Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Danny Tetley - Prison for Paedophile Pop Pervert

Not sure why, but entertainment industry seems to be riddled with it these days. Here we go again..

Parents of X Factor semi-finalist Danny Tetley's youngest victim compare him to Jimmy Savile after he is jailed for nine years for using his fame to solicit explicit pictures from boys:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7924403/Former-X-Factor-semi-finalist-Danny-Tetley-sentenced-nine-years-child-sex-offences.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

23821974-7924403-image-a-29_157987259140

23821462-7924403-image-m-16_157987176289

Edited by Stride

nothing good has come out of shit factor and bgt in 19years

i dont think cowell is squeaky clean.

hes prolly had his fair share of kids sexually and ritually.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

There's just something about showbiz that oozes sleaze.. A famous frontman of a well loved 'rock' band who once had a ponytail said a year ago "Showbiz looks great, but don't try and look behind the curtain, you won't like what you see back there"

Always thought the guy was a strange one, the weird looks and the high pitched voice. Perhaps he was encouraged behind closed doors but like Garry, he's been caught out?

What I am trying to get at is there are plenty of others who haven't been found out in the open?

Some of his statements are very telling.. like "I'm great in bed.... I can sleep for hours". Hiding in plain sight as usual.

Also the amerillo music at the start like the Saville vid.

Edited by Stride

10 hours ago, Stride said:

Not sure why, but entertainment industry seems to be riddled with it these days. Here we go again..

Parents of X Factor semi-finalist Danny Tetley's youngest victim compare him to Jimmy Savile after he is jailed for nine years for using his fame to solicit explicit pictures from boys:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7924403/Former-X-Factor-semi-finalist-Danny-Tetley-sentenced-nine-years-child-sex-offences.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

23821974-7924403-image-a-29_157987259140

23821462-7924403-image-m-16_157987176289

I can state with some confidence that up until today I had never even heard of this person.

• Like 2

It really is a shame that these people turn out to be monsters.. why can they not just be happy with the fame and wealth?

53794323bf62d816499432_w583h477.jpg

Will never be able to look at them the same way again.

Lost contact with the show, last person I remember winning was Steve Brookstein. And even he got dropped like a stone by Cowell by donating his winnings to the tsunami fund.

From the show it seems: Good egg with a conscience? Well you can win but the second you colour over the lines YER OUT!!

But Tetley? From what I read he didn't even win! As for modern Savile, I clearly missed the photographs of Tetley with members of the Royal family and government ministers!

I see him as an Ian Watkins type figure. Should never have been allowed near but somehow was able to.

And best of luck to the other members of the lostprophets for carrying on under a different name. And seemingly folding due to the "So... You had Ian singing with you for ages, and you didn't suspect a thing?" questions.

Oh well, more where Tetley came from. 

Edited by hayed joe
Forgot questions

6 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:

This doesn't surprise me.

I am sure Simon Cowell ain't that clean?

Probably covers his tracks a lot better.

Seriously what happened with his kid? He was knocking up his friend's wife on the ship while his mate went for a nice relaxing swim.. Simon went for a dip too..

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:30 PM, eliteincontrol said:

Danny Tetley, another disgraced singer with his career ruined.

To be honest, he probably didn't have much going for him in the first place.. but threw it all away to chat to a few young lads.

cowell is prolly a masked bummer (like most music execs) in the special room at the mansion parties.

want to get on, take it while we film it.

Untitled8.jpg

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

cowell is prolly a masked bummer (like most music execs) in the special room at the mansion parties.

WoW! (Like most music execs) Just shows what happens when these top music moguls have so much wealth and power. Not just execs though, how about band members/artists too?

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

want to get on, take it while we film it.

Really don't want that image in my head thanks?!

I've also seen video footage on YouTube a few years ago of Elm Guest House. Funnily enough, those videos have been taken down now! I wonder why?!

Simon Cowell, the guy who bailed out Jonathan King (convicted for child sex abuse) and was good friends with Max Clifford (convicted for child sex abuse), yea nothing to see here....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, peter power said:

Simon Cowell, the guy who bailed out Jonathan King (convicted for child sex abuse) and was good friends with Max Clifford (convicted for child sex abuse), yea nothing to see here....

And of course, Simon Cowell helped guide through Danny Tetley (convicted for child sex abuse) from his own X Factor show too. Perhaps his mate Louis Walsh ain't that squeaky clean either?

2 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:

And of course, Simon Cowell helped guide through Danny Tetley (convicted for child sex abuse) from his own X Factor show too. Perhaps his mate Louis Walsh ain't that squeaky clean either?

Cowell and Jonathan King. They have a history too.