name change

will brexit happen on the 31th of jan?

any predictions that it will be yet another howkes?

As if it is going to go ahead I will buy some party gear to take down the pub and treat it as happy new year

So down with the new world orderūü§ě

its going ahead and cannot be stopped.

that will trigger all the pro nwo black pilled on here tho

Untitled8.jpg

April !st would have made a great independence day for the Brits and the Big Ben repairs were obviously scheduled to upset the applecart but becoming an Independent country shouldn't be assigned to a particular date as the process won't be complete till certain processes are carried out within the country but rather than invent a new holiday to celebrate it there are 3 non religious bank holidays currently on the calendar one of which could be renamed to mark the event of Britain leaving the EU.

Retaking countrol of British waters is a must as the world plunges into an extended Solar Minimum to prevent life being scoured clean by a voracious EU desperate to feed 450 million.

I did predict it would be Hotel California ..  You can check out.. but never leave.
I would expect a last minute delay in paperwork,

And the Turd_Rolled_in_Glitter agreement that Boris has agreed to is not leaving.

boris-rothschild.jpg

Edited by TooleyStu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

oh.. hang on.

here we go...

1. Boris Johnson has suffered a defeat in the House of Lords as peers backed an amendment to his Brexit legislation.
  2. The upper chamber backed a cross-party amendment to the Withdrawal Agreement Bill on the issue of EU citizens' rights, by 270 votes to 229.
  3. It calls for EU citizens lawfully residing in Britain to be allowed physical proof of their status.
  4. The vote means the legislation will have to go back to the Commons.

boris-johnsons-brexit-deal-suffers-first-defeat-in-the-house-of-lords

Edited by TooleyStu

File next to believe it when see it. There's EU tobacco laws coming in banning rolling tobacco and menthol cigarettes.

To come into effect in May 2020.

"BUT WE VOTED TO LEAVE!! THESE LAWS DON'T APPLY TO US!!" 

Hahahaha. So we did. What are the odds, eh? 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/major-changes-coming-cigarette-laws-21200956?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&fbclid=IwAR3zHguS1Td6ZhCN2nCQRXfm1lmMpoMq7AxsXTmfBgZGvDsxB9NN9LEvLK8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, TooleyStu said:

I did predict it would be Hotel California ..  You can check out.. but never leave.
I would expect a last minute delay in paperwork,

And the Turd_Rolled_in_Glitter agreement that Boris has agreed to is not leaving.

boris-rothschild.jpg

Does the deal get passed for the UK to leave the EU to go on to the transition period, as reported below, resulting in an initial transition running until the end of 2020 with extensions from then until Jan 2023? The UK pays 12% into the EU budget, why would pro-EU MEPS, the majority, vote for the UK to move forward to the transition period to leave the EU when other EU countries will either have to pay more, start to pay in or receive less taxpayer dosh from the EU trough when the UK finally leaves, not unless the UK remains trapped in the revolving exit door of Hotel California.

https://news.yahoo.com/boris-johnsons-brexit-deal-clears-170300548.html

Boris Johnson's Brexit deal clears first hurdle in European Parliament

Jon Stone
The Independent‚ÄĘJanuary 23, 2020

Boris Johnson's Brexit deal has cleared its first hurdle in the European Parliament after it was approved by a key committee of MEPs.

The withdrawal agreement was overwhelmingly backed on the parliament's Constitutional Affairs committee by 23 votes in favour to three against.

It means the treaty will head to a vote for all MEPs next Wednesday, just two days before the UK is set to leave the EU.

MEPs will meet in Brussels for an extraordinary plenary session where they are expected to also give their blessing to the plan.

Edited by Orange Alert

On 1/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, hayed joe said:

File next to believe it when see it. There's EU tobacco laws coming in banning rolling tobacco and menthol cigarettes.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/major-changes-coming-cigarette-laws-21200956?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar&fbclid=IwAR3zHguS1Td6ZhCN2nCQRXfm1lmMpoMq7AxsXTmfBgZGvDsxB9NN9LEvLK8

That is an interesting one. In principle, for the UK to take up any more EU Directives in the transition period is rather like giving a month's notice to quit a job of employment, but having to sign a new contract of employment with new rules before leaving. Is this a sensible one off implementation to reduce smoking or is this a sign the UK is going to just mirror EU directives for evermore?

Edited by Orange Alert

50 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

That is an interesting one. In principle, for the UK to take up any more EU Directives in the transition period is rather like giving a month's notice to quit a job of employment, but having to sign a new contract of employment with new rules before leaving. Is this a sensible one off implementation to reduce smoking or is this a sign the UK is going to just mirror EU directives for evermore?

Disgusting habit etc, but I love rolling tobacco. I can see we're being screwed over. But the fireworks and church bell ringing are drowning me out.

Maybe Boris and the Tories are thinking "Well if the plebs didn't riot over the directives, think how placid they'll be when we fuck them up!."

In the same way criticism of Labour (when they were in power) was met with "Well... At least it's better than the Torrries!!" will criticism of our new found freedoms (What? You want choice to put into your bodies what you want? Traitor! Unpatriotic!!) be met with the lazy "Well it's better than the EU!"?

So far, EU membership in all but name will be how I see the future. Look forward to being proved wrong!

On 1/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, hayed joe said:

Clearly a grab headline, worded to create impact.

Rolling tobacco is NOT being banned, the sale of menthol filters and non-bland paprs are.

typical Mirror bullshit.

(no reflection on the original poster)

9 hours ago, hayed joe said:

Disgusting habit etc, but I love rolling tobacco. I can see we're being screwed over. But the fireworks and church bell ringing are drowning me out.

Maybe Boris and the Tories are thinking "Well if the plebs didn't riot over the directives, think how placid they'll be when we fuck them up!."

In the same way criticism of Labour (when they were in power) was met with "Well... At least it's better than the Torrries!!" will criticism of our new found freedoms (What? You want choice to put into your bodies what you want? Traitor! Unpatriotic!!) be met with the lazy "Well it's better than the EU!"?

So far, EU membership in all but name will be how I see the future. Look forward to being proved wrong!

This is a very interesting scenario and one I have been waiting to see what the reaction would be when we should have already left the EU.  I had thought, for example, it would be a restriction on high wattage quick boiling kettles or toasters that would be the poll tax riot test.

Edited by Orange Alert

On 1/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, Orange Alert said:

Does the deal get passed for the UK to leave the EU to go on to the transition period, as reported below, resulting in an initial transition running until the end of 2020 with extensions from then until Jan 2023? The UK pays 12% into the EU budget, why would pro-EU MEPS, the majority, vote for the UK to move forward to the transition period to leave the EU when other EU countries will either have to pay more, start to pay in or receive less taxpayer dosh from the EU trough when the UK finally leaves, not unless the UK remains trapped in the revolving exit door of Hotel California.

I think on January 31st we will have what will be called the "fake Brexit".

"Brexit in name only".

Technically we may have 'left' the EU, but I don't think that 'transition period' will come to an end in December 2020, I reckon they'll end up extending it indefinitely.

I certainly won't be celebrating anything on January 31st.

It would certainly be interesting to see what would happen if somehow the European Parliament failed to ratify this agreement...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I hope you guys get your 1783 next week

Give it a year, see what has changed by then.. if anything at all.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stride said:

Give it a year, see what has changed by then.. if anything at all.

its already 4 years after the Referendum... 4 fecking years!!!!

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

its already 4 years after the Referendum... 4 fecking years!!!!

Yep - globalists dont give up - still I take some comfort that we voted to leave and that may inspire more nations to leave. I do not take comfort in Boris' stance on immigration.

I found this particularly amusing, on the BBC News website (with my emphasis):

bbc-brexit-misinformation.jpg.e91b7f140626f2a3f5acc0c280db8b19.jpg

Oooh, misinformation spreading online! But surely the BBC is not guilty of this... oh wait, it is.

"Can I still live in the EU?" - Of course you f**king can, apply for a visa or work permit, or if you've lived there long enough, apply for residency or 'settled status'.

"Seven things Brexit will change" - on February 1st, NOTHING will have changed. And nothing will change, not while we are in this bogus 'transition period'.

Farage made his final speech yesterday, and was lambasted for waving his little Union Flag - he and his fellow Brexit Party MEPs are laughing at us all from the other side; they may no longer get to sit as MEPs, but they still get to collect their handsome salaries and expenses.

You can have all the Brexit parties and celebrations you like, this is not over yet. I won't be raising a glass or partying tomorrow, we haven't left the EU until we have left the EU, no matter what these toads like Boris and Farage may tell us...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

its looking good for doris and dominic to get the bbc tax abolished

That is not a bad thing in my opinion. Although from next week they are to press ahead with their plans to decriminalise the licence fee as this would hit the BBC very hard.

9pm i thought lets watch skys coverage.

within 5 minutes it was off.

fucking snowflake remoaners crying don't rub their b*strd noses in it.

i ended up watching euronews on youtube at the brexit party.

very good now give farage a knighthood.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled8.jpg