The big reveal is almost here.

On Saturday, Elon Musk plans on revealing up-to-date design details of SpaceX's Starship and Super Heavy — the 100-passenger spaceship and the huge rocket the company is developing to send people to the moon, Mars and beyond.

The almost finished, half-size Starship prototype, imagine the full-size ship sat atop of an equally sized booster.

EFfmFEEU8AA1SmA.jpg:large

SpaceX+prototype+stainless+steel+Starshi

The first operational Starship-Super Heavy flight could occur as early as 2021, Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa has already booked a round-the-moon Starship mission, with a departure date scheduled for 2023.

Yeah, ok

I'd love to see that but it ain't gonna happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lui said:

Yeah, ok

I agree .... it is all a load of old tosh .... Musk is a PayPal boy thus knows how the monetary system works and has only helped that narrative to become more greatly hidden within technology .... and entangle the mass to a vastly more designed 'prison'.

26 minutes ago, Lui said:

Yeah, ok

18 minutes ago, ink said:

I agree .... it is all a load of old tosh .... Musk is a PayPal boy thus knows how the monetary system works and has only helped that narrative to become more greatly hidden within technology .... and entangle the mass to a vastly more designed 'prison'.

3 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

Thanks .... I am not saying that in 6 hours a 'nice' demonstration will not be presented for the consumption of the 'mass'!

I am saying that Musk and Space X is nothing more than a 'reality' show in order to align thoughts to a required drama .... and is not a correct presentation of current reality in which people exist!

1 hour ago, ink said:

Thanks .... I am not saying that in 6 hours a 'nice' demonstration will not be presented for the consumption of the 'mass'!

I am saying that Musk and Space X is nothing more than a 'reality' show in order to align thoughts to a required drama .... and is not a correct presentation of current reality in which people exist!

You agreed with Lui who said it will never happen, thats your stance and only time will tell.  Apart from that, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. 

SpaceX Commercial Crew Update - October 2019 - Part 1

SpaceX Commercial Crew Update - October 2019 - Part 2

A conversation with NASA admin Jim Bridenstine inside SpaceX HQ

SpaceX is sure they’ll be able to land starship on the Moon in 2022...

“Elon puts out these incredibly audacious goals and people say ‘You’re not going to do it, you’ll never get to orbit, you’ll never get a real rocket to orbit, […] you’ll never get Heavy to orbit, you’ll never get Dragon to the station, you’ll never get Dragon back, and you’ll never land a rocket,’. So, frankly, I love when people say we can’t do it, because it motivates my fantastic 6,500 employees to go do that thing.”

https://www.universetoday.com/143862/spacex-is-sure-theyll-be-able-to-land-starship-on-the-moon-in-2022/

steel-Starship-Moon-render-SpaceX-1-1024

SpaceX achieves a key milestone in safety testing of Crew Dragon spacecraft

SpaceX conducted the 13th successful test in a row of their Mark 3 parachute system that will be used with Crew Dragon. Normally 4 parachutes are deployed, but SpaceX validated that the system will work with just 3 parachutes, in the unlikely event that one of the chutes fails.

This is a big step for SpaceX’s plan to launch NASA  astronauts aboard Crew Dragon. Last month, NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine visited SpaceX headquarters in Hawthorne, California, where he and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk held a press conference to discuss their progress on the commercial crew program. At that event, Musk said that he felt SpaceX was aiming to do “at least” 10 successful tests of its revised ‘Mark 3’ parachute system in a row before any astronauts fly with the system in use.

Nasa lies but no one dies. Its infuriating though to know its just a bunch of clowns on an aeroplane. Anyway, Ive got an idea for a very very cheap way of getting a hundred people above the 100,000 metre limit and its electrically powered burning no fossil fuels and it doesnt need to travel at orbital type speeds to stay up there although it can reach such speeds expending much less energy.

I can build three mini-prototypes to demonstrate the principals employed for under £10,000. The finished product would cost the same kind of price as a container ship like the ones that go up the solent so this is for a serious investor who could make their money back from space tourism.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, phil stone said:

Nasa lies but no one dies. Its infuriating though to know its just a bunch of clowns on an aeroplane. Anyway, Ive got an idea for a very very cheap way of getting a hundred people above the 100,000 metre limit and its electrically powered burning no fossil fuels and it doesnt need to travel at orbital type speeds to stay up there although it can reach such speeds expending much less energy.

I can build three mini-prototypes to demonstrate the principals employed for under £10,000. The finished product would cost the same kind of price as a container ship like the ones that go up the solent so this is for a serious investor who could make their money back from space tourism.

How do you get hours of unbroken live weightless footage from a vomit comet?

Starship and super-heavy don't burn fossil either.

Build your 3 mini-prototypes and show the world, or build one for 3 grand, that's not a lot of money to raise by yourself.

Today at 9:56 a.m. EST, 14:56 UTC, SpaceX launched 60 Starlink satellites from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.
Falcon 9’s first stage supported the Iridium-7, SAOCOM-1A, and Nusantara Satu missions, and the fairing was previously flown on Falcon Heavy’s Arabsat-6A mission earlier this year. Following stage separation, SpaceX landed Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which was stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.