Livingthedreamhoney123

Do high level freemasons sacrifice one of their children?

Does anyone know if it is pre-requisite for freemasons who want to achieve higher acceptance, to sacrifice a member of the family? Usually one of their children? 

I'm thinking of high-up media masons in particular. 

What if they don’t want kids or never had them? What about people who are gay.

18 hours ago, Stride said:

What if they don’t want kids or never had them? What about people who are gay.

I think the type of person who joins the masons and goes up the ranks very quickly, would hide the fact that he was gay, by getting married. And sometimes these type of marriages do result in kids, but obviously, there is a male lover in the picture. I think it is in the nature of the masons to keep the outward exterior of a marriage, very traditional. Which means that there's no real soul or heart or loyalty to any of the kids anyway.

True but what would be the the point of sacrificing, they have done no harm to anyone and in time they might grow up to want to join themselves and be of service.

Edited by Stride

1 minute ago, Stride said:

True but what would be the the point of sacrificing, they have done no harm to anyone and in time they might grow up to want to join themselves and be of service.

Native American 'skinwalkers' allegedly develop the ability to shapeshift into different animal forms and acquire other supernatural powers.

One of the initiation rites requires these wretched individuals to sacrifice and ritually eat the body parts of one of their own family members.

Interesting. Greys are at trillions of human children, with their extended history with humans going on millions of years ago with groups dating back to the Lyrans.

My question earlier was if we could find out if there were female Dulce members killed in that incident, and if that would have an impact on public opinion, the heart strings. I said I would channel the info if I couldn't find any. And this is the answer, not women figures and they are at TRILLIONS of CHILDREN!!!! They didn't need to say anything beyond trillions of children. 

Now, masons that worship these demonic creatures. 

Its typical, yes. For those that are at and above certain levels. 

Edited by MatchaLove

2 hours ago, Stride said:

I see vegans all the time that go into the Saturn occult and they renounce their vegan roots. 

What is your favorite thing? 

Sacrifice it. 

Most normal people its a child. 

Usually, people beyond that level and the Saturn occult is bigger then just masonry in general, kill other people's children. If its adults its multiples that count for a child. One of the most famous singers in Hollywood right now is known for just befriending people and or hiring people as maids and then just killing them. Another famous one said in a song "100", just to get enough traction and love and support from the Illuminati -- it pleased them. The two then "blew up" in Hollywood after their multiples. There are ways of befriending people and poisoning them, it will look like cancer or HIV etc. The easiest way to kill someone actually is poisoning, and not to sound weird, its also what big pharma/Monsanto do (and their cancer epidemic, millions in the bag) -- so companies need body counts, the Saturn occult extends beyond just the individual into the world of mega corporations WHO ALL NEED BODY COUNTS. 

Who do you think Monsanto, the creator of Agent Orange that owes Vietnam (and our Veterans billions/trillions) is still in business? They keep on feeding the GOAT with cancer statistics off the wall, so they bypass the truth/judges/law b/c they are the biggest killers.

Lets start looking at the judges and lawyers who support it, they are GOAT WORSHIPERS!!!!! No other business has bypassed the justice system to this level, so its documents and documents of GOAT BS!! Lets start looking at the paperwork, and who the f'k is worshiping Lucifer. (Monsanto has poison and their signature killer = GMOs, the silent killer) Millions of dead bodies in the USA, millions died in Vietnam, where do you draw the justice line??? They keep on getting away with it, they feed the goat -- feed the goat --- feed the goat some more. and the Lucifer ran justice system will wait until millions more die of cancer to actually do something about it, it simply hasn't killed enough people. What other company has killed that many people, and is still a company?? Don't say Bayer. lol

What people think it is.

b6da50351b5ab01d5f3852537d782e39_13439e74ed1_t.png

What they really are!

NINTCHDBPICT000466511916.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I'm certain Masonic ritual murder has been pinned on innocent people in the UK. The United Kingdom is run by Freemasons. Anyone who isn't a Freemason is just a guest in this country.

I will say this regarding Freemasonry in England and UGLE.

The Grand Lodge fought a good fight but, it fell to JESUITIZATION just after continental Europe did with the Congress of Wilhelmsbad.

After Britain ( the Bank of England, the Monarchy and the Crown ) fell to the sabbatean financial agents of the black nobility, the rothschilds, in 1815, the lodges of Britain were infiltrated even moreso than they had been since the time of George the Third, and for all intents and purposes became nothing more than fork and knife 'brotherhoods' with the ancient history and rituals being corrupted and manipulated. From palmerston to kitchener to crowley, all have played their 'part' in the corruption. Today, you have 'at the top' basically jesuit agents, KofM infiltrators and satanists...all sponsored by the rothschild overseers of the 'kingdom'...and endorsed by the flat lie royals.

they are complicit in the downfall of Britain and its current position of corruption. Of course, the MAJORITY of these Freemasons are common punters who are drawn by any number of interests from business affiliations, religious backgrounds and a sense of comradery who know nothing of the activities of those 'at the top'. That said, there are STILL pockets of resistance at 'high' levels, from those whose families stretch way back who know the TRUE history of the Order and its purpose, who continue to 'do their best' to counter the cancer...

There is no Freemason ritual that involves a real death. There are 46 degrees in regular Freemasonry, not hundreds as are often spewed in conspiracy threads etc, these are 'irregular' degrees from unrecognized 'bodies' and entities. Are those at the 'top' involved in devious, unscrupulous and criminal activities? I would say, yes. The ritual sacrifice of an offspring is NOT a Freemason ritual. Jesuit? Illuminati?...it can be...in the darkest incarnations of THEIR 'system'.

The willing sacrifice of a family member, based on cursory readings I have done, is many times part of regaining status or being given more status  for the elites -and I have read this as being connected to masonry. I do not believe you will find it in any official narrative. 

On 2/15/2020 at 9:05 PM, Livingthedreamhoney123 said:

Does anyone know if it is pre-requisite for freemasons who want to achieve higher acceptance, to sacrifice a member of the family? Usually one of their children? 

I'm thinking of high-up media masons in particular. 

X-files (art imitating life):

i was actually told something similar a week before i saw and recorded this segment from the programme.

The pedophilia is one of the corruptions I speak of, it was largely 'introduced' through that aforementioned 'jesuitization' of the craft and served the purpose of blackmail and control over higher up members and introductions into pseudo occult crowleyism/satanism...

On 4/7/2020 at 12:00 PM, bryozoa said:

I'm certain Masonic ritual murder has been pinned on innocent people in the UK. The United Kingdom is run by Freemasons. Anyone who isn't a Freemason is just a guest in this country.

Well, most Masonic murders involve an element of ritual, which again, comes from the occulted beliefs of the JESUITS who infiltrated and corrupted the craft.

The 'ripper' murders were indeed 'masonic'. They were carried out to obfuscate the antics of the rothschild bastard 'bertie', aka flat lie royal edward the seventh.

The MI masonic murder of the pedophile louis mountbatten, which they 'blamed' on the IRA...

and on and on...

The UK is 'run' by the sabbatean agents of the black nobility and their flat lie royal clowns, the 'freemasons' that answer to them are, for the most part, corrupted jesuit oath puppets masquerading as Freemasons...