Sign in to follow this  
EnigmaticWorld

How to COMPLAIN about SAS anti-Scandinavian advert

I thought it was a very well produced advert with a positive pro Scandinavian message. Did I miss something?:classic_ohmy:

Seriously, this ad was good at exposing the anti-white european agenda. Dare one say racist? except i hate using labels like racist anti-semite homophobe. just means to shut down thought and discussion.

• Thanks 1

Nordic airline SAS criticised for saying 'absolutely nothing' is truly Scandinavian

But this advert - which the airline says was intended to share the message that travel enriches people - was criticised heavily by nationalist and right-wing groups, and forced the company to temporarily take it down.

Oh cry me a river.

Speaking about the response to the film, the airline added: "The pattern in the comment sections and the volume of reactions in SAS' social media channels suggest that the campaign was subject to an attack.

No it's just normal people that feel attacked and insulted by this hateful propaganda machine.

https://news.sky.com/story/nordic-airline-sas-criticised-for-saying-absolutely-nothing-is-truly-scandinavian-11933757

The trans-national corporations are trying to NORMALISE the MASS immigration that they intend to impose on the west