Sign in to follow this  
hayed joe

Eugenics? No, It's More You Mentalist!

If a Labour member said this, there would be thread after thread about them.

Thought at least the ones who abhor prescription medicine would be all over this? Or has it already been posted? 

Andrew Sabisky. Modafinil. Names to watch out for. Of course there'll be others and more different drugs etc.

But considering we got our "country" back from the EU, we aren't half falling asleep on the job of making it a better place!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Selective breeding is a dangerous road.

This guy is a good example of the kind of sociopath society would demand.

Soon they will have a chip to go full droid.

• Like 2

It's worrying, but I doubt anyone with a brain really believes we have our country back. Once they start listening to what English people want, then I might believe that.

• Like 1

https://researched.org.uk/sessions/andrew-sabisky/

Bio

Andrew Sabisky is a writer and independent research worker, particularly interested in evolutionary psychology, behavioural genetics, mental chronometry, and individual & group differences in intelligence and personality. After a MSc in Psychology of Education at the Institute of Education, he has presented talks on intelligence, genetics, and testing at multiple researchEDs and the Festival of Education (2015/2016). He plans to train as a chartered educational psychologist.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

https://researched.org.uk/sessions/andrew-sabisky/

Bio

Andrew Sabisky is a writer and independent research worker, particularly interested in evolutionary psychology, behavioural genetics, mental chronometry, and individual & group differences in intelligence and personality. After a MSc in Psychology of Education at the Institute of Education, he has presented talks on intelligence, genetics, and testing at multiple researchEDs and the Festival of Education (2015/2016). He plans to train as a chartered educational psychologist.

Ah, so another lunatic who thinks they know what's best for people he's never met. Well if only we had a dime for every time we came across those. 

And look at that! He's gone! Still not accepting any responsibility or apologising. What a psycho! I like to think it was this thread that did him in. Once Golden Retriever linked him to the Jesuits, there he went.

One down, another box of cranks who shouldn't be allowed anywhere a traffic beacon let alone the so called "gears" of parliament to get exposed.

https://news.sky.com/story/number-10-adviser-andrew-sabisky-quits-after-controversial-comments-unearthed-11936738

1 hour ago, hayed joe said:

And look at that! He's gone! Still not accepting any responsibility or apologising. What a psycho! I like to think it was this thread that did him in. Once Golden Retriever linked him to the Jesuits, there he went.

One down, another box of cranks who shouldn't be allowed anywhere a traffic beacon let alone the so called "gears" of parliament to get exposed.

https://news.sky.com/story/number-10-adviser-andrew-sabisky-quits-after-controversial-comments-unearthed-11936738

Yup once GR on the sniff he soon fucked off sharpish.

I havent found much dirt on this guy, cept he go's to white nationalist talks & an article about praising Trump winning the election & loves to promote the IQ race thing.

The neo Nazi alt right & most cons would love him & have same views about single mothers on the dole.

Its one extreme to the other, Corbynista & Borist Gump. Both boiling the frog for full totalitarianism boot stomping..

I bet the majority of Jews wont say shit about Nazis in the conservative party..coz its their kind of Nazi.

Just like Israel Jew only marriage breeding program.🤫

When Trump talks about having "good genes" I'm sure he is talking about the chosenite kind. It's lip service for plebs that are unaware though, I agree there.