Wamrage

How come nobody talks about the school system?

Icke mentions it, but besides him, who else?

We have reptilians scum John D. Rockefeller to ''thank'' for public schools.

Schools are like a mix of prisons and asylums, prolly more awful things.

This topic is rarely mentioned yet is one of the most important! Rockefeller has a quote in which he states '' I don't want a nation of thinkers, i want a nation of workers''!!

If i was 15 again you couldn't force me to go to school with a fucking flamethrower!!!

EDUCATION-ROCKEFELLER-QUOTE.jpg

ever-wondered-why-schools-dont-teach-the

Edited by Wamrage
  • Like 5

They don’t teach about APR in schools. Well the comps anyway ..

Was it John Rockefeller who was the driving force in setting up the public schools? I know it was a Rockefeller but couldn’t remember which. After listening to Aaron Russo’s interview who was good friends with nick Rockefeller, they funded the movement for women to have equal rights and to work, the motive being to tax the other half of society, and to break up the family unit, sending the kids to schools

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Was it John Rockefeller who was the driving force in setting up the public schools? I know it was a Rockefeller but couldn’t remember which. After listening to Aaron Russo’s interview who was good friends with nick Rockefeller, they funded the movement for women to have equal rights and to work, the motive being to tax the other half of society, and to break up the family unit, sending the kids to schools

John D. Rockefeller set up the school system.

David Rockefeller started and funded the women's movement.

Both of them lived on average  of 100 years! That alone should be a dead give away as the average lifespan is like 65 years.

Edited by Wamrage

I hated school and the whole education system ,,

The education system teaches kids ,,

How to obey orders from one boss (the teacher)

That punctuality is essential in the workplace when you become a slave

The consequences of non compliance (punishment)

How to fit into the workplace and deal with bullies

What is essential to know to be a good slave in the future ,, which is memory tested via exams ,,

How to fit in and be a good sheepie

It's not all bad though! At least they teach (most) kids how to read and write ,, very useful for the future lifetime spent on mobile phones and the net ,,

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

I hated school and the whole education system ,,

The education system teaches kids ,,

How to obey orders from one boss (the teacher)

That punctuality is essential in the workplace when you become a slave

The consequences of non compliance (punishment)

How to fit into the workplace and deal with bullies

What is essential to know to be a good slave in the future ,, which is memory tested via exams ,,

How to fit in and be a good sheepie

It's not all bad though! At least they teach (most) kids how to read and write ,, very useful for the future lifetime spent on mobile phones and the net ,,

I agree with everything except your last sentence.

Reading and Writing can be taught easily by vour parents.Beyond reading and writing there isn't a single useful thing you can learn in schools or as i call them Retardariums.

• Like 1

Schools were just put into place to train people to be good repetitive docile factory slaves.  But, they cleared out all the factories/manufacturing from the first world, so now where are we to put our training to work? 

p.s.  I hated school as well, and still have nightmares about it :-(

Edited by ty.shakleford
slow brain
  • Like 3

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations

Norman Dodd was interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the head researcher for the Reece Committee. This is a truly eye opening look into what the tax exempt foundations are doing in the United States - their attempt to merge the Soviet System of Government with the USA.

• Like 1

If I had to it all over again ,, I wanna go to St Trinians ,, those kids know how to have fun! (Fun is not currently on the National curriculum) ,,

Image result for funny st trinians

13 minutes ago, ty.shakleford said:

Schools were just put into place to train people to be good repetitive docile factory slaves.  But, they cleared out all the factories/manufacturing from the first world, so now where are we to put our training to work? 

p.s.  I hated school as well, and still have nightmares about it :-(

I still from time to time have dreams about high school and college where i'm learning, taking tests and such.

They are the worst type of nightmares. Waking up after such nightmares feels like 10 000 tons has been lifted of my chest. It's ironic that people who skipped school and literally ran away from classes are viewed as outcast/losers/rogues etc...These people were actually the most concious/sane folks out there.I'm glad i was one of them.

Edited by Wamrage
  • Like 1

I left school at 15 ,it bored me shitless, science was the only thing I liked and was good at ,particularly chemistry. When the teacher would write chemical equations on the board I was the only one in the class that could do them in my head and would have the answer before the teacher finished writing, math and english , bloody hopeless,I was the only one that used to get a negative mark out of 100 for spelling , thank Christ for spell checkers.

Reading  writing and socializing was the only thing I learnt of any value at school , and yes it was like prison 5 days a week  

When we were at school we did pretty much what we liked some of the time, whenever sports or cricket, football come around I used to bugger off on a walkabout and refused to take part, loved metalwork and woodwork though, I got many merits and awards for those.

I once threw a javelin up at the sub level triple electric overhead wires which fell exactly across all three wires which vanished in a great big flash, all that was left was the steel tip and a tiny bit of the shaft, school was ok otherwise and pretty lax in my day.

When our boys were at school we would often have to re-teach them on many subjects where the school said they were falling behind on, religion is one we kept them away from as much as possible.

One of my freinds in second year once got a plastic bin liner and sneaked into the science labs during morning break and filled it with gas from the taps on the benches, he tied the top up and then placed it inside a black plastic bin upside down in the now deserted corridoor, propped it up off the floor with a rolled up piece of A 4 paper and another short fuse of paper rolled up and tucked into the gap, lit it and cleared off, it made one hell of a boom which shook all the windows in the school, the bin was no more and was left as lots of tiny bits all over the floor, he never got caught, only myself and one other knew what had happened later on.

Edited by The Apprentice

What would be a better alternative to schools? It’s hard to imagine but they coped in the past without them. Obviously reading and writing is a great skill to learn and great for kids to mingle and be sociable

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What would be a better alternative to schools? It’s hard to imagine but they coped in the past without them. Obviously reading and writing is a great skill to learn and great for kids to mingle and be sociable

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

One of my freinds in second year once got a plastic bin liner and sneaked into the science labs during morning break and filled it with gas from the taps on the benches, he tied the top up and then placed it inside a black plastic bin upside down in the now deserted corridoor, propped it up off the floor with a rolled up piece of A 4 paper and another short fuse of paper rolled up and tucked into the gap, lit it and cleared off, it made one hell of a boom which shook all the windows in the school, the bin was no more and was left as lots of tiny bits all over the floor, he never got caught, only myself and one other knew what had happened later on.

We used to sneak into the science lab with some hose and fill the gas lines with water and after lunch we would wait for the fun to commence, also we would make touch powder and paint it on the black doorknobs and black dunny seats ,its highly unstable and would go off if an ant walked on it when dry

56 minutes ago, peter said:

We used to sneak into the science lab with some hose and fill the gas lines with water and after lunch we would wait for the fun to commence, also we would make touch powder and paint it on the black doorknobs and black dunny seats ,its highly unstable and would go off if an ant walked on it when dry

If a fight broke out during sports lessons, normally in the changing rooms, the teacher Mr Gill used to get the pair who were fighting and ask them to give each other the slipper, if they did not want to do this, the six foot six frame and size twelve trainer of the teach would give them both the slipper instead, the guilty party always owned up every time.

This was one fight that had the right people backing up who and what they were, we might take a feather out of their cap if we are to get what is rightfully ours, money and bad representation will always fail.

Edited by The Apprentice

36 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

If a fight broke out during sports lessons, normally in the changing rooms, the teacher Mr Gill used to get the pair who were fighting and ask them to give each other the slipper, if they did not want to do this, the six foot six frame and size twelve trainer of the teach would give them both the slipper instead, the guilty party always owned up every time.

The worst thing in high school was six of the best   and winter time was the worst to cop it ,a half inch round cane and when the torturous prick was finished you would have blood blisters the size of a five cent piece on all your finger tips, that used to hurt but it was always in front of a group of other students ,so you couldn't flinch other wise you would be as week as piss in the eyes of the rest of the school.

Even in primary school when I was a kid, it used to give me the shits. I remember there was a parent teacher day and our teacher (I will never forget him Mr Dymick, what a prick) and we had to preform for all the parents , like trained monkeys that we were. He was teaching us folk dancing and we couldn't  quite get it ,anyway with 2 days to go we were doing some practice the whole class was in a circle ,any Dymick went off his head and started grabbing every student by the shirt at the shoulder and shaking the shit out of every everyone, boys and girls alike . He was going around the circle, came to me and shook the crap out of me and turned to the next person,I was probably only 9 or 10 and thought fuck this when he had his back to me I lined him up and kicked him in the ass as hard as I could. lets just say I saved the rest of the class from the same treatment I copped and he was that stunned he didn't know what to do so I copped being screamed at to save face but that was it and 2 days later the folk dancing went off without a hitch.

Now you understand why authority pisses me off

Woke people are supposed to only home school. But most of them are stuck in expensive cities and have no time. Catch 22.  Move to a cheaper country location. Do without the bullshit city and home school. That is the only solution. The shit that kids learn up to around Trigonometry and Physics is easy crap. Any halfway intelligent "truther" on this site or others can easily teach them that stuff, given the time. If your waif is also woke and didn't have to work, she could easily do it and the plus is she can leave all the propaganda and indoctrination out to the best of her ability.  Your kids will finish the lessons faster, learn better and have more time to socialize, not with asswipes and bullies made frustrated and angry by the indoctrination system, but with other kids of woke or semi-woke parents being homeschooled.

It's a win-win, you just have to get out of the win-lose (they win, you lose) of the cities.

• Like 1

school drums into children

• they are citizens, persons and humans
  •  that they live in the world

get em while they're young

9 hours ago, peter said:

The worst thing in high school was six of the best   and winter time was the worst to cop it ,a half inch round cane and when the torturous prick was finished you would have blood blisters the size of a five cent piece on all your finger tips, that used to hurt but it was always in front of a group of other students ,so you couldn't flinch other wise you would be as week as piss in the eyes of the rest of the school.

Even in primary school when I was a kid, it used to give me the shits. I remember there was a parent teacher day and our teacher (I will never forget him Mr Dymick, what a prick) and we had to preform for all the parents , like trained monkeys that we were.

He was teaching us folk dancing and we couldn't  quite get it ,anyway with 2 days to go we were doing some practice the whole class was in a circle ,any Dymick went off his head and started grabbing every student by the shirt at the shoulder and shaking the shit out of every everyone, boys and girls alike .

He was going around the circle, came to me and shook the crap out of me and turned to the next person,I was probably only 9 or 10 and thought fuck this when he had his back to me I lined him up and kicked him in the ass as hard as I could. lets just say I saved the rest of the class from the same treatment I copped and he was that stunned he didn't know what to do so I copped being screamed at to save face but that was it and 2 days later the folk dancing went off without a hitch.

Now you understand why authority pisses me off

We had a teacher for science Mr Monahan who was a propper bully, who would nuckle your head if he caught anyone chewing gum, he once punched one of my cousins in the face and then hung him off the coat hooks in the cloakroom and left him bleeding and hanging there, for throwing snowballs at his fancy women Miss Pugh one of the other teachers clasroom windows, he ended up in hospital for a week due to my uncle paying the school a visit, who a fair man normally but beast of a man with a flowing ginger beard, he was released form the school local very shortly after he came out of hospital.

But there's more, when this school got shut down we were transfered to another brand new secondary modern in the next town, by now we were both almost six foot and fifteen and a half, guess who was at the new school now teaching rugby, he never once wanted to play when we were on the team.

Edited by The Apprentice

When I homeschooled my children, everyone said that they need to be socialized and they needed to be in a school to do that.

When I put my children in school, they got in trouble for socializing.  

Well then.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

We had a teacher for science Mr Monahan who was a propper bully, who would nuckle your head if he caught anyone chewing gum, he once punched one of my cousins in the face and then hung him off the coat hooks in the cloakroom and left him bleeding and hanging there, for throwing snowballs at his fancy women Miss Pugh one of the other teachers clasroom windows, he ended up in hospital for a week due to my uncle paying the school a visit, who a fair man normally but beast of a man with a flowing ginger beard, he was released form the school local very shortly after he came out of hospital.

But there's more, when this school got shut down we were transfered to another brand new secondary modern in the next town, by now we were both almost six foot and fifteen and a half, guess who was at the new school now teaching rugby, he never once wanted to play when we were on the team.

My mother had a school teacher who refused to call her by the proper pronunciation of her last name, which was Koch.  Instead he wanted to call her Miss Cock, this was the same school teacher that would reach INTO his pants, scratch his ball sack and then put his fingers in girls faces and tell then to sniff them.  

When my mother refused to answer to Miss Cock, he sent her to the principal's office for insubordination, her parents came to the school and told him that he could start calling her by my grandmother's maiden name which was hard to pronounce (Gnuske) . He called her Miss Koch from then on.  My grandfather referred to that teacher as Herr Dumpkauf.  lol

That teacher also smack on the students knuckles with the sharp side of those old rulers, which would leave cuts in the kids hands. 

One of my brothers teachers got fired after they found out she had been punishing children by putting their hands in boiling water.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Change2 said:

My mother had a school teacher who refused to call her by the proper pronunciation of her last name, which was Koch.  Instead he wanted to call her Miss Cock, this was the same school teacher that would reach INTO his pants, scratch his ball sack and then put his fingers in girls faces and tell then to sniff them.  

When my mother refused to answer to Miss Cock, he sent her to the principal's office for insubordination, her parents came to the school and told him that he could start calling her by my grandmother's maiden name which was hard to pronounce (Gnuske) . He called her Miss Koch from then on.  My grandfather referred to that teacher as Herr Dumpkauf.  lol

That teacher also smack on the students knuckles with the sharp side of those old rulers, which would leave cuts in the kids hands. 

One of my brothers teachers got fired after they found out she had been punishing children by putting their hands in boiling water.  

Jeezus! no wonder you home schooled! Well done ,, 

Image result for old headmaster

And ,,

Not forgetting those poor humans today that are expected to educate all those little monsters! I wouldn't wanna do it ,,!

Image result for funny school teacher

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Change2 said:

When I was at primary school the headmaster used to slap us on the bare legs for doing something wrong, we wore short trousers in those days, you would be sent to stand outside his office door and wait for ages until he turned up, he used to ask why we were sent there first, my reason was day dreaming in class, as he bent down to carry out the sworded task, I said to him, if you do it my dad will be down to sort you out, result was he never did it.