Basket Case

Jordan Peterson, controversial intellectual

9 minutes ago, muir said:

you can experience the same thing debating with progressives online

it is an extremely hostile interview, almost like a barrister trying to convict a suspect on the stand,

i honestly cant think of any non-criminal person deserving such an interview

i am only at 9mins in and its nasty

at 11.45 i just wish he said he was pleased to being interviewed by you, cathy

Edited by zArk

22 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

As an aside....have you switched off your PM facility on this forum or is it a glitch in the forum ?

@muir

I just tried to send you a PM about not receiving PMS, but the response was MUIR CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGES.

What´s going on?

42 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Howabout changing my OP title....to "Jordan Peterson, controversial intellectual."

ok ,do you want?

Just now, zArk said:

it is an extremely hostile interview, almost like a barrister trying to convict a suspect on the stand,

i honestly cant think of any non-criminal person deserving such an interview

i am only at 9mins in and its nasty

progressivism is a mindset with definable traits which i believe is coming about because of the environmental factor of modern life which removes human beings from a present engagement with reality itself

I believe the traits of progressivism are those of TOXIC femininity which includes vindictiveness, spitefullness and duplicity and its anti-thesis is straight-talking honesty

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

@muir

I just tried to send you a PM about not receiving PMS, but the response was MUIR CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGES.

What´s going on?

er i wasn't aware that i wasn't able to receive PM's!

I have tried to Pm you before and found i couldn't and just assumed that you had turned that function off because of some of the abuse you have received from some folk

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

is he detoxing from some pills he was popping to keep going?

His wife got a very rare form of (diagnosed as - terminal) cancer.
He was already taking a low dose of prescription Benzodiazepine (Xanax).
lt was increased when his wife became ill....it turns out to not only be highly physically addictive but in Jordans case he was also very allergic to it.
So he's trying to get off something he's badly addicted to because he's highly allergic it.
He also picked up Pneumonia along the way in a North American hospital.
Crazy stuff  :classic_ohmy:

12 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

ok ,do you want?

Well.....considering Muir and Zark are chit chatting about PJ in general and chatting about the CH4 interview, everything should be allowed l believe.
Muir has an interesting idea why PJ is careful when discussing Jewish high level positions.
All in one pot,...l'd say.
Change my OP title please.
Thanks.

13 minutes ago, muir said:

er i wasn't aware that i wasn't able to receive PM's!

I have tried to Pm you before and found i couldn't and just assumed that you had turned that function off because of some of the abuse you have received from some folk

There's a glitch in the Matrix.
Something has changed.
Keep an eye out for Agent Smith :classic_wink: 

41 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

@muir

What´s going on?

Hi GR my inbox was 100% full! I have just deleted some messages so should be able to receive PM's now. Can you please check if you have reached the capacity of your PM inbox?

Looks like the video I posted which caused all the problems has been deleted, so I post it again.

When someone like Peterson becomes very famous in the space of a couple of years and appears on MSM programmes including

the BBC, Channel Four, NBC, FOX news and many more, alarm bells ring.

As I stated before, which has been deleted,  imo Jordan Peterson is embedded with Zion.

He states Ashkenazi Jews on average are more intelligent than other people and that is why they have power, authority and control

over the rest of us.

Strange taste in Soviet art.

Who’s the Real Ideologue? On Jordan Peterson’s Communist Art Collection

https://frieze.com/article/whos-real-ideologue-jordan-petersons-communist-art-collection

tol-peterson-046306.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

When someone like Peterson becomes very famous in the space of a couple of years and appears on MSM programmes including

the BBC, Channel Four, NBC, FOX news and many more, alarm bells ring.

As I stated before, which has been deleted,  imo Jordan Peterson is embedded with Zion.

He states Ashkenazi Jews on average are more intelligent than other people and that is why they have power, authority and control

over the rest of us.

lets consider that peterson speaks a lot about the dangers of a slide towards the marxism of the soviet union

he might not explicitly state that the main movers and shakers behind that bolshevik takeover of russia were jews but anyone who then explores deeper learns that to be the case

So is he merely exposing the cart without explicitly pointing to who is steering the cart?

The cabal or illuminati or global elites or whatever you want to call them built communism up to be an anti-thesis to their own monopoly, cartelist capitalism to create a hegelian dialectic

In the 90's they then swapped the bogeyman and created 'islamic extremism' after they themselves created al qaeda out of the afghanistan war against the soviet so they like to create the external enemies that they then knock down which of course feeds the military industrial complex beast that they created out of two world wars

Are we now seeing the creation of a new domestic menace in the progressive movement which seems to be failing across the west which then segways back into the red menace as progressivism seems to be a neo-marxist movement?

of course the hidden element that can be discearned as existing on both sides of all of these phoney conflicts by those who dig that little bit deeper is of course the sabbatean-jewish network that so often works through freemasonry

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

imo Jordan Peterson is embedded with Zion.

l would disagree there, but see from the video, why you would think that.

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

over the rest of us.

Ashkenazi Jews being on average more intelligent seems to be (l'd have to go check to be sure) a statement of facts. JP is a huge reservoir of facts and figures.
He often quotes facts that he doesn't necessarily want himself as an outcome but simply states, 'hey, this is what the figures say'.
He's an academic intellectual  living in (mostly) a pure academic world. His view point will be 'flavoured' by stats, stats and more stats.
As a Clinical Psychologist he will be focused more on individuals behaviour and achievements and not races of peoples behaviour and actions.
Perhaps your views on why Ashkenazi Jews are dis-proportionally in high places are simply not in his frame of reference ?
He seems very focused on individuals and group identity politics and not Politics (big P).
There's only so much even a highly gifted intellectual can contemplate thoroughly and in depth.
l don't expect him to be able to contribute to every possible subject with full understanding, clarity and authority. 
Just because he doesn't state that Ashkenazi Jews are a problem doesn't mean he's WITH them..
lf he was WITH the Jewish led LGBT brigade wouldn't he be arguing FOR it and be WITH it ?
Also, there's Muirs point stated earlier in this thread or the other one......that perhaps he's being smart and keeping his head down and not opening up another battle front ?
He has enough on his plate with Militant Feminists, LGBTS, Canadian Uni politics and his whole families health to deal with.
(His daughter has been ill all her life (has to eat only meat - auto-immune problem) his wife recently diagnosed with cancer and his bad reaction and addiction to Xanax.
You want him to 'take on the Zionist elements too ??
He's not Superman :classic_wink: 

He has had thousands of letters of thanks from individuals that have vastly improved their lives after reading his book and taking JPs advice on board. 
JP has vastly improved and enriched countless lives....is that not enough ? 

https://redice.tv/news/jordan-peterson-a-un-globalist-edited-a-report-for-the-high-level-panel-on-sustainable-development

"Jordan B. Peterson worked on the UN Secretary General’s High-Level Panel on Sustainable Development, editing a document that was released in 2013 entitled 'A New Global Partnership: Eradicate Poverty and Transform Economies Through Sustainable Development '. One of the panel members of this UN High Council was none other than skippy himself, John Podesta.

In July 2012, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced the 27 members of a High-level Panel to advise on the global development framework beyond 2015, the target date for the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

The Panel was part of the Secretary-General’s post-2015 initiative mandated by the 2010 MDG Summit. UN Member States have called for open, inclusive consultations involving civil society, the private sector, academia and research institutions from all regions, in addition to the UN system, to advance the development framework beyond 2015.

There is a global ethic for a globalised world, based on our common humanity, the Rio principles and the shared ethos of all traditions: “do as you would be done by.”  

Look what it says on page 18 under the heading 'Global Impact by 2030':

“International Migration: The universal human rights and fundamental freedoms of migrants must be respected. These migrants make a positive economic contribution to their host countries, by building up their labour force.”

https://en.unesco.org/system/files/GSP_Report_web_final.pdf

Page 92.  Listed as adviser.  The guy is a NWO propagandist/strategist.  His message seems clear to me:  ignore our replacement agenda and tidy your room LOL.

Knowing the NWO methods as we do, one can only wonder what hold they have over him.  I dread to think.  One thing is clear though, the payout has been massive and the modus operandi is very familiar.

The full article is enlightening. 

ddddb37126c94926da4d44f9356176bf--wild-w

Edited by Himmal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

my favorite is when he said he was called a "jew" and a "nazi" in a span of a few hours 

😂

here he says it

had been thinking for a while how wormy and weak Peterson came off as, despite his carnivore diet. plus how his voice and demeanour rang hollow. his only weapon his strong words. 

Shill confirmed. 

10 hours ago, rooey said:

had been thinking for a while how wormy and weak Peterson came off as, despite his carnivore diet. plus how his voice and demeanour rang hollow. his only weapon his strong words.

not everyone can look and sound like conan the barbarian!

people need to use the tools at their disposal and jordan is good at eloquently, verbally explaining his perspective

maybe the youtube videos don't do him justice. 

Edited by rooey

His justification for the disproportionate influence Jewish people have is utterly ridiculous, imo, and I'd be disappointed if he actually believed his own words.

Not defending him on it, but If I had to, I'd speculate that privately he'd know he would be totally crucified if he came out with an anti-Jewish stance, yet would also know he'd need to have a stock answer to the question up his sleeve for when it arose.

IQ tests are nonsense anyway, since you can certainly train yourself for them over time to improve your score. E.g. Those pattern diagram questions where you have to pick the next one in the sequence are relatively piss-easy after a while and you can almost spot the right answer at a glance with enough practice.

Edited by size of light

55 minutes ago, rooey said:

maybe the youtube videos don't do him justice.

the youtube videos show him eloquently, verbally explaining his perspectives

so the Euro (11th C) jews have higher i.q .. thats fine and Jordans answer and logic

Jordan thinks the system is hunky dorey, the cleverest and hardest working achieve and the stupid and lazy are jobless (and assumes generally the reverse ... the jobless are stupid and lazy, the C.E.Os are clever and hardworking)

the world, for Jordan, is a=ok but it is peoples approach and attitude to the world that is at fault

this is the standard voice of materialist philosophy. hes a psychologist

i do not see a JP who is questioning reality, questioning the world, questioning the foundation of western society.

i do not see a patient popping into Jordans office saying "i am sick of the bullshit rigged system of nepotism and controlled money supply."

and Jordan saying "yes, you got it, the systems rigged"

no... he says "hmm clearly you are not acting in a good beneficial way. stop blaming others for your own failures. look at Lord Sugar... he started on a market stall. lets work out why you are crap and shit at dealing with things"

Edited by zArk
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, zArk said:

so the Euro (11th C) jews have higher i.q .. thats fine and Jordans answer and logic

Jordan thinks the system is hunky dorey, the cleverest and hardest working achieve and the stupid and lazy are jobless (and assumes generally the reverse ... the jobless are stupid and lazy, the C.E.Os are clever and hardworking)

the world, for Jordan, is a=ok but it is peoples approach and attitude to the world that is at fault

this is the standard voice of materialist philosophy. hes a psychologist

i do not see a JP who is questioning reality, questioning the world, questioning the foundation of western society.

i do not see a patient popping into Jordans office saying "i am sick of the bullshit rigged system of nepotism and controlled money supply."

and Jordan saying "yes, you got it, the systems rigged"

no... he says "hmm clearly you are not acting in a good beneficial way. stop blaming others for your own failures. look at Lord Sugar... he started on a market stall. lets work out why you are crap and shit at dealing with things"

yeah there's some validity to both perspectives though isn't there?

On one hand we can see that nepotism DOES exist and that most wealth is inherited wealth and that there do exist elite families who all intermarry with each other who do have interlocked business interests who do indeed capture government in order to rig the system in their favour which has led to the worlds wealth flowing upwards into a smaller and smaller number of hands; that's all demonstrably true

So the conspiratorial world view IS valid. however you can then engage with that reality in different ways. You can become defeatist and throw your hands up and say ''we're all finished we might as well just quit'' and then curl up in a ball in the corner of the room and expire OR you can say ''well i'm not happy with that state of affairs so i'm gonna do my damndest to subvert that state of play whilst also seeking to pursue my own personal goals in my life experience''

One approach is personally disempowering whilst the other is empowering

Jordan is saying we  not only have control over our own personal lives to the extent that we may make changes but that as we are part of a wider network of people we are able to in fact make a large impact in the world if we apply our energies correctly

As 'conspiracy theorists' we have to draw on our own personal reserves of strength because we do not receive wider support or validation from the mainstream so petersons message of empowerment is a positive one however we must also be realistic about the task we face and the extent of the conspiracy if we are to make a full appraisal of the situation in order to stategise our own personal approaches to the problem ie what changes we are going to make to our own lives in order to make our very existence a living protest to the current way of things

20 hours ago, Himmal said:

Page 92.  Listed as adviser.  The guy is a NWO propagandist/strategist.  His message seems clear to me:  ignore our replacement agenda and tidy your room LOL.

someone should confront peterson about that and ask him his views on the green new deal and if he is aware of the technocratic agenda to use environmental issues or more specifically the claim that manmade CO2 is the cause of climate change, to impose a fullscale technocratic transformation of society

It would be interesting to hear what peterson has to say about that