TheMatrixisReal

Smart Phone Obsession with so many people

I simply cannot believe the number of people in public places, never mind in private, who are simply glued to their smart phones. Ignoring their children, other people, the location they are in, etc. It really is scary and they are becoming more zombie like by the day and you do fear for the future of mankind as this is mind control in its clearest form. 

• Like 3

should of seen me when the internet was getting going

96 - 99 was bullitinboards, hotmail chatrooms, doom,

99 -- 2004 GAAAAAMIN""""""""" 1337 online multiplayer it was awesome UT, CS, ogrish, albinoblacksheep, napster, audiogalaxy

2005 --- >>> its just all gone to the dogs

i sort of crowbarred myself out of it around 2010 but i was glued to the fucking thing. so much to read, to see, to play etc etc

agrhrghrghr OVERLOAD

i guess the smartphone is the noobs version of that..but with facebook, shopping, ebay, ... is there anything more people do on a smartphone.????? oh they 'check in' lol

Edited by zArk

On my bus ride home 8/10 people on there phones so sad miss the view out the window.Also the other night at my local curry house in the resturant there was a couple at a table on there phones texting and totally ignoring each other hoow sad things have got.

Well I use a Tablet. Not for Games, just to read forums, apply for stuff. Type things up. I have saw them on the Bus. There's an absolute gorgeous sunset. Fantastic view of distant towns, railway tracks and fields. Saw better on the top deck of a Bus going over a bypass. But again, nobody cares.

I did have the option of getting a smartphone but nah! I prefer pay as you go. 

They are voluntary mind control.  You can watch TV/Movies, get the latest "news updates" , communicate with your friends via text, take photographs and share them.....

All while staring at an intense high definition screen on a device that tracks and submits your every move, controls your actions, and is causing all sorts of illness and dis - ease with the frequencies they transmit on and emit and the non ionizing/ioninzing radiation that powers them.

TV was a brilliant idea -- mind control in every home, the news media feeding a story everyone can focus on and repeat verbatim, commercials that control your spending habits, shows that control your emotions, catch phrases everyone can repeat.... TV was a great move for the people who rule this dimension but "smart" phones and devices?

That's the "end game".

5f4847a1ba6f7f0268b47310bf49db73.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYgTM1pPjKQ

As David Icke says, first it’ll be holdables, then wearables, the insertables.

Imagine how “zombie like” things will be then!.

Edited by Heavenman

15 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

As David Icke says, first it’ll be holdables, then wearables, the insertables.

Imagine how “zombie like” things will be then!.

Like these?

https://www.amazon.ca/Bluetooth-Headset-Earpiece-Cell-Phones/dp/B07G48G4Z5

"Just stick those things right in your ear, so convenient, just like Star Trek or something....."

1611574_ra.jpg

They've got "better" than that now... yeah, just like Star Trek...

1d3fd2ec057b3b098700919a3238c5ea_S.jpg

If the implants were to become as common as the holdables and wearables ronison, iit’ll be more like a zombie horror than a zombie sci-fi.

We already see people walking out in front of traffic because they’re distracted by their phones.

They’ll be walking off clifftops like lemmings with the implants.

Possibly. 

Edited by Heavenman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ronisron said:

Like these?

https://www.amazon.ca/Bluetooth-Headset-Earpiece-Cell-Phones/dp/B07G48G4Z5

"Just stick those things right in your ear, so convenient, just like Star Trek or something....."

1611574_ra.jpg

They've got "better" than that now... yeah, just like Star Trek...

1d3fd2ec057b3b098700919a3238c5ea_S.jpg

I know a guy in our town who has one of these aids fitted directly into his skull, it is the similar tech to the bones phones or earphones where the contacts fit over the bones adjacent to the ears, so we do have tech that can be sent to such a device without anything fitting into the ear, this could be hidden behind the hair.

https://youtu.be/KiqmqnqPKGA

I have also seen a video on tomorrows world way back that showed a dead fish that had implants enabling to use its muscles as it would to swin normally, so this tech is decades old.

Edited by The Apprentice

2 hours ago, zArk said:

It is rather funny but we will be seeing much more serious stuff in the future if not already.

As Alan Watt has mentioned, the moment we are implanted is when we die as a human being.

Edited by The Apprentice

39 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

If the implants were to become as common as the holdables and wearables ronison, iit’ll be more like a zombie horror than a zombie sci-fi.

We already see people walking out in front of traffic because they’re distracted by their phones.

Possibly. 

Possibly indeed...

There are already hit and runs and many auto accidents caused by folks who Just.Can't.Control.Themselves.From.Needing.To.Respond.To.THAT.Text..... because it's, um important.. and and they don't want to be rude.  

It's voluntary mind control that quickly becomes involuntary.  Anyone for Pokemon GO?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheMatrixisReal said:

I simply cannot believe the number of people in public places, never mind in private, who are simply glued to their smart phones. Ignoring their children, other people, the location they are in, etc. It really is scary and they are becoming more zombie like by the day and you do fear for the future of mankind as this is mind control in its clearest form. 

I agree 100%. Smartphones have been made and marketed to be essential and addictive. The majority of people are either looking at them flicking away at the screen or clutching them in a death like grip if not using them. For Example, few can now watch and experience a public event with their own eyes, they have to record it and view it via the Smartphone screen.  I see office workers, adults commuting to work on the train and playing those childlike block games.  On the train 70% are engaged staring and flicking at their screens and a third to half of those have headphones on as well.  People are paying for even the most low cost items by tapping their phones on the payment meter in the bar, pub, shop etc. It has become the centralised piece of technology to do all things.

Seeing the current EE advert for 5G on TV with a combined real and virtual reality display and the viewing glasses worn by some, which are to be launched in April, it is only to get more zombie extreme.

Behind the scenes of the EE advert in Manchester (3 mins). 

18 hours ago, Heavenman said:

Possibly. 

That is a very interesting comment. 

The implants could be made to convey/hacked to show something that seems safe, but is in reality dangerous.

I totally agree with David Icke. 

• Holdable
  • Wearable
  • Insertable

[We're in the endgame now]

I just want to share a little story with you guys. Last week, I was getting back home and what I saw on the roads and even in my University that people are super-glued to their smartphones and they don't even give a shit about each other.

One girl was vlogging all the time, and keep saying "Hey guys, I just brought my new Galaxy S10+, it's really expensive, do you know it's the price?" and all these types of jargon.

So, I just thought to check out how these mobile companies are robbing us. Let's just talk about Samsung, their prices are too high, $2,000+.

Don't believe me, check out samsung mobile prices online to get a better idea. This world is going crazy day by day.

I hope not to see the Zombie apocalypse in this era.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Most children have their own mobile phone by the age of SEVEN and half of them sleep with it beside their bed, report suggests

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7945231/Many-children-mobile-phone-time-seven-report-suggests.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

microwaving theirs brains while they sleep.

Untitled8.jpg

the phones radiation fields could affect their dreams too. who knows how they interact with the astral 

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Captainlove said:

On my bus ride home 8/10 people on there phones so sad miss the view out the window.Also the other night at my local curry house in the resturant there was a couple at a table on there phones texting and totally ignoring each other hoow sad things have got.

Around 2008  I used to go to the library to borrow books and use the internet ( I only had an old desktop computer with Windows Millenium on it my bro had given me and no internet at home).

At the table where borrowers could use the computers for the internet you had to use headphones to listen to music/you tube etc, and speak quietly as people would often go there to do job search/application forms/study etc ( the sorts of things I'd go there to do).

There was a married couple called Marilyn and Tony who went to the library every day to actually go on chat rooms, one of the other library users told me a few months later. She was in the library and I noticed that Marilyn and Tony weren't there. She told me that a few days before they'd both been sitting at their computers ( one each) and were on chat rooms. Tony was asked by one woman he was chatting to on the chat room ( typing I mean in a chat box) if he was single. He said he was. 

A few minutes later Marilyn got up and started shouting at him because it turned out they had been typing to each other and she gave him what for, for lying he hadn't got a wife LOL.

All that time they had sat their computers thinking they were typing in chat rooms to other people and it was to each other.

They had a right ding dong and got thrown out of the library and told they couldn't come back. 🤣

If I'd been there I'd have been on the floor in stitches and barred too, so it's probably a good job I wasn't there that time. The pair of them were a bit thick and Tony did make me laugh as it was.

I expect they now have smart phones and are on chat apps these days LOL.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 1/31/2020 at 11:25 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems like we're about to move into the wearable generation now, that seems to be on the agenda anyway.

2020 Forecast: Smartphones Out, Smart Wearables In

https://www.wypr.org/post/2020-forecast-smartphones-out-smart-wearables

This caught my attention:

What does the future of warfare look like? What constitutes a battlefield? Who are the players? How can a nation protect itself from an enemy it cannot see? Quantitative futurist and founder of The Future Today InstituteAmy Webb discusses why the future of global security will be fought on virtual battlegrounds and how even the vocabulary of ‘what is considered combat’ is in question.

There was an episode of Star Trek where Captain Kirk goes to a planet and two planets are at war with each other using a form of VR.

• Thanks 1

This kind of tech can have a positive use though if one is an achromat.

Artist Neil Harbisson was born completely color blind, but these days a device attached to his head turns color into audible frequencies. Instead of seeing a world in grayscale, Harbisson can hear a symphony of color -- and yes, even listen to faces and paintings.

4 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

This caught my attention:

There was an episode of Star Trek where Captain Kirk goes to a planet and two planets are at war with each other using a form of VR.

Is that the episode where the computer simulated the battle and then told each side how many people they had lost in the simulation. they then euthanized that number of there population?

very scary insight into our possible future.

3 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Is that the episode where the computer simulated the battle and then told each side how many people they had lost in the simulation. they then euthanized that number of there population?

very scary insight into our possible future.

Yes, that's the one. Kirk was disgusted by them and tried to persuade one woman who'd got her name called up  to refuse to go to some chamber thing where they  got dispatched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Armageddon

• Thanks 1