Sign in to follow this  
EnigmaticWorld

Truth in movie trailer

"You're living in a carnival hoping to win a prize"

I'm sure many of us can relate.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Trouble embedding twitter thread featuring the video so added a youtube version.

images.jpg

what is odd about this band choice is that Christians are known for getting tattoos and wearing jewelry with this symbol.

D30JJd4UcAAvG9V.jpg

The-Brides-of-Dracula-poster.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Thanks 1

6 is the beast in man (OR MAN being used as hoste), 7 is the beast.

8 is not only infinity but the fabric to life. Also known as love, so why then would shadey types also be interested in using this symbol? 

The first known appearance of the ouroboros motif is in the Enigmatic Book of the Netherworld, an ancient Egyptian funerary text in KV62, the tomb of Tutankhamun, in the 14th century BC. The text concerns the actions of the god Ra and his union with Osiris in the underworld. The ouroboros is depicted twice on the figure: holding their tails in their mouths, one encircling the head and upper chest, the other surrounding the feet of a large figure, which may represent the unified Ra-Osiris (Osiris born again as Ra). Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.[10]

The ouroboros appears elsewhere in Egyptian sources, where, like many Egyptian serpent deities, it represents the formless disorder that surrounds the orderly world and is involved in that world's periodic renewal.[11] The symbol persisted in Egypt into Roman times, when it frequently appeared on magical talismans, sometimes in combination with other magical emblems.[12] The 4th-century AD Latin commentator Servius was aware of the Egyptian use of the symbol, noting that the image of a snake biting its tail represents the cyclical nature of the year.[13]

b8663eee-edc5-4a47-8803-365100a38b76.jpg

Mr Peanut died. Everyone is at the funeral and someone cries on Mr Peanuts grave, and from it a baby peanut is born. (in which he pretends to be a baby for a second for laughs, and its just HIM). Now, compare with the ancient Egyptian text above, almost a copy in occult concept. 

Just a drop can heal anything, remember that? What movie am I?

I mean, I don't typically watch TV but I did tune in for Shakira...….I know I must not be the only one here. lol 

200203000003-baby-nut-exlarge-169.jpg

Hell is depicted as dry with one river flowing thru it, and there is only ONE flood. The beginning and ending. So, you see BTS with the "flood" for hell coming. The flood gates burst. Symbols Advanced Class. 

Ddd-O1OV0AAGp6T.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

9 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

so why then would shadey types also be interested in using this symbol?

I don't know to be honest, probably a duality thing. 33 seems to be used in sinister scenarios, but it appears to me a lot like some guiding force too, like when I constantly see it on the clock, percentage of phone battery, door numbers, license plates etc. Could also be related to 8 too.

EOlkF4SU0AAXRrH.png.535cbc9cd65061fad903b91c7f5ad270.png

24 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

200203000003-baby-nut-exlarge-169.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the significance of this image?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the significance of this image?

which may represent the unified Ra-Osiris (Osiris born again as Ra). Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.[10]

To show just one of many companies who have used Saturn occult philosophy that is based heavily on Ancient Egypt in their own ads. 

b8663eee-edc5-4a47-8803-365100a38b76.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Thanks 1

Who am I?? Lets not over use more symbols. lol This is too advanced for most. lol 

Hera is something else to Jupiter, not ever worth having, is she?? lol jk Legends. lol Its Janus and Juno. 

Worse then Henry the 8th. lol 

c7a7a18e24dd18b770e7e233e6572743.jpg

n ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus (/ˈdʒeɪnəs/ JAY-nəs; Latin: IANVS (Iānus), pronounced [ˈjaːnʊs]) is the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past.

Edited by MatchaLove

6 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Who am I?? Lets not over use more symbols. lol This is too advanced for most. lol 

c7a7a18e24dd18b770e7e233e6572743.jpg

Janus?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Or do you mean who is MatchaLove? I'm baffled. lol

About Henry the 8th??? he got lots of divorces, I am talking about marriage and divorce, but mainly about the Iluminatis outright obsession with symbolism. 

The figure 8 would be used no differently then Juno/Janus and the snake symbol. (o0uroboros) (in regards to the dark occult that is)

Edited by MatchaLove

5 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

About Henry the 8th??? he got lots of divorces, I am talking about marriage and divorce, but mainly about the Iluminatis outright obsession with symbolism. 

Oh okay. So many things in this world with a double meaning. It's never ending, like infinity that you was talking about.

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh okay. So many things in this world with a double meaning. It's never ending, like infinity that you was talking about.

Well, the concept of resurrection came straight from ancient Egypt if nothing else.

The Henry 8th joke is the history of the lousey wives of Jupiter, Hera leaves for the time keeper. lol 

That's not even the sad part, its finding out who actually is Janus and who is Juno. 

That's fun b/c when you can split in half what is a HUGE problem, well, that's just fun if noting else. Janus to Luciferians is a thing creature, a virus capable of wiping nearly everything. Light is love are antibodies, without antibodies no fighting a virus. A time piece or this literal man of war looking entity is the most highly prized thing to Luciferians, just they are forbiden blue man of war creatures surrounded by secrecy to the light, so evil no one even wants to talk about them. I have known of them for a decade now, just not that I would ever meet anyone that would be used as hoste for one. Now, that brown looking grey I have talked about in another forum, needs this man of war bubble creature to mate with, its just weird. The bubble creature jelly is more then likely the TRUE form of Dionysus. Now I know why the Angels talk about these things this way b/c if you see one manifested, your already dead. They hide behind names and GOds they have little to no actual relations with, but now to be shown for what they really are, and they have been doing this with the rise and fall of many civilizations across the span of history since the fall of Atlantis, the use of symbolism/terminology remains the same. Its like a virus, so as long as you have antibodies, you are protected. In the Annunakis quest over millions of years for life extension, this is likely a creature they encountered that gave them extensions. Demons within demons, parasites within parasites, and who really owns who?? Or maybe they really do have "living ships", but they are known separately as WAY more dangerous. It may be able to synthesize, change, and eat anything. Like, I cant eat that, I am not from here, I can assimilate and change this energy so I can consume it, and fear is important to. 

So, resurrection being Egyptian based, we got that part. lol

Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived
Glad that's in my head instead of financial advice

Edited by MatchaLove