Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

THE ANTI DOOM AND GLOOM THREAD

Whilst I will continue to give information that is not always welcome and some might say is negative, I do think posters should also

post postive information also.  There are millions of people helping others in this world and shouldn't we highlight them?

Humour and positivity helps me. I hope it helps you too.

I´ll start off with this.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The RNLI are not funded by the Government because they wish to be independent of the State.

The majority of Lifeboat voulunteers are working men and women who save lives at sea, without any salary. They do it because they

want to help people.

Here they are off Cork, saving the lives of Portuguese fishermen.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, Golden Retriever said:

There are millions of people helping others in this world and shouldn't we highlight them?

This doc is insane, I thought ide seen it all.

• Thanks 1

My anti doom and gloom post is the fact that the elite will not and cannot get their own way. They are desperate to get things done by 2030 cuz they know that we will have woken up collectively by then. But the more erratic they get with their plans, the more it wakes people up, it’s a lose lose situation for them for if they act or don’t act. We’ve got this 😎

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Seeker said:

get things done by 2030

eh, I don't take these deadlines too seriously.  Year 2000 Y2K bug was supposed to be this big deal... nothing happened.  Gorbachev (former soviet leader) was supposed to be the antichrist...or something.   Dec. 21 2012 was the end of the Mayan world.  Oh yeah, those glaciers out in Glacier Nat'n Park were supposed to melt by 2020 (haha that didn't happen).  There's always "a giant financial collapse" right around the corner... everybody panic, buy gold and storage supply foods.

(anybody else want to recall other end time calendar dates?)

It may sound trite, but my faith in God gets me thru.  I feel like no matter what happens, God/good the creative force will triumph.  Hope and pray it's true :-)

Edited by ty.shakleford
  • Like 1

John 8:12 

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 3:16 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Isaiah 42:6 

“I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations,

John 12:46 

I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.

Genesis 1:3-4 

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.

Let me give you a little short cut in your search to find Jesus. Start by googling this:-    Jeremiah 29:13

Never give up. Faith begins with courage to dare to believe?  Let go of the world and Go look for that friend we call Jesus.

HALLELUJAH PRAISE JESUS. GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST.

Edited by Jonny English