yass

I need help with something from some years ago about potus and a new law

Back when Bush was president, I remember they'd made a law that if the president were to declare a national state of emergency that the president would basically become dictator, elections suspended.  I remember wondering if Bush were going to seize on it, then wondered with each new administration, and still wondering.  I don't ever remember reading that it had been rescinded.

Does anyone remember that?  If so, do you have a source you can pull up?  I think we discussed it at the old forum but you know it has been so very long.

they passed the NDAA which essentially meant that US soil was reclassified as part of the global battlefield of the US military which meant that they could act on american soil contrary to posse comitatus

I guess it would also legalise their flying of military drones in US skies and if they are flying military aircraft to spray particulates into the atmosphere for weather modification then that would all be legal too

There was also the patriot act in the wake of 911:

The USA PATRIOT Act (commonly known as the Patriot Act) is an Act of the United States Congress that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the Act is a contrived three letter initialism (USA) preceding a seven letter acronym (PATRIOT), which in combination stand for Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[2] The acronym was created by 23-year-old Congressional staffer Chris Cylke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

the guy who does natural news....mike something...he was talking about this at one stage when there was all this hype about trump supposedly being about to enact certain laws that would enable him to suspend democracy, declare an emergency and lock up clinton and all the folks behind epstein and pizzagate...

no sign of those arrests yet....but the idea of suspending democracy was a little alarming. I'll see if i can dig it up

• Like 1

Dang, how do you get rid of quote boxes?  Or delete posts?

I had accidentally grabbed info for South Africa. 

Edited by yass

ok here was what i saw; i don't know if there is any truth to any of it though:

Document #3: Executive Order 13825, signed March 1, 2018. “2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States”

Although much more difficult to read, this document essentially establishes the preservation of the government’s right to prosecute crimes of treason and deep state collusion against America, all of which may be prosecuted via military tribunals under existing U.S. law.

This would allow deep state traitors to be arrested by military police and subjected to military trials run by the Pentagon, completely bypassing the corrupt court system which has been deliberately stacked with complicit deep state traitors and “resistance” judges.

https://www.infowars.com/emergency-report-trump-planning-mass-arrests-military-tribunals-for-deep-state-traitors/

And this:

Executive Branch Power to Postpone Elections

Summary

Because of the continuing threat of  terrorism, concerns have been raised about the potential for terrorist events to occur close to or during the voting process for the November 2004 elections. For instance, the question has been raised as to whether a sufficiently calamitous event could result in the postponement of the election, and what mechanisms are in place to deal with such an event.  This report focuses on who has the constitutional authority to postpone elections, to whom such power could be delegated, and what legal limitations exist to such a postponement.

Traditionally, all voting — whether federal, state or local — occurs in local precinct  polling  places,  and  state  or  local  authorities  have  a  significant  role  in regulating such voting.  Congress, however, also has authority to regulate elections,and that authority may vary depending on whether the election is for the Presidency,the House, the Senate, or for state or local offices. While the Executive Branch has significant delegated authority regarding some aspects of election law, this authority does not currently extend to setting or changing the times of elections.

Under a variety of possible scenarios that could arise as a result of a terrorist attack  before  or  during  an  election,  either  the  Congress  or  the  states  might  pass legislation which would affect the timing of these elections. The suggestion has been made,  however,  that  the  Executive  Branch  might  have  some  role  in  determining whether an election is to occur or whether it can be cancelled. While the  Executive Branch does not currently have this power, it appears that Congress may be able to delegate this power to the Executive Branch by enacting a statute.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/RL32471.pdf

Edited by yass
keep finding words stuck together from that pdf
  • Like 1

Mike Adams believes Trump is trying to save us from deep state traitors apparently, strange!

Mike Adams EMERGENCY REPORT explains why Trump will invoke extraordinary powers to defeat the Deep State and deliver America back to the people…

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/mike-adams-issues-alert-trump-to-declare-martial-law-to-execute-mass-arrests-military-tribunals/

Where I'm at now is thinking that Mike Adams mislead about the suspended elections (not necessarily purposely) though according to the pdf above " it appears that Congress may be able to delegate this power to the Executive Branch by enacting a statute.".

Mike Adams was probably the source of what I'd read way back when. 

11 minutes ago, yass said:

Where I'm at now is thinking that Mike Adams mislead about the suspended elections (not necessarily purposely) though according to the pdf above " it appears that Congress may be able to delegate this power to the Executive Branch by enacting a statute.".

Mike Adams was probably the source of what I'd read way back when. 

The deep state wanted to suspend democracy in the US back in the 1930's when they asked major general smedley butler to lead half a million armed military and ex military men to washington to try and seize power

However major general ''war is a racket'' smedley butler instead went to the newspapers and blew the whistle on the whole scheme. Of course the likes of JP morgan and the rockefellers who were behind the fascist coup did not have to go to jail!

when we consider that around that time that same cabal of people managed to get hitler into power in 1933 with the false flag reichstag fire followed by the enabling act which suspended democracy in germany then their attempt at something similar in the US can be seen within a wider context. Instead the cabal got their man FDR elected into the presidency in the same year hitler became leader in germany and FDR then helped that cabal consolidate their corporations into cartels leading to 'neoliberalism'

so if they wanted to seize power now (they wield it behind the scenes anyway) they could create a faux-threat and use it to justify suspending democracy

• Thanks 1

That memory has been pressing on me with all that's going on.  I think the new Wuhan coronavirus is about to hit the fans soon,  and explode out of control, and I can imagine a national state of emergency being declared in the not too distant future.

3 minutes ago, yass said:

That memory has been pressing on me with all that's going on.  I think the new Wuhan coronavirus is about to hit the fans soon,  and explode out of control, and I can imagine a national state of emergency being declared in the not too distant future.

a pandemic could be a go-er or they could use the impeachment thing to fan flames of anger on the right and create the equivalent of a communist plot today which i think is kind of in the vein of what mike adams was doing

but the advantage of a pandemic scare, from the perspective of the controllers, is that all of those people who are still in the perception bubble where they trust what their government is saying, would willingly go along with whatever they were asked to do eg evacuate their homes, hand over guns, accept vaccinations, go to fema camps etc

I used to worry about such events because i always believed that the NWO would need some sort of crisis in order to make that transition to the lockdown society and they may yet use a crisis eg a new global economic crisis or conflagoration in the middle east or a pandemic or combinations of the above but nowadays i wonder if it will all be a lot more mundane than that

what if they simply keep changing society by increments, like the old boiling the frog adage so that society never gets spooked but eventually wakes up one day to find itself in a full blown technocratic panopticon?

in a sense that approach has an advantage because under their usual MO of using chaos in order to create a new order there is a risk that the situation might not go o plan whereas if they can quietly socially engineer society over successive generations into a new more enslaved system then the herd won't get spooked

• Like 1

I'd love to believe potus is for real, same for the health ranger and QAnon. I really like to think potus has just been putting his people in position, and after 2020 we gonna see her and all her accomplishes, and all of the pedo elite shipped of to Gitmo. I really want to trust the plan

I personally just think there's a virus coming our way, everyone's way and we're probably going to have to deal with it. 

Otherwise I pretty much have my question answered, satisfied about the state of emergency powers and what it is I was trying to remember and especially the source.

Too tired to address your post 1A.  Just smh for now lol

My post got shoah'd, but I'll try again

Do you think the dems and the media undermining potus presidency is all a show to give him the excuse to call out martial law?

Do you think martial law will not be used to ship all the traitors and the pedo elite to gitmo, but to deport us all to FEMA camps?

No, fema camps is not where my head is at.  I know some people who do not like having Trump as president and when I thought about what I made this thread about I wanted to research it again to be sure because I thought they'd want to know that they may not be so lucky.

I equally do not care for Trump or Hillary Clinton or most of those in politics.

I worry about the Mexican children who are locked up.  I worry they are being trafficked.

I don't think Trump is any different than those you're hoping he will lock away.

I have a lot of possibilities running through my head and it all amounts to doing the math and algorithms pretty much.  We'll just see where it goes and try our best to help others come what may, along the way.

Edited by yass
finished sentence

This past week I'd read an article about how US drinking water was contaminated with "forever chemicals".  Two days later I ran across an article about Trump rolling back US water pollution controls.

Under the new regulations, landowners and property developers will be able to pour pesticides, fertilisers and other pollutants directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways for the first time in decades.

Then, there are the farmers who are getting all the benefits

Events in 2019 tested that alliance, as the USDA helped farmers while restricting SNAP payments.

Go figure.

Edited by yass
removed the term "very rich" that's another article
  • Like 1

Well who needs Gitmo (Drinking water is probably better quality there) when you've got the content in the above post?

THAT should be the big issue. But it won't. It'll be a huge rally, flag kissing and empty platitudes.

• Like 1