Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Did the Moderator Abrilliantone leave because his views on Flat Earth were unacceptable to the moderation team and the Ickes?

I´m not a flat earther, but I welcome all information about any subject.

I have been reprimanded on this forum by a moderator for "trolling" a Flat Earth thread.

I don´t troll, full stop. I look for information and sometimes ask for sources.

The moderator Abrilliantone popped up in January this year in favour of flat earth, but has since never been heard of.

Why is moderation and also perhaps the Ickes so against flat earth?

The MSM hate flat earth theories. Shouldn´t this raise alarm bells?

@abrilliantone

Edited by Golden Retriever

Hi GR

In answer to the thread title ....no :)

I noticed that abrilliantone popped in every few months and when they popped in the start of Jan .... I sent them a PM to say hi.

Then we had a nice chat about the forum, life and shit .... which was nice.

They are very busy with family and life's difficulties so only have little free time!

I think that they were more pissed off that discussion of flat earth is so derided by other members but I am sure they will return again when time allows.

4 minutes ago, ink said:

I think that they were more pissed off that discussion of flat earth is so derided by other members

Thanks Ink.  I don´t understand why Flat Earth is derided by so many members, MSM and the Ickes never go there. Very strange.

If the MSM report it,  it´s always negative, unlike climate change.

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don´t understand why Flat Earth is derided by so many members

Had just had a quick read through of that thread and I posted quite a few times .... I even tried to answer Seeker's questions as if I was a flat earther (I consider this place to be a realm, so any shape anyone wants lol) .... was thinking the other night (not something I do too often) about how far out the current taught situation actually is!

If you stop and just consider what is stated as truth about earth, the solar system and universe .... it's rather silly (just as much as flat earth or even more so)

I don't know if the resurgence of flat earth was organic or a psyop .... but most people won't even consider it as a possibility.

I think Screaming considers electric universe somewhat correct .... don't know what Muir thinks .... I think it's a realm .... the Ickes, I don't know?

It just doesn´t make sense to me.

We are relying mainly on unreliable photos and information from NASA and Governments, supported by MSM media that the earth is

a Globe and any discussion otherwise is that of conspriracy theorists! 

Afaik the old David Icke forum hated the flat earth theories.  I didn´t take a position either way.

I say to David and Gareth Icke ....   tell your fans what you think.

@garethicke

16 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks Ink.  I don´t understand why Flat Earth is derided by so many members, MSM and the Ickes never go there. Very strange.

If the MSM report it,  it´s always negative, unlike climate change.

OMG !!! .... A flat Earther was a moderator ??!!  

And GR , one of the most prominent posters here is at a loss to understand why FE is derided by so many members .....

I don't need to argue the case for round Earth ... If you haven't figured it out yourself , there's no hope..

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I say to David and Gareth Icke ....   tell your fans what you think.

@garethicke

Why would we be interested in Garath;s opinion ??? 

David has already answered this question in a video , His response was ..."How would we Know" (if the Earth was flat) ....  Appalling !! 

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Why would we be interested in Garath;s opinion ??? 

Well Gareth Icke is in control on this forum, even though he takes very little interest.

13 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

And GR , one of the most prominent posters here is at a loss to understand why FE is derided by so many members .....

I don't need to argue the case for round Earth ... If you haven't figured it out yourself , there's no hope..

Doesn´t it bother you that most of the Flat Earth negativity is promoted by NASA (fake photos anyone?) Governments and the MSM media.

OK according to you OZ, nothing to see here!!!!

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Well Gareth Icke is in control on this forum, even though he takes very little interest.

Well that is not even clear ... I am not knocking Gareth , but his main calling is music ... his opinion on this is as valid as anyone on the street .....

I would hazard a guess GR that your main leaning is not the sciences .... Neither is David's .... For him to say "how would we know" , is for me his most embarrassing moment ... far worse than Wogan 

Anyone who has a grounding in logical thinking and science has no doubt about FE . 

16 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I don't know if Abrilliantone is a flat earther but they are able to discuss the concept .... and they ARE a moderator.

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Oh come on OZ .... You consider that there are 15ft reptilians, millions of space slaves and that Karl has a direct phone line to god!

• Like 1

Just now, ink said:

Oh come on OZ .... You consider that there are 15ft reptilians, millions of space slaves and that Karl has a direct phone line to god!

I believe that Because that is what the evidence indicates ....

I do understand Davids position .... He thinks this could all be a dream , or we could all be in a pod , like in the Matrix movie ,so we cannot believe ANYTHING 

And yet he writes two books on 9/11 going into minute details ...How do we know the towers even existed ... the evidence for round Earth is much more powerful than for the towers ever existing ....

Once you go down that rout it all becomes ridiculous 

I disagree with David on this , our reality is not hacked on such a deep level ... there are many lies ... for example there is the possibility that there is no coronovirus .. it could all be a fraud , How would we know ??? ..But I do believe in all likely hood the virus does exist , but no way of knowing the death rate , we are dependent on the media for information on the virus ... not so for FE. 

Edited by oz93666

54 minutes ago, ink said:

Had just had a quick read through of that thread and I posted quite a few times

Actually I was reading the other flat earth thread .... this one

Any flat earthers about?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ink said:

Thanks Ink. I had never seen that before.

So David Icke like myself is open minded and doesn't know whether the earth is flat or not. Bravo!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

So David Icke like myself is open minded and doesn't know whether the earth is flat or not. Bravo!

More like sitting on the fence.

Why not go full Max Igan & say the Earth is flat & a ball.

Then change your mind again & b-lame it on government ray beams.🤑

Anything is possible in the simulation, everythings an illusion..

The Earth doesnt actually exist.

🤑🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Well that is not even clear ... I am not knocking Gareth , but his main calling is music ... his opinion on this is as valid as anyone on the street .....

I would hazard a guess GR that your main leaning is not the sciences .... Neither is David's .... For him to say "how would we know" , is for me his most embarrassing moment ... far worse than Wogan 

Anyone who has a grounding in logical thinking and science has no doubt about FE . 

The reality we experience is a decoded holographic experience ,, decoded from trillions of bits of electro chemical data (information) relayed to the brain.

It is a simulated reality 'created' inside the cranium.

Therefore how can anyone know what is actually real or not.

3D perceived decoded reality appears very real ,, so real most people accept it as reality without question.

As science explains and unravels 'reality' and delves into the Macro and Micro Universes ,, it is obvious that the creative consciousness is far more complex than anyone could ever understand ,, and we are all a part of that consciousness.

What we decode is energy ,, photons ,, electrons ,, neutrons etc ,, all contained in their quantum space/time/Universe.

In lucid dreams I have travelled around the Universe and viewed the Earth and other planets as 3D and spherical ,, but I can't prove what I saw ,, because it was a reality generated inside my brain ,, information (like on a DVD) decoded into reality perception.

Silly me, no obvious tinfoil psyop to make truthers look completely bonkers, Its the holographic Matrix projection that reverses the stars when you change hemispheres. Its all an illusion.🤑

The miniature Sun that wouldn't actually set on the FE model, but would fade into the distance..

Or is that all being beamed into our cranium from the 5g Saturnian cosmic frequencies, bouncing off the spaceship moon that rings like a bell..NEIL ARMSTRONG told me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQX2UGKwsezRfxMVkeK_A

13 hours ago, ink said:

But dose not answer the question dose he!

More like it is what ever you want it to be

13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

let me guess you are a moon landing consirothist dinier as well

10 hours ago, name change said:

But dose not answer the question dose he!

More like it is what ever you want it to be

David can only scratch the surface of the subject in a short video. There are plenty of philosophers and books that examine it and go deeper into the meanings of words and thoughts expressed as words and some are very heavy going.

That's not to say we will never understand it but that is some time off and probably requires a general leap in consciousness similar to the one where hominids started to evolve abstract ideas and imagination which was not an overnight thing.

So perculating the subject down to one of belief in a flat or round Earth and taking sides does not do justice to the subject as it does not tackle the basic subject of not necessarily the nature of the world around us but what is in fact the nature of human mind and how and why it does what it does. Until that is understood we are limited and restrained by our limitations we are very destructive.

Edited by serpentine