Jump to content
bluebirdgr

Breaking - Coronavirus manmade?

Recommended Posts

Some experts are afraid that COVID-19 got these same properties (same genetic structures like HIV):

 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171019100818.htm

 

The reason for speculating about that are the many asymptomatic cases and the many false-negative tests and the many updates and changes between positive and negative tests of the same person, as well es the often very sudden deadly infections in the third week while many of these victims were already doing much better in their second week of illness.

 

If that is the case, then it definitely IS a bioweapon to reduce mankind as nobody would ever get rid of it again, even when tested negative. We'd have to take drugs all our life and those who cannot afford it, simply will die.

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re Mitochondrial Eve post about Sounds and Frequencies affecting human immune systems.. Wuhan has 5G up and running and HAARP could also be interfering. Just a thought...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zArk said:

interesting as the "411 missing" reports after the disappearance there occurs a weather event.

 

 

Off topic but latest '411 Missing' - Stephanie Simpson, New Zealand hiker, fits the profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Off topic but latest '411 Missing' - Stephanie Simpson, New Zealand hiker, fits the profile.

but i dont see it as off topic ... its the assumption to how infection occurs thats a conspiracy of bollocks

 

underpinning our conscious perception of illness is a mountain of sheep shit information

 

imo, if we notice similarities across different topics then its symptomatic of our psyche being affected by a singular thing

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

 

 

In a bizarre coincidence, a 1981 fictional novel The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz predicts a Coronavirus like outbreak and its origin. The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name. The top secret information of the biological weapons program is later acquired by US intelligence from a Chinese defector. The American military is ultimately successful in creating a vaccine which the Chinese could not.

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coronavirus: 'Stealth outbreak' fears as Japan struggles to find links to new cases nationwide

Quote

None of the new cases have cited any recent overseas travel, let alone to Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak. This has left officials perplexed as to how an emerging bunch of cases around Tokyo and in Wakayama - which borders Osaka - have occurred.

 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/coronavirus-after-first-death-japan-sees-first-possible-case-of-doctor-to-patient?cx_testId=20&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0#cxrecs_s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it's possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

 

"It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure," reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors living in the United Kingdom.

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei-doctors-warn-even-deadlier-coronavirus-reinfection-causing-sudden-heart-attacks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me or point me to figures showing the ethnic background of the people who have died so far as I'm struggling to find any people who have died who are not ether Chinese or of Chinese origin. If this is the case it looks to me more and more likely this was indeed a weapon. and a weapon designed to attack china specifically. Now who would benefit from that?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Can anyone tell me or point me to figures showing the ethnic background of the people who have died so far as I'm struggling to find any people who have died who are not ether Chinese or of Chinese origin. If this is the case it looks to me more and more likely this was indeed a weapon. and a weapon designed to attack china specifically. Now who would benefit from that?? 

 

There are genetic differences in the ACE2 levels of different folks. The higher ACE2, the more severe the pneumonia symptoms will be. There is a list from an American study regarding ACE2 (see graphics). The new coronavirus needs ACE2 in order to enter the cells. 

 

Maybe this is made by nature. However, if you wanted to design a bioweapon that severely attacks the enemy only, the nCoV is well done. There is no difference in the number and likelyhood of infections  but a huge difference regarding severe symptoms. 

 

Of course there are also other parameters, regardless of genetic orders, that make ACE2 levels higher:

1. Smoking

2. Diabetes

3. Aging (elderly people)

4. Eating vegan 

EQtzkwpU8AAbrXt.jpeg.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to all the incredibly clever posters on here-keeping us informed on this horrific disease. we certainly need this as media not telling anything of great purpose        !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, time4truth said:

Thank you to all the incredibly clever posters on here-keeping us informed on this horrific disease. we certainly need this as media not telling anything of great purpose        !!

The MSM is really playing it down and it is left to bloggers in China to inform us of what their own observations are. The potential for mass deaths is frightening. China is the manufacturing centre for most of the goods we in the West take for granted and shortages are already being reported. Who knows what information is credible, and what isn't. Stories are coming out that this is an ethno-bioweapon and that is something to consider.

 

If you pray, then pray for the poor Chinese people who are enduring this. What else can we do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight they started to barricade blocks and alleys in beijing so that people will have to stay at home and cannot leave. No media reported but i heard from friends in beijing.

 

Also for the first time since the cultural revolution, the national peoples congress has been postponed indefinitely. The polititians believe that it is too much risk to meet there.

 

Today, SCMP reported about two Chinese patients, one with 94 days incubation time and another one with 34 days incubation time. That virus is more clever than both HIV and herpes are.

 

It looks like it has got advanced masking properties, better than HIV. And it re-infects people who had been released as recovered. Those who get re-infected cannot be cured and die of a heart failure rather quickly.

 

That virus is more dangerous and more advanced than HIV but spreaded through the air. 

 

Source: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3876197

 

 

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 3:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

 

 

 

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

 

I wonder who gave Mr. Koontz the idea for that book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

 

 

 

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

 

I downloaded the pdf of this last night. I'm going to have a dig through it to see if there are any clues regarding a cure. 😂

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

I wonder who gave Mr. Koontz the idea for that book?

 

It's the other way round. Someone read the book and got the idea about where to start. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bluebirdgr said:

 

It's the other way round. Someone read the book and got the idea about where to start. 

 

Life imitating art? Why not? Thing is, a lot of writers of this ilk ( for example, Craig Thomas, author of Firefox and other techno-thrillers) are often well-informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Whether it's manmade or not, man is willingly spreading it.

 

 

Makes me wonder whether these 'people' are paid agents spreading the disease or just insane monsters.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

 

 

 

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

 

Another book worth noting.

 

 

eod.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 9:54 PM, theo102 said:

Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it's possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

 

"It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure," reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors living in the United Kingdom.

 

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei-doctors-warn-even-deadlier-coronavirus-reinfection-causing-sudden-heart-attacks

If you can be reinfected a second time, is that a clue that vaccines would be rather ineffective? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×