BHeletrica

New here! Want to know more about Icke before buying his books

Hello folks! hope you are doing well! 

So I have just discovered David Icke... I have been watching his videos and my impression is that despite talking about some pretty fantastical things he is a serious honest man. I have watched that old video where he being ridiculed on national british television and in that video he made some wrong predictions about nature and tectonic events but I dont think he was lying. So my question is how does David Icke came to know so much? Was there a awakening in his life? If yes what happened?

Thanks in advance!

It was a journey, with a beginning.

Best to start with 'Everything you need to know' The first chapter / preface covers all this back story.

Welcome!

I quite like the trigger to be honest, it’s his most up to date book 

15 hours ago, Seeker said:

I quite like the trigger to be honest, it’s his most up to date book 

It is, but what I noticed was that this was the first of David Icke's books that I have read that didn't start off with his background story by way of an introduction.

"The Trigger" mainly centres around "what didn't happen" on 9/11 before revealing more about who was behind it and why they did it.

Admittedly I'm still only half-way through it (The Trigger that is), but I'd still suggest 'Everything You Need To Know..." as a good all-round place to start.

I’ve only read a few books so far. A very good introduction to his life is in Tales From the Time Loop, I can tell you that much. I’ve heard bits here and there in interviews, but that book puts everything in order and detail.