The Apprentice

When lies are used to promulgate unrest

As the thread title says, when lies are used as a way of creating unrest within a society we are already on the road to ruin, in the video below at 2.14 the spokesperson says that Gatehead Council took him to court for protesting about 5G, well folks this is not true, he was taken to court for harrasment of a council official on his day off, see video below of the man he confronted originally, which was filmed by the perp himself and then put on YouTube, what is this called folks? lies, now being told by another.

Of the cases of public ailments like nosebleeds, brain tumours, miscarriges etc, where are the links from the peer reviewed papers and or the tests rusults, the physical evidence etc, etc, because I cannot find any on any of their web sites.

Take this paper for instance from the save us now website, it was proposed  long before we had a mobile network in place, and related more to climate change if you read into the footnotes.

Click on any link there and you get the same page to the PDF below, https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/downloads/

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Human_Rights_Health_and_Environmental_Protection.pdf

I have also noticed that the same cult is now adding the Co2 to their portfolio to gain credentials as a political party, something simply does not feel right with these people, non of which are experts at anything, they have no propper testing euipment and actually turned down professional help when it was available, who would do this if they had an axe to grind with the debate, surely they would have welcomed it with open arms to proove their case.

5G is in its infancy yet we are supposedly seeing the results in ailments mentioned above that have yet to be linked to such a technology, one simply cannot put the 5G horse in front of the cart, because this is what they are doing, thus have no evidence whatsoever unless they want to employ someone who has a time machine.

Finally I have to ask the question, once 5G is the norm who is going to give up their mobile devices that the entire crowd in the video have in their pockets, including the spokespersons, will they lead by example and ditch the tech in order of getting across their message, or will they simply upgrade to the new tech once their current devices are obsolete.

More here, https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/gateshead-council-5g-mark-steele-15319350

Below is a model citizen doing his own thing and practicing self sufficiency as I do here, what he says about the bees is correct, as a beekeeper myself for over ten years.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

Model citizen talking from the same allotment where he was cornered and verbaly abused.

And what got the whole 5G harrassment going originally, is this the kind of leader you want to run your lives.

Edited by The Apprentice

No birds and no flying insects model.

Here we have a completely ignorant spokesperson on the life of birds and insects, here he says there are no birds or insects, has he took a look around him, it is winter time, when there are no flying insects and the majority of birds have died due to climatic conditions, where up to 60 % are lost to the winter alone.

Modern housing is designed to stop small birds like sparrows from entering the places where older houses have gaps, which has vastly reduced their ability to enter modern buildings to build nests, birds also do not roost in trees without foliage as clever birds like Magpies eat them, this man is very confused indeed.

https://www.sibleyguides.com/conservation/causes-of-bird-mortality/

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/natures-home-magazine/birds-and-wildlife-articles/features/what-do-birds-do-in-winter/

Also remember if you do not put food out for the birds they are not going to hang around in the depths of winter for you to do so, they need to eat their body weight daily to survive, so if there are no birds at your bird feeder your not going to see them if you don't put any food out for them.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

This is a common tactic of the powers that be, whipping crowds up into frenzies to push their agenda.  In the USA,  the cigarette companies are doing this same thing against E-cigs by saying all of these people have died due to flavorings, which really had nothing to do with flavorings but to do with tainted THC cartridges that have nothing to do with E-cigs.  Someone had made these cartridges using vitamin E as the emulsifier instead of the normal PG/VG mixture.  They have done this with E-cigs for years and years now BECAUSE they help smokers quit.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Change2 said:

This is a common tactic of the powers that be, whipping crowds up into frenzies to push their agenda.  In the USA,  the cigarette companies are doing this same thing against E-cigs by saying all of these people have died due to flavorings, which really had nothing to do with flavorings but to do with tainted THC cartridges that have nothing to do with E-cigs.  Someone had made these cartridges using vitamin E as the emulsifier instead of the normal PG/VG mixture.  They have done this with E-cigs for years and years now BECAUSE they help smokers quit.  

I never knew that E-cigs could do this, make people uit that is, I have asked a few who use them and they say the use these more than normal cigs, but the hit is much faster and stronger though.

I would be surprised if 5G was as harmful as is suggested and is being knowingly introduced because the people introducing it will be living and working in the same cities so would suffer the same effects.

Promulgate is a fancy word I had to look it up myself. I didn't have you pegged as a promulgate kind of guy.

Do you think the word unrest in your title is a little provactive? What are you getting at? Aren't these people just peacefully protesting against something they rightly or wrongly don't like? Don't you like people having a voice?

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I never knew that E-cigs could do this, make people uit that is, I have asked a few who use them and they say the use these more than normal cigs, but the hit is much faster and stronger though.

I know many people that have used e-cigs to quit smoking.  It helped me when all else failed.  Although it is picking up one habit for another, the effects of e-cigs are not as harmful as regular cigs because they do not have the tar which is what is most damaging in smoking.  One of the most promising about ecigs is that you can reduce your own amount of nicotine AND you know how much nicotine you are getting, compared to cigs, which in reality, you have no clue.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

I would be surprised if 5G was as harmful as is suggested and is being knowingly introduced because the people introducing it will be living and working in the same cities so would suffer the same effects.

Promulgate is a fancy word I had to look it up myself. I didn't have you pegged as a promulgate kind of guy.

Do you think the word unrest in your title is a little provactive? What are you getting at? Aren't these people just peacefully protesting against something they rightly or wrongly don't like? Don't you like people having a voice?

I could construe any voice as being provocative or helpful and unhelpful, it is no problem for me to let anyone have a voice, it is the way they are used that can promugate unrest, this is what the thread is all about, are the people aware of the whole facts being promugated, they are aware or they are not, this is what I attempt to promulgate.

I have followed this subject from the very beginning and what I share is exactly how it is panning out, not to the betterment of the people, this is what I and many others are getting at, to which we have the ability to question everything, this alone annoys and insults others in ways beyond their understanding.

I aim to show what has and is happening and cannot be pursuaded to believe in hearsay, which a lot of this issue is all about.

Edited by The Apprentice

8 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I know many people that have used e-cigs to quit smoking.  It helped me when all else failed.  Although it is picking up one habit for another, the effects of e-cigs are not as harmful as regular cigs because they do not have the tar which is what is most damaging in smoking. 

One of the most promising about ecigs is that you can reduce your own amount of nicotine AND you know how much nicotine you are getting, compared to cigs, which in reality, you have no clue.  

Your right about the levels of nicotine hit that can be generated, the addictive bit, I know a guy at our indoor market who makes and blends the ingredients for himself, he has showed me the huge bottles of pure nicotine that he buys, which is pretty dangerous stuff if you get it wrong he says.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I could construe any voice as being provocative or helpful and unhelpful, it is no problem for me to let anyone have a voice, it is the way they are used that can promugate unrest, this is what the thread is all about, are the people aware of the whole facts being promugated, they are aware or they are not, this is what I attempt to promulgate.

I have followed this subject from the very beginning and what I share is exactly how it is panning out, not to the betterment of the people, this is what I and many others are getting at, to which we have the ability to question everything, this alone annoys and insults others in ways beyond their understanding.

I aim to show what has and is happening and cannot be pursuaded to believe in hearsay, which a lot of this issue is all about.

I must admit I know nothing about 5G and have no real interest in it. I consider it a distraction.

What did you mean by the word unrest in your title?

1 minute ago, Back2Nature said:

I must admit I know nothing about 5G and have no real interest in it. I consider it a distraction.

What did you mean by the word unrest in your title?

Unrest in the hive integrity, we are being divided yet again and those doing it are now asking for donations to fight something that does not really exist, is devoid of any strength in either science or factual evidence outside of the internet.

Unrest can be seen as fear as well, fear of the unknown and unproven and yet another religion, the result of all of this will soon be seen as the ones promoting it will be doing just that using the same technology they are currently demonizing.

They will not get rid of their addiction to it by not using it and encouraging other to do the same,  but simply carry on with their foolishness.

Max Igan has an interesting take on this subject. Basically he thinks that the health dangers of 5G are being hyped intentionally as a distraction. Once 5G is fully up and running and the health scares fail to materialise, all those who claimed it was dangerous will have been discredited. The true purpose of 5G is to create and run the smart control grid, i.e. control us and every aspect of our lives. The more we are distracted by potential health dangers the less we think about how the technology is actually going to be used to monitor and micro manage us, probably using some sort of social credit score system.

• Like 2

The health dangers aren't going to drop people in their tracks

They are creating an accumulative effect of microwaves which will then affect peoples health

But if you present to your doctor with cancer how do you know what caused that cancer? Maybe it was the 5G and maybe it was something else. How are you going to prove it?

And that's the problem with microwaves

1 hour ago, Back2Nature said:

it isn't a distraction at all. it is the foundation of the technocracy that the elites are imposing on society

5G will enable the roll out of the 'internet of things' where every single appliance is made 'smart' and all are linked through 'the cloud'

This creates a prison without bars and 5G is absolutely crucial to the whole process. that's before we even get into the health implications of drastically increasing everyones exposure to microwaves.

29 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Max Igan has an interesting take on this subject. Basically he thinks that the health dangers of 5G are being hyped intentionally as a distraction. Once 5G is fully up and running and the health scares fail to materialise, all those who claimed it was dangerous will have been discredited. The true purpose of 5G is to create and run the smart control grid, i.e. control us and every aspect of our lives. The more we are distracted by potential health dangers the less we think about how the technology is actually going to be used to monitor and micro manage us, probably using some sort of social credit score system.

Yes that’s my thinking too. Get everyone hyped up with health danger scares the when the whole system is up and running and people arnt dropping dead in the street you can then point at all with concerns over the tech and easily tar them with the crazy brush. meanwhile you can survale and control to your harts content.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Yes that’s my thinking too. Get everyone hyped up with health danger scares the when the whole system is up and running and people arnt dropping dead in the street you can then point at all with concerns over the tech and easily tar them with the crazy brush. meanwhile you can survale and control to your harts content.

that's a fail because how can you prove that the harms being done are down to the microwaves?

it's like the vaccines....they accumulate metals in the body so the effects are not always instant. It can take time for health problems to manifest so many of the health problems caused by vaccines aren't even being linked to the vaccines

If you bathe everyone in microwaves they aren't going to just drop dead in the street but they will suffer health problems and how will they make the connection between the microwaves and their health problem?

it will be especially difficult to do that if there are lots of people denying that microwaves are harmful to health because then people won't even be considering microwaves as the cause of their health problem

We are all playing lucky dip with a barrel that only has sawdust in it, we have been living within a soup of high energy Tv and radio broadcasts for almost sixty years and now suddenly in our midst we have a number another that is possibly going to do us further harm if we use it.

Many cancers take decades to develope not weeks or months and have probably been caused by the former truly high outputs from the propaganda machines we have been fed with by the same devices like Tv and films.

We have come to the estimation that those who think they have any answer are truly in the dark, I really do, but seeing our paradigms destroyed from within, which I don't think there is time to begin swaying things in the opposite direction, we have been well and truly cooked slowly and nearly always react quickly whilst using the same technology that enabled our imprinting.

The time has come not to proove things but abandone them entirely.

Edited by The Apprentice