Basket Case

Jordan Peterson, controversial intellectual

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

But you have to question what is racism.

Like in apartheid America or South Africa, slavery..importing blacks as livestock is definitely racism in my eyes, persecution, segregation.. & a lot of whites are in denial of this agreed. They are conditioned from birth from their parents to believe blacks are criminally or simple minded.

I have members in my family who have this mindset.

But I dont think having a problem with mass immigration is racist.

I see it as preserving your culture.

Even if it is about colour & people that have a problem with interbreeding.

I believe that is fair enough.

Why should people be persecuted for wanting to be amongst their own??

Muhammed Ali was a strong black nationalist so was Malcom X

Same with Marcus Garvey. Rastafarians believe in repatriation to Africa.

Mixing races & cultures, is a divide & rule agenda & mostly caused misery for many generations..its a tool of the colonial Elite.

And in the mean time we have the only racial nationalist apartheid in the world..that calls everyone else racist who dares criticises them.

1948=1984

culture clash is always thing. though is hard to deny that the clashes are seemingly engineered a lot of the time.

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

But you have to question what is racism.

Like in apartheid America or South Africa, slavery..importing blacks as livestock is definitely racism in my eyes, persecution, segregation..

But I dont think having a problem with mass immigration is racist.

I see it as preserving your culture.

there is what is morally ethical in theory and then there is how things pan out practically

so theoretically it would be great for all humans to have complete free movement anywhere, anytime and that people can mingle with who they like. So on an individual level i believe in that as a principle, however when we speak about things on the macro level we need to understand that when things are scaled up they have a larger impact

Its like when a child walks past a plant and picks the flower off that plant without really thinking of what they are doing and the parent says ''don't do that because if everyone who walks past that plant picks a part off it the plant is going to die''. Yes the plant can survive a bit of it being picked off but if too much is picked off it causes a complete destruction of the plant

So immigration is a matter of scale

No one is going to mind or probably even notice 5 people from somewhere else moving to a new place because the impact is low. They will probably not mind 500 or 5000 if those people are spread around. 500,000 may be noticed but once again the impact will not be largely felt by many people except maybe those in the area where the change is focused. 5 million will be felt and 50 million will completely transform a place

So really its a matter of scale but no one wants to have that public discussion of how much is too much? This is because there are people with an ideological agenda who WANT to transform the place so they will NEVER have that discussion of how much is too much because they WANT to go over that tipping point because they are not acting in good faith. So instead of having a civil and reasonable discussion or debate about how much immigration is too much they will instead always try to shut that discussion down and they do it by hurling abuse at anyone who tries to have that discussion. They will start throwing nasty words like 'racist' or 'bigot' at people and the reason is that they are trying to prevent a reasonable debate about immigration so that they can BUY TIME because they know that as time goes on more and more immigrants flood in to the country and move us closer and closer to that tipping point where things will be utterly transformed forever which is their ultimate goal

So yeah its understandable to be liberal on an individual level and to have no problem against individual immigrants whilst also being conservative about large scale social engineering on the macro level because it comes from a common sense view that scale matters

• Thanks 1

@muir  This is why I try & point out as much as possible about the theocratic racist non state Muir.

To show the staggering hypocrisy of everything they are preaching to us.

The trauma based mind controlled subserviant masses prefer to be ruled over & enslaved by the inbred high IQ Elohim..

6 hours ago, muir said:

there is what is morally ethical in theory and then there is how things pan out practically

so theoretically it would be great for all humans to have complete free movement anywhere, anytime and that people can mingle with who they like. So on an individual level i believe in that as a principle, however when we speak about things on the macro level we need to understand that when things are scaled up they have a larger impact 

Its like when a child walks past a plant and picks the flower off that plant without really thinking of what they are doing and the parent says ''don't do that because if everyone who walks past that plant picks a part off it the plant is going to die''. Yes the plant can survive a bit of it being picked off but if too much is picked off it causes a complete destruction of the plant

So immigration is a matter of scale

No one is going to mind or probably even notice 5 people from somewhere else moving to a new place because the impact is low. They will probably not mind 500 or 5000 if those people are spread around. 500,000 may be noticed but once again the impact will not be largely felt by many people except maybe those in the area where the change is focused. 5 million will be felt and 50 million will completely transform a place

So really its a matter of scale but no one wants to have that public discussion of how much is too much? This is because there are people with an ideological agenda who WANT to transform the place so they will NEVER have that discussion of how much is too much because they WANT to go over that tipping point because they are not acting in good faith. So instead of having a civil and reasonable discussion or debate about how much immigration is too much they will instead always try to shut that discussion down and they do it by hurling abuse at anyone who tries to have that discussion. They will start throwing nasty words like 'racist' or 'bigot' at people and the reason is that they are trying to prevent a reasonable debate about immigration so that they can BUY TIME because they know that as time goes on more and more immigrants flood in to the country and move us closer and closer to that tipping point where things will be utterly transformed forever which is their ultimate goal

So yeah its understandable to be liberal on an individual level and to have no problem against individual immigrants whilst also being conservative about large scale social engineering on the macro level because it comes from a common sense view that scale matters

Exactly. Most good-hearted people are not against the idea of different cultures living together, but it's naive to believe it will work on this scale. I was very liberal the majority of my life. I was fascinated with Liverpool and the YNWA motto (you'll never walk alone) because I strongly believed that unity is great, but there comes a point when you realize it's not working. If millions are are going to come to the west and at the same time they're told whitey is the devil, it's only going to lead to bloodshed. Tolerance has to go both ways. Tolerating people that don't tolerate you is very foolish. If diversity is a strength, then shouldn't they try to prove it by encouraging more assimilation so there's more social cohesion? Instead TPTB try to destroy cohesion by pushing divisive propaganda 24/7. It doesn't seem like they want it to work to me.

The biggest lie is that the goal is diversity too. It's blatant doublespeak when they want one mixed raced group of uprooted people to rule over. The old world order had diversity of cultures, the new world order will be the total opposite.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

If you’re harmless you’re not virtuous, you’re just harmless, you’re like a rabbit; a rabbit isn’t virtuous, it just can’t do anything except get eaten! That’s not virtuous. If you’re a monster, and you don’t act monstrously, then you’re virtuous.

Jordan Peterson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sad that is health isn't doing that well. wishing him good health 

19 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If millions are are going to come to the west and at the same time they're told whitey is the devil, it's only going to lead to bloodshed. Tolerance has to go both ways. Tolerating people that don't tolerate you is very foolish.

what i've learned from debating with progressives is that they don't see their enemy as the elites; they see us as the enemy

Even as the 0.01% grab more and more of the wealth the progressives don't speak about 'elite privilege' they speak about 'white privilege' so they perceive their struggle to be against ALL white people

That was the whole point of the identity politics psyop: it was to fracture worker solidarity to create antagonistic factions who all turned on each other instead of uniting against the elites

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Fluke said:

If you’re a monster, and you don’t act monstrously, then you’re virtuous.

Jordan Peterson

and that is a decision that each of us makes from one moment to the next every single day

On 2/14/2020 at 11:35 AM, ThisIsme said:

They all all eat only red meat and are Christians.

Weird family.

His daughter has a rare genetic disorder....causing a severe auto-immune response.
Crippling arthritis at around 2yo.
The pure meat diet helped her heal somewhat and reduced her suffering.
JP took it on at first to 'support' his daughter as she didn't like her diet.