Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Caroline Flack DEAD at 40

Very strange timing.

Rest in peace.

Love-Island-630x400.jpg

Caroline Flack has been found dead, just one day after her boyfriend who she is alleged to have assaulted, reached out to her on Instagram. The presenter, 40, was banned from contacting her boyfriend, Lewis Burton (pictured together), after she was charged with assault in December. She was due to return to court on March 4.

She last posted on Instagram on Thursday with a collage of snaps, captioned simply with a love heart emoji, were posted hours after her boyfriend, 27, contacted her via the photo sharing platform. The TV star stepped down from her position as presenter of ITV's Love Island after the assault charge and was rumoured to have written a self-help book. On Thursday, Caroline announced she would be breaking her silence on recent reports about her personal life as she awaits her trial for common assault. She wrote: 'I'm going to speak today... mine and my family's life is no longer up for entertainment or gossip,' before changing her mind.

She had a thing for younger guys, and rumour has it also prince harry.

27 minutes ago, Stride said:

Ok, she may have liked younger guys, but do younger guys like older ladies? Sometimes but I do wonder about this situation. She was angry enough to attack him.

is it me or is there a high proportion of oldish fems from tv/film/music with no kids

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

is it me or is there a high proportion of oldish fems from tv/film/music with no kids

Hello - not its not just you. Being a female who worked in that world for two decades, I can tell you that the females want to get married and have kids and do have that female nesting instinct. 

But the males around them are (forgive me for generalising) heading towards Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And that sort of a man does not want his freedom to be stopped by marriage. He wants to use people for sex and trash them in the morning. He thinks that is normal.  Another type of male is one who will target a female for a possible marriage/kids partner, and because he is used to "controlling " (part of his job), he will try to "control" the courtship, rather than let it develop naturally into a friendship, and let mutual trust take place over time. 

Another problem IS the issue of trust. What you see is not what you get in the tv/music/film world.  A woman can marry a man who hides his interest in other men, and sadly this is far more common in that world, then in other worlds. 

People are quick to blame the females, but in reality, the males around them are not (in general) psychologically safe, 100% hetrosexual, interested in marriage and kids, interested in fidelity, love, and friendship.  And the main thing that they lack is any sort of respect for females at all. Females are expected to behave like males. Be promiscuous, be controlling, be manipulative, be narcissistic and be un-feminine. Feminine qualities of gentleness, empathy, and fidelity, have no place in that world. 

Those women who survive, DO sacrifice their femininity. I am sure there are exceptions, but in general, its not a world where you will meet a decent trustworthy man to marry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Livingthedreamhoney123 said:

Hello - not its not just you. Being a female who worked in that world for two decades, I can tell you that the females want to get married and have kids and do have that female nesting instinct. 

But the males around them are (forgive me for generalising) heading towards Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And that sort of a man does not want his freedom to be stopped by marriage. He wants to use people for sex and trash them in the morning. He thinks that is normal.  Another type of male is one who will target a female for a possible marriage/kids partner, and because he is used to "controlling " (part of his job), he will try to "control" the courtship, rather than let it develop naturally into a friendship, and let mutual trust take place over time. 

Another problem IS the issue of trust. What you see is not what you get in the tv/music/film world.  A woman can marry a man who hides his interest in other men, and sadly this is far more common in that world, then in other worlds. 

People are quick to blame the females, but in reality, the males around them are not (in general) psychologically safe, 100% hetrosexual, interested in marriage and kids, interested in fidelity, love, and friendship.  And the main thing that they lack is any sort of respect for females at all. Females are expected to behave like males. Be promiscuous, be controlling, be manipulative, be narcissistic and be un-feminine. Feminine qualities of gentleness, empathy, and fidelity, have no place in that world. 

Those women who survive, DO sacrifice their femininity. I am sure there are exceptions, but in general, its not a world where you will meet a decent trustworthy man to marry. 

So it's all totally the males fault then? 

These women could renounce that life and find a decent stable guy in the 'normal' world? 

Or just do that and continue acting or whatever they do in that sphere anyway... 

• Like 4

So a judge's court order and a doctor's drugs for depression led Caroline Flack into such a state of despair that she killed herself. What a disgraceful system.

34 minutes ago, Snappy said:

So it's all totally the males fault then? 

These women could renounce that life and find a decent stable guy in the 'normal' world? 

Or just do that and continue acting or whatever they do in that sphere anyway... 

Snappy, males have been socially conditioned into something called "the permissive society" - which tells them that to have sex with a woman and discard her in the morning, is totally normal.  The conditioning comes from music, tv, books, etc.  Who is likely to "fall for" this idea? What sort of man is gullible enough to think that he can spend 20 years, (age 18 to 38), behaving like that.... and then end up with the sort of personality that can cope with marriage and kids?  Well, the answer is that men who are drawn towards the media are likely to "buy into" all that. 

Narc Men who use and discard women, are not new.

If you look at English Literature, they are there as "characters" all the way from Chaucer to Dickens and onwards.

The difference is that they are held up as TOXIC men, that will damage women... 

Whereas since the Permissive society and the rise in the media that created it, the same sort of Narcissistic Personality Disorder type of men, are held up as "cool" and "masculine" and "attractive" 

And the message to women is that you should be "attracted" to this type of man....  When really, a women should be told to be attracted to the sort of man who can BE a husband, a father, a friend and a steady sort of a soul. .. This type of man is endlessly ridiculed in the media. Can you imagine what the media would do to  a man who said, "No I don't want to just use women for sex and them trash them in the morning.... in fact.... I'd like to wait until I'm married to have sex."  Such a man would be crucified by the media, and yet such a man displays amazing respect for himself, for women, for marriage  and  a enough masculine strength to refuse to be influenced out of his integrity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zephiloyd said:

So a judge's court order and a doctor's drugs for depression led Caroline Flack into such a state of despair that she killed herself. What a disgraceful system.

The very papers that were hanging her out to dry are now fawning over her career. They are a fickle bunch,

This just got posted online.. what do you think?

Edited by Stride

12 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

swanky pad, not.

could have cleaned the blood off the door

22234886-8007677-Flack_s_personal_woes_b

Notice something very strange about the place she chose to live..

Masonic royal archway above the door, with a very prominent KEYSTONE.

keystone1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

royalarch2.jpg

So there have now been four fatalities connected to Love Island and no immediate sign of pulling the odious output. However, the Jeremy Kyle Show was pulled after one suicide (which I fully accept is one too many). Dark forces at work here?

1 hour ago, no kidding said:

So there have now been four fatalities connected to Love Island and no immediate sign of pulling the odious output. However, the Jeremy Kyle Show was pulled after one suicide (which I fully accept is one too many). Dark forces at work here?

I've never seen Love Island. To me, programmes like that are akin to medieval bear-baiting, in that they appeal to the prurient interest of people who live their lives vicariously through those of fame-obsessed people who will do anything for the camera. Reality TV is a meat grinder that chews up people and spits them out.

• Like 8

I wonder if she is … actually... dead? 

It could be that they used her "death" to make a point. (Its all down to you pesky internet keyboard types being mean I tell you)… 

Once the point is made, she can retire to an island and come back as (I'm guessing) Elton John's next husband 

I am not being entirely serious, but you know... all the kerfuffle plus the masonic symbols and I do wonder.

• Like 1

"The entertainment business in the UK is run by the Alistair Crowley OTO cult" said the man on the youtube vid.

Interesting.

I wonder if people are recruited  into that with the promise of fame with the entertainment business and then find that what they have to do is so wrong, that suicide is the only way out? 

She committed assault on her boyfriend, she wasn't allowed to see him, she was sacked from her job, in serious legal trouble, financial trouble, was vilified by the tabloid press and bullied relentlessly on social media, and already had mental health problems, that set of circumstances could definitely account for making somebody commit suicide.

'People see the celebrity lifestyle and assume everything is perfect, but we're just like everyone else. Everyone is battling something emotional behind closed doors - that's life. "Fame doesn't make you happy.' - Caroline Flack

• Like 4

its all about the boyfriend today

im leaning towards ritual, blood sacrifice

bob geldolfs wealth is not based on boomtown rats back catalogue.

but he's had 2 blood sacrifices to top up the bank balance

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Stride said:

And that’s why she was killed?

Reading between the lines here, so sad to see such a person commit suicide, however it could spell the very end of love island. And a reduction of so-called reality shows, which I don't mind at all as I don't watch any of them and never have done. Tv channels are in the process of scaling back such content and want to try new formats that could work for them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eliteincontrol said:

Reading between the lines here, so sad to see such a person commit suicide, however it could spell the very end of love island. And a reduction of so-called reality shows, which I don't mind at all as I don't watch any of them and never have done. Tv channels are in the process of scaling back such content and want to try new formats that could work for them.

I had a boyfriend at University, (brief - about three months), who then went on to produce and direct at Reality TV show. 

He was very charismatic, talented and even at twenty, you could tell that he would follow his dream to work in TV.... not an easy dream to follow back then.

He was absolutely a target of the occult-arty-set, due to his ambitions. I had a strong feeling that you had to sign up to their way of seeing things, before any TV doors would open for you on a higher level.

I watched a young man, who was at heart a good guy, … being twisted into stealing a shirt from Harrods, into serious drugs, cheating etc. … It was as if they were corrupting him as a way of controlling him.

And to me, these Reality shows, are similar to this sort of "control" of the young by dark forces. Maybe Caroline Flack's control went wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Livingthedreamhoney123 said:

And to me, these Reality shows, are similar to this sort of "control" of the young by dark forces. Maybe Caroline Flack's control went wrong.

The answer to that is scrap these reality shows before it get's out of control much more. And with the news today the BBC licence fee is to be swapped for a Netflix-style model, it goes to show that there are plans to scale back the main tv (and radio) channels that a lot of people have on in their daily lives regularly.

• Like 1