Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Apple Retaliation

I cant send any photos thru email, its been blocked completely, on my phone. 

Its a simple process really. 

I was trying to finally upload the alien print/foot photo. 

I cant send any photos thru email, so if I were to take photos or footage, how am I going to get it on the internet??? Photos in particular?? 

Now, when I want to start working from home, which I am not mad, I expect that type of thing, it will effect that. lol

The most recent thing that I have done is call out the MIB. 

More then likely if I were to take video/footage of gangstalking incidents, they would be blocked. So, I am taking this to the NEXT LEVEL.

I didn't stutter, the NEXT LEVEL!!! You better expect bad, they telling their friends on Wall street jk lol, but they are saying "its bad" to each other. lol 

hatersgonnacat.jpg

This just got REAL!!!!

imagesTD6NT4YD.jpg

Starting here!!!

46903b52c4f15e453946eb723c3cb21e.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

They have the shower curtains.

Ceasar can get a shower curtain in his gay pent house. 

Polyester-Fabric-Pentagram-With-Demon-Baphomet-Satanic-Goat-Shower-Curtain-Head-With-Third-Eye-Binary-Symbol.jpg

John can get the t-shirt. 

freemasons lucifer.jpg

Keys!!!

imagesDI2JJTNO.jpg

You mean, these keys???? 

untitled.png

You want to piss off some Christians, I am in!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Lucifer the King of Annunaki. 

Now, I reckon, I wasn't suppose to find out I cant send videos or photos from my phone until some gangstalking incidents happened, so I will also post this on my gangstalking thread. 

Nibiru-Annunaki-Sumerian-Statues-Reptilian-Hybrids.jpg

The Pineal Gland.  Harvesting of energy and souls.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Types of Annunaki. Reptiles, Grey Hybrid Reptiles, Mantids, Greys

aki.jpg

I am not sure how far the Naturo run can get you with Lucifer and his boss lady. lol

Your granddad could be one, your uncle -- now your favorite cousins. 

The original stuff is carved in stone 6,000 years ago. I mean, your mother could be one. lol

90.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now we know, VIA the Show "Evil" -- this is being referenced to genetics. Look at the 6,000 year old hybrid person with the male parts. lol Big googley eyes.

Ceasars father. lol  

Matthew 13:24-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.

Edited by MatchaLove

What does it mean to "take a bite" out of an apple?? Why was this chosen?

A pure soul = an apple. A bite out of an apple. Or its reference to taking Lucifer's advice and "biting" the apple. Same concept.

Selling out!

1460538462-NobleIlluminati.png.jpg

An Apple Fan!!!

I would assume its the Intelligence community, I don't really care at this point who, but apple is known for recording everything. My life isn't personally private being a massively famous gangstalking victim, so I have an iPhone specifically for recording purposes. Now I can record, but I cant do anything with the footage or photos for being a tarot reader/business plans, and I don't have money for a new phone. 

Reddit, again, blocked a truthing post and I am calling them out. Reddit is such a bad site, they have never even allowed me to post ONE post!!! Talk about them already knowing your IP address and the MIB/black ops/hybrid types already going to SITES THEY OWN and blocking certain people.  

unnamed.jpg

Solving the mystery of the Dog King and Bird Queen. Oh Lucifer, look.

And his boss lady......awwwwww……...

which I have talked about elsewhere with details. 

He is clearly saying, that it is Dangerous to "join" and you see once you join you become almost void and lose that COLOR.

dangerous-mj-cd-album-cover.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Seems like this launch price is rubbing man's fall from grace in our face. It's strange that a byte is a unit of digital information too. Could be purely coincidental, but it's very fitting.

666apple.jpg.3e41d34177b2b1a28ddb454048863192.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems like this launch price is rubbing man's fall from grace in our face. It's strange that a byte is a unit of digital information too. Could be purely coincidental, but it's very fitting.

666apple.jpg.3e41d34177b2b1a28ddb454048863192.jpg

Well, who kills their own sister???

Cain and Able were actually two twin sisters from Mu before it fell.

So, Cain did. AKA Susan's step "away". 

I mean, you take a "moral" step away, I mean, what do you expect. 

Ive seen "Susan" evolve to do a few good things this life time, lol. But still a billionaire. We aren't invited. lol But who knows, he is known by the left to be a bad person. I don't see it that way completely, I mean, at one point he was Cain, that's evolution. Unless he killed another sister? Forget about non family members. 

The lies they tell us. Ancient Mu is just way before the Jews. 

There has been 5 or 6 ages that have ended with floods and drastic temperature change (one is said to have ended in fire, but prob a lot of flooding), but a lot of genesis seems to be based on this one story, multiple books across just our Asian FEMALE twins. Susan and Lucy, and this isn't the first time you have heard about the two together. Now, if we include the gnostic versions of stories, then Susan and Lucy are just repeated in the bible over and over, and have had reincarnations as saints as well. Thank you very much!!!! So the story says, they are together 2,000 years ago, and in Genesis as our Asian FEMALE TWINS. and as countless other saints, etc. Where things get shady in all of this, is actually WITH THE JEWS.....as in that's when weirdo scripture that's Annunaki provoked starts coming out. AND MONEY CHANGING!!!! Ancient Mu has long been gone, Lucy and Susan are yet to be born for that year zero reunion, and they are in this demonic intense Aunnnunki environment. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, in the dark occult terms Jew's pride themselves on being the decedents of Lilith. 

If Lilith was Asian, then how is that possible?? (We are talking East Asia)

The survivors of Mu, went to what is now California (the ones that did survive) and mingled with the Native Americans.

Brought to you by, the MORE you KNOW!!!

sesame-street.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove