Sign in to follow this  
Einstein Debunked in 2020

Let's revive monarchy !

In the past we had only one monarch and all his family, say 15 people at most, in politics. Now we have hundreds of monarchs - the politicians, the political parties. One monarch scream let's go this way, The other - let's go that way. They are doing nothing anyway. For HUNDREDS of years they did not solve a single problem on our planet - we still have homeless, jobless, wars, etc., they did not make life a better place on our planet - same problems we had before with the monarchs. Would not it be better to just have one monarch and one family? We do not need the politicians and the political parties. They need us to feed them. They are parasites, playing games with poor folks.

Edited by Einstein Debunked in 2020

No.

Monarchy is evil.

I name Her Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as Prime Parasite and her brood as Secondary Parasites.

Edited by gregory-peccary

B̶r̶i̶t̶a̶n̶n̶i̶c Rootless Internationalist Majesty Queen Elizabeth

She doesn't seem to care about Britain, she just keeps quiet as these isles go to shit. i'm not a royalist, but I feel like I need to be careful what I wish for. When there is one monarch ruling the world from the holy land, people will soon want the old world order's monarchs back. Ruling over subjects is bad, but If monarchs cared about the wellbeing of their subjects they would get more respect.