Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Dear Channelers, Admirers, and Lovers of All Kinds

I advise to a NEW Naturo plan. For truthers way past the intellect of Naturo fans, we know Area 51 is surrounded by scandal and black ops programs. The MIB never went away (check my gangstalking thread). Now, its time to save the oceans, its time to ask for help. 

Join. 

Ask the Pleiadians to take as much of Texas out of the ocean, and dump it on Area 51 and their bombing test areas.

Join me, we will never get disclousure from government and the black ops programs surrounding the infamous Area 51. We wont get closure.

But what we can DO, is ask the POSITIVE ETS, to dump some plastic that NEEDS TO BE SORTED, on to Area 51 also in a protest of war as well. 

Join me!!!!

272d6b0c-gp0stqrp3.jpg

Get it together!!!!! Sort it out!!!! They don't have to say they did it, Area 51 might be looking for publicity. 

scarab-2490586_960_720.jpg

lol I am dying. I pity!!! lol

cover88.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I went to post on 4 chan and like they have in the past, they completely deleted my post. Its not like after a couple weeks where they don't want to hear about Jesutis or Jews, its automatically without that kind of talk, they delete your post. I've been able to make a few comments, but never a post am I allowed its been that way since the first time I went there some years back. 

They see a legit truther talking about black ops programs and they shame them like they are youtube or something. 

But Disney has been the biggest Illuminate/Progamming hub in the world, the exact opposite of what they claim to be. 

If Mickey is Saturn, then...……..any thoughts?? lol Underneath those mask you could technically have the less human hybrids. Think about it!!! Who would be allowed to play "Mickey"??? You have to me Mason level 6363. lol He lives on floor 313 in Orlando. lol Also visits the local mens strip clubs with his Mickey money. lol

Why not?? April Fool's. 

5bcf6b4bebcb38ee2b7e96e1eca8b558.png

Edited by MatchaLove

For those of us who actually participated in going after the darkest areas of Earth. California, North Africa and Disney!!!! This was crazy dark energy most cant go thru or take on. North Africa was so intense, you go there and you can get STUCK if you didnt know what you were doing. Disney is known for being the "color stripper", the 2nd worst of the 3. They all are bad, North Africa (Illuminati Dark City Talk -Repille Hubs) was probably so dark, that it was easier to go thru (For such talent like myself -- give myself some credit/I never do). You take the darkest dark and it can't handle the pressure of LIGHT/Love. To fully get thru CA and Disney took years. Thanks for anyone who knew what they were DOING with all that meditation and participated. lol Maybe most don't want to know. You cant have a stomach that's easily upset to say the least. 

CA the darkest place on Earth Vibration Wise/Speaking.

A lot of meditation, a lot of energy work. 

A lot of love, peace, and compassion. A lot of candles that were lit, incense invested in,etc.

That sounds like it makes a pyramid. lol In my earlier stages, we did a lot of Saudi territory. Then went to those 3. 

Edited by MatchaLove

What is a color stripper???

Look at this picture and SEE if you can figure that out for yourself.

A1QXhaC7PKL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Wait, maybe this all means, we should dump the plastic on California for being the darkest place on Earth??? lol lol 

They will have the richest girl/boy scouts on the planet. lol (They recycle bottles/cans to fund their troops.)

WEll, some type of energy being likes my toaster. lol Hopefully its a good one (energy being). It completely was tapped/moved about 4 times. Makes sense if they tapped 5 times. You can feel Heaven, but they never tap or move anything in my house, so maybe...…...maybe. I was thinking about "cans too" when they were tapping my metal toaster. 

Maybe cans can go to. lol Think about the scouts. lol Be proud!!! I was typing about the cans when that happened. No lies right there. I didn't know what the sound was, and my toaster is being moved as its being tapped. (its not on and hasn't been in hours). Plus it cant move from the outside.

Now, I am being pulled into a free family trip to Disney, and if they pull something. I am afraid of this trip as a gangstalking survivor. Its prob going to end up on Disney's property if they pull something. Ive seen some heavy things coming from them. Don't do it!!! Hopefully that's what that means. Actually there is enough for Area 51 and Disney. 

We agree on the 51. 

Edited by MatchaLove

There are two Texas worth of plastics and goods in the ocean, Disney, don't mess with the toasters. 

pxwdj.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Don't forget to recycle and say no to plastic wrapping. *sings as a song* Don't throw away old appliances, but lets hope we get some Area 51 closure!!!! Well, disclosure. Closure for me b/c of what they have DONE TO ME!!!!!! Make them into expert recyclers!!!! *sings as song* Not into the bombing area, they wont recycle it, they will bomb it. There is a lot of road access. A lot of it and cross the lines too!!! Yeah. lol 

We can see it, if they pile it up on the road access that meets the normal roads. I have heard its a long drive to see that sign that says don't go further or we shoot. Isnt that obnoxious??? Don't cross the line or we shoot.

Please make this happen. This meme right here!! Area 51 "Don't cross the line"...…..throws the plastic from the Ocean down. WE crossed it!! "RECYCLE B!TCH". 

2.png

Edited by MatchaLove

Also, California doesn't need stadiums. Especially, football stadiums. 

Come on now, I am not being a troll. Football stadiums. They don't need them. lol

Any who, Area 51 cant keep its guard up forever. Recycle. They never get their hands dirty, they soft handed MEN!!! We got to make this happen. They have trolled on my life for over a decade, now --- they deserve to be expert recyclers, if they NEED help past the LINE!!!!

Let us know!!!! 😉 :classic_biggrin: Truthers will have "Let it snow" spoofs all over youtube. "Let it snow". lol

And I HATE GREY ALIENS AND ALL THIE SONS AN DAUGHTERS. Maybe there was a time I found hybrid men also attractive, now its like, I try to hide. They wont hire humans. That since gone and past with the fashion trends of decades. But will they help us SAVE the OCEAN LIFE???? 

dont-litter-and-save-albatross.png

WE need some Environmental Publicity. And to save the wildlife. Please!!!!

beach_meme_area_51.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Dump land!!! Oh yes. Visual. lol 

I think they are jokers too, the good aliens, so they are going leave at least some OCEAN toasters. I know this, and some cans. 

The NEW LAW of Earth. Area 51 gets to Recycle ocean plastic and airforce people get to recycle ocean plastic. Make into a on going thing. Repeat. 

Do they have air vents??? Do they NEED AIR VENTS??? Good question my friend, good question. Don't dump as much plastic on that and reveal their air vent system. lol lol Hybrids need air too!!!! If you want to cover the air vents, you have my permission. lol

I hate grey aliens, so much. Grey aliens is like not technically aliens but demons.

Time for some positive alien disclosure, will it ever happen?? Well, we can start with pre-disclosure.

Take care of your planet, captain planet needs you to help the oceans, and make them recycle. *sings it as a song*

1163653976.jpg.0.jpg

tdy_news_fryer_area51_190716_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Them greys, they can smell you for miles. 

Free food!!! Forget about camera. geez......

Good visuals though here, perfect dump!!!! lol

Huh, the guy finds an air vent, interesting. Very interesting. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I advise against the Naturo Run. lol I mean, talk about spitting on the legacy of UFO enthusiast and truthers, thanks Naturo fans!!!

They need to be educated, its not their fault. I mean, they watch tons of Anime. 

Yet, here is the military educating about what this "Naturo run" is. Now, I am Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z generation, Naturo is that NEW level of stupid (and when we got too old for animie lol). lol

They need to watch out for them FLYING TOASTERS!!!!!! Watch out for Tenchi too, and who you upset too!!!! Eyes on you!!!

The energy of Area 51 creeps me out, learn Reiki so you know crap and can read energy. Its not an exclusive thing, lol. Anyone spiritually minded can learn. 

D_7LDc3XYAAuSEI.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Hey, I just figured out something, I have mentioned this once before.

Its the greys that tend to establish themselves at Goddess points. 

Las Vegas area is a Goddess point. 

So, suppress the feminine. I have seen them at this really cool lake, Native America site in CT. ITs ALSO a Goddess point. ITs that that camping trip we saw the mystery wolf creature.

(The wolf creature story, its not a simple life but boy is it NOT bland) You want to talk about non stop UFOs in the sky, it was that night. Up down, and everywhere. We saw lights on the ground on this camping site. Interestingly enough, it was an energy that creeped my group out WAY BEFORE the incident. Now, every incident of moth man and this wolf creature, had UFOs linked to it. Its not innocent, its using your brain to let you think that. lol Don't pet it. It needs a new skin, and I caught it just as it was about to EAT A GROUP MEMBER. It had been watching us, so it thought I was asleep in the car, and I got sick, came out, went to the bathroom, then I was on the other side of the dying fire with a huge comforter over me. The skin walkers walks up to the person across from the fire, within a couple feet, its close, I didn't see it after she starts saying "omg", b/c I am looking about 12/20 feet away. (that's close for a wolf, right?) When I finally see it, I am like "OMG". And yeah, ive told the rest of story. The creature hops, and has this 3 legged motion, these motions normal 4 leggers DONT AT ALL have. This gallop it had like a poinie, and a hunched back so hunched that yeah, the first person who saw it said it looked like a walking old man on his feet. Never seen it on a dog or wolf. The wolf creature was not afraid of my mom, but was afraid of me, or as I intuitively picked up "too much commotion". Why would this creature be thinking "too much commotion"? It had this mind thing to it like greys can have. I dk how to explain it. They can use existing thoughts, memories of your own against you, to make you feel a certain way. About people they own and possess, so you never get out of the rut or see the truth b/c you can be influenced by the "mind meld". 

The more you know. 

c601a8885580652314d8f454d5043b6d.png

Edited by MatchaLove

On 2/16/2020 at 8:21 PM, positiveevitisop said:

Are you seriously responding to your own thread over and over?

XD
   ... and whats a naturo fan?

I don't post everyday. I sometimes don't come on for months, so when I do come on, I have lots to say. 

You didn't hear about the Naturo run on Area 51 joke??? I hope it was a joke? They trolling the military.

This photo is someone from Nelis Airforce Base, the humans above the ground (and hybrids), teaching in a seminar how the Naturo run works. Was that not informative enough for you??? lol It clearly was enough for the military (above ground peeps with ZERO clearance except some HYBRIDS playing BOTH SIDES)))

D_7LDc3XYAAuSEI.jpg

This is a hybrid or grandson of a hybrid trolling on humans that HE dosent know anything. Yes he does. Its NOT Area 51 that you should be worried about per se. *****It should be our new recycling dump insert here lol*****. I mean, its not MORE important then all HYBRIDS they put EVERYWHERE!!!! I mean, they traded eggs for technology back in the day -- thats how they did this deal, so it a BIG TROLLING thing on humans.

Like that CT hoax that cant be named, they are trolling on normal humans that supposedly "wont ever figure it out". Kick some football for us on national television alive and well, and they used pictures from 6 YEARS prior to craft the story. I don't know whats more of a sandal, that GIRLS like myself were used to make babies on a mass level. They want you when your 9 years of age, and unlike the CT scandal, there are MILLIONS of egg donors. 

That means there are MILLIONS of hybrids and children of hybrids like this kid, who may or may not know. But its a trolling event. Not only trolling LOW levels of the military, they are trolling humanity right now with this Naturo Run.

Edited by MatchaLove

Any who, I came to post about this, what if --- we could find out if there was any women in that murdered group of humans from the Dulce incident.

The life of a female is worth more then the men in the heartstrings of the people. You know them with their emo heartstring politics and manipulations. 

I should channel it, but maybe DI knows. lol I haven't read any of his books though. I will do some searching on this, but until then, if anyone knows more about the Dulce incident and negative aliens there, let me know here. 

Don't let them mind meld you into thinking they are innocent now. To whom it may concern. lol 

They have a battle plan!!!! They are trolling on the 40s deal for eggs for technology. Children of hybrids, furies, crack heads, Karens (BIRD PEOPLE/Reptiles) <<<they admit it, and people that just think its funny. I would do it, if it was in my area. lol The planning/trolling phase, you organize and stuff, help out local business, as far as crossing the line -- its trolling. Its a hidden joke to some b/c again there are MILLIONS of female egg donors, like Nelis Airforce folk would make jokes about underneath Area 51. None of that stuff exist lol or we cant talk about it. 

od8kbsj3p5a31.jpg

kyles-monster-energy-10-berserk-buff-karens-crack-heads-naruto-runners-60526080.png

You see how that's a joke?? A trolling, joke?? Kid probably knows who his father is above in the video. lol Millions of females have had their eggs harvested since the 40s. They go for you when your 7-9, b/c your best eggs are your first eggs. 

"Let's see them aliens." - but he probably knows

Trolling 101.

Not to take it too seriously, b/c I totally would be there if it was near by. lol It would be fun, I don't think much is fun except Davids and Busters and reading non-fiction. But yet again, millions of eggs have been taken. Let alone psychic children figures and your talking snatched/missing children. All the beautiful indigo children that were snatched and put into these terrible programs.

Edited by MatchaLove

I told someone recently, how do tell a hybrid their father is the enemy when they are taught their human mothers are the enemy???? 

For the most part, minus undocumented premarital and or NOT PLANNED material. lol

Theres probably a lot of that too, but then they aren't shock trained warriors of rainbow ponies and Saturn rings. 

Area 51 has trolled and hated on humanity for so long, I think we should get the GOOD aliens (not greys or reptiles THEY ARE NOT GOOD ALIIENS> ARE NOT) to put a whole bunch ocean plastic over it and cover it. 

More plastic then fish now and its killing like pesticides and run off now. Its getting into the stomachs of everything basically. 

2, 3, possibly 4 Texas's worth of plastic. 

Edited by MatchaLove

That same technology built the pyramids, so they can fill the caverns with melted plastic. 

if they wanted to. 

Now, these respawnable and computerized parasite greys, are not that easy to get rid of with melted plastic. But they should fill all of it underneath. and on top. Not only do they use computers, robots, TVs, and phones -- they use human's thru the pineal gland. 

UV to the virus. 

MIB and their gangstalking trying to control the light/love in humanity. 

We are on to you Area 51!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

And you know what I have to say about that???

And your rainbow ponies and Saturn rings???

all-these-balls-pq3g7s.jpg

Like PewdiePie and all his spare battery jokes!!! "Can anyone get a spare battery" and only occultist know what that means. Like the egg theft above, inside jokes. One of many rainbow pony occultist. Theres only one!! So, its one of their biggest jokes.

Back at ya!!!

Bc all these balls and your gay unicorn has NONE!!!!

No spare batteries for you, and only for REAL MEN!!!!! Well, in other words, only REAL MEN will end up with their balls. lol *That Lucifer has not gotten to, that's what I mean by real men. He is in his pink speedo, and you don't own not single bit of it. They are just here for the pretty scenery that they need to TAKE CARE OF, HENCE THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD!!

eng_bunny_inside_batteries_225x340.png

Edited by MatchaLove

And you know what the hybrid Ceasar did to me??? 

He would make his people, b/c he is an occult ring leader being a hybrid like himself, and he would make them sing Lion King songs to me b/c he knew it would make me want to cry. The Oracle, not the Architect.  

Save the oceans tho!!!! insert here!!!

The point of the game, is to not get caught like below, and if your looking for someone who looks different, only younger, forget about it. 

When they are expecting some man, and all they get is a chain smoker living with a bunch Buddhist in a futuristic flat. lol Now, the movie is the Illuminatis goals, the rest of, we should count on quitting smoking and some really nice scenery and maybe a 2 or 3 bedroom flat. you know, lol, no robotic parasites. ya know. lol You got to rise above, expand your horizons. We also, should ask the people who put me here, to help save the oceans. I assume most people have seen the movie, and there is not one bit of good scenery, we bet to make sure that doesn't happen, nhow. You rely on the architect for nothing, he has to build what they say he has to build ---BUT if I keep on running, y'all DONT HAVE to deal with a MEAN AF architect. Male energy/sun/prana/chi/prophet, female/moon energy = building blocks that build/dna = architect.

Let me tell you, they all know, anyone on that side knows, if you think you have been lied to and your life is hard, try being a good runner. lol "They lied to me, she is a half black chain smoker, booohoooo." Only occasional smoking in RL, the chain smoker is for the dystopian future I have to run well to make NOT HAPPEN. Holiday occasional smoking like wine. Yeah, try being a good runner. lol

and to be honest, I don't want to be stuck in a hell with the architect, lol. I haven't met my Buddhist crew yet, its more of a solo job, but when it get to 41, a decade from now, we will be the best spirituals alive. I aint the one missing out. 

Speaking of Area 51, beware of what parasite robotic organisms ask you for. lol

see ya ;)

2eagcd.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

No lie, this is so funny. 

My grandmothers recipe for "Russian Tea Balls' was mysteriously on the floor. 

Aint that something else. lol

B/c no ones getting stuck in hell with a Russian. lol 

Screen-Shot-2018-05-01-at-10.36.02-PM-800x494.png

This is the best "Not today' below b/c Jimin in the pink hair, he killed it. lol

But not today.

My she shed, but not today. That wink, that pull, but oh.....got to run. lol

And Buddhism is waiting. lol 

Not getting stuck in hell with the architect, aint no pretty face, aint no amount of money...………. every age has ended with a well endowed architect -- a history lesson for some of y'all folks, and humanity doesn't have any more chances. I want the nice scenery. What can I say??? Recycle *insert here* lol The point of the game, is to NOT make him well endowed. lol and you have to be good at running, and dishing out jokes. You can cry, or you can laugh about it. lol 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Why positive ETs should settle the score, I heard the Demogorgon problem *hint hint* went to Russia. 

There is potential for that. 

THEY wont be happy with the changes, if they play stupid. 

Makes sense that the most infamous geneticist of all time (greys), want to burrow beneath the genetic moon aspect. lol 

Just in case you are wondering about the old Pleiadians story of how we suicided bodies (some giants and others) that we didn't want from the Annunaki. Thats the first rebellion, right? Irish ancestor's red heads, fierce. If that fits some dots. I bet the basics thought it was a channeling people's "old wives tale". lol I wouldn't be too worried about it, just that, most will pass it off as a either crazy or an "old wives tale" to psychics/channelers. lol 

The more you know. 

How did you get into that situation, Cain and Able. Our Asian female twins. I don't know how they became male and from a different culture. lol Or how the Jews got ahold of a story that want their own. 

Any nice trips to Korea for some Cain pit dirt? ?? Maybe you will be able to resurrect with it??? lol 

Now, they also say that the female aspect volunteered, lol. I don't know about that if it wasn't even SUPPOSED to happen , so others say. I also picked up from the moon spirit (major) that his soul is Venesian based and mine is Pleiadean. So, not new to this area, not young to this area. They are said to be good, if there are any left, but they are one of different types of soul groups that incarnate into humans. In addition to the true story of the Pensive children. 

The shoe fits. It fits. Moon major. Got kicked out of the group of 4, I mean you can repent. lol Easy Lucifer bait. lol On a rational level I like this person -- one of top smartest people, on a spiritual level I am like "you always have been bad, do you ever learn".. Reincarnation, let me get back to Buddhism, there is no making sense of this ancient history to others. 

bcbefb5eb114482fed710dd0594b1320.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

If it was Korea hypothetically speaking, they would travel there just for some Cain pit dirt. 

Karma says it was probably Vietnam and theres a ton of agent orange and it got blown up. 

That's the basis of "their" scripture. Minus Lucifer. If an elitist has two twins, and the 2nd one is a girl, like Lucy/Able. Tradition!!! Its a little bit like the groundhog Luciferian game, like the boy with the moon spirit, but the girl with the sun spirit gets sacrificed. She would have to come out 1st to survive as a Luciferian twin, bc that tradition is so important to them. You could lie and get away with it, lol. Only the hardest really do it. The sun girl, she won the contest against the bull by being 1st and, yeah, happy ending. lol 

See it from my eyes, and Area 51 should be a plastic recycling center. lol 

Now, what I wouldn't let them take advantage of, is clean non vaccinated FLESH. You wont find that in America. Let me spell it out!!! lol

Edited by MatchaLove

Quantum Healers is on LIVE with an ET experience for anyone who wants to hear it. 

Hopefully its good aliens. lol

I am not lying though as I was talking about the recycling cans -- a I was typing "cans", something moved my toaster 5 times, a tap 5 times that moved it each time and it was loud. Will they get cans out of the ocean with plastic??? Aka good aliens. It can't be anymore weird then my toaster stories or Earth history stories. lol 

I guess I wont vividly describe how I know so much about greys (always around), AND IF IT was one, she is way past time for egg collection. lol

I always get warning depending on the type of Annunaki, last night it was a warning about a tall grey ironically for 5:40-5:45. Which is a HIGH danger level. Little ones typically still have essence left or life left, they do not, so are therefore "up to something when they around". MORE then what is TYPICAL considering how normal it is. He got off his high horse to do something probably maleficent. So, what I have been thru, lol. I haven't had a warning like that in a long time, so its a warning, who knows what they are planning to thieve. lol  It used to happen so many times in a night, you wouldn't believe, so I wont talk about it further. So, when they show up I am ready. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

I did overhear something that they "thought"...….

…..about an awakening last night. 

Still up to no good, so I disapprove of all good grey, mantid, and reptile talk. lol 

Like the ones that talk about good mantid experiences, yeah how they are experienced carnivores/parasites?? And most of us here are human. FOOD!!

That's some medication I NEED!!! lol

Actually, the only type of Annunaki that said "oh give me what I want or im going kill you" (not hinting at the fact, but straight talk lol) was a MANTID that was in an occultist human and in an energetic sense they stick out of the stomach with their claw hands. They are the only type of Annunaki that really sticks out abnormally like that. And im like "b!tch, don't threaten me with a good time". lol 

Now, I have described what they want. So, better not to talk more about that. lol 

they-spend-billions-of-dollars-every-year-lobbying-lobbying-to-5650746.png

Another "good" description of parasite alien.

Me: Not Fetch. 

5fdae5fb2fc8aa9f78d6004cbd3e230e--reaction-pictures-funny-faces.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, I wish that people would listen. 

What the greys/Annunaki want to do to you, you might as well end up like that lady in Hawaii that just got arrested. 

This is the shameful history of the military. 

Might as well join the loon for those that are involved. Same thing!!! Only including everyone in your family. 

But who's listening???

Any ways, I think positive aliens should intervene. 

The Annunaki are like those Sailor Moon monsters, that can eat you from within. One after the other. One after the other. 

Look what the military did!!!! Killed all the people they want to protect. Look at all the blood on their hands. After this PR disaster regarding negative entities like the Annunaki, they should have ZERO of a reputation. 

One after the other. One after the other. Until all the flesh is gone.

That's what they did a deal with folks, we got a problem peoples!

Most ETs don't care, b/c its YOUR PROBLEM. Then some see the need to do something b/c it will also effect them. (as above so below)

The American military done killed everyone!!!! No survivors, bunkers don't work. They thought it was a GOOD idea to let these things in and FEED off from our people, and expand their Saturn occult base to torture us good people. 

No one listens!!!!! And most other ETs DONT CARE!!!! They just don't!!! Earth dosent have a mild case of ring worm parasites, they have an advanced case that's about to eat the heart.....everything!!! B/c they know without it, they can eat thru your FLESH. THE ONLY REASON!!! 

Its like that Linkin Park "Nobodies Listening". 

Just portraying the true intentions of the Annunaki; they know exactly what they are doing. For those that didn't know what a TRUE HARVEST is like. 

If they were smart they would start getting rid of high clearance levels from Area 51 underground. 

Edited by MatchaLove

B.c humanity did it, not Cain/Susan, no survivors. 

Just saying, ITS YOUR PROBLEM. 

No help coming!