eliteincontrol

Phillip Schofield on coming out as gay

1 hour ago, muir said:

so according to your video schofield is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

But what the maker of the video is not taking into account is the neo-marxist doctrines of the progressive agenda. under progressive thought anyone who is not a straight, white male is automatically VIRTUOUS just by their very existence

Its like the old christian doctrine of original sin and predestination where a chosen elect would be going to heaven except under the new progressive religion only straight, white males are born sinful and everyone else is on the happy-clappy train to feel good land

Well, that's certainly one way of looking at it! 😂

I see it as Schofield being forced to 'fall on his sword' and come clean before this accuser can sell his story to the media, and in the process Schofield gets fawned over by all his luvvie celebrity buddies.

• Like 1

Wonder how this story got out.. only a matter of time before the papers get their mitts on it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stride said:

Wonder how this story got out.. only a matter of time before the papers get their mitts on it.

I think it's been known for a while. He was in Extras confessing it :)

Did someone uncover his secret in the broom cupboard Ruth and Eamon perhaps, and now hes out of the closet completely.

Eamons hottub crass remarks,hot butt or butty/battyboy its an in joke, will Phillip be our own Caitlin Jenner going, gay, trans and then gender neutral taking his teenage audience with him.

I dont know whats sadder the loveless. sexless marriage, thats why his wife was so amazing, or she will wait until he is settled in a relationship first.

Girlfriend let me tell you, as a gayman myself, most of these celebs who come out late follow the same path,  ive lived a lie, now im free, im now going to explore my gay side

drugs, kylie, sex dens, secrets and new lies, if he hasnt been having affairs, he will now, so you might want to separate now, remember Michael Barrymoreafter the fall from grace, and he left for Australia .(his wife is now dead, what a surprise, and his lovers too.)

I didnt do drugs myself, but many i know did, and along with the gender neutral genocide sterilisation programme and agenda, theres an uncomfortable feeling of theres the euphoria, next is the negative stories, and it keeps the anti gay agenda hidden but there in the public eye.

Its like a sabotage and self destructive programme, to inflame prejudice by deciet, like Cliff richard announces hes gay and the christian brigade, his audience go you naughty gay men, if you didnt exist and lead our beloved Cliff into temptation, he would not become our fallen angel, its all your fault.

As many have said on here, in this day and age, who cares? He's in a business that is predominantly gay anyway, it would be more shocking if he wasnt gay, so why the surprise and blanket media coverage and claims of heroism?

Reckon its all part of the agenda, anti-woman, anti-family, anti-wife....so theyre giving it huge exposure, while pushing transgender, drag queens relentlessly on tv and in the media at the same time. 
And some scandal/s lurking in the wings, no doubt...so this is the forerunner to covering it up
Edited by northern star
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I see it as Schofield being forced to 'fall on his sword' and come clean before this accuser can sell his story to the media, and in the process Schofield gets fawned over by all his luvvie celebrity buddies.

sure but those luvvies can only do that under the cover of the progressive religion which holds up a gay person on a pedestal as having virtue just by the very act of not being a straight white male

If that progressive religion was not so prevalent now in the corporate media they would not be able to spin this the way you are pointing out

look at all the replies this thread has compared to other much more serious, relevant issues

eg. my thread on technology got no replies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rooey said:

look at all the replies this thread has compared to other much more serious, relevant issues

I think what might be interesting people about this case is how it is being managed in order to manage the perceptions of the public who are programmed by TV programming

In other words its interesting for those of us who are switched on to the whole social engineering agenda behind the corporate media to see how they spin things and frame things and present things to the public

• Like 4

those perceptions are managed daily, constantly programmed. so his 'man likes dicks instead of fannies' announcement timing is probably just to fill a bit of blank spot in news. He's probably not autonomous at all, like the news programs he presents is constantly managed.

do you think they could risk their presenters have personal crisis on air? look at the other mk ultra breakdowns. they are probably all zapped as 

there's quite a few movies where a news anchor breaks down and spills to the world. that's probably been planned against ;) 

people need to move on from discussing these individual cases of some mindless drone in the network doing one thing and start appreciating the bigger picture 

Edited by rooey

how they fight for your/our attention constantly 

1 hour ago, rooey said:

Link it here mate. I could not find it.

This is cringeworthy from 6 January 2020.  Both Schofield and Barrymore in similar highly publicised "comiming out" media

events and admiring each other.  (Before the Schofield media circus)

It does make me wonder about the whole timing of these events and if there is any connection with the investigation into

the death of Stuart Lubbock.

6 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Link it here mate. I could not find it.

bit of a weird/ironic concept talking about the subject on a computer 

• Like 1

Schof got his job because of John Leslie.

Edited by Jack
insert media

10 hours ago, rooey said:

those perceptions are managed daily, constantly programmed. so his 'man likes dicks instead of fannies' announcement timing is probably just to fill a bit of blank spot in news. He's probably not autonomous at all, like the news programs he presents is constantly managed.

no its more than that because the way in which the TV presenters handle things gives the public a 'nudge' as to how the public then believe they are supposed to handle such situations

The TV presenters are role models that are put up on a pedestal by the system which then seeks to protect the image of those role models and to use them to guide the perceptions and behaviours of the public

So the public is being subconsciously programmed that they should celebrate all gay people even when they have affairs and fuck over their wives of 27 years and what i'm saying is this all feeds into the new progressive religion which perceives anyone who is not a straight white male as automatically virtuous and free of any guilt or self-responsibility as all guilt and responsibility for everything must, according to the new progressive belief system, be always and automatically placed at the door of straight white males

This means that anyone who is not a straight white male is not able to be racist, or bigoted or sexist because they must by their very nature as non white straight males be always and automatically treated in every case as the victim

This is what the principle of 'privilege' is about. It is all really about directing ALL blame and hate towards the scapegoat: straight white males and everyone else gets a free pass for their shitty behaviour

• Thanks 1

think there's a super injuction on this. Matt sold his story, ITV in damage control

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jack said:

ITV in damage control

I only watch ITV when England team is playing on it's channel. Beside sport like football, rest of it is utter shite. I mean who wants to go shopping with Keith Lemon?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:

I only watch ITV when England team is playing on it's channel. Beside sport like football, rest of it is utter shite. I mean who wants to go shopping with Keith Lemon?

Phillip Schofield?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Keith Lemon?

I were talking with a colleague today and we came to the conclusion that this person could be next as I suspect him to be bi possibly. Either that or something no good comes out about him.

Injunction? They started gassing about it on the Oscars morning show with super gossip, Perez Hilton. This is all subtle softening of the public to make way for the NAMBLA way of thinking. Brave Phillip Schofield and his 18 year old secret BF (who he met when he was younger)

Joan Collins, Perez Hilton on Phillip Schofield: "There have been rumours of Inappropriateness"

TV shows are largely just a performance these days.

• Like 2