour-leadership-debate/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

lol ... blame Corbyn as he *could* of told em to fuck off years ago

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zArk said:

He certainly should have done. 

So called Jewish Jackie Walker is an interesting case.

She was suspended for bringing up the Jewish black slave trade & questioning on Holocaust memorial day, why it should only be a day about Jews & not all holocaust.

Oh yes – and I hope you feel the same towards the African holocaust? My ancestors were involved in both – on all sides as I'm sure you know, millions more Africans were killed in the African holocaust and their oppression continues today on a global scale in a way it doesn't for Jews... and many Jews (my ancestors too) were the chief financiers of the sugar and slave trade which is of course why there were so many early synagogues in the Caribbean. So who are victims and what does it mean? We are victims and perpetrators to some extent through choice. And having been a victim does not give you a right to be a perpetrator.[18]

'Wouldn't it be wonderful if Holocaust Memorial Day was open to all peoples who've experienced holocaust.' When others shouted that it did include other genocides, she responded "In practice, it’s not actually circulated and advertised as such."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Walker_(activist)

• Like 2

The candidates vying to become the next Labour leader will be grilled by an audience of Jewish voters next month, chaired by ITV’s political editor Robert Peston, who is from a Jewish family and is the son of the late Lord Peston. No impartiality there then! He says, "Labour’s leadership candidates will explain how they would decisively and forever eliminate the scourge of antisemitism from their party.” Presumably by acquiescing to every demand made by the Jewish Labour Movement, Labour Friends of Israel and JW3.

Jennifer Gerber, LFI Director said: “Antisemitic anti-Zionism rests at the heart of the Labour antisemitism crisis." Now that's a mouthful, delinating how opposition to Zionism or Israel, in any shape or form, is antisemitism. Therefore, the Labour Party must accept the International definition of this terminology in totality and treat all Jews like a "light unto the world" regardless of their politics or actions in the Middle East or adoptive countries. Labour must embrace Israeli "incursions" into neighbouring states as the right to "self-defence."

'Holocaust' rededucation will be high on the agenda and the denouncement of that old 'conspiracy theory' whereby the Jews endeavour to control all the wealth, manpower and resources of the entire world and install their 'Messiah' as ruler of the earth, from a Third Temple rebuilt in Greater Israel. Who would believe that outrageous scenario? It's not like they own the banks, corporations and media, or get special priviledges or anything.... oh, wait? Anyway, the canditate who can grovel most to the Chief Rabbi, will undoubtedly win!

Talk about a desperate overplaying of one's hand - just helps to make more people aware of this issue

• Like 1

August 25, 1998, New York, NY.

ADL (Anti-Defamation League) president Abraham Foxman shows the Masonic sign of aggression "lion's paw"

[ADL (Anti-Defamation League) president Abraham Foxman shows the Masonic sign of aggression "lion's paw"]

I speak OF THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE. The complete removal of all means of reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes extinct through miscegenation [incest] and having a virtually zero birth rate.

We have all enjoyed the vision repeated all over this world every day of THE LAST WHITE CHILDREN playing with little dark children and knowing that they are being set-up for their eventual destruction.

We can ruin THE ANCIENT PURE BLOODLINE OF AN ARYAN CHILD by convincing him or her of the altruism of begetting interracial children.

We must expose the race mixing of the urban centers to the suburbs and rural areas of this country.

More aggressive programs to integrate these areas are now underway through HUD. It is worth any price to annihilate the next generation of White children. We want every White father to feel the sting of having their children marry colored mates and produce biracial children.

We must use our power to discourage White men and women who still persist in getting together from producing more pure White children. They will be ostracized by not becoming part of the New Society of all races.

http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html#Abraham_Foxman_speech

http://tapnewswire.com/2019/12/who-really-controls-the-agenda-in-britain/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSZLGY0Rwc

"The threat of environmental crisis will be the international disaster key that will unlock the New World Order"
Mikael Gorbachev 1996.

"It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true"
Paul Watson, Co-Founder of Greenpeace.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, zArk said:

If corbyn is genuinely opposed to zionist control of the labour party then he should start his own political party and that way he would not be muzzled and could speak his mind about zionist influence over british politics; he could also bring his brother in to tell the truth about the climate change scam

he might not win enough votes to become the government but he could rock the entire political system.

I doubt he will do this though as i don't believe he is a genuine rebel against all of that because he has backed the elites green new deal and was himself seated into power by zionist, jewish millionaires and that's why he neutered the labour party by signing it upto the international definition of anti-semitism

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muir said:

If corbyn is genuinely opposed to zionist control of the labour party then he should start his own political party and that way he would not be muzzled and could speak his mind about zionist influence over british politics; he could also bring his brother in to tell the truth about the climate change scam

he might not win enough votes to become the government but he could rock the entire political system.

I doubt he will do this though as i don't believe he is a genuine rebel against all of that because he has backed the elites green new deal and was himself seated into power by zionist, jewish millionaires and that's why he neutered the labour party by signing it upto the international definition of anti-semitism

Spot on. By his very action, or lack of it,  he is proving to be part of the agenda... Or maybe he has just been leaned on rather heavily from people in high places? Thinking in particular about Robin Cook and Dr. David Kelly.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Spot on. By his very action, or lack of it,  he is proving to be part of the agenda... Or maybe he has just been leaned on rather heavily from people in high places? Thinking in particular about Robin Cook and Dr. David Kelly.

he was a bitter dissapointment

he had the floor, he had the microphone, we were all listening, we were all ready to back him and instead all we heard was more kow-towing to the zionist enterprise

its a bitter pill for some to swallow but corbyn was not the messiah. Its time to move on and build something new...something real

• Like 1

Oh is it on tonight? Washing my hair...

Watching Sky News coverage of their Liverpool husting things, I decided to play a game of how many times they said "I""?

My findings were Rebecca Long-Bailey didn't say "I" but still found a way to talk about her achievements.

Emily Thornberry only said "I" once.

Keir Starmer (Mike from The Young Ones mode) oh SIR Keir Starmer dropped the "I" word three times.

Jess Philips didn't say "I" but looked on the verge of tears so buyer beware on that one. Bet you her teary eyes dried up quickly!

And the other one. The Nandy one. She didn't say "I" but instead said "My" which is... better?

Should you find yourself watching it, do play The Game Of I! And not just for Labour, but for all of them.

*= I typed the word "I" in conversation but as I'd run a mile if ever offered to lead, I don't really count. So it's almost as if they're in power already! ;)

Edited by hayed joe
My not Me

On 1/20/2020 at 5:36 PM, muir said:

he was a bitter dissapointment

he had the floor, he had the microphone, we were all listening, we were all ready to back him and instead all we heard was more kow-towing to the zionist enterprise

its a bitter pill for some to swallow but corbyn was not the messiah. Its time to move on and build something new...something real

His backers Momentum are led by a Zionist - Jon Lansman,,,

• Like 1

I despise the modern Labour Party. Spines like jellyfish the lot of them. They betrayed the working class when Blair got his greasy paws on the leadership and sold us out to his globalist pals for thirty pieces of silver. He utterly stripped the working man and woman of whatever vestiges of their former rights Thatcher so kindly left us. We thought Thatcher was the real class enemy for so many years and we were right to do so, but Blair was something else. Something sick and degenerate infiltrated Labour when John Smith died and it has never gone away.

• Like 1