Sign in to follow this  
JackJohnson

Books by T.Szasz - Where's best to start?

Heya,

I've recently started researching corruption of psychiatry, and it seems Thomas Szasz is my best bet when it comes to dissident voices about it. The problem is that Szasz has published a lot of books and I've got no clue where to start.

Can anyone give me a clue as to where to start?

Thanks,https://uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ddc&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&type=__alt__ddc_linuxmint_com&p=psychiatry+institutionalized+corruption

I have no idea, but it's an interesting, if depressing (no pun intended), subject.

Probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but maybe watch some youtube interviews with him and see if certain book titles of his keep coming up.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:58 AM, size of light said:

I have no idea, but it's an interesting, if depressing (no pun intended), subject.

Probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but maybe watch some youtube interviews with him and see if certain book titles of his keep coming up.

Well, would have expected a little more. His bibliography covers over 20 books. But thanks, I guess?

hei man  , Jack Johnson has really nice songs ,  ... but when it comes to corruption of psychiatry , i think   it became  a daily private interests , egotrips  , narcisoid dreams ,   money politics of manipulation through  disinformation , wrong diagnosis and wrong treatments in order to increase problems and conflicts around world and not solve them . Designing problems , conflicts , environment destabilization and disseases is a political and military strategical profitable  business and psychiatry sold its soul to the central intelligence of few  as numbered paper printing devils and their competitive olymp society private egomanism . You could think to start with wild animal pyramidal dream and then all those who tried to expose swiss choco nobel selfawarded toilet cream . Julian Asange is typical victim of psychiatry corruption and systematically wrong diagnoses to save the asses of present  united unions of organized crime   .  Mr Johnson , can you get those lyrics , can you get that  rhyme . ...:)

Edited by Quanthematic

On 2/20/2020 at 4:15 AM, JackJohnson said:

Well, would have expected a little more. His bibliography covers over 20 books. But thanks, I guess?

lol, can't give any more if I don't know any more, you ungrateful swine! 😝

On 2/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, JackJohnson said:

Heya,

I've recently started researching corruption of psychiatry, and it seems Thomas Szasz is my best bet when it comes to dissident voices about it. The problem is that Szasz has published a lot of books and I've got no clue where to start.

Can anyone give me a clue as to where to start?

Thanks,https://uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ddc&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&type=__alt__ddc_linuxmint_com&p=psychiatry+institutionalized+corruption

Hi his work like any author builds up with time. The manufacture of madness sounds like a good one.

Toxic Psychiatry is a good one too by Peter Breggin is a good one 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:46 PM, Aratron said:

Hi his work like any author builds up with time. The manufacture of madness sounds like a good one.

Toxic Psychiatry is a good one too by Peter Breggin is a good one 

Thank you, will check them out☺️