Ghost

David is right

On July 14th 2015 CNN broadcasted this image into my home around 1:30am. Shocked by what I was seeing I grabbed my remote hit rewind and then record. I recorded it to the end and then played it. It shows a human transforming into something else. Not all of her, primarily just the one hand, her right hand. Although, her left doesn’t look too good either it just never jumps above the scrolling ticket below. Major problems with her teeth as well. I thought CNN had just given us alien disclosure on a live news feed. I was sure it would be all over the internet the following day. I thought there would be numerous youtube posts showing this transformation. Nothing. The following week, nothing, month nothing, year nothing. How is that possible when it was broadcasted around the world-viewership in the millions? Am I the only one who saw it? The only one who recorded it? That appears to be the case. If others had it it would be all over youtube, and all over forums. I’ve found no images of any kind on the internet. 

I have analyzed it at least a hundred times and remain in disbelief every single time I see it. I think we can agree CNN would not intentionally alter the news feed and change the hand of the highest paid journalist in the world. David is right. I've tried to reach David numerous times to get the video to him with out success, so if anyone knows how I might be able to reach him I'd appreciate it. Peace

CA 9 copy.JPG

• Like 2

@Ghost do you have any more photos or footage? Maybe some before and after ones in particular 🙂

I can’t figure out what that hand is but zooming in on her right eye is a weird one

Edited by Seeker

On 1/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Ghost said:

CA 9 copy.JPG

he is right. they are everywhere. in every sphere of society.

i too would like to see the video footage if you can upload it to youtube or bitchute ....

I thought that was a picture of Ghislaine?  I can't tell the difference between them.

sames.gif

Edited by ty.shakleford

6 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

I thought that was a picture of Ghislaine?  I can't tell the difference between them.

who is that on the right?

Left is Ghislaine,  right is Amanpour the cnn reporter that Ghost found turning into a lizard. They look exactly the same to me.  They have to be cousins

sames.gif

Edited by ty.shakleford
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, Ghost said:

broadcasted around the world-viewership in the millions

Nobody watches CNN in the states, it's considered a joke/ fake news.

maybe if you are trapped in line somewhere in a government building they force feed cnn on tv screens mounted on the walls, but nobody look at it they just look at their phones. 

It's so bad the State of Tennessee is passing a resolution to label label it fake news.  Click on the link to see for yourself.

Edited by ty.shakleford

2 hours ago, Back2Nature said:

aLIEns. Isn't the clue in the name?

What’s the lie then? There’s clearly some non human force at play, imo 

Interesting, this might sound weird, but b/c I am a tarot reader that is intuitive (and I do reiki), I knew I was working with this hybrid. He was attractive to be honest and I didn't hold it against him at the time. Well, I completely saw his figure blank out one day and there was a dark skinned grey alien looking thing there for at least second. The hybrid completely disappeared, and all you could see was the alien using the hybrid as hoste. I wear glasses, and my eyesight, and this wasn't seen thru the lens of a camera that can take photos/video for milliseconds, it was seen with my poor eye sight. This is during a time I went years with an old prescription, I was literally seeing stars as big fuzz balls. lol 

Those hands, that's the color. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 8:31 AM, size of light said:

My gut feeling is that the OP is a troll and the image is photoshopped.

It could be but I have in the past studied video and pictures, and a sure tell sign of a legit shapeshift, is shapeshifting ALSO in the teeth. She, the normal human, has a beautiful set of FULL teeth that are large, in the photo with the body shifting, that's 2 things and its a sure sign. Its a very high percentage that its real. 

Edited by MatchaLove

On 1/27/2020 at 3:14 PM, Ghost said:

CA 9 copy.JPG

What is very interesting about what you captured, is that these are probably a grey/reptilian hybrid hands.

That's unique to what other people have captured. You see a caste system even in their world, she works. While those you find looking completely reptile are people who are richer or influencers. 

WTG, you found something that's very unique. 

Edited by MatchaLove

1 hour ago, MatchaLove said:

Interesting, this might sound weird, but b/c I am a tarot reader that is intuitive (and I do reiki), I knew I was working with this hybrid. He was attractive to be honest and I didn't hold it against him at the time. Well, I completely saw his figure blank out one day and there was a dark skinned grey alien looking thing there for at least second. The hybrid completely disappeared, and all you could see was the alien using the hybrid as hoste. I wear glasses, and my eyesight, and this wasn't seen thru the lens of a camera that can take photos/video for milliseconds, it was seen with my poor eye sight. This is during a time I went years with an old prescription, I was literally seeing stars as big fuzz balls. lol 

Those hands, that's the color. 

Just trying to understand this, the grey alien was projecting vibrational information for us to see a human? 

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Just trying to understand this, the grey alien was projecting vibrational information for us to see a human? 

Watch Stargate the movie, its that easiest way to understand what a hoste/parasite relationship really is like.

Its like a sunken place as quoted from another movie "Get Out', you can be deprogrammed but its a lengthy process. Obama is known for that head scar, if that do that, your never walking away that's for sure. In which the movie "Get Out" describes this intense procedure. 

Hybrids as problematic as they are, start out innocent (just like any baby) and are put thru intense programs like the bloodlines do. As a hybrid he didn't have a choice. Don't let your guard down, b/c they are trained killers, but no baby should have to deal with abuse.   

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Watch Stargate the movie, its that easiest way to understand what a hoste/parasite relationship really is like.

Its like a sunken place as quoted from another movie "Get Out', you can be deprogrammed but its a lengthy process. 

Hybrids as problematic as they are, start out innocent (just like any baby) and are put thru intense programs like the bloodlines do. 

Thank you, I’ll get it watched! What happened when you saw the grey? Did it known you had seen it and panic? 

9 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Thank you, I’ll get it watched! What happened when you saw the grey? Did it known you had seen it and panic? 

It was living inside the hoste, so I don't know. He had great plans set out for him almost automatically. I had never seen a brown grey at that point, I had seen 2 different types of physical greys, plus a blue more alien hybrid that they make/breed hybrids with their line with, but I had never seen this brown kind. It seemed bad to me. lol 

Now, within regular humans energetic beings can come and go ones of light/neutrality and ones of dark (as a normal human dosent know to put guards up of light), BUT to have one physically manifest is just odd, and work had to be done, and things had to be cleaned. I didn't let it scare me, I learned that young, its weakness to things that feed on fear. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

It was living inside the hoste, so I don't know. He had great plans set out for him almost automatically. I had never seen a brown grey at that point, I had seen 2 different types of physical greys, plus a blue more alien hybrid that they make/breed hybrids with their line with, but I had never seen this brown kind. It seemed bad to me. lol 

Now, within regular humans energetic beings can come and go, ones of light and ones of darkness, BUT to have one physically manifest is just odd, and work had to be done, and things had to be cleaned.  

Wow really interesting, how do you clean someone from such beings, energetic and physical 

4 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Wow really interesting, how do you clean someone from such beings, energetic and physical 

How do you explain to a hybrid that their father is the enemy when they are taught humans, their mothers, are the enemy?? 

Plus, they know the price to walk away, I caught the bro sign many times. 

shaka-bro1830564-prints.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Confused 1