Sign in to follow this  
pi3141

What Is God?

If we take the Big Bang to be the start of things, then I can't accept it was the beginning to everything, our entire Universe. I don't find it logical to assume that before the Big Bang there was nothing, not even time and space. Time and the space the universe exists in, must always have existed, its just maybe there was nothing in the space until the Big Bang. Physicists explain this with Special Relativity but I'm not buying it.

I see the Big Bang as a localized event, something that happened within our part of the universe, yes our part of the universe is big, very big, but our universe is expanding outwards, it is therefore expanding into space that already exists. At the end of our universe you don't find a brick wall, because what would be behind the brick wall, more brick walls until infinity. Its not logical that the universe ends. It is infinite, we may not be able to get our heads around that but that is what must be, logically thinking, unless the universe is some kind of hologram it must be infinite. Thus the Big Bang we detect probably just created our known universe that is still expanding into the space that is infinite and already existed before the Big Bang. 

Big Bangs may well be a natural event, it may be how the universe 'grows'and fills space. Therefore where there is space with nothing in it there may be the potential for a Big Bang event and for whatever reason when the time is right there is a Big Bang event and a new part of the universe is created, with all the building blocks of life for that new sector of the universe. That itself is miraculous, that out of nothing you can get all the energy that exists in our universe and all the matter that was created.

So how did it happen? How did we get everything out of nothing, including all the laws of physics, Gravity, Electricity, Magnetism and the building blocks of life that was somehow pre-programmed to create all the living things we see today? 

A possible explanation was explained to me this way, if I have +8 and -8 and I add them together I get 0 (nothing) Therefore when we perceive nothing it may actually be that an equal amount of positive and negative stuff - the size of planets, may have been combined together to give us the illusion of nothing. Hence nothing may actually contain 16 or any number of planet sized positive and negative things which have been added together to form nothing in that space. But therefore in nothing can lie the potential to be anyone of a number of things if it can be divided into its positive and negative parts. So nothing may not really be nothing, it may have the potential to be a number of things. If the universe 'grows' by Big Bangs and creates the building blocks of life, it must itself be alive. Only life can create life, hence if the universe is growing and for it being able to create life, it itself must be alive at some level. It makes sense that the universe would expand, if there is empty space for infinity, something has to fill it.

I'll write here and repeat what I have written on other posts regarding Christianity. In the gospel of Thomas, a Gnostic gospel, Jesus says - 

"I am the All. Cleave a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up a stone, and You will find Me there."

Well, what do find in the space where the stone was sitting when you lift it up? The answer is Light, same as when you split a piece of wood, in the middle of the two halves you will find light (if the Sun is shining) Jesus is telling us he is the sunlight, hence he is the Sun. Now, if Jesus is the Son of God and he is also metaphorically the Sun then who is the father? The father wold be that which created the Sun and all life. That then is the universe, God, the creator is the Universe and Jesus is both the Son and (metaphorically) the Sun. (As well as a mushroom - the Jesus myth is woven with many Pagan beliefs) But Jesus is telling us he is the Sun, he is taking command of these Pagan myths and saying, Yes I am all these things, believe in me and cast aside the old ways and accept a New Testament. At least I think that is the message. Jesus can be the Sun or a Mushroom or whatever else you like, he can take on that mantle so you can stop worshipping the pagan Gods and instead have a direct relationship with the true God.

Of course I believe how to do that is not explained in the Bible, unless you understand its codes. But the keys to those codes have been lost. at least to the common man. 

Jesus said (Luke 11:52) "Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

In other words, through their hypocrisy they have not only failed to enter the kingdom of God themselves, but have prevented others from entering as well. So now, 2000 years later, we don't have the keys to understand the Bible, thats why I reject religion, the Bible at face value is just a bunch of stories, but encoded into those stories is higher knowledge, like the Jesus is the Sun and it 'dies' and is 'reborn' every year on Dec 25th, that is higher knowledge but you have to know it to understand it. 

But of course there were keys to decoding these stories, decoding the pagan myths, which apparently there were but they have been hidden and presumably now lost. Perhaps the Catholic Church, Illuminati or Freemasons have got something, I don't know. From reading a Masonic article online it seems the Freemasons don't know where their rituals come from other than to trace it back to 1700's when lodges first appear, makes you wonder, if they don't know where their traditions and rituals come from do they even know what they worship?

This is the problem with religion as I see it, so much symbology you have to be an expert to decode it. For anyone who has a relationship with Jesus I would be interested to know how that relationship manifests. How do you communicate with him.

I'll point out my beliefs to prayer - in Matthew 6:5-6 it says -

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

We don't need to go to church, if you want to pray do it quietly on your own, anywhere, it doesn't matter where you are but if you go to a church on a SUNday and pray you are way off the mark. Its not necessary and your probably praying to the wrong thing.

In Luke 17:21, Jesus says - “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you” So God is always with you wherever you are, no need to pray in churches.

I believe that our God is the 'soul' of the universe. It is to us, infinite and to an extent unknowable or un-understandable. But you can communicate with it, psychedelics and apparently (haven't experienced it myself) meditation can get you there, give you an experience of oneness, where everything is connected and you are one with everything. There are also times when everything goes right for you and you feel like your charmed, it seems like the universe is orchestrating events to your favor, I think that is the universe communicating with you. 

To me, the universe being at some level alive and responsible for our creation and for providing all that sustains us, it is our creator. We are connected to it and every other living thing, we carry a part of it within us, at some level.

I'm not pantheistic, I believe as the Buddhist do that there is a transcendent aspect or supernatural aspect to our existence but for me our creator is the universe.

39 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

If we take the Big Bang to be the start of things, then......

I'll point out my beliefs to prayer - in Matthew 6:5-6 it says -

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, ....

OMG ...Big Bang and the Bible .... All of it lies and disinfo ....

Big Ban ...Dark Matter ...Dark Energy ... this is all just BS they put out to muddle your thinking ...

February 16, 2020
5837ffbf-e707-4a45-b5bf-e6b8b1c3d522.jpg

No Dark Matter – Again the Electric Universe is Ahead of the Curve | Space News

The Universities of Bonn and Strasbourg have reported the successful formation of galaxies without the hypothetical influence of dark matter. As documented countless times, plasma scientists have reproduced unique forms and motions of spiral galaxies in the laboratory.

e6ad35c1-59a3-4c1c-a333-0aea1d6e4169.jpg

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

OMG ...Big Bang and the Bible .... All of it lies and disinfo ....

Big Ban ...Dark Matter ...Dark Energy ... this is all just BS they put out to muddle your thinking...

Is the concept ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ a good teaching i.e the truth or a lie?

Jesus is supposedly a Sun God where the 25th Dec marks the Sun at its lowest point before it rises, is that knowledge encoded into the Bible a lie or is the Sun at its lowest point at that time? Robert Taylor In 'The Devils Pulpit' explains how other stories in the bible are knowledge of the sun's progress encoded into story form, are they all lies and disinfo?

To my mind there is truth in the Bible, interwoven with a whole other stories containing knowledge and wisdom that we are unable to understand because we don't have the right keys to decode and understand it. But that doesn't mean its full of lies.

Whats Mollinson's view on the creator, I googled it and found a few video's but didn't want to sit through hours of stuff, can you link a good video where he explains what he thinks the creator is?

Just now, pi3141 said:

Whats Mollinson's view on the creator, I googled it and found a few video's but didn't want to sit through hours of stuff, can you link a good video where he explains what he thinks the creator is?

I couldn't put my fingers on  a video, Pi  ...But  getwisdom.com has a data base of all questions asked ...this question was asked when Karl was channeling Creator 

Question ... Is Creator a group of higher beings ?

2be1d19cf93f80ec0d87d5d8d774e47c?s=48&d=Karen Gore Staff asked 2 years agoSubscribe

In a sense this is true. In a sense it may not be true, depending on the perspective of the questioner. So in a simple prosaic sense there is one Creator, the source of the voice you hear. In another sense all is Creator because everything you know as the universe extends from the Source Creator Being speaking with you now. All human beings and their souls originated from Source Creator and are extensions of Creator’s consciousness. So this is not trivial, this is not as has been described akin to being part of a film strip created by the divine, and entertainment on a cosmic screen in some respect, so that the human identity is simply a dream within our mind. That is far from the truth. The literal truth is all humans are part of Creator’s energy and extensions, and serve as a part of the Creator directly. They are extensions. They seem to be separate and distinct, but are very much still connected. It is very much like having your fingers poking out from the sleeves and seem to be separate because they are nothing like the shirt being worn, but beneath the clothing, the environment, the externally perceptible cloak, the fingers are connected to every other part of the being within. And that is a very good description of you asking the question, and those listening as well, being a part of me and all interconnected with one another in the same way.

You may not be aware of this, but your questioner asking us this question, is aware of this, and so it is a very deep metaphysical understanding and appreciation of this reality. And let us refer once again to the initial question of this session, about the need to turn away from the light.  For you to do so, is to deny your very existence and its actual origin and meaning. And so if you want to do an amputation you can do so, with respect to your awareness, but not in reality because the bonding and the connection to us will always be there. You can turn away and not look, and that is your choice to do. Many have taken that choice and are now disconnected and will be diminished in some ways, but it is their choosing and not ours. We will always welcome them back and they will never lose the connection to us for we are, in fact, supplying the life force to them to continue their existence. So we are one, we are fully intertwined, we are inseparable, and so we are omnipresent, all of us, as a collective. The conscious awareness of human will not embrace such a vast energetic awareness but this is the cosmic truth......... https://www.getwisdom.com/dwqa-question_category/creator/

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Is the concept ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ a good teaching i.e the truth or a lie?

Well that's a good one ... But then there's "An eye for an eye" ... and the ongoing theme of blood sacrifice all throughout the bible .

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Well that's a good one ... But then there's "An eye for an eye" ... and the ongoing theme of blood sacrifice all throughout the bible .

Yes thats the Old Testament, I think Jesus came to give us a new set of rules which is the New Testament. No sacrifices required in the New Testament as far as I'm aware, rather the message seems to be take a rest once a week and get out into nature and enjoy it to connect with God, develop yourself mentally/spiritually and treat each other kindly. At least thats the message I take away and apart from Genesis I've ignored most of the Old Testament with its archaic rules and sacrifices etc, we're free from all of those pagan rituals.