Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Prince Andrew is back

1 hour ago, rhydra said:

He knows if he goes to the US he's going to be staying a bit longer than is conducive to the well being a jet-setting royal.

Even if he did visit the USA, no prosecutor would dare touch him. As @northern star says, he's above the law; immune from prosecution. He could screw a whole room full of teeny-boppers and he'd walk away. Might get a bit of bad press but that's it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhydra said:

He knows if he goes to the US he's going to be staying a bit longer than is conducive to the well being a jet-setting royal.

Even if he did visit the USA, no prosecutor would dare touch him. As @northern star says, he's above the law; immune from prosecution. He could screw a whole room full of teeny-boppers and he'd walk away. Might get a bit of bad press but that's it.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 2:00 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The British public has a seemingly infinite capacity for taking it on the chin. The deference shown to the Queen is as strong today as it was in the 1960s from what I can see. It wavered a bit in 1997 when the Spencer woman bought it, and the Queen backed down. Maybe you're right.

It may seem that way, but it's more that we can't do anything about it. They own tons of land, are rich beyond our dreams and are the top of the game in Britain.  The "deference" is often just indifference; well it at least is amongst many of the "working class" these days.

2 hours ago, rhydra said:

Yeah the Feds want his fat ass in jail lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stride said:

What is with those black eyes popping up?

They really don't happen to the average person on the street.

Yes, kind of odd isn't it? I'm 51 and not obtained a black eye ever, and have walked into doors and fell over in the street on slippery leaves a few times over the years. I wonder who is landing them one? :classic_laugh:

59 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

its a club you'll never be in

black-eye-club12.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

Maybe they are all just drunks, and fell over on epic benders.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

33 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Oh I reckon not- the authorities there would have his ass in the cop shop!

On 1/27/2020 at 10:38 PM, bamboozooka said:

its a club you'll never be in

black-eye-club12.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

21/24 have bruise on left eye....yeah.

7 hours ago, OneRiver said:

21/24 have bruise on left eye....yeah.

Also its like they are going out of their way to show it off too.

If I had a black eye I would be using concealer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stride said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8004655/Millionaire-fashion-exec-Peter-Nygard-accused-raping-10-young-women.html

Prince Andrew's links to tycoon in new sex abuse scandal: Millionaire fashion exec Peter Nygard is accused of raping 10 women after 'plying' them with drink and drugs at a 'pamper party' at Bahamas compound where he once hosted the Duke

It's in the Sun too. Has a charming circle of friends doesn't he? I wonder if he joined in the fun and games with Nygard?

On 1/31/2020 at 5:40 PM, Stride said:

Also its like they are going out of their way to show it off too.

If I had a black eye I would be using concealer.

Same here and some dark shades on over my specs lol.