eliteincontrol

Phillip Schofield on coming out as gay

On 2/7/2020 at 12:36 PM, HAARPING_On said:

I think the question to be asked is, "Why now???" I reckon there's more to this than meets the eye...

23 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

why now?

any tv awards coming up?

is this a humiliation ritual?

Untitled8.jpg

19 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Do you think he could have been blackmailed? Either he comes out as gay or they leak a story about him involved in unsavoury behaviour?

My first thought was ‘Does no one take any secret to the grave with them any more?.‘

But after reading the above quotes, I’m going for ‘There’s more to this than meets the eye’.

And then I saw that first picture by @GrumpyOwl 

Matthew Someoneorother .

Or McGreevy. Or summut. 

So the rumours go.

Do your own research .

Jump before he was pushed?.

Who knows ?.

1 hour ago, Stride said:

Why is it such big news????

Because the news websites know that lots of people will click a link saying a famous person have come out as gay. Things become big news not based on how important they are, but how likely they are to get lots of clicks. And it's human nature for people to be nosey about other people's personal lives. I see a lot of people saying they don't give a shit, but the truth is that many people will click a link saying a famous person has come out as gay simply out of curiosity. Same reason you clicked this thread probably. 

Edited by Hovercraft Full of Eels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stride said:

There could be an agenda playing out here. We''ll have to see what happens next.  We haven't heard the last of this, this is just the beginning. I wonder if he'll be  knighted now?

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

So what's the deal with this prat moving forward?

Is he leaving his wife or does this now give him license to stay married and get some guilt-free dick on the side? Was he already in an arrangement with his wife that allowed him to go cottaging at night or was he a covert fluid-collector putting her health at risk for years?

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or are we just supposed to shut up and keep clapping?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, size of light said:

So what's the deal with this prat moving forward?

Is he leaving his wife or does this now give him license to stay married and get some guilt-free dick on the side? Was he already in an arrangement with his wife that allowed him to go cottaging at night or was he a covert fluid-collector putting her health at risk for years?

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or are we just supposed to shut up and keep clapping?

He's now stating he knew before he married Steph that he was  gay, but then he thought he might have been bisexual but he told his gayness to go away and not spoil his "joyousness" at getting married to Steph. She is said to "have known for some time" that he is gay, and is upset of course, but won't be divorcing him until he's settled in a new relationship. 

What a mug she is!

I think as you ponder above, that she could well have known quite early on in the marriage but stuck with him for the money/nice house and possibly they made an arrangement to stay married for his  public image. If so, I hope she got to date someone who she could have had a better relationship with ( if that's what she wanted). 

In an article yesterday Phil said HIV scared him back in the 1980s, so maybe that's why he married Steph so he could feel "safe." It looks like he naively thought he could just get married to her and "forget" he was attracted to blokes.

But maybe he has recently started having flings with blokes and was worried one would tell his story about his "dates with Phil" to the papers, so he decided to "come out."

I actually remember now my brother telling me back in the  1980s that there was talk of Schofield being gay.  I dunno where he heard it from. I don't remember there being anything in the papers about it. We were teenagers then and used to watch Going Live on a Saturday which he presented with Sarah Greene.

And another thing- his two very pretty daughters look nothing like him nor Steph- I wonder if they are adopted?

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

He's now stating he knew before he married Steph that he was  gay, but then he thought he might have been bisexual but he told his gayness to go away and not spoil his "joyousness" at getting married to Steph. She is said to "have known for some time" that he is gay, and is upset of course, but won't be divorcing him until he's settled in a new relationship. 

What a mug she is!

I think as you ponder above, that she could well have known quite early on in the marriage but stuck with him for the money/nice house and possibly they made an arrangement to stay married for his  public image. If so, I hope she got to date someone who she could have had a better relationship with ( if that's what she wanted). 

In an article yesterday Phil said HIV scared him back in the 1980s, so maybe that's why he married Steph so he could feel "safe." It looks like he naively thought he could just get married to her and "forget" he was attracted to blokes.

But maybe he has recently started having flings with blokes and was worried one would tell his story about his "dates with Phil" to the papers, so he decided to "come out."

I actually remember now my brother telling me back in the  1980s that there was talk of Schofield being gay.  I dunno where he heard it from. I don't remember there being anything in the papers about it. We were teenagers then and used to watch Going Live on a Saturday which he presented with Sarah Greene.

And another thing- his two very pretty daughters look nothing like him nor Steph- I wonder if they are adopted?

Yeah, definitely sounds like she was his beard all along and he's coming out now to get ahead of potential rumours or allegations that might surface.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, size of light said:

Yeah, definitely sounds like she was his beard all along and he's coming out now to get ahead of potential rumours or allegations that might surface.

She must have had lovers on the quiet because why be his beard for so long? They have a big mansion and fancy lifestyle now, but it wasn't like that in the first 10 years or so, so the reason can't have been cos of his money initially. He didn't come from an especially wealthy background to start with. 

Unless she is gay herself or asexual, so that being in a beard/companion marriage would suit her.

There are now rumours going round that Phil has been involved with some 18 year old  lad who works in the production side of TV.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

Schofield: I knew I was gay when I got married 27 years ago

Phillip Schofield has admitted he knew he was gay when he got married in 1993, and tried to suppress his sexuality until his bombshell announcement.

The popular television presenter came out in an emotional statement posted on Instagram on Friday morning, followed by an appearance on ITV's This Morning when he was interviewed by his co-host Holly Willoughby.

Schofield said on the programme that he felt "guilty" about the "pain" and "upset" he had caused his family, but has admitted he had tried to "suppress" his sexuality throughout his marriage to wife Stephanie Lowe.

He told The Sun On Sunday: "I admit I was perhaps a bit naive. But when we got married it was a joyous time and it wasn't a consideration in my head. I was so, so happy when we had the girls, and then bringing them up."

The 57-year-old, who has received widespread support from fellow celebrities since his announcement, said he thought he might be bisexual until he "realised and started coming to terms" with being gay.

Schofield added: "I realised I had to be honest with myself."

He told the paper his decision to come out came amid "the most emotionally painful time" in his 27 years of marriage, during which he and his wife have had two daughters - Molly and Ruby.

Schofield has praised and thanked his wife and children for their support, with his daughters speaking of their pride on their Instagram stories and his mother Pat, 83, hailing his decision to come out as "inspiring".

Of his This Morning and Dancing On Ice co-host, Schofield said: "Holly has been incredible, so supportive, so kind."

Schofield told the newspaper that his wife had known he was gay "for a while" and insisted that he loved her just as much as when they first met.

He said: "Steph is my closest confidante. She's been amazing. I have no secrets from Steph. We have been very truthful and honest. She has known for a while. When you live with someone you know these things don't you?

"We sat down and we talked and then she left me to have space. I don't know what it would have been like if I had a different person in my life."

He added: "That is what makes this so hard - knowing you are hurting the perfect person."

Schofield said he did not know if his marriage would last, and declined to say if he was in a relationship with a man.

Phillip Schofield et al. smiling for the camera: Schofield praised the support of co-host Holly Willoughby

Phillip Schofield et al. posing for the camera: The couple and their daughters Molly and Ruby

Phillip Schofield wearing a suit and tie smiling at the camera: Phillip Schofield and wife Stephanie Lowe

16 hours ago, Stride said:

Virtue Signalling!

"Stunning bravery" does not equate to risking your lives for others anymore, but coming out publicly, in a televised 'soap opera' as homosexual; this makes for "heroism" which is something to be embraced and celebrated. His wife and daughter are "proud" that he has broken up their family, by his duplicity and applaud his "courage."

LGBTQIA PR! Wave the rainbow flag.  🦄

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Stride said:

MATTHEW MCGREEVY WITH PHILLIP SCHOFIELD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jay9wgYI8zS5/

This goes to prove what has been happening for the last few years as it looks very likely that he has been having a secret affair, allegedly, with his former show runner from his show.

It's the line he uses on the attached link where he says: "If I keep on getting away with it... "

5 minutes ago, eliteincontrol said:

This goes to prove what has been happening for the last few years as it looks very likely that he has been having a secret affair, allegedly, with his former show runner from his show.

It's the line he uses on the attached link where he says: "If I keep on getting away with it... "

I am looking for hard evidence but at the moment all we have to go by are youtube comments.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stride said:

I am looking for hard evidence but at the moment all we have to go by are youtube comments.

This may be much harder to find however I don't like the smug git myself and his shows are rubbish too, mind-numbing programmes.

35 minutes ago, Velma said:

There seems to be a lot of this now in the public eye, my workplace has a intranet set up like Facebook and lately all I've seen on their daily headlines is new LGBTQ+ campaigns leading to colleagues to like and comment publicly about it. Me, I just logged off and signed out of it, leaving them to it to discuss on the company intranet. I much prefer being offline than online!

39 minutes ago, Velma said:

Virtue Signalling!

"Stunning bravery" does not equate to risking your lives for others anymore, but coming out publicly, in a televised 'soap opera' as homosexual; this makes for "heroism" which is something to be embraced and celebrated. His wife and daughter are "proud" that he has broken up their family, by his duplicity and applaud his "courage."

Phillip Schofield knows the score with the pederasts in Parliament.

This interview imo was staged, Schofield being a paid up member of that club.  How often does a Prime Minister appear on tabloidtard breakfast television?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

The media are making a big deal out of this, and the people are willingly lapping it up. On the Birmingham Mail website today:

image.png.4e0f0fc5e2b76eb2566ec55e115d2aa4.png

Four out of the five most popular stories on this website are all related to Philip Schofield. (The other story is non-news, woman buys tin of paint and paints kitchen cupboards herself)

Suppose people are bored of corona virus now... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stride said:

People seem to think this guy is really important in relation to the story but not out in the open.

Strange how the youtube clips have all been taken down recently.

MATTHEW MCGREEVY WITH PHILLIP SCHOFIELD

wgYI8zS5/

Yes, that's the name I saw mentioned- he's 18. If Phil has been having "dates" with this lad and got found out might be why he's been in a flap, not getting on with his colleagues ( except Holly), and made his "announcement" now. If so, maybe he would never had made it.  His missus might have carried on being his beard til the end of their lives.

This 'coming out' cermemony immediately reminded me of the whole Bruce Jenner affair, a well planned and scripted mass media event. Vigilant Citizen did a good article on Jenner at the time, 5 years ago, and it seems to fit the Schofield situation today. It's especially fitting that the article mentions a stay at home mom being looked down on for taking pride in cooking, as we have just had the story of the Austalian house wife who had been slammed for making her husbands breakfast!

'Jenner’s transformation was not intimate nor personal. It was a grand, ceremonial, ritualistic event that symbolizes a change in society as a whole. An important part of the elite’s agenda is to debase, confuse and mix up the natural, harmonious order of things. It is about steering away from what is real, pure and authentic to move towards to the fake, artificial and the constructed. For this reason, there one aspect of the Agenda that is becoming increasingly apparent: The feminization of the male and the masculinization of the female. Under the guise of “empowerment”, men who act like females and females who act like men are not only accepted but celebrated. I personally do not have a problem with that. I DO have a problem with the other side of this agenda: Men who act like traditional men (and do not feel the need to apologize for it) are now portrayed as evil and wrong. And, all of a sudden, portraying a stay-at-home mom who takes pride in cooking for her family is considered “sexist”.

In other words, it is about a complete reversal of gender roles. Simply by looking at our genetic make-up and the behavior of most mammals, one can observe that males are engineered to hunt, provide and protect while females are made to “nest”, care and nurture, While modern living has made these traits less dominant, they are nevertheless part of our core being. And mass media is heavily focusing on promoting the exact opposite of this. It is about the attacking the mind with messages that conflict with our natural inclinations. If you look at what is happening right now in mass media, you have, on one side, the head of the Kardashian family putting on makeup and wearing dresses while, on the other side, you have Taylor Swift training for combat with big weapons, with a gang of tough, violent women'

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-agenda-behind-bruce-jenners-transformation/

Like many adults today I grew up watching Schofield with Gordon the Gofer on kids TV, and since my generation have became adults he has hosted adult programs. They like these presenters to grow up with a particular generation by the look of it, similar with Ant and Dec. As DI always says, when something comes out of nowhere and is suddenly everywhere it's the agenda! Schofields sexual preference certainly falls into this category, no one cared before he could have been gay, bi or straight for all anyone else cared. He may still be any of these, but it has been decided for him that he is now to come out as gay and he is following the script.

• Like 1

I don't watch TV, i don't own a TV, i don't listen to or watch philip schofield and I give him none of my time nor attention

I really couldn't care less about his sexuality and i certainly don't see him as a heroic individual nor an under privileged one and i couldn't give a fig about anything he has to say about anything

• Like 2

21 hours ago, hokuspokus said:

Matthew Someoneorother .

Or McGreevy. Or summut. 

So the rumours go.

Do your own research .

Jump before he was pushed?.

Who knows ?.

7 minutes ago, muir said:

I don't watch TV, i don't own a TV, i don't listen to or watch philip schofield and I give him none of my time nor attention

I really couldn't care less about his sexuality and i certainly don't see him as a heroic individual nor an under privileged one and i couldn't give a fig about anything he has to say about anything

I agree completely. What does interest me though is the way the media are continuing to roll this story, and I believe this is being used as a 'distraction' or diversion away from other matters (what that is is up for debate) which seems to be working for a majority of people.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I agree completely. What does interest me though is the way the media are continuing to roll this story, and I believe this is being used as a 'distraction' or diversion away from other matters (what that is is up for debate) which seems to be working for a majority of people.

so according to your video schofield is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

But what the maker of the video is not taking into account is the neo-marxist doctrines of the progressive agenda. under progressive thought anyone who is not a straight, white male is automatically VIRTUOUS just by their very existence

Its like the old christian doctrine of original sin and predestination where a chosen elect would be going to heaven except under the new progressive religion only straight, white males are born sinful and everyone else is on the happy-clappy train to feel good land