Sign in to follow this  
alan16

Crazy things happening at our home

I will start by saying my wife had a psychic attack ( she has scratch marks all down her right arm )night  night after sending out thoughts to help the planet ( which we both do regularly ).

And also we were watching a Icke video last night and seen a book in the video that my wife wanted so i ordered it from Ebay and is 

estimated to arrive Friday or Saturday  . But we just had a parcel through the letterbox from Amazon and the doorbell rang ,i opened the door but their was no one their ,i opened the parcel and it was the book i ordered from Ebay ??? . I checked my bank and the money was taken by Paypal ( Amazon dont use paypal ) and even if i bought it from Amazon it would have been too late for it to be delivered today plus i dont use Amazon prime .

Unfortunately she wont let me take a photo of her arm so cant put a pic on here

3 hours ago, alan16 said:

I will start by saying my wife had a psychic attack ( she has scratch marks all down her right arm )night  night after sending out thoughts to help the planet ( which we both do regularly ).

And also we were watching a Icke video last night and seen a book in the video that my wife wanted so i ordered it from Ebay and is 

estimated to arrive Friday or Saturday  . But we just had a parcel through the letterbox from Amazon and the doorbell rang ,i opened the door but their was no one their ,i opened the parcel and it was the book i ordered from Ebay ??? . I checked my bank and the money was taken by Paypal ( Amazon dont use paypal ) and even if i bought it from Amazon it would have been too late for it to be delivered today plus i dont use Amazon prime .

Unfortunately she wont let me take a photo of her arm so cant put a pic on here

I can explain this for you. The seller on eBay that you bought this book from uses Amazon fulfilment services ("Fulfilled By Amazon"). They will likely also be selling this product on Amazon, but Amazon will also be fulfilling their eBay orders.

Nothing sinister going on here... apart from the psychic attack of course.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I can explain this for you. The seller on eBay that you bought this book from uses Amazon fulfilment services ("Fulfilled By Amazon"). They will likely also be selling this product on Amazon, but Amazon will also be fulfilling their eBay orders.

Nothing sinister going on here... apart from the psychic attack of course.

Thanks , i did not know they did that ( amazon that is)

11 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

there is unseen forces who do this.

i had similar ... two puncture wounds appeared on my hands over night on two separate occasions:

https://twitter.com/_jammer_/status/948476397567266816

644141656_twitterbiteinsectDSmqNloVQAEeQrD.jpg.34dd77001b9c8b5b8719732fd45b280a.jpg

https://twitter.com/_jammer_/status/992672988305743872

220548330_pucturewoundhandtwitterbiteDcat_wJVAAAWVpw.jpg.8b97735aa9a3d28ef41eb15c2ab7d084.jpg

was told by local chemist that they were insect bites. no frigging way !

You got fanged by a spider mate.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:27 PM, alan16 said:

It's not a good idea to do this on your own ...

You're intent by itself will not be that powerful and there could well be retaliation from the dark forces ...

The way forward is to connect with the divine realm ... there are legions of benign beings willing to help , but without you asking they cannot ... they can add their intent to your own and make it 100 times more powerful , and also make your work invisible to , and protected from any malevolent forces  ... Just ask for what you want ...

Karl Mollison is the expert on all this ... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, alan16 said:

But we just had a parcel through the letterbox from Amazon and the doorbell rang

heh couriers are quick, no messing, i shove through, ring as i am walking/running off. plus amazon/hermes/dpd/ etc etc are delivering later and later

no time to mess about chatting on door step or waiting for people to slowly get to the door.

used to be 2mins per delivery, with rate cuts and more phaff its 1.45mins now , cheaper delivery= 'faster' service

10 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

You got fanged by a spider mate.

in northern ireland 😮 what spider would cause that ? must have massive bite span fangs ....

Edited by Given To Fly
spelling mistake

On 2/9/2020 at 2:00 PM, Given To Fly said:

in northern ireland 😮 what spider would cause that ? must have massive bite span fangs ....

Probably a wolf spider. I woke up one morning last year with marks on my thigh similar looking to yours. They itched like crazy and the marks took months to fade. I remembered being feeling a tickling on my leg a couple of times in the evening when sitting in bed on the laptop. I thought it was just the duvet cover, but there must have been a spider hiding in the bed. I just kept putting Germolene on the marks.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1

I want to reveal one thing about my husband. 

One day, I walked into his study room, inadvertently, I noticed some flesh stuff. When I remove the cover. Oh my god, stacks of flesh pocket pussy. I felt puzzled. We always had good sex. I can't understand why he bought this.

Then I went to ask him. He said: "I love you, but I like her."