Anniebee

Best icke book to eliminate fear?

Hi there, I am new to ickes work, though have seen lots on YouTube, would like to know best icke book for getting rid of fear in my life

Many thsnks for your help

Welcome Anniebee         

How can I break this to you gently ..

This is not the subject you investigate with the aim of eliminating fear ... This is about the truth ... and the sad truth is we are in a reality which is Very Scary , and the deeper you go  ... the deeper down the rabbit hole you go ,  the darker and scarier it gets ....   

So it's up to you ... carry on nibbling at the red pill if you like , at anytime you can stop and turn to the blue pill ...

Red pill and blue pill
image.jpeg.57bfc2c527693638890b99abb3180ad5.jpeg

Description

The red pill and blue pill is a popular meme representing a choice between taking a "red pill", that reveals the unpleasant knowledge and the cruel truths of every day life, and taking a "blue pill" to remain in ignorance. The terms are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix. Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I carry around the book ' I am me! I am free'! If I'm scared or fearful I look at the cover and am reassured by the smallness of his willy.

🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Lol, I am me I am free, will have to look at that one, I was wondering whether perception deception might be the one,maybe both

Cheers ann

• Sad 1

Bless you will look into this

The matrix is a great movie, but perhaps am looking for a self development book from icke...

I am me sounds like it is the closest thing, his angle and way of looking at who we are as individuals and consciousness  will be better than most books

On 2/8/2020 at 7:35 AM, Anniebee said:

Hi there, I am new to ickes work, though have seen lots on YouTube, would like to know best icke book for getting rid of fear in my life

Many thsnks for your help

The best way to get rid of fear from your life, is to stop living in fear.

I don't think Icke really does any 'self-development' books, not that I'm aware of anyway.

If you have fear in your life, this will be because of your own perception of what is going on around you. I don't know what specific 'fear' you have, but certainly the mass media play a huge part in giving people a general perception that they should be 'fearful' of everything. "Be afraid" of terrorists, murderers, rapists, paedophiles, diseases, viruses, hackers, the weather etc etc

If you can understand better what is really going on with the world, some of the general fear starts slipping away, and your perception of reality changes.

As for Icke books to recommend, perhaps try out "The Perception Deception" or "The Phantom Self", or failing that if you're new to this, "Everything You Need To Know..." pretty much covers everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:01 PM, Tom bombadil said:

I carry around the book ' I am me! I am free'! If I'm scared or fearful I look at the cover and am reassured by the smallness of his willy.

Just ordered I am me I am free, am sure will love it thanks alot 

🙂

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:07 PM, oz93666 said:

Red pill and blue pill

image.jpeg.57bfc2c527693638890b99abb3180ad5.jpeg

Description

The red pill and blue pill is a popular meme representing a choice between taking a "red pill", that reveals the unpleasant knowledge and the cruel truths of every day life, and taking a "blue pill" to remain in ignorance. The terms are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix. Wikipedia

Notice how deceptive that quote from Wikipedia is .... I just searched "red pill blue pill" and that picture and text came up first ....

Wikipedia is a controlled outlet , a spreader of twisted information  , they say the red pill  "reveals the unpleasant knowledge and cruel truths of everyday life " ...I guess that would be things like ... you get old and die , your body can get sic , there are muggers out there ,   you have to work to earn money to survive ...

This is NOT what the red pill reveals , either in the movie or in the truth movement  which has latched onto this film because it's story is an excellent Analogy of our situation ...

The red pill reveals the society  we know is a fake construct created by an outside malevolent intelligence....

All the societal institutions and religions are sabotaged  and designed not to work . So the education system has actually been designed from the top to be ineffective , so has "health care" .. the economic system , the legal system , all of it directed by malevolent ET's working with select wealthy human  families to enslave humanity .

This is what the red pill reveals.

• Like 1

There is no book to eliminate fear ,, even pills can't do that! 

Waking up to the fact that psychopathic bloodlines control humanity via their money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, and other controlling methods is simply waking to the truth! ,,

If you do go deeper into the rabbit hole ,, you will realise we are in a constructed fear based control system ,, the predators feed off human negative energy ,, 'fear'

Most sheeple don't care though ,, and love living in zombie slave land.

Edited by jupiter12
  • Thanks 1

I agree.

If one is fearful of 'x' then the natural tendency is to avoid x.  But that is extremely difficult if x is all around you and x is portrayed by others or the majority to be a good thing.

This is where one looks inside oneself. 

If you can see what the fear is or what x actually is, then you are half way there to losing your fear.

But it's not so much losing x, it's coming to terms with it.

For example.  I fear wild lions!  I have worked out over time that it's not an irrational fear or a phobia but a good position to take.  Lions, you see are killing machines that would take ones life in the blink of an eye.

So how do we, or did I overcome this fear?  I cage it!  Or avoid it!  I walk with a gun or in a big group or with folk that know lions better than I. 

Put into a modern day scenario and for an English man living hundreds of miles from the nearest wild lion,a more relevant one, I don't like the tube!  I fear the tube.  It's underground and it's full of coughing and faring people. 

I KNOW I don't like it (x) so I use busses.  But THEY are also full of coughing and faring folk.  So it must have been the underground bit I don't like.

Simple deduction's to help me avoid.

Later though I will overcome that fear.  I don't know how yet but it will come.

Do you see?

I used to be worried about my future. 

But I've laid down plans and deposited future income.  Fear gone.  That fear CAN'T actually hurt me anymore.

What's your TRUE fear?

You don't have to tell us here.  But find it in yourself and work on it with those that might try and guide you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Tom bombadil said:

I

You are a beautiful soul......yes I need to work through it, like the lion in the wizard of oz...

agree.

If one is fearful of 'x' then the natural tendency is to avoid x.  But that is extremely difficult if x is all around you and x is portrayed by others or the majority to be a good thing.

This is where one looks inside oneself. 

If you can see what the fear is or what x actually is, then you are half way there to losing your fear.

But it's not so much losing x, it's coming to terms with it.

For example.  I fear wild lions!  I have worked out over time that it's not an irrational fear or a phobia but a good position to take.  Lions, you see are killing machines that would take ones life in the blink of an eye.

So how do we, or did I overcome this fear?  I cage it!  Or avoid it!  I walk with a gun or in a big group or with folk that know lions better than I. 

Put into a modern day scenario and for an English man living hundreds of miles from the nearest wild lion,a more relevant one, I don't like the tube!  I fear the tube.  It's underground and it's full of coughing and faring people. 

I KNOW I don't like it (x) so I use busses.  But THEY are also full of coughing and faring folk.  So it must have been the underground bit I don't like.

Simple deduction's to help me avoid.

Later though I will overcome that fear.  I don't know how yet but it will come.

Do you see?

I used to be worried about my future. 

But I've laid down plans and deposited future income.  Fear gone.  That fear CAN'T actually hurt me anymore.

What's your TRUE fear?

You don't have to tell us here.  But find it in yourself and work on it with those that might try and guide you.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, jupiter12 said:

I forget to stop identifying with mind based 5 senses  "reality" as icke puts it , but that however takes proficient slow practice .........

There is no book to eliminate fear ,, even pills can't do that! 

Waking up to the fact that psychopathic bloodlines control humanity via their money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, and other controlling methods is simply waking to the truth! ,,

If you do go deeper into the rabbit hole ,, you will realise we are in a constructed fear based control system ,, the predators feed off human negative energy ,, 'fear'

Most sheeple don't care though ,, and love living in zombie slave land.

19 hours ago, Anniebee said:

Anniebee ,, maybe you need to learn how to reply to a post rather than just manipulate the original post.

Edited by jupiter12

7 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

Anniebee ,, maybe you need to learn how to reply to a post rather than just manipulate the original post.

Yes I did not know where  and how  to respond b4....that was daft of me...you will find yhwt subsequently my comments have all been below the quote lol, am sure it would have annoyed some.... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Anniebee said:

Yes I did not know where  and how  to respond b4....that was daft of me...you will find yhwt subsequently my comments have all been below the quote lol, am sure it would have annoyed some.... 

Hi Anniebee, sorry if my reply came across as abrupt ,,

I know new forums and platforms can take ages to get used to ,,

I hope you find some good advice and information in Davids books and videos (and on Davids forum) to help allay your fears. 

Waking up to the truth and the bigger picture is scary enough ,, then you factor in all the media brainwashing and it becomes sometimes overwhelming ,, 

Edited by jupiter12

47 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Hi Anniebee, sorry if my reply came across as abrupt ,,

I know new forums and platforms can take ages to get used to ,,

I hope you find some good advice and information in Davids books and videos (and on Davids forum) to help allay your fears. 

Waking up to the truth and the bigger picture is scary enough ,, then you factor in all the media brainwashing and it becomes sometimes overwhelming ,, 

No worries, sometimes it's the little things that cause aggravation lol,....only a few pages in on chapter 7 of I am me I am free and it is totally brilliant..it is indeed a self help book even though it might not be called as such....

Bless you

34 minutes ago, Jack said:

alan watts is good for this, check out yotuube

Sure he is ...because he's living in a fantasy land , not dealing with the truth ... he's the blue pill to put you back to sleep .

The best way to eliminate fear,  don't watch the news, don't read the newspapers and don't do social media ,when I look out the window the sun is shining the sky is blue and the birds are singing. We all have issues ,but we definitely do not need all the peripheral crap dumped on us from a great height every second of the day to make things worse. If it doesn't affect you personally,  what ever the issue is don't worry  about it ,if it dose affect you then do something about.

Remember the sun still rises in he morning (at present) what will happen will happen and everyone dies sooner or later ,enjoy your time instead of worrying about it, its  all a state of mind

PS read Icke's books to find out what is going on but a good DMT session may help

Edited by peter
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, peter said:

The best way to eliminate fear,  don't watch the news, don't read the newspapers and don't do social media ,when I look out the window the sun is shining the sky is blue and the birds are singing. We all have issues ,but we definitely do not need all the peripheral crap dumped on us from a great height every second of the day to make things worse. If it doesn't affect you personally,  what ever the issue is don't worry  about it ,if it dose affect you then do something about.

I never intentionally watch the TV news but when I can't avoid it, it's incredible. Story after story of murders and misery; I'm thinking: "Sorry? Why are you telling me about this?"

It's none of my business if someone got bashed to death in Eltham or if there was a double fatality car accident in Bendigo.

Nasty, voyeuristic gossip.

No wonder most people are so paranoid and dumb if this is the sort of crap they're actually interested in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peter said:

Remember the sun still rises in he morning (at present) what will happen will happen and everyone dies sooner or later ,enjoy your time instead of worrying about it, its  all a state of mind

PS read Icke's books to find out what is going on but a good DMT session may help

What is a DMT session?

I also listen to gabor mate who is brilliant

1 hour ago, peter said:

Yes am seeing it crystal clear now have always thought the newspapers create fear by fear mongering, same as the news, its drip drip drip every single day till it becomes a part of your psyche and social media...perhaps that's there to keep us feeling competitive with one another or insecure if we feel we dont measure up?? As well as being a spy tool of course. I am only interested in information that will inspire and empower....not much of that in the news or papers maybe once in a blue moon....

My fears have been on a personal level with human day to day relations that I have practically worked through now...an emotional slog! But the work has got to be done else we do not grow and I think it recurs until we do grow...... 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 8:30 PM, Anniebee said:

What is a DMT session?

I also listen to gabor mate who is brilliant

Its a drug that is produced in you brain liver and lungs ,but is actually illegal, so unfortunately you are a criminal by just being alive

1 hour ago, peter said:

Its a drug that is produced in you brain liver and lungs ,but is actually illegal, so unfortunately you are a criminal by just being alive

A DMT session is something we already  have in our brain? Now am really confused, how does a good DMT session help?

Anything I would say on the matter would be rather biased ,if you are truly interested, read the Spirit Molecule By Dr Rick Strassman