2020member

Tommy Robinson. Friend or Foe?

Although my awakening happened around 10 years ago (when I was 15) it took me quite a few years to even have the inclination to look into Tommy Robinson's side of the story. I had to go to quite a multicultural school and diversity was rammed down everyone's throats. Robinson was up and coming 10-15 years ago and was labelled amongst my peers as extreme far-right and racist etc. As a younger person who hadn't really grasped the global agenda to dilute culture as a way of divide and conquer I assumed Robinson was the bad guy (as after all that was the party line). 

In the last few years i've given him the time of day (as any neutral researcher in search of the truth should do) and watched and read a lot of his stances on social issues. He claims to have been a victim (or others around him) of grooming by un-policed muslim gangs. He claims to have also been in a position of despair as swathes of south east asian immigration went unchecked in his home town of Luton as he felt his culture was being eroded and his fellow brit displaced and marginalised. He claims a lot of his friends (non-white too) came together to protest this rapid sea change in culture and identity in his home town. 

He then claims to have come up against the establishment who batted away his initial protests. But due to his persistence, he essentially became an enemy of the state. As we know if anything is part of the agenda, in this case division and conquer of Europe by the Rothschilds/Sorros plans for culutural errosion, to make the take over 100x times easier. You would indeed not go unnoticed especially if you were harnessing the support of the downtrodden working class. 

However, my sympathy and stance seems to become misaligned with Mr Robinson when (to the best of my knowledge) he refuses to criticise israel and really does dance around the topics of Soros, Rothchild's, the Cabal etc. 

Now one could be forgiven for simply not hitting that level of 'enlightenment'. I.e. it is the limitations of his own desire for truth that has not yet let him stumble across the global agenda for a one world goverment with a completely divided and sliced up docile populace with no identity.

However... I really do struggle to believe this when he speaks in such depth about the issues he protests against, yet would somehow have not come across this information on his spiritual and educational journey?! 

I've seen him albeit not in person be extremely emotional and convincing in the subjects he feels strongly about. He's seemingly served prison time due to being an enemy of the agenda, but something does not feel right when he seems reluctant to call a spade a spade. It's quite similar to the Alex Jones Show where he would also relentlessly dance around the topic of israel to the point I lost all interest in his public commentary. 

I notice Robinson has flown the flag for israel before and works for a jewish owned rebel media company. Again this could just be an innocent mutual stance against radical islam, but it does seem to be a bit of coincidence. 

Let me know your thoughts... friend or foe? 

p.s like a lot of well-meaning activists, politicians and philanthropists their initial intentions may be pure and original. But almost all give their price eventually and are bought out / heads turned to stop whatever nuisance they are causing the establishment. So I guess that's something to consider too.... 

• Like 1

ooo golly multiple choice

its soooo difficult to decide .. but as i aint meet him, i cant decide

Foe. He's so far up the Zog's arse his feet no longer touch the ground.

I remember watching a video of him reading from the Quran, and his translation misrepresented the meaning of the original. I wouldn't trust him to tell me what day of the week it was.

• Like 2

Play attention to those the msm hate and suppress.

8 hours ago, 2020member said:

Although my awakening happened around 10 years ago (when I was 15) it took me quite a few years to even have the inclination to look into Tommy Robinson's side of the story. I had to go to quite a multicultural school and diversity was rammed down everyone's throats. Robinson was up and coming 10-15 years ago and was labelled amongst my peers as extreme far-right and racist etc. As a younger person who hadn't really grasped the global agenda to dilute culture as a way of divide and conquer I assumed Robinson was the bad guy (as after all that was the party line). 

In the last few years i've given him the time of day (as any neutral researcher in search of the truth should do) and watched and read a lot of his stances on social issues. He claims to have been a victim (or others around him) of grooming by un-policed muslim gangs. He claims to have also been in a position of despair as swathes of south east asian immigration went unchecked in his home town of Luton as he felt his culture was being eroded and his fellow brit displaced and marginalised. He claims a lot of his friends (non-white too) came together to protest this rapid sea change in culture and identity in his home town. 

He then claims to have come up against the establishment who batted away his initial protests. But due to his persistence, he essentially became an enemy of the state. As we know if anything is part of the agenda, in this case division and conquer of Europe by the Rothschilds/Sorros plans for culutural errosion, to make the take over 100x times easier. You would indeed not go unnoticed especially if you were harnessing the support of the downtrodden working class. 

However, my sympathy and stance seems to become misaligned with Mr Robinson when (to the best of my knowledge) he refuses to criticise israel and really does dance around the topics of Soros, Rothchild's, the Cabal etc. 

Now one could be forgiven for simply not hitting that level of 'enlightenment'. I.e. it is the limitations of his own desire for truth that has not yet let him stumble across the global agenda for a one world goverment with a completely divided and sliced up docile populace with no identity.

However... I really do struggle to believe this when he speaks in such depth about the issues he protests against, yet would somehow have not come across this information on his spiritual and educational journey?! 

I've seen him albeit not in person be extremely emotional and convincing in the subjects he feels strongly about. He's seemingly served prison time due to being an enemy of the agenda, but something does not feel right when he seems reluctant to call a spade a spade. It's quite similar to the Alex Jones Show where he would also relentlessly dance around the topic of israel to the point I lost all interest in his public commentary. 

I notice Robinson has flown the flag for israel before and works for a jewish owned rebel media company. Again this could just be an innocent mutual stance against radical islam, but it does seem to be a bit of coincidence. 

Let me know your thoughts... friend or foe? 

p.s like a lot of well-meaning activists, politicians and philanthropists their initial intentions may be pure and original. But almost all give their price eventually and are bought out / heads turned to stop whatever nuisance they are causing the establishment. So I guess that's something to consider too.... 

Nothing wrong with Israel don't be sucked into the Israel conspiracy nonsence. Ask your friends what far right means. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

oh he's a foe no doubt.

not only a zionist shill and avid IDF supporter and apologist of israeli war crimes and land theft but he's also an absolute bigot and thug who surrounds himself with similar.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

Nothing wrong with Israel don't be sucked into the Israel conspiracy nonsence. Ask your friends what far right means. 

The problem is that many people believe that the Zionist state of Israel and historical Israel are one and the same. They're not.

The aspirational territory of Herzl's Zionist state encompassed the land of the covenant of Genesis 15:18, which was for all Abraham's descendants, not just the descendants of Jacob who inherited the promised land of Canaan per Genesis 17:8.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

• Like 1

I've watched a few vids of Tommys and I like him! and I saw a good interview he did with Katie Hopkins.

So he talks about when he grew up in London there was one Mosque in his local area, and now there are thousands! 

And ,, he is prepared to go to jail to highlight the fact that gangs of Muslim men have been accused of abusing kids ,, Why is he not allowed to highlight this?

He gets accused of Racism and all the rest of it but ,, if you listen to what he says ,, he is not Racist. ,,

I don't get involved with all the left right bs crap ,, I just see what is under my nose ,, like Tommy ,,

The true agenda against humanity is from the Zionists which control everything ,, with $$$$$$ ,, they manipulate and engineer global situations to cause unrest and fear and hate using every means possible!

• Like 1

EDL IDL Robinson moans about Muslims moving to UK but is pro mass immigration of mostly a European Racial clique to Palestine.

The racial clique that is destroying the UK he supports & never says a bad word against..totally ignores infact.

Like his free speech day, no one was allowed to mention the real culprits & an Israeli flag was even draped in front of the Union Jack on stage..slurp Zio slurp shalomy.

• Like 5

Friend or foe?  Nope! Just controlled oposition! 

None of the above does not mean that I either do or I don't agree or disagree with his information.

In this instance I agree with a lot of what he has to say.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fluke said:

Hmm.  Concerning Israel, Kidding right?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

I've watched a few vids of Tommys and I like him! and I saw a good interview he did with Katie Hopkins.

So he talks about when he grew up in London there was one Mosque in his local area, and now there are thousands! 

And ,, he is prepared to go to jail to highlight the fact that gangs of Muslim men have been accused of abusing kids ,, Why is he not allowed to highlight this?

He gets accused of Racism and all the rest of it but ,, if you listen to what he says ,, he is not Racist. ,,

I don't get involved with all the left right bs crap ,, I just see what is under my nose ,, like Tommy ,,

The true agenda against humanity is from the Zionists which control everything ,, with $$$$$$ ,, they manipulate and engineer global situations to cause unrest and fear and hate using every means possible!

Funny you type all that about the biggest pied piper shill & then add the Zionist bit at the end..too funny.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Funny you type all that about the biggest pied piper shill & then add the Zionist bit at the end..too funny.

In your opinion!

And ,, Maybe the bigger picture involves the $$$$$$$$ ,, Zionists ! ,, manipulating society via social engineering ,, Immigration etc ,,,

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

In your opinion!

And ,, Maybe the bigger picture involves the $$$$$$$$ ,, Zionists ! ,, manipulating society via social engineering ,, Immigration etc ,,,

Not my opinion.

Jupiter im not looking for an argument but a little disappointed you dont know more about this guy tbh.

Edited by oddsnsods

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Not my opinion.

Well I don't think he is ,, that's my opinion!

You have yours I have mine ,, 

He is one of a very few people brave enough to speak out and challenge the system ,, and people that speak out are usually silenced or character assassinated ,,

But with so much disinformation and fake news around ,, finding the truth is more difficult.

Edited by jupiter12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jupiter12 said:

But with so much disinformation and fake new around ,, finding the truth is more difficult.

That is so very true :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ink said:

That is so very true :(

This forum is becoming fake news.

Djgv1qCUwAAtQPq.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

This post of mine is Off topic .... but why do you consider that?

I quoted :

19 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

But with so much disinformation and fake news around ,, finding the truth is more difficult.

and said that I perceive that to be 'true' ....

How does that relate to the mass of posts on this forum?

I don't get it?

2 minutes ago, ink said:

This post of mine is Off topic .... but why do you consider that?

When I read shit like this.

13 hours ago, Fluke said:

Nothing wrong with Israel don't be sucked into the Israel conspiracy nonsence.

This is typical EDL..

Tommy such a good goy.🤦‍♂️

19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Djgv1qCUwAAtQPq.jpg

cause of all the judean peoples front terror attacks seen on the streets of england, us, france, holland, belgium, italy etc etc? 

nope, its people acting on islamic teachings 

Just now, zArk said:

cause of all the judean peoples front terror attacks seen on the streets of england, us, france, holland, belgium, italy etc etc? 

nope, its people acting on islamic teachings 

What like the bombs on 7/7 coming form underneath the train...

Who is behind the wars in the Middle East in your opinion Zark?

Who is behind the mass immigration??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tommy is a good old fashioned useful idiot. That’s the reason why he's allowed coverage on the MSM. he's allowed to be there purely to stir up derision, after all how can we unite to fight the elite when we are fighting amongst ourselves. The sad thing is I think he truly believes he is doing good, he doesn’t realize he's just a puppet for TPTB. 

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

EDL IDL Robinson moans about Muslims moving to UK but is pro mass immigration of mostly a European Racial clique to Palestine.

The racial clique that is destroying the UK he supports & never says a bad word against..totally ignores infact.

Like his free speech day, no one was allowed to mention the real culprits & an Israeli flag was even draped in front of the Union Jack on stage..slurp Zio slurp shalomy.

yeah i have concerns that a fake-right has been created to overlay the people who are just of a more conservative inclination in order to co-opt the whole right and get them to act in a pro-israel way ie going along with neocon aggressions abroad and turning islam into the bogeyman

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

So ,, another persons opinion is 'shit' ,, because it doesn't align with yours ,, !

Because you see the much bigger picture and other forum members just can't see the light  (in your opinion) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

We all have choices .... and those paths we take define us and our eventual, maybe, future!

I do not consider that this forum is becoming 'fake news' .... but you are free to consider that possibility?

Anyway .... back to topic :)