MatchaLove

I Am Coming Out!!! lol

I am coming out, but not your typical coming out scenario. lol I am coming out as a gangstalking victim on youtube!!! Where I will talk about what it is and all the extra tid bits.

This is over a decade of abuse, not your normal celebration. I didn't get to enjoy my 20s. lol Now I am 31 and I am too old for the crap. 

Now, when "they" want to come at me, they will end up on my youtube page. I am a widely known individual they follow, big names and big people in the occult community, although I probably wont hint at that part, I will get into why they are doing this to people and how BIG the occult community is. I will also be talking about how they retaliate against good, and how most people have things done to them without even knowing. Also, whats going on with employment in America?? What companies are leeching off the spread of new occult members? What is their mentality and what makes them operate??? The first spoiler is that gangstalking 100% has to do with organized occultist. 

Now, you may have heard claims like mine, and never believed them. Well, but I know you know what the pyramid scheme is, right? You are just misinformed to how gigantic it is. Unbeknownst to most basics, I already am hounded like a celebrity, but not one. Think of that when a sell out celebrity crys like Billie Ellish that they are being followed and bullied by people that love them. lol I wont be telling those details on youtube, but its indeed true. Try having hundreds and thousands of people like her, on your behind and they DONT LOVE YOU!!!! Think of people like me and those they kill every time a messed up celebrity cries about signatures. 

Its in the writing phase. 

Just letting my peeps know. lol 

Let me know what you think.  

I AM FIGHTING BACK!!!!

Peace!!!

Homegrown in the State of CT (in the USA). Let me tell you what Connecticut is really about, and how they were able to get away with that MAJOR event involving children. Every last dirty detail. The seen and the unseen. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my!! I hate keep calm memes, but I found one that fits here. lol 

If the shoe fits.

5649055_keep_calm_and_record_everything.png

i'm a gang stalking victim too. it is occult based. their crimes against children are horrific and a lot of the perps have employment where they have access to children who they can abuse and recruit and traffic about.

definitely record and document everything (which i do on twitter) and get CCTV. i have action cameras for when i go out.  they want to isolate you and instil fear so they can feed off it. show no fear and see the change in a lot of the perps. then shove a camera in their face and they start to behave lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was recognize again by a couple that I have never seen before, never talked to, and they don't look like they are from around here. I am not complaining about non harassment incidents, but rather making a point about the size of the environment those that are gangstalkers are provided with. Half the things they say, I would be in jail for if it was true.

When I come out with my story, they will proving myself correct to NORMAL people in CT. The ones that are left.

I've never seen you before, I don't know you, I probably don't know anyone you know (this has been going on for over a decade). It involves usually slander, workplace violence and harassments at nearly job I have had, at the worst years you see a dozen or so people pointing and making comments at you, following you and taking photos with their phones -- just for a trip to the grocery store. Let alone the min wage jobs I have endured the things "customers" do to bring you down, b/c they are always right. 

That's not however, the Annunaki grey alien involvement to all of this. Which they control the actual electronic harassment part of gangstalking (at least the high severity levels of radiation I was radiated with b/c it brings down your vibration), so imagine for years on end you have BOTH things going. Its supposed to break you down. Its suppose to suicide you or make you give up. I was 19, completed 2 years of college, and meditated, I knew how to do Reiki b/c I had been researching spirituality since I was 13. The last time I could breath. *crying** If you know Saturn is the God of the Annunaki and that the Annunaki are the greys and reptilian haerachy then, you understand the grey alien/Area 51/black ops involvement. 

Yeah, I am that b!tch that craps on Area 51. lol 

For the record I have not had friends in over a decade. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

I want this to have its own spot.

Every friend I have made, which isn't many, occultist have gotten to turn against me. So, I don't make friends at all. b/c I don't want to see them give in to the Saturn occult. 

I turn everyone away as far as friendship, b/c they ruin these people for life. When you don't have your spiritual core, you have nothing. 

Edited by MatchaLove

7 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i'm a gang stalking victim too. it is occult based. their crimes against children are horrific and a lot of the perps have employment where they have access to children who they can abuse and recruit and traffic about.

definitely record and document everything (which i do on twitter) and get CCTV. i have action cameras for when i go out.  they want to isolate you and instil fear so they can feed off it. show no fear and see the change in a lot of the perps. then shove a camera in their face and they start to behave lol.

I have been going thru this for over a decade and that's what I am going to start doing. I don't think the technology was accessible back then, now it is. 

Anyone going thru this, do exactly what he says above. You record. When you go into a store and employees may be occultist or gangstalkers (ive had this happen, not every employee obviously - disclaimer), you want to get them on camera saying things, you could sue. Anything these people say when its recorded in the court of law, you can sue for. You just CANT make things UP about people because thats illegal, in America you cant even say someone is going to AA meetings or in rehab (real things someone is doing) let alone completely making things up about someone. It 100% has effected my income, and that falls into constitutional protections. 

Sometimes they are coworkers, but more then not they are complete strangers you have literally never seen before. Its laughable in the way that someone you have never seen before, knows that much about you and or makes things up completely. Now, when I was younger I couldn't laugh about it, and I literally thought I had to hide it or ignore it b/c I would be institutionalized. On the surface, it dosent seem practical or logical why these so called rich occultist would want to do all this. It dosent make sense on the surface, I am a Virgo, sorry. lol Before you figure it out, you go years of not knowing why. That's the worst feeling, not knowing why. 

Some people dont have the radiation aspect of this, and it literally feel like how you would cook things in a microwave, you can feel the little beads of radiation just burning. If you have been radiated for years, its solely to bring down your vibration, and I am not going to lie, I did not grow like I was supoosed to, at least financially at least. Spiritually if you endure, you do get energetic upgrades, but I wouldnt wish what I have been thru on anyone. 

Edited by MatchaLove

They are an organized gang, and are very much about that lifestyle. 

People need to know what they are up against and what these people are really like. 

To raise awareness, if disclosure happens within my lifetime, I am suing the American Government. I am taking this everywhere, these people are sick and twisted.

There's so many of us who have had eggs harvested and constantly abused by grey aliens/reptilians and their occultist. From age 7 to 19/20 it was common to have new scars every night, so I knew about greys before I knew about gangstalking and the occult. Theres women that have had babies snatched, young children snatched, the list goes on, if your are an egg donor you fair quite well, but maybe not b/c they have plans for most egg donors. 

They technically are NOT an advanced civilization, so the American Government was well within means to have tried protect us better. They failed and not only did they fail, they exchanged technology for human egg donors, and most psychic children and young babies (they didn't tell the government they were snatching those kids up). Like a candy shop. Fast forward and NOW we have a hybrid problem, yes I said, a hybrid problem. So many are enlisting into the military, that its only a matter of time. Only a matter of time. 

In fact, REAL advanced civilizations call the military out for the "Darkening" or rather "hardening" (from that old movie, similar or same thing) which is promoting the occult lifestyle, on top of having a hybrid problem. On top of. Hardening can potentially turn into a "darkening" if left as is and without fighters. Or in a more logical sense, some call it "changing or dying out", which is where I am going to take my Ocean Health Thread eventually. This is the LEVEL Of DEEP SH!T the American Government got us into. 

Not only that, they say former President JFK figured out they were keeping humans alive to slowly feed off from them, and they took him out b/c he wanted to suspend contact with them and shut down their programs. ALl those hybridization programs and tax payer money they have been funneling into black ops programs. It wasn't just b/c liked black people, and even the silver standard gets into more well known conspiracy theories. 

They put a bullet in his head, b/c of why I want to sue the American government. The point being, is that it shouldn't of gotten this far. It shouldn't be this much of a crisis. How long before we cant trust the military??? They protect the rich for the most part, like police at the core protect banks. I am not saying that's what everyone in the military is doing ,but without sugar coating its not pretty. How long before they start pressing us?? When left untouched their desires are the NWO, that's a North Korean type civilization, in fact they are the ideal for occultist (if you have been wondering why its been going on for so long). Be careful and beware of who you vote for and invest your time in. Now, the worst case scenario wont ever happen, but be careful who trust and invest your time in, b/c that's what they want, and do you really want to put up with someone who has those types of ideals??? Being complacent isn't even good, let alone participating. 

Remember SNL??? Saturn car. He is a "non participator". Although the extreme reprograming wont happen to me, it reminds me of my life a lot. lol Everything minus the reprograming and the kitchen sink. lol I didn't actually join or "buy" the Saturn car truth be told, but I have been targeted like such. Like a "non participator". Its all bull crap, truth......be...…..told.

Edited by MatchaLove

What is Saturn/Lucifer really going to do??? 

Send his most gay MIB agent to harrass me?? 

Threaten me over that past life as an Aryan when I was investigating (analyzing the DNA)of washed up bones of giants?? Wouldn't want them to figure it out, that you were being used no matter what way you look at it. I got killed by a dark looking grey, maybe slate. Now, for those that don't know, the occult is based largely off the faction of Nazis, Jews, and Catholics. (some muslims in there) The modern day occult is largely based of the works of Nazis, but my past completely disproves of a lot they consider to be truth. We don't have brains built like that, b/c that would of been too smart. lol They bred it out. More slave breeding going on then you could possibly believe. When one group is done breeding out, they get rid the older versions, until you have a super slave. Like I said above, its still going on. 

Threaten me?? That I might end up back in Heaven?? Threatening me with A GOOD TIME!!! Ive seen it, I call it "threatening me with a good time". lol

I am just kidding, lol, but maybe not about the gay agent. lol They work for Saturn and you have to worship and "participate'. lol If you want to get that far, who doesn't want a nice job, nice boyfriends, nice promotions. Very important to Saturn/Lucifer. lol

Maybe I know a lot. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, you know of Lucifer/Saturn.

But he has boss, an equal, more of a boss.

The body that requested back.

Area 51

Looks can be deceiving, b/c this is a demon, or a parasite alien of pure evil. 

God has a Goddess, its just built that way. Theres a whole Pantheon (maybe that's the word for them) but same structure. Grandmothers, etc. As above, so below. Even yin/yang (chi) is built this way, life itself. Made in the image. 

And separately Lucifer has a BOSS!!!!!

But I bet you didn't know that??? lol If your high enough, you know that, but most occultist have no clue, its at a certain level you learn these things. They think its the bull, Lucifer is all that, he has a boss. A boss, you never want to see. I mean, there has to be massive death like WWII to please such an entity.

In terms of the living, the sun entities of higher being are higher then the moon entities, b/c in the world of the living, that's how energy is balanced. Sun or chi or prana fuels the creation of the DNA (female energy) to create life. 

To the dead or demonology, this female energy would have more power, maybe b/c at one point Lucifer gave his power to Danu, so she is the boss. That's the main term I use for her, although they have tendency to hide inside preexisting names. You see occultist all the time with the moon symbolism, not to be confused with REAL pagans that are out there, but Hollywood occult junk is way more popular.

Im done, when I say im done. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

See, he is talking to the moon!!! Well, not the actual moon, the demon, creature, alien parasite, whatever definition you want to use. If I gave you everything?? What does she want?? I mean, demonology is predictable, but can anyone figure it out??? Lets play that Dora Explorer game. lol 

Any guesses???

I did buy the new song BEFORE this came out. Lil nas x "Rodeo". 

Is he going to Saturn first??? Who's he sucking up to here??? SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????

Not the right way to get things done. For the record, it needs to be updated. lol Its Jasmine Tea before Russia Caravan. lol The light tea before the dark tea. lol Got do it right!!! lol

If the dark tea steeps for too long...…………..lol You don't want over steeped Russian Caravan. Just keeping it real. lol You would end in worse shape then poor lil nas x in the music video. 

Yin/Yang jokes. The living, versus how it works for the non living. Technically non living, like stated above. Lucifer has a boss with the moon/Danu symbolism, lol. Versus how it works for the living. Okay, maybe I am the only one who gets my own jokes. lol I personally, think its hilarious that Lucifer has an actual boss. The more you know. He takes orders, he has to suck up, lol. I have more then just a few Vendettas with Lucifer, we probably all do. Not that we didn't know he likes to dress in women's clothing, wears high heels, and the works. Not that we didn't KNOW THAT!!!! lol What did you need a NEW Hoste for, some high heel action, Lucifer??? Nice!!! He came for the high heels, lol not cookies everyone. The new HOSTE dosent like sweets. ***For those that are new to what a HOSTE is, check out Stargate the movie to understand, it explains just about everything***

Im done with the jokes for today. lol This my fine southern country boots all over your reputation, you done messed with mine, now im up yours. No high heels needed. lol 

8BD9AF35-4D70-4FE0-9FDA-A6BB4B647177-595x242.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

What a lot of people don't know, is that the Annunaki (like explained above is the hierarchy of greys and reptilians (on the top), have destroyed planet after planet.

They make their hybrids without anyone really knowing, create ruckus, and destroy --- or in their minds "harvest" the planet.

Planet after planet after planet. 

This is the Rebellion of Lucifer.

Its more scientific and sci fi then religious in part.  Danu, the reptilian part was already spiritually not recognized -- as in they are not spirit based, however at one point Lucifer (the greys we know) all left from a "high place" or a place of high spiritual value. Your talking millions of years of time, and NOT 6,000 years. lol If you believe that (the bibles time frame), you will believe anything. lol

Knowing this, you now mastered everything about Luciferianism, the religion of the elites. lol

They are the core of the gangstalking cases, and everything comes full circle. 

The Rockifellers are with their trillions funding this mess. They are one group heavily involved. They spend money torturing people "just b/c" they have too much money. If you have trillions, you then can walk in anywhere and say I want you to do this, I want you to do that, here is an extra 10,000 "do this for me". Heres a million just for a party, bring someone to KILL, I want 10,000 more NEW occultist here is a couple million and some substances to spread around, etc. To be honest everyone knows they more then likely are involved with "eyes wide shut" crap, with that said, they are one family that invest a lot of money into gangstalking or "keeping people in check".

When it comes to Luciferianism, they attack good people and ruin their lives "Just because" they are good people. Its attacking the "good side". Just because. There doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong or they are retaliating. Your just "too good" and they want people like that dead or sold to them. Now I am talking the top spiritual people, the 10 million or more that vibrate the highest. They don't like that, b.c they in turn shift everyone else.

I used to not be as outspoken but after certain point you stop caring. I am a Virgo, so I wasn't even given the chance to have a normal life, I would of done things normally and blended in and finished college, and I would NOT have figured out the WHOLE PYRAMID SCHEME. 

Now, I am still breathing and I am teaching you everything about the Pyramid Scheme. Everyone wants to know how these suckers tick. The whys, the whos, the have nots, etc. 

Edited by MatchaLove

19 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

I have a story about this. Everything that happens in this account is true:

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/on-edge-of-abyss.html

Except I took liberties with the name of the Lovebox Weekender festival...and I called it the Nutbox Benderthon.......  who knows why.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I have a story about this. Everything that happens in this account is true:

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/on-edge-of-abyss.html

Except I took liberties with the name of the Lovebox Weekender festival...and I called it the Nutbox Benderthon.......  who knows why.

Well, that sounds interesting.

King Peter is the only one missing. lol The magnificent. lol jk Two the Annunaki already got to first. Well, Susan having been Cain in one reincarnation, well that is a story in itself and can you really expect much from her/him?? Female energy. Edmund in this life, well, the "bro" system got to him. Then again with "Susan". lol jk No one can out do Cain really. lol Should of had a name like Lucy Lu in that lifetime, or something. lol Jews where in this, culture shock with the most famous stories?? lol You were chosen to listen to me rant. lol Chosen people. lol jk And Edmund probably didn't know what he was, its like theres only 4 in billions, a real royal, and he probably did it for a simple raise and a hoe. lol and a boyfriend or two, I know that for certain. lol This story just got non family friendly all of sudden. lol 

If I was Peter looking for a new reincarnation, I would be like "wow, I don't want to go back, ill cheer y'all mess creatures from this side". lol I mean, 2 out of 3 or 2 out of 4, if we can find Peter. Bad numbers. lol Hopefully he only comes out for Golden Ages. lol They took the T E and possibly the A out of TEAM??? WHAT??!!! The darn Iluminati. lol Someone has to "Try Everything" like Shakira, I mean be Valliant. lol

All jokes aside, they cheat the system, as the Annunaki are known even from Area 51 whistleblowers as 4th dimensional creatures, so they can see forward in time. (the 4th dimension is time) So, they may see his potential for good and his potential for bad. Probably good. lol Time is always potential, its never fixed, so even they are flawed, and it doesn't solve the typical Greek tragedy syndrome, where what they DO is what MAKES them LOSE. A typical theme in ancient times is what one does to prevent something from happening ends up being what makes it not happen, Oracles were important back then. lol Even being a time spy like the Annunaki are (who then attach themselves to hoste humans) does not give one any spiritual insight whatsoever, which is like being deaf and blind in some respects. 

On the other hand, easy recruits are not fun, that's what I have heard. When you have trillions of dollars, who wants another easy recruit???

From an energetic stand point, you begin to rot. Not worth the money. That's why the Saturn Kabbalah brings you thru certain degrees b/c the highest degrees, the human is rotted out for the most part. Its funny, in the Reiki community they never talk about "rot" or people with it. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Back to the evidence, and NOT to offend any older folks but the biggest group/band in the world is BTS, they are the biggest offenders of nega moon, lol, symbolism.

They simply have a song called Dionysus. On top of all types of moon stuff if your familiar with their work. Again, just obvious symbolism, and they are the biggest in the world right now. 

You will see the Saturn ring * I am bored from repeating it, lol* and or the Danu or Dionysus Moon. The top symbols next to the pyramid, 666, the stag, the owl, the one eye, the bull, etc. Little birdies, all types of birdies. lol The list goes on. 

You might see some REAL pagans, like myself I am primarily Buddhist, who like moons, but we are in the minority right now as far as occult driven sales in jewelry and clothing, and various other types of retail. Just to give perspective on the size of the dark occult if most people buying into moon and Saturn symbolism are Luciferians/Satanist.

BTS is just one example of people in Hollywood and occultist that abuse the Moon and Saturn symbols, as well as the others like stated above. next to the pyramid, 666, the stag, the owl, the one eye, the bull, etc. AND I am so sick of GOATS that I don't even like looking at the LIVING ones. lol (forgot one) You might have people that know about the Saturn connection, but not his boss, the Moon symbolism that creature hides behind. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

One thing I heard once in meditation is "the devil always wears prada". For the record, its been a long time since that movie came out, but its reference to the lifestyle as well. Who has money for this kind of stuff??? Very rarely do the living wear such things, that's what that means, and advanced beings - heavenly beings (not at all involving the Annunaki when talk "advanced")  look at us as a whole, all 9 billion of us. 

Straight up, you will rarely see a living person without the "rot" wearing this crap.

That's a real LIVING birds eye view, not a dead birds one eye. lol

I cant be silenced. lol Do some stuff that i'll record. lol Aint afraid of them pink high heel modern MIB agents. Maybe we should call them MIP now, men in pink. lol Oh we gotta run now, he got the pink suit and the sunglasses running after us. lol Oh no, lets be afraid of them pink suits. lol

Y'all thought that they disappeared; well I am here to inform you that is incorrect! I know they haven't. See what I just said??? Modern day silencing and or intimating tactics or rather known as GANGSTALKING. At one point in my life, I moved 1000 miles, only to have the same stuff done to me, at one point you just cant keep running you gotta face them, they are the biggest GAY cowards on the planet. All jokes aside, they just dress normally now, they tell the lies, the slander, the harrassment, etc. The whole franchise MIB, painted an opposite picture of what they really are like. Its so inaccurate its criminal in a way, now when you compare the past real life MIB reports and the silencing of UFO information, then you understand their application in the modern world, in a modern sense. 

It is ALL 100% Lucifer based, open your eye to the lies. If you know Lucifer the King of the Annunaki, and the Annunaki are nega aliens or parasite aliens such as greys, mantids, and reptilians, whats left of them in the demonic hierarchy. 

On a scale of fed up, id skip the 9 (who needs 9s and 6s) and give myself a 10. lol That's what this is right now. lol Right here. lol You can either laugh and have fun or let them drag you down. I choose comedy and truth. 

s-l300.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, we understand that gangstalking is based on the modern application of the MIB or MIP. lol 

Which is based on the Saturn occult or Luciferianism. Dots; follow them.

The modern MIB is heavily involved in trafficking, drugs, and the Saturn gay lifestyle or rather evil we can call it. Not calling out normal gay people here, disclaimer, but it is becoming well known about the gayness of the pyramid scheme and if you go, you have to be gay and or bi. lol They are the ones that give orders and usually make the underlings and crisis actors and local members do all the work. So, they are the BIGGEST and HIGHEST level of bullies basically, after the rich. For those that have experienced gangstalking, you know the perps always say a lot of the same slander and rumors and such, therefore they are getting orders from the same head faces. 

So, now we know WHERE the MIB actually went to, they look normal. lol To think that notorious bullies of the past just faded away, its a little naïve to be honest. Just a little. lol 

Then, they wanted to HIDE UFOS, NOW, they want to HIDE the TRUTH!!!! Lower HUMAN vibrations so they can be CONTROLLED!!!

imagesH7DDI9LV.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

On 2/9/2020 at 10:34 PM, name change said:

sorry no time to read the whole thread, is this your awakaning?

Well, no one has been looking FOR the actual MIB all these years, now we have a group of invisible/or unknown people that completely control most aspects of gangstalking, the SAME tactics that were done to keep talk of UFO under wraps. 

Now, to be involved with black ops or black government, one must also be a Saturn/Dionaysus worshiper. Or aka a Luciferian/Satanist as most call it here. 

Now, back to if this is an awakening, you don't travel from B to Z, you make stops along the way, you get upgrades along the way. So, recently I had an event happen, but during the last 3/4 years I have become more psychic then I ever thought I could be which is "just knowing" or knowing. Its something that I have always had, but just more of it per se. A lot of the info I have on greys and how I know they are the Annunaki and their relationship with reptilians and mantids, is lot of spiritual experience, if I can call it that. Its not like I woke up one day and said "oh I want to know all this stuff, you see what is unseen". Most importantly, the higher powers/Heaven/sometimes it can be higher living beings -- pointed out a top MIB guy to me during last year, and that's how I knew they look just us, and they have positions just like us, this might have been retired firefighter. They live double lives, they throw money and prostitutes around, and anything that HUMANS like to achieve their Annunaki goals. Your talking a hybrid hoste that has very little humanity left in it, this is who they trust to run their black ops programs. 

Which gets into stuff that has happened in history, such as the Dulce incident. When a survivor came out, and the Pleiadeans tell me this is one of the most important truthers of all time in our modern history, and tells us the greys were killing our human military professionals underground. I don't personally know why he will come out the greatest, but he will. My theory on this, is that they pulled an execution order, b/c they were giving those same positions to Luciferians and HYBRIDS only, hybrids that are Luciferians.

Now, link that to what I said above, the MIB never went away. Who are they?? What are they? What DO THEY DO?? Who do they work for?

Your talking they actively work towards humanity's extinction!!!!!!!!!! Big enough font??? Make hybrids, create ruckus, destroy planets, This is the Annunaki.

Edited by MatchaLove

I was also forced by the greys in the single digits to make a child, and this child I have met as an adult and it is the most evil creature/thing/person I have ever met, and the first thing that greys asked for was female eggs for technology. Like that wouldn't become a problem??? The greys typically only have the babies sit about a month in a human female to get the Earth connection people say, and then they take them, and they go to occultist. 

Now we have this "creature problem" multiplied by HOW MANY???? How MANY did the USA government ALLOW the GREYS To HAVE???? You cant call them human b/c they have been torture shocked and occult trained by people like the Rothchilds, and that's ALL THEY KNOW!!! Torture shocked to become hoste like the show and or movie Stargate portrayed the Ga'ould, now in our timeline and RL, they completely execution ordered all normal humans in these operations, or where they were needed. 

I should be paid just for the emotional distress this creature child has put on me (there was 2 hybirds actually), let alone being gangstalked for 10 years plus. lol Which the gangstalking technically has HAS LED ME TO sit around the kitchen table thinking about how screwed over I have been (Like George Carlin so eloquently said lol), a little kid should NOT have to know what a grey is b/c they have SEEN it. I sohuldnt have had to wake up with scars for the first 20 years of my life, nearly every night. Now, that stopped around 19, and that's when the gangsalking started b/c they knew they couldn't CONTROL my vibration. I was a meditator and I knew Reiki like a professional. I had also just lost my father back then, and I started out being 19, not knowing what the HECK is going on???? And back then, I didn't link what the greys had done to me, with any of the stalking going on, that happened with time. 

They were deliberately trying new things, they even tried skin graphing, so I literally would have lighter grey tinted almost skin, and I knew Reiki straight up, and I can feel its a different energy. I knew it was them "doing their grey stuff" at that point, I Just didn't know why. All types of scars. It was 100% I was into all this spiritual stuff, and they were trying new things to control my energy. Well, if you ever figure anything out about life, you will understand that. You see sooo many people that are Gangastalked and its just b/c they are SPIRITUAL people. 

This is 100% the War with Lucifer, still raging. And the proof???, we know all his followers worship him at this point, what more proof do you need?? Area 51??? lol Oh, we got that too, its covered. Like its a car insurance commercial or something. lol I say this all the time now, the PROOF is in the PUDDING! We got the pudding, we don't need to be shown it per se. lol I got jokes. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Just took a picture of my "birthing mark", which I have had since my single digits. It used to be very dark, but now over 20 years it has faded to my summer skin nearly completely (but its winter). Now, I thought of it for the first time this summer as proof, and I couldn't see it. lol So I got photo of it. I wont post it here, but just in case I need it. It used to, again be a much darker mark then my own skin color. 

Its many inches long I will measure but your talking from you belly button down, and that's not what every kid should have to deal with. 

Plus, in my memory, the greys don't actually cross right there with you, they have blue hybrids that have enough human in them (and enough of them) and they cross you with these blue creatures. Then you will have the longest nose bleed you will ever have in your life. 

Edited by MatchaLove

One thing I was told by the higher powers, is that the greys had been watching us like perverts or intensely thru even the old 90s TVs (that were big and bulky). Just constantly watching.  Constantly recording. One of my early "insights", I had no idea why they would just want to watch ALL THE TIME!!! The higher powers/Heaven beings, also just showed me "wind pants", so some of this would of started as early as the 3rd and or 4th grade. 

Now, a bit of commentary. When your that young you kind of think "oh im special", b/c they clearly (as I am tan but have had a dark brown birthing mark since my single digits) made a child and then left. A star baby. 

Only to find out they created a monster.

Multiple monsters. Who knows how many. I have met 2, one is this purely evil entity, well by now both of them are purely evil but one is red team and black team. Chaotic evil and EVIL. The Luciferian Moon, and Saturn. Who wants to know there are different types of evil really??? 

The life. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Yup, they (the greys) gave you their own personal recording devices. 

So much for a technology exchange for human eggs?? 

More like a PR disaster, don't you think???

You gave the biggest threat to humanity, recording devices!!! AND Human Eggs!!!

So, where does the protecting aspect of the military/government come from?? Talk about just about garbage. You let the rich make war and follow orders(Having done more harm then good, still killing off the actual land owners, still polluting us to near extinction), on top of letting alien invaders have their way like posh little babies they are. What are you going to run off and go ask some hybrids in the military like one of mine, and go ask them for help??? lol They are the most evil things I know of next to the actual Annunaki.

The Rothschilds personally funded *the children they made* to have them shock trained, abused, and turned serial killer. They should be kicked out of America, for violating military/civilian rules, which is punishable I believe up to death in America. Its no joke here!! You cross military lines, and you get caught. All hybrids represent a crossing of military/civilian rules and again that is punishable of up to death for those involved in making it happen. Rothchilds are just one family involved in receiving and funding hybrid child abuse, let alone what else they do. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I got a download last night that was interesting to say the least. You all will not like this. 

So, there are factions of racist in the Saturn occult, not all but many, and the Annunaki seemed to have said in this download "oh, the biggest/strongest group of people (blacks) that can protect you if we ever rebelled, and you want to get rid of them, we are in". Romans and Jews (Saturn occult ones) are some of the most violent people, they hate just about everything, Saturn occult driven ones, especially hate black people. Its NOT personal they  HATE everything good, that could be a good WHITE person. There are Nazi driven ones to some extent as well here in America, but you cant talk about them without talking about the Saturn Romans and the Saturn Jews. 

Merry Christmas Beyoncé. lol 

They are planning military movement, and not only that...….. that means they are moving within the military like stated above, no doubt, and they are going after black members in the military now, that's what this tell me. Thanks Obama!!! Not only that, the Annunaki know that BLACK people would be able to protect ALL of US!!!If them and their hybrids ever attacked, that's a worse case scenario, not that it would happen, nonetheless there was a reason for the download. If there was a download for NOW, there is intent involved, thinking about it -- involved!!! 

They literally might be thinking, the hybrids and occultist in the military about how much pull they have over the regular military members. ATM right now ATM!

100% read the quote and that's what they are thinking, thinking about it. I think its thoughts on something bigger and more multifaced even outside of the military, but prob will fall thru like the NWO. lol

So, I haven't researched new cases, but  3 out 4 of the victims were black of gangstalking. I haven't researched every case, so hold your horses. That I have personally researched. They want to change the African American Community for good and they don't like that. One other person who received the radiation treatments was an older black female, and I mean I went thru same thing, the pain, it hurts, and then they ADD gangstalking and harassment. If you cant maintain that spiritual core, its meant to break you. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, I had mixed reviews on Dave Chappelles Mark Twain award acceptance. It was a message about acceptance no doubt, but there seemed to have been an urgency and a pressing that almost seemed like cryptic. I dk, there was something that was felt in the bottom of my stomach.

Now, there could be nothing to it, but it creeped be out a lot. Not the acceptance part, but why he may have been motivated to make such a speech.

Also, someone's burning documents in relation to the above post. 

It was about 6 or more months ago where I was told by the PLeiadians themselves that conservatives don't support my ideas. So, I don't talk too much about them as I used to, and I am soley 3rd party. This has been a repeated message over and over many months. It could literally be about Buddhism and new age stuff and I know energy work, you can call it good magic. lol IT was in refence to spirituality, maybe the conservative movement is taking a turn and they know about it. One of the most important thing that made America is religious acceptance, without out it, we wouldn't be here right now, it was the most important selling part to the making of America. Except Native Americans, all my elders ever. lol (update) 

Now, I have been thru the gangstalking for 10 years plus and have been pushed against the wall, that's all minorities basically but more so obviously in my case, but there is a level of non innocence just now I picked up, when there is little in relation to this problem area of conservatives, or rather something we wouldn't expect at all but the potential is indeed there. There is something not right going on, and I don't think they can handle, tahts why I was chosen, any type of pressure, even a fraction of the pressure I have been thru they just cant handle it, so who knows more retaliation to come. They aren't used to it. You press a spoiled brat against the wall, who received little to no troubles, and they retaliate. They aren't used to being treated like the rest of us do. A grown up deals with the pressure, deals with the differences, deals with the pain, and I think that's where Dave left his acceptance speech.

The irony is that Aryans in which the more simple man of today is based on or was bred from, is indeed Pleiadean based for the most part. Try to listen to your elders, like Native Americans, but like they just said, thy get the crap end of the stick for their dedication, but that makes you stronger in ways other people are not. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Elders, higher spiritual ups, mentioned to go for the long haul without work. Now, I don't know how long the long haul is really. lol 

For those that want to abuse me at another job, well hopefully my youtube channel is up documenting the businesses that took advantage of me and just let this stuff happen.

I don't want to let those people down that are waiting to use me like rag doll.

Now, back to the big story of this thread, is how the MIB never really went away, the bullies and gangstalkers of the past, and how that applies to today. 

Oh, btw, pulled out a book I wrote in elementary, it says I was nine and there is a photo of me in those wind pants. I have long forgotten about this photo that was in the book, so yeah, those blue wind pants I loved. 90s child. lol Now, I received that message before I found the book, so its interesting how it all pans out. They said "wind  pants" and there only one time I was fanatic in the 3-4th grade. I was 9 when that alien incident happened (not good aliens) and when that dark colored birth mark first appeared. Your talking a dark brown color, and I am tan. I took a picture yesterday, over 20 years it has faded quite a bit, but you can still see it and its still long. (in my winter hue). I figured it was 8 or 9 any ways, but its a helpful hint. I just happen to find a book with a picture I haven't thought about in 21 years, and I am in those wind pants. lol 

They were adidas with the strips, ya know. One of the coolest things I ever got. In black and then in blue too. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove