Basket Case

Jordan Peterson, controversial intellectual

Who even knew ?
l didn't.
And he had to get away from North America and go to Russia for successful treatment ???!!!????
WTF ??
He's a great controversial thinker, who has inspired millions.
He's challenged Canadian laws on the language dictated when dealing with the LGBT+ community.
And written a great self help book.
He's been accused of being too 'pro-white-straight-male'.

Hi everyone, it’s been months since we’ve given an update on Jordan and my family’s health and it’s time for one so here goes. The last year has been extremely difficult for our family. Dad was put on a low dose of a benzodiazepine a few years ago for anxiety following an extremely severe autoimmune reaction to food. He took the medication as prescribed. Last April when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer, the dose of the medication was increased. It became apparent that he was suffering from both a physical dependency and a paradoxical reaction to the medication. A paradoxical reaction means the drugs do the opposite of what they’re supposed to. These reactions are rare but are not unheard of. For the last 8 months he’s been in unbearable discomfort from this drug, made worse when trying to remove it, because of the addition of withdrawal symptoms, stemming from physical dependence. He experienced terrible akathisia, which is a condition where the person feels an incredible, endless, irresistible restlessness, bordering on panic, and an inability to sit still. The reaction made him suicidal.  After several failed treatment attempts in North American hospitals, including attempts at tapering and micro-tapering, we had to seek an emergency medical benzodiazepine detox, which we were only able to find in Russia. It was incredibly gruelling, and was further complicated by severe pneumonia which we’ve been told he developed in one of the previous hospitals. He’s had to spend 4 weeks in the ICU in terrible shape, but, with the help of some extremely competent and courageous doctors, he survived.  The decision to bring him to Russia was made in extreme desperation, when we couldn’t find any better option. The uncertainty around his recovery has been one of the most difficult and scary experiences we’ve ever had. So: Finally Dad is on the mend, even though there’s a lot of physiological damage that he needs to recover from. He’s improving, and is off the horrible medication. His sense of humour is back. He’s smiling again for the first time in months, but he still has a long way to go to recover fully. It appears that we are going to get through this by the skin of our teeth. So let me make a couple of things clear: 1.    Neither our family nor the doctors here believe that this is  a case of psychological addiction.  2. Benzodiazepine physical dependence due to brain changes can occur in a matter of weeks. It can be made even worse by paradoxical reactions that are difficult to diagnose, and can be extremely dangerous. 3.    We’ve been told and hope that Dad will recover fully but it will take time and he still has a ways to go. 4.    We are extremely lucky and grateful that he’s alive. The next update will come from him directly. Thanks again for all the support.

Previous update on a different channel....
(explains why l missed this whole episode despite being subbed to Jordans channel)

episode

He didn’t exactly look healthy on the last interview i watched of his. good move of his to go to Russia for treatment, anywhere apart from the UK/US would be preferable.

14 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

anywhere apart from the UK/US would be preferable.

My sentiments too.
If l was a 'conspiracy theorist' l'd say there was something highly suspicious about Jordan and his wife being so seriously ill.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, size of light said:

I had no idea either.

JP is a hero of mine and I hope he gets through this.

#metoo 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

My sentiments too.
If l was a 'conspiracy theorist' l'd say there was something highly suspicious about Jordan and his wife being so seriously ill.

If i was a conspiracy theorist i wouldn’t be surprised if JP wasn’t on an elimination list. illness is a good way, no one would believe suicide or a tragic accident.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

If i was a conspiracy theorist i wouldn’t be surprised if JP wasn’t on an elimination list. illness is a good way, no one would believe suicide or a tragic accident.

He does go against the flow (agenda)...
Dangerous thing to do on a 'World Stage' level.

Just now, Basket Case said:

And he does it in a very calm methodical way that TPTB find it very difficult to counter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

And he does it in a very calm methodical way that TPTB find it very difficult to counter.

Whenever he takes on these clowns in a debate or public forum it's always clear he's the smartest - or only sane - person in the room and everybody else there knows it too.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Who even knew ?
l didn't.

i was to suprised that it went under my radar ...(or could be that ytb algorythm is "fine" tuned)

he can express every single thought he has......and that is a VERY POWERFULL TOOL agains the agendas,nwo and the elites 

they wanted to control his thoughts but he said....NOOOOO WAY!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Basket Case said:

He's been accused of being too 'pro-white-straight-male'.

my favorite is when he said he was called a "jew" and a "nazi" in a span of a few hours 

😂

On 2/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, Basket Case said:

well yes, but i see it as more dangerous for the self to cope with the 24/7 onslaught that proceeds the 'go against the flow'

the individual cannot cope with the psychological bombardment for a sustained period. the system creates compartmentalised positions (which can be swapped out with new persons) and teaches a mindless approach by its bots.

the bots go home after a few hours 'work'

the individual lives with the issue all day, all night, every day because it is hisself essentially

4 hours ago, Les Paul Robot said:

Can't believe people look up to this fraud.

I bet he doesn't think conspiracies exist.

ln what way do you believe he's a fraud ?

He is going against the conspiracy of the Canadian LGBT+ laws.
And a few others.
He's helped countless people find their confidence and focus in these 'fucked up PC times'...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zArk said:

well yes, but i see it as more dangerous for the self to cope with the 24/7 onslaught that proceeds the 'go against the flow'

the individual cannot cope with the psychological bombardment for a sustained period. the system creates compartmentalised positions (which can be swapped out with new persons) and teaches a mindless approach by its bots.

the bots go home after a few hours 'work'

the individual lives with the issue all day, all night, every day because it is hisself essentially

Yep. lt must be exhausting.
His opponents are relentless and many, as you say..

This is the first l saw of him.
l don't watch TV,.
But a friend suggested l watch this clip after a pub lunch discussion putting the World to rights ..
After this clip l looked and found many more interviews and then looked into his 'story'.
Fascinating guy;

• Thanks 1

oh Cathy "so you're saying" Newman 

how he managed to not say "ohhh you are so dumb" in that interview is beyond me 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

Cathy "so you're saying" Newman 

fiona "so you're saying" Bruce is her twin

JPs daughter, Mikhaila Peterson, gave an update back in September last year which details more of the family's misfortunes.

JPs wife had a very rare cancer followed by a 1 in 20,000 complication (!) from her surgery to remove one of her kidneys which caused a leak in her abdomen.

When she was originally diagnosed, Jordan went on the anti-depressant, Clonazepam, which became a nightmare in itself.

Apparently Clonazepam includes a suicide warning in the States, which they weren't aware of when it was prescribed (why the fuck anyone ever goes on anti-depressants is a mystery to me).

Mrs. P has apparently now recovered from both the cancer and the leak (which, according to her in the vid, is also rare).

A horrendous run of bad luck or some kind of targeting, who knows?

Edited by size of light

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

ln what way do you believe he's a fraud ?

He is going against the conspiracy of the Canadian LGBT+ laws.
And a few others.
He's helped countless people find their confidence and focus in these 'fucked up PC times'...

Jordan Peterson rightly highlights the LGBT agenda, but sorry folks, imo he´s embedded with Zion.

He never mentions the State of Israel dominated by Ashkenazi "geniuses" in his words, is at the top of LGBT friendly countries

in the world!

Jordan Peterson says Ashkenazi Jews are much smarter on average than other folk and this explains why they hold

positions of power, authority and control over the rest of us!

There´s no remorse from him about Ashkenazi criminality.

A search saying the words "Jordan Peterson shill" brings up over 1 million results!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Moderstors note 

those who want to discus JP credibility let them open a new thread

this one is about JP health

13 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

Moderstors note 

Fair enough Screaming Eagle, but you have a bias here liking Jordan Peterson´s work and I don´t think that is fair moderation or freedom of speech which

is the ethos of David Icke. Peace.

51 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

Moderstors note 

l'd be happy for 'all things Peterson' here' in one thread, if that's okay.
l'm a fan of his and welcome different points of views and articles / videos that back up those different views.
Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Basket Case said:

l'd be happy for 'all things Peterson' here' in one thread, if that's okay.
l'm a fan of his and welcome different points of views and articles / videos that back up those different views.
Thanks.

i made already the new thread 

discusion can be led there.....let this one be about his curtent state 

• Like 1