Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

HIGH COURT VICTORY FOR HARRY MILLER AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Some good news. The High Court in London ruled in favour of an ex police officer who made some tweets about the transgender agenda and

was investigated by Humberside police. Harry Miller said they wanted to know how he thinks!!!!

"The police response to an ex-officer's allegedly transphobic tweets was unlawful, the High Court has ruled.
Harry Miller was visited by Humberside Police at work in January last year after a complaint about his tweets.
He was told he had not committed a crime, but it would be recorded as a non-crime "hate incident".

The court found the force's actions were a "disproportionate interference" with his right to freedom of expression.

Officers visited Mr Miller's workplace and then spoke with him on the phone, and he was left with the impression "that he might be prosecuted if he continued to tweet", according to a judge.

Speaking after the ruling, Mr Miller, from Lincolnshire, said: "This is a watershed moment for liberty - the police were wrong to visit my workplace, wrong to 'check my thinking'."

His solicitor Paul Conrathe added: "It is a strong warning to local police forces not to interfere with people's free speech rights on matters of significant controversy."

Mr Justice Julian Knowles said the effect of police turning up at Mr Miller's place of work "because of his political opinions must not be underestimated".

He added: "To do so would be to undervalue a cardinal democratic freedom.

The Judge said .................

"In this country we have never had a Cheka, a Gestapo or a Stasi. We have never lived in an Orwellian society."  (My words 1984 is encroaching slowly but surely)

Here is the background information to this case.

And I urge people to watch the below video because it really is extradionary Police Powers about how
people think, and those powers can affect your job prospects if they submit a NON CRIME, hate speech
about someone. 

Edited by Golden Retriever

It's good news indeed but the sad thing is that such a petty, insignificant remark could be the cause of so much trouble for the man. What it has done is shine a light on how the upper echelons of the police force think and how they are willing to intimidate somebody in this manner. If this doesn't show the public whose side the police are on, then nothing will.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It's good news indeed but the sad thing is that such a petty, insignificant remark could be the cause of so much trouble for the man. What it has done is shine a light on how the upper echelons of the police force think and how they are willing to intimidate somebody in this manner. If this doesn't show the public whose side the police are on, then nothing will.

I'm not a police fan in any shape or form, but there are some officers (nearly all ex officers) who don´t like the powers police have about freedom of

speech.  I would also include some officers now retired who have spoken out about paedophilia within their own ranks and the elite.

Harry Miller is involved with FAIR COP.

https://www.faircop.org.uk/

crowdjustice%20popup%203.webp

Edited by Golden Retriever

I agree than not all coppers are bad but it's frightening how the current mindset has wormed its way in to the highest ranks of the force.

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I agree than not all coppers are bad but it's frightening how the current mindset has wormed its way in to the highest ranks of the force.

maybe not all but the hierarchy and orders make sure they look/are the same.....

and for the OP we must not forget the psychological aspect of that story.....

some people will go self censured after seeing this.....

there's no such thing as bad marketing(from the elites perspective)

• Like 1