metak88

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Others Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus – In Simulation Ran 3 Months Ago!

Foundation also funded group who owns virus patent and is funding research for a vaccine to stop it from spreading

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a pandemic exercise in late 2019 that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak.

They also just happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly virus and are working on a vaccine to solve the crisis.

On June 19, 2015, the UK government-funded Pirbright Institute filed an application for a patent for the live coronavirus, which was approved on Nov 20, 2018.

Suspiciously, a Pirbright Institute “primary funder” is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-others-predicted-up-to-65-million-deaths-via-coronavirus-in-simulation-ran-3-months-ago/

@muir This is not going away any time soon, so how about a 'Coronavirus Megathread' or something to keep it in one place?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, metak88 said:

@muir This is not going away any time soon, so how about a 'Coronavirus Megathread' or something to keep it in one place?

yes this thing could grow legs so if new threads spring up we can look at maybe merging them

I don't want to merge the other thread on this issue as the OP might be wanting to look specifically at the virus in scotland (they have another thread based on scotland) so in case they are wanting to look at something specific i don't want to merge without speaking to them. Lets see how we go for now, thanks

WOW !!  Are those two culling the worlds population.. they are behind soo many hideous things inc deformed babies in (i think) Brazil. Blamed it on mosqitos when it was a vaccine given to pregnant women....!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, time4truth said:

WOW !!  Are those two culling the worlds population.. they are behind soo many hideous things inc deformed babies in (i think) Brazil. Blamed it on mosqitos when it was a vaccine given to pregnant women....!

they have funded monsanto and geoengineering as well as vaccines and GMO's

they're upto something for sure and yet the media holds them up to be 'philanthropists'

well they're either some of the kindest people on the planet or some of the most evil and i know which i think it is

• Like 2

Bill gates the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing for sure.

Gates Sr was head of Planned Parenthood. maybe why Bill has 500,000 Monsanto shares.

Just like Greta & Musk, they are groomed for their jobs im sure.

Buffet gave Gates foundation 30 billion for depopulation. Another footsoldier like Soros.

• Like 3

Can I just ask how does someone have a patent on a virus? Do they create the virus and patent it, or randomly find it first? Surely that’s evidence of planned population control, even to the most asleep! 

I was going to comment recently about if you reckoned they would make a vaccine for this, but at the time I thought no way. Make a vaccine for a new virus, would the masses buy it? Obviously they will but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. From what I gather the norovirus has killed a few people who were very old with health problems, I can see the media are trying to create fear over it which is a step in the direction of vaccinations

• Like 1

9 hours ago, time4truth said:

here is a fantastic documentary on bill gates that you will enjoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What did they know in advance? This is from October 2019!

Watching this video and particularly their faked "GNN News" is just like if that was scripted by somebody like Nostredamus. 

This is not about the virus only. The whole world economy would collapse.

I hate drills, because those drills always become reality in recent times. 

Let's hope it doesn't kill anywhere near 65m. But even if it did (and I could be one of them, as could any of us), that's only about 1 in 115. Not a very efficient way to reduce the population. The 1918 flue pandemic probably killed nearly twice that number, with a world population of only 1.8b!

Anyway, keep yer masks on!

dunno why its astounding. he tells you whats going on, openly and the interviewers just nod.

its society over people

he is mindless. a social entity dependent upon society for existence and has no knowledge of being real

the 65m is societies wishful projection based upon

1. the poisoned water it supplies

2. the poisoned food it supplies

3. the immune suppressing environment it creates

4. crumbled economy creating more poverty

all in all, if 65m dont get killed by this virus, it proves that people are more canny than society writes us up as

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, Janet W said:

Let's hope it doesn't kill anywhere near 65m. But even if it did (and I could be one of them, as could any of us), that's only about 1 in 115. Not a very efficient way to reduce the population. The 1918 flue pandemic probably killed nearly twice that number, with a world population of only 1.8b!

Anyway, keep yer masks on!

65 million is the entire population of the UK! Half that number is currently on lockdown in China. I heard a Chinese scientist claim they will have developed a vaccine for this virus in 16 weeks! And there you have it, once "approved" (obviously not tested) it will be made mandatory I imagine, to "save the world" with stiff penalties for non-compliance. But these are the Frankenstein scientists who are making chimeras from pigs and monkeys and editing baby genes. I wouldn't let them them near me with a bargepole, far less a needle!

• Like 1

It's looking increasingly likely that the virus is manmade, and if it's manmade, then we probably know who it is.

4 hours ago, AgentOfTruth said:

It's looking increasingly likely that the virus is manmade, and if it's manmade, then we probably know who it is.

https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast.cgi?RID=2PUA1EJK114&CMD=Get

QHD43418.1 (amino acid)

envelope protein [Wuhan seafood market pneumonia virus]

AVP78033.1 (amino acid)

envelope protein [Bat SARS-like coronavirus]

Percent Identity: 100.00%

QHD43418.1 /collection_date="Dec-2019"

AVP78033.1 /collection_date="Feb-2017"

Identical protein groups:

https://archive.is/rMmFi

Two complete virus genomes (HKU-SZ-002a and HKU-SZ-005b) were sequenced using Nanopore technology and showed a novel coronavirus that is most closely related to those of the bat SARS-like coronavirus bat-SL-CoVZXC21 (NCBI accession number MG772934) and bat-SL-CoVZC45 (NCBI accession number MG772933). 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30154-9/fulltext

left logo is from a video game "resident evil" 

which is about zombies and a few survivers who try to bring down corporation responsible for the mess

5 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

left logo is from a video game "resident evil" 

which is about zombies and a few survivers who try to bring down corporation responsible for the mess

1737950_825034154183477_816588590_n.jpg?

umbrella = bao hu san

• Like 1

awesome thread.

most news outlets have comments sections moderated.

don't want the sheep finding out.

Untitled8.jpg

They are making this up as they go along to grant the state an inordinate amount of control over people's lives and liberty.

"But while the virus was initially thought to have originated in (laboritory) animals, it has spread rapidly since jumping to human hosts."

The incubation period - during which a person has the disease, but no symptoms yet - ranges from between one and 14 days, officials believe. Without symptoms, a person may not know they have the infection, but still be able to spread it.

Most of those who died in the initial outbreak were older people with pre-existing conditions. But Minister Ma also said that since it was a new virus, there could be changes in the coming days and weeks, and the danger it poses to different age groups could also change.

(Oh sure, it will be kids next who are the most vulnerable group, to blackmail us into vaccinating them.)

He added that the risks posed by possible mutations remains unclear.

(The risk posed by bio-scientists is crystal clear!)

This is so much bullshit!

• Like 1

they are not going to kill the kids (future slaves)

old people that regularly queue up for the flu jab is no1 target

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

they are not going to kill the kids (future slaves)

old people that regularly queue up for the flu jab is no1 target

Untitled8.jpg

the goal is to stop/slowdown  developing from the start

so they  grow up into a perfect sheeps

and any extream cases(death,illnes ) are welcome to spread panik and propaganda about vaccines and more control into hands of corporation and the elite 

• Like 1