eliteincontrol

Phillip Schofield on coming out as gay

'Every person I tell it gets a little lighter'

TV presenter Phillip Schofield has revealed he is gay, after 27 years of marriage to his wife Stephanie Lowe.

The 57-year-old made the announcement via a statement posted on his Instagram story.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning Mr Schofield said "this was my decision" and his hand had not been forced.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-51414550/phillip-schofield-on-coming-out-as-gay-every-person-i-tell-it-gets-a-little-lighter

I am sorry but how come he's decided to come out as gay now after so long? (must have been messing around in his head a lot for sure?) and I see he actually announced it on his social media to grab even more attention in the spotlight. Really feel for his poor wife and daughters what they must be going through!

• Like 1

Couldn't care less. Can't stand the bloke anyway, the programme he hosts or the brainless bimbo who works alongside him. And don't get me started on the 'We buy any car advert'. I once had dealings with them and they were one of the most unpleasant organisations I have ever worked with. 

All that said, I agree with elite re the wife and kids.They are always the ones who suffer most in these situations.

• Like 4

I think the question to be asked is, "Why now???" I reckon there's more to this than meets the eye...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

For what it's worth, I always thought that he was gay!

Like the lead singer of Judas Priest, when he came out a few years ago.....all that leather gear, come on, it was obvious! Used to look like fucking Frankie Goes To Hollywood!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Phillip Schofield has always been part of the MSM deception.

He was primed to do this interview with Cameron about homosexual pederasts in Parliament. Schofield knows the score. He knows

homosexual politicians have raped young boys. 

Do you see accusations against politicians raping young girls?  NO.  So I conclude the paedophilia is being carried out by elite homosexual men raping young boys.

Paedophilia: Cameron shifts blame, warns of ''witch hunt'' against GAY people

And yesterday we learned the next tipped homosexual First Minister of Scotland was grooming a 16 year old boy .

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, no kidding said:

Couldn't care less. Can't stand the bloke anyway, the programme he hosts or the brainless bimbo who works alongside him. And don't get me started on the 'We buy any car advert'. I once had dealings with them and they were one of the most unpleasant organisations I have ever worked with. 

Couldn't agree with you more. The shows he hosts are tripe anyway. I certainly don't watch any of them.

40 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Phillip Schofield has always been part of the MSM deception.

Most if not all of people whom present on the main television channels (BBC, ITV, Sky, etc.) are all part of the MSM deception aren't they? It's difficult for a lot of normal people in this world to get away from the MSM isn't it? How can an individual do it? Is it to just not watch certain channels/services and not listen to stations such as BBC Radio?

I listen to a local community radio station nowadays that serves my area/town where I live/work, and it is run completely by volunteers as a community station on a shoestring budget. Listening to a station like this might be just the best chance of reducing any MSM deception.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

For what it's worth, I always thought that he was gay!

Like the lead singer of Judas Priest, when he came out a few years ago.....all that leather gear, come on, it was obvious! Used to look like fucking Frankie Goes To Hollywood!

He came out 22 years ago.

Yeah it was obvious, all his band mates, friends and people close to the band knew, it wasn't a secret, also nobody gave a shit either, metal fans just weren't bothered.

Edited by ThisIsme

Ah, what's that butterfly rewrite timeline thing called? Argh! There's probably a thread already with it in its title. I'm 100% convinced this has already happened!

Schofield outed himself years ago? Can't remember exact year (well priorities obviously!) but I'm sure he's already said this. Same as seeing the tank run over the protester and then same footage with the tank backing down from protestor. That effect. Can't remember it's fucking name! 

But having one of those moments as really sure he already announced this?

There's a primetime newsreader on a major TV network here in Oz rumoured to have been caught by the cops in 2008 with an under-aged male prostitute in his car in a back alleyway. According to the story he avoided any charges on the condition that he announced that he was gay in a major newspaper. 

Seemed like a weird 'plea bargain' to me at the time, but thinking back on it now, it's like 'WTF?'

It's never been mentioned publicly anywhere by anyone ever again.

Alluded to in the 'personal life' section here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hitchener#Personal_life

Edited by size of light

This is front-page news FFS. It's like a cult with these people. The media will get a ton of mileage out of this and teh rest of us can all go to hell in a handcart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I think the question to be asked is, "Why now???" I reckon there's more to this than meets the eye...

If he has had such a long and happy marriage with Steph his wife, then he's more likely bisexual with an emerging preference for men. A gay man would not have been able to be in such a long happy marriage with a woman, unless it became a celibate marriage in which the wife herself has agreed to and has had another relationship with someone else.

Historically gay men did marry women to hide their homosexuality but these marriages were far from happy ( unless the wife was knew about on the day and agreed to be their cover, especially if they could quietly take male lovers or were lesbians and could also have their own cover). 

As for why now- well he's been a bit unpopular recently with some of his colleagues and maybe been on edge about his attraction to men so probably decided it was now to reveal his problems. Now he's got lots of praise for "coming out"- a bit cynical I know, but it seems to be working in his favour.

In this day and age though, being gay or bi shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:

'Every person I tell it gets a little lighter'

TV presenter Phillip Schofield has revealed he is gay, after 27 years of marriage to his wife Stephanie Lowe.

The 57-year-old made the announcement via a statement posted on his Instagram story.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning Mr Schofield said "this was my decision" and his hand had not been forced.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-51414550/phillip-schofield-on-coming-out-as-gay-every-person-i-tell-it-gets-a-little-lighter

I am sorry but how come he's decided to come out as gay now after so long? (must have been messing around in his head a lot for sure?) and I see he actually announced it on his social media to grab even more attention in the spotlight. Really feel for his poor wife and daughters what they must be going through!

He'll be knighted soon for being gay.

LOOKS LIKE HE´S GIVING THE QUEEN A MASONIC TOUCH THERE

46279edcc8f56c573e0c7d8a727f4335.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000191268379_trans++p9c5WVj0

this-morning-tv-show-london-uk-shutterst

holly-willoughby-and-phillip-schofield-m

when-philip-met-prince-phillip-148156169

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hayed joe said:

Ah, what's that butterfly rewrite timeline thing called? Argh! There's probably a thread already with it in its title. I'm 100% convinced this has already happened!

Schofield outed himself years ago? Can't remember exact year (well priorities obviously!) but I'm sure he's already said this. Same as seeing the tank run over the protester and then same footage with the tank backing down from protestor. That effect. Can't remember it's fucking name! 

But having one of those moments as really sure he already announced this?

The Mandela effect?

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
Insert thread link
  • Thanks 1

I dont watch any of this cunts programs, but have had the nightmare of one of his adverts which was pretty obvious he was bent as a nine bob note.

Not just coz of the cockapoo.

No real man would make an advert like this.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Mandela effect?

MANDELA effect! That's it! Still I imagine that sort effect really being cranked out this decade. Thanks again for reminding. And guesses still open as to why now and why should we care?

wow.. I mean, I rank david icke as the key voice that opened the doors for me way back when...

but...

the calibre of the idiots on this thread is jaw-dropping.

you have no idea how utterly dullard you all sound.

this forum is a shitfest

receptions and offices today were a glow with chitter chatter about phil coming out... 

jeeze, the other thread about 'how to wake the masses' need a dose of reality. these peeps are so involved with the bullshit that anything short of a tab of acid or a sustained period of bong use will not assist them in breaking free from the madness

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boof said:

wow.. I mean, I rank david icke as the key voice that opened the doors for me way back when...

but...

the calibre of the idiots on this thread is jaw-dropping.

you have no idea how utterly dullard you all sound.

this forum is a shitfest

Lighten up, we're just expressing a mixture of bemusement, boredom and suspicion at the 'news'.

Probably plenty of other places you can go to join the standing ovation at his 'inspirational courage' for making an announcement that nobody gives two shits about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WTF? This is very bizarre. The man's been married for over 20 years.  When did he know this? Why now? did he wake up one morning and realise he was gay?  I don't like the smug git. I feel sorry for any man that falls for him.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1