metak88

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Others Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus – In Simulation Ran 3 Months Ago!

1 hour ago, yass said:

After two weeks on the ground in China, a team sent by the W.H.O. concluded that the draconian measures China imposed a month ago may have saved hundreds of thousands of people from infection. Such measures — sealing off cities, shutting down businesses and schools, ordering people to remain indoors — have provoked anger in China and could be difficult to replicate in democratic countries with a greater emphasis on protecting civil liberties.

This is the challenge as seen by the controllers ... How can they lock down cities in the West , bring in their NWO .....  Westerners might not put up with an end to air flight , compulsory masks on the streets , screening , and long-term confinement of citizens ... We have to be convinced the threat is very real ,  we have to see people getting sic around us , not just on TV. 

This is where 5G comes in .... It's been up an running now in 57 UK cities , already impacting millions of users ... so people are used to it  , they can see there's nothing wrong with it ... In it's normal telephone mode 5G is no problem ... but the cabal  know just the right frequencies to transmit to attack human health , suppress the immune system .... And when they start to switch this on , Doctors surgeries will be swamped with people with every cold or flu there is around ... These people will be tested for the virus .. a blood sample sent to some anonymous testing facility with a Freemason at the top ... he has access to the computer that prints out the list of those 'infected' .... The list of who will be rounded up ...

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This is the challenge as seen by the controllers ... How can they lock down cities in the West , bring in their NWO .....  Westerners might not put up with an end to air flight , compulsory masks on the streets , screening , and long-term confinement of citizens ... We have to be convinced the threat is very real ,  we have to see people getting sic around us , not just on TV. 

This is where 5G comes in .... It's been up an running now in 57 UK cities , already impacting millions of users ... so people are used to it  , they can see there's nothing wrong with it ... In it's normal telephone mode 5G is no problem ... but the cabal  know just the right frequencies to transmit to attack human health , suppress the immune system .... And when they start to switch this on , Doctors surgeries will be swamped with people with every cold or flu there is around ... These people will be tested for the virus .. a blood sample sent to some anonymous testing facility with a Freemason at the top ... he has access to the computer that prints out the list of those 'infected' .... The list of who will be rounded up ...

Seems to be a thing with them wanting to know peoples dna/ genetics, whose compatible...

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Seems to be a thing with them wanting to know peoples dna/ genetics, whose compatible...

If humanity has been infiltrated by non-humans masquerading as humans (and I'm personally convinced this is the case), then profiling every human being on the planet by their DNA and then permitting or denying access to the coming global cryptocurrency system based on DNA results could be an effective way of filtering out the impostors in positions of influence in society.

Not saying that a totalitarian system like this would ever be a good thing for any of us on an everyday level, but as a long-term strategy to wrest control out of the hands of an alien presence on Earth, it does make some practical sense.

1 hour ago, size of light said:

If humanity has been infiltrated by non-humans masquerading as humans (and I'm personally convinced this is the case), then profiling every human being on the planet by their DNA and then permitting or denying access to the coming global cryptocurrency system based on DNA results could be an effective way of filtering out the impostors in positions of influence in society.

Not saying that a totalitarian system like this would ever be a good thing for any of us on an everyday level, but as a long-term strategy to wrest control out of the hands of an alien presence on Earth, it does make some practical sense.

Terrible confusion in this post Sol .....IMHO 

ET's are in control of everything here , the ET's who have infiltrated society are not found among the people ,  they are the billionaires  .... they are behind this virus ... they direct and control the humans that are doing all this ...

DNA profiling was policy 50 years ago onward and is now no longer relevant ... it was to find people of interest to them ... either to enlist into the Cabal or to experiment on ..

The totalitarian system they are trying to implement is the ET system ....

Cryptocurrency  may have fleeting importance for a few years ... but you don't need currency in a camp. 

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

After watching Dr John Bergman I’ve got to say, how do they know all the patients have coronavirus, have all had samples tested in a lab? It’s winter in China which means flu season because they have a vitamin d3 deficiency as there’s not much sunlight. So are some patients suffering from regular flu but treated for coronavirus? I am a bit suspicious of it all and keeping an eye on the so called vaccines as a result

Why does your mate in china say its bs, what’s his take? 

He works in a primary school teaching English to children he says that there has been the things on the news we have seen and that some people wear masks but there has been no one ill with a strange virus or quarantined. He says it is all propaganda.

When he comes back to the UK I’ll get the full story.

Just now, Aratron said:

He works in a primary school teaching English to children he says that there has been the things on the news we have seen and that some people wear masks but there has been no one ill with a strange virus or quarantined. He says it is all propaganda.

When he comes back to the UK I’ll get the full story.

Story about what ??? His experience in one part of China ... it's a massive country , only a small part is effected by the virus 

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Story about what ??? His experience in one part of China ... it's a massive country , only a small part is effected by the virus 

I thought it was pandemic get your story straight ffs lol

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Terrible confusion in this post Sol .....IMHO 

ET's are in control of everything here , the ET's who have infiltrated society are not found among the people ,  they are the billionaires  .... they are behind this virus ... they direct and control the humans that are doing all this ...

DNA profiling was policy 50 years ago onward and is now no longer relevant ... it was to find people of interest to them ... either to enlist into the Cabal or to experiment on ..

The totalitarian system they are trying to implement is the ET system ....

Cryptocurrency  may have fleeting importance for a few years ... but you don't need currency in a camp. 

You could be right, but that's only one possible scenario (as you know I don't subscribe to the views of your SSP and channeling sources).

Another possibility is that there are warring factions among the elites and always have been, and that they represent both terrestrial and extraterrestrial bloodlines to varying degrees.

Purely from a strategic perspective - nothing at all to do with the ethics or the morality of it - I can see that the 'grand agenda' to get everybody DNA-profiled and chipped and controlled 24/7 by a technocratic dictatorship might be an effective way for one bloodline or race to purge the planet of another.

Obviously the outcome would unlikely be good for us either way, since whichever faction ultimately gained control of such a system would probably not have benevolent motivations once the purge of their enemies was complete.

Going too far off topic. Sorry folks.

Edited by size of light

Just now, size of light said:

Another possibility is that there are warring factions among the elites and always have been, and that they represent both terrestrial and extraterrestrial bloodlines to varying degrees.

....to get everybody profiled and chipped and controlled 24/7 by a technocratic dictatorship might be an effective way for one bloodline or race to purge the planet of another.

I think this is just something you've dreamed up yourself ,Sol ... I've never heard of that theory before !

There are many serious people in this field who spend their lives at this subject 24/7 ... they need to be given respect ... I adopt the theories of these experts because they stand up and fit all the evidence ...  https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I think this is just something you've dreamed up yourself ,Sol ... I've never heard of that theory before !

Not an original claim of mine; that there are elite factions who agree on the overall agenda but squabble on who is going to run the show when it is fully-implemented is an old idea.

Around 500 million people in China are currently affected by policies put in place restricting movement, to contain the COVID-19 coronavirus according to some reports. Assuming that's true, that's no small number.

As for ET controllers, what's the best evidence for them? Why should I assume things like UFOs are not government crafts? The propaganda machine lies about everything, but I'm supposed to believe them when it comes aliens? Even if I see a creature that I can't explain that looks alien to me, how do I know that's not from a lab or something, considering the abominations they're working on? Why do so many gatekeepers like Rogan push the alien stuff so often? Who benefits from uniting what's left of humanity after a war, against a common enemy like aliens? If I wanted to start the cycle again after some cataclysmic event it seems like a great plan, albeit very sinister. We're dealing with government agencies that have talked about projecting holograms of Jesus and Buddha in the sky to trick people, and we're supposed to believe they can't pull off a massive alien deception too? Why do I need to add another boogeyman to the mix when there are HUMANS on this planet WE KNOW are capable of evil? Why let people off the hook by shifting the blame. Parasitic people with a reptilian brain or way of thinking, that don't feel shame or guilt like the rest of us, that I can understand, but I'm on the fence in regards to literal aliens. I guess it doesn't help when a lot of abduction stories are from some nutty guys in the sticks. Can't aliens meet with normal intelligent life on this planet? All these new age folks that push this stuff seem a bit suspicious too.

Anyway, I don't want to derail this topic as I feel I should probably ask this stuff in the Aliens and UFOs section. I'm not trying to belittle people either as I probably haven't gone as deep down the ET rabbit hole as others. I guess I'm just curious about what leads people to believe in this stuff. I should probably just start a thread asking for good sources on this topic in the right section that are not just shilly docs from the discovery/history channel.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, theo102 said:

In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution). 

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/files/MMS/Handling Viruses with MMS.pdf

Just ran across this and thought it would be good to add.  Included the "why" of the new name (from Wuhan coronavirus).  Sounded thoughtful enough.

On Feb. 11, the WHO's director general announced a new name for the disease caused by the novel coronavirus — COVID-19 — saying officials wanted to avoid stigmatizing any geographic location, group of people or animal that might be linked to the disease and to make it clear it was a new coronavirus discovered in 2019.

While concern over the fast-spreading nature of the disease is understandable, misinformation seems to be spreading even faster than the disease itself.

Conspiracy theorists (and likely some internet trolls) have even suggested a so-called cure for the disease called the "Miracle" or "Master Mineral Solution" — which, when mixed, turns into a potent form of bleach.

The Food and Drug Administration has repeatedly warned consumers not to ingest the solution, and says doing so has led to cases of "severe vomiting, severe diarrhea, life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration and acute liver failure."

https://www.kqed.org/news/11798751/coronavirus-from-symptoms-to-beer-know-your-facts-from-fiction

Edited by yass
space between lines