Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

David Icke: the hypocrisy of New Zealand and Yemen by the insane

Posted (edited)

TODAY

If you want to watch any video today, then listen to this 

I urge people to watch this latest videocast by David Icke.  David Icke gets angry, and I don´t blame him.

The media on the whole report about Syria because it´s in the interest of the Zionist agenda, but they don´t often report about the starvation of Yemeni people backed

by the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabia, whose arms are supplied by the US, UK and other countries including I´m sure Israel.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

if the children were israeli children there would be british warships sailing to the med right now to wage war and to bring aid

Just shows that in the perceptions of the british elite there are good children and there are bad children

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

That’s all you ever see isnt it, hurt children. Starving children. Hungry and thin children. Donte Donate Donate. After watching that on tv for years I have come to the conclusion it is completely bollocks. All of it. Charities and Fund raising, it’s all a load of Horse-Shit. Funny how all these parents keep having children in these desolate and disease, war ridden places, carry a child in the womb for 9 fking months....9 months...as missiles fly overhead and then bam, all of a sudden he is on tv. Ram It. 

Edited by Jumpeogue

With all Charities you need to look at what % goes to those who need help.

The directors at large charities often earn multiples of £100,000 per year.

...And let’s not forget the disaster that Oxfam had in Haiti, where its workers wer abusing women and children.

The victims of the huge earthquake were required to offer sexual favours to receive the Oxfam bounty.