Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Getting a RFID chip

Hey guys, getting a chip could be so cool... or so these guys will make you think..

The cost effective way to improve society is of course to chip and pin just the political elites and top civil servants.

A call for an uprising usually has good content, making these rfid chips popular is something to look out for now then. I’ll post anything I notice in the future 👍

There will be some idiots that willingly get an implant like the few thousand in Sweden a while back, but they will have to force it on most people. The average non-Christian also thinks a chip is a step too far, so it's not just religious folks that fear the mark. They will probably end up saying if you don't get a chip you're a terrorist, or no universal basic income for you etc. Or the 21st degree masons will just decapitate if you don't take it.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

we have them in our drivers license, I went up to the RTA and told them I didn't want a tracker in my license and I was told in no uncertain terms I don't have a choice, funny every one that has been in my license doesn't seem to work ,go figure. Its a criminal no no to tamper with your rfdi in the license, punching holes in them is no good microwave is no good ,these methods leave tell tale signs but mine never seem to work and they are a pristine as the day they were issued,maybe the trackers are of inferior Chinese manufacture 

Edited by peter

Something that works better then an iPhone?? lol hmmmm

I like my iPhone for its features and picture quality, and I have no privacy any ways, but I if you don't have normal meditation practices or are looking to live longer and have privacy, I wouldn't recommend it. lol 

Reminds me as a kid I was like "dad, why do you smoke, it can kill you?" and he is like "I have been dying since the day I was born".

lol Not looking to live longer. lol I understand that now. Let me light up this cigarette and think about it. lol

Unlike the rest of y'all, Lucifer cant control me thru threats of death. I am like "don't threaten me with a good time". lol  Best day of your life is the day you come in and day you go back out. lol 

So, with that said, I like my iPhone. lol  a chip?? You caught me!!!! SAYING "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE". LOL I AM A BAD GIRL NOW. LOL 

Edited by MatchaLove

Will we one day be FORCED to have the chip? Or will it be more of a social pressure thing?

3 hours ago, Stride said:

Will we one day be FORCED to have the chip? Or will it be more of a social pressure thing?

From what I gather, the plan was to start as a cool social thing, making people aware of it. Then it becomes a way of paying for food at shops etc, then possibly a mandatory thing unless there’s a lot of resistance. I’m sure I’ve heard about they wanted to chip kids at birth but I don’t know about that 

ultimate plan is fir elite bankers to have total control, of we rebel they wipe all our money from our chip

if you think you are chipped there is a strong neodymium magnet that apparently can render the RFID useless.