Sign in to follow this  
yass

The 2020 ”Societal Reset” & “The Great Transformation“ 2020-2030

Well, I was hoping for an Astrology section like we had at the old DI forums but being there doesn't seem to be one I suppose General will do.  I did a search of the forum using the word "Astrology" and it looked like most of the Astrology results were posted in General.

I happened to run into these doing a search for something else and thought these were interesting so thought I'd share (some excerpts and links) for whatever it's worth.

The 2020 Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Synods square Eris
with Ceres, Mars, Pallas & Chariklo
~ A Societal Reset ~
Including
The 2021 Jupiter-Uranus and Saturn-Uranus Squares
~ Disruptive Technologies & the emergence of a new
Sociopolitical-Economic Paradigm ~
& The Pluto-Eris Square & the Pluto-Eris ~359-year cycle and the global financial system.

In the year 2020, three major planetary cycles complete and begin anew, creating a societal reset and the start of "The Great Transformation" occurring throughout the next decade, 2020-2030.

https://www.lunarplanner.com/~lunarpla/2020/index.html

We can anticipate important changes in the natural resources industry, the banking system, and regional and world leadership, but it is difficult at this point to anticipate what direction this powerful influence will take. Of course, the U.S. (July 4, 1776) Pluto is itself in Capricorn (27°), guaranteeing a strong effect on this country’s economy around those years. We understand that the initial intention of the Saturn–Pluto conjunction is to increase value and empower systems, but it is easy to mismanage these influences because they demand high ethical leadership, and therefore we must consider the prospect of a severe economic recession. At worst, with Mars in Aries retrograding later in 2020 and squaring the Saturn–Pluto conjunction, serious political conflicts and even a global war are possible.

https://www.mauricefernandez.com/the-saturn-pluto-conjunction-and-the-transits-for-the-year-2020/

• Like 2

I posted a little bit previously in the Max Igan thread about some of the powerful astrology currently taking place. It is certainly worth a thread of its own.

On 12th January, Saturn and Pluto were finally in exact conjunction in Capricorn (in tropical astrology) at 22.45 degrees. The Sun, Mercury, Ceres and Chariklo also joined this conjunction forming a powerful stellium which also coincided with a lunar eclipse in direct opposition. Jupiter and the South Node were also in Capricorn (around 7-8 degrees) and Uranus started to go direct again. Saturn and Pluto are both heavy weight planets and so too is the sign of Capricorn which is the sign associated with Saturn and thus providing a double whammy of Saturnian energy. This has been a massive event in the astrological world and no such line up has apparently happened since 1285 AD. It is thought by some that the alignment could be the prelude to the collapse of old power structures, volatility, dissolution and the revelation of secrets and corruption - a societal reset perhaps.

Chariklo is causing a stir in the astrology world at the moment and is said to be calling to be integrated into our consciousness. She is said to have a deeply feminine energy operating from a loving connection to source and is thought to be the antidote to the heavy Saturn / Pluto transit, helping to dispel the polarity and assisting with the death of the old and making way for the new.

Later this year, the outer planets will start moving away from the dense and slow earth energy of Capricorn associated with territorialism, excess, materialism, possessiveness, division and polarity. Saturn and Jupiter (in conjunction) will move into Aquarius in December 2020 - a very different energy which is thought will bring a change of values such as humanitarianism, innovation and a futuristic outlook - the downside of Aquarius being that it is an intellectual, technological and head-based energy and not necessarily in touch with the heart.

https://www.astrology.com/article/2020-astrology-predictions

At the center of change brought by 2020 will be the cycles of Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto. The year begins with a union between Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn and ends with a conjunction of

Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius, with Jupiter uniting with Pluto three times in between. The conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn on December 21 is the defining astrological event of the year, as it will establish an astrological era of Jupiter and Saturn uniting in air signs that will continue until 2159. The influence of Pluto upon Jupiter and Saturn will dredge up issues with societal structures in need of innovative reform, particularly involving global economics and systematic oppression.

• Like 3

Wondering how this astrology fits with the corona virus stuff?  Those illuminati lizard crazies are using Saturn energy to mess people up with the virus.  How we fight back?   

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

No Astrology section ??? that's because it's BS and doesn't work ...( I took a short 'Diploma' course in it in my early 20's...Mayo school and studied it independently for many years) ...

There is a believer who has an Astrology thread here ... he's predicting the outcome of sporting events , it's probably in the sport section , he's got every prediction  wrong so far ...lol 

EDIT ...Here it is ...Read and weep/laugh .... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1746-sports-astrology-tips/

Edited by oz93666

The 2020 Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Synods square Eris
with Ceres, Mars, Pallas & Chariklo
~ A Societal Reset ~

I'm personally not sure what to think of astrology, but I'm sure the elites believe in it.  They believe in another dimension/world.  Didn't David Icke  say something about the the moon transmitting Saturn energy to Earth?  The elites practice a Saturn religion, so yeah, they would release a corona virus when it's in conjunction/aspects with something.

Re the sports astrologers... it's better if we all encourage everyone to share their ideas/theories, even if they turn out to be wrong or silly.  Brainstorming  leads to more and better ideas.  Got to make some mistakes along the way. 

I know it's a new moon video but it covers a lot of the wider 2020 astrological influences including the ongoing influence of the planetary cluster in Capricorn which will move into Aquarius later this year. I must say that I absolutely love this lady.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:56 AM, oz93666 said:

No Astrology section ??? that's because it's BS and doesn't work ...( I took a short 'Diploma' course in it in my early 20's...Mayo school and studied it independently for many years) ...

There is a believer who has an Astrology thread here ... he's predicting the outcome of sporting events , it's probably in the sport section , he's got every prediction  wrong so far ...lol 

EDIT ...Here it is ...Read and weep/laugh .... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1746-sports-astrology-tips/

………………..…………………….

oz knows this because he did a course and is now educated in these things ,, (diploma,)

AND ,, In the Thailand jungle ,, 

oz has plenty of time to contemplate the meaning of life ,, whilst  multi tasking & eating homemade coconut and banana ice cream.

Image result for funny fat man on lilo

On 3/19/2020 at 12:56 AM, oz93666 said:

No Astrology section ??? that's because it's BS and doesn't work ...

I suppose it depends on what you're talking about.  Reading the daily horoscope (for entertainment puposes only) or reading your natal chart, which can be very accurate.

Thing is, knowing the differences, but apparently, you do not.

1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

oz knows this because he did a course and is now educated in these things ,, (diploma,)

AND ,, In the Thailand jungle ,, 

oz has plenty of time to contemplate the meaning of life ,, whilst  multi tasking & eating homemade coconut and banana ice cream.

Keep the jokes coming J .... I hope you have a big stockpile of food , because soon the government will take control of supermarkets , and you'll either take the vaccine or have an empty stomach ....

21 minutes ago, yass said:

I suppose it depends on what you're talking about.  Reading the daily horoscope (for entertainment puposes only) or reading your natal chart, which can be very accurate.

Thing is, knowing the differences, but apparently, you do not.

I don't know if you've noticed yass , but I take this whole area of investigation very seriously ... intensely into the occult from a teenager , and spent many years into the quaballah , magic and astrology ...full time !! I've never had to work ... I used to draw up peoples astrology charts for fun .....

Bottom line Astrology does APPEAR to work in an extremely limited way , dependent on how intensely the Astrologer believe in his system ...Your beliefs tend to form your reality ...If you believe people are evil , you will increase the chances of being mugged ... if you believe you deserve affluence you will attract wealth ... and if you believe people with Taurus on the ascendant are stocky built , you will tend to attract those people ... so astrology will appear to the practitioner to be true , but to a very limited extent ...

This explains why there are so many different systems even in western astrology , equal house , placedian ...not to mention Indian astrology and Mayan astrology , they all contradict each other and are incompatible  ... If there was any truth in astrology they would all agree .... They are belief systems so will appear to the practitioners( in their own personal reality bubbles)  to be true ...

The thread I linked to proves my case ....  .... https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1746-sports-astrology-tips/  ... this member takes the subject very seriously , and has shown in this thread he cant get one prediction right ..... it doesn't work ...lol 

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

this member takes the subject very seriously , and has shown in this thread he cant get one prediction right ..... it doesn't work ...lol  

Yeah, I doubt if I'd even pay attention to that person as far as that goes. Things of that nature don't even remotely interest me.

21 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Keep the jokes coming J .... I hope you have a big stockpile of food , because soon the government will take control of supermarkets , and you'll either take the vaccine or have an empty stomach ....

I will oz ,, and I hope your bananas and coconuts keep coming! In your jungle paradise ,,

Image result for funny banana tree

when we are all doomed and gone ,, ie ,, the rest of the world ,,

Who will you talk to online? Oh,, I know ,, the other survivors that ran away and survived,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, 

Image result for funny huge coconut ,,

I don't know about astrology. But I do know that the big hollow spaceship moon exerts enough influence in tides to have influence on the 98% water bodies of humans. And plants.

20 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

I will oz ,, and I hope your bananas and coconuts keep coming! In your jungle paradise ,,

Who will you talk to online? Oh,, I know ,, the other survivors that ran away and survived,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, 

The overall strategy is to stay alive as long as possible and Pray ... If enough people call for Divine intervention 'God' can step in and heal the Dark ones  then we can still get to humanities new paradise civilization ( remember? ...no work, space travel ,  zero gravity tantric sex)....

In this free will Universe humanity has to ASK , or the good guys cannot help ... So the race is on to get enough people Praying before we are all wiped out ...

Karl Mollison explains it all ...getwisdom.com  ...or .. https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The overall strategy is to stay alive as long as possible and Pray ... If enough people call for Divine intervention 'God' can step in and heal the Dark ones  then we can still get to humanities new paradise civilization ( remember? ...no work, space travel ,  zero gravity tantric sex)....

In this free will Universe humanity has to ASK , or the good guys cannot help ... So the race is on to get enough people Praying before we are all wiped out ...

Karl Mollison explains it all ...getwisdom.com  ...or .. https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/923-karl-mollison-channeler-extraordinaire/&

oz ,, I agree with the things David says ,,, 

If you wanna PRAY and ASK ,, good luck to you ,, I hope you stay alive as long as possible ,,

Edited by jupiter12

On 2/17/2020 at 6:55 AM, yass said:

Well, I was hoping for an Astrology section like we had at the old DI forums but being there doesn't seem to be one I suppose General will do.  I did a search of the forum using the word "Astrology" and it looked like most of the Astrology results were posted in General.

I happened to run into these doing a search for something else and thought these were interesting so thought I'd share (some excerpts and links) for whatever it's worth.

I'm quite happy to continue looking at some of the aspects of Astrology on this thread.

I am not an astrologer as such, but I can add to some of the information in astrological terms.