Sign in to follow this  
EnigmaticWorld

The Greek border situation

Posted (edited)

I feel like this would be getting more coverage if it wasn't for the coronavirus so I thought I would make a thread.

Hats off to the Greek border guards, but this shows how useless the EU is in securing Europe. Every European nation should be sending troops. Turkey has 3+ million migrants, while Greece's population is estimated to be around 10,423,054. Why is Greece being left to deal with this on their own?

Untitled.jpg.9b82f6a2dcf39010ef403b636a90773f.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Athens claims Turkish police are firing tear gas ‘to help migrants cross border’

A Greek security official told Reuters that the Turkish riot police were firing the canisters in an effort to push back the Greek forces on the other side to give the migrants a better chance of breaching the border. “The second reason is to provoke [us],” the official added.

https://www.rt.com/newsline/482309-greece-turkey-tear-gas/

Letting them join NATO was so foolish.

Posted (edited)

I always wondered how something as incredible well organised and as powerful as the Roman Empire could fall.

Now my questions are answered because it's happening right in front of our eyes but on an even bigger scale.

Incredible.

If there's any civilisation in the future they won't believe what happened and how people apparently just watched their countries being invaded before their eyes and did nothing to stop it.

Weird times.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Thank Poseidon for oceans. Although I don't really have any faith in the UK when it comes to securing the channel.

Posted (edited)

I'm hearing that Greeks are forming vigilante groups to help border guards. Greece has had enough. Videos are surfacing of NGOs being attacked.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm hearing that Greeks are forming vigilante groups to help border guards. Greece has had enough. Videos are surfacing of NGOs being attacked.

Good.

• Like 2

I'm not condoning violent attacks, but if Turkey is weaponizing masses of people against Greece, then they should be able to defend their nation.

Posted (edited)

Surely the Greek army should be allowed to shoot people who try to illegally force their way into their country....

I thought that was the whole point of having an army with guns....etc....

It seems that the victim is the criminal and the criminal has become the victim.....

This is hardly different from trying to defend yourself if someone tries to burgle your house. Lay a finger on the criminal and you're the one who gets arrested....

This isn't normal. I'd be happy to see the Greeks start shooting because despite what the media try to tell us, this ain't women and children, this is a rampaging army who will probably rape the first white women they see if they have the opportunity to do so.

Ain't it great that the media and politicians are falling over themselves to make us feel sorry for them.

This is what happens when Liberalism goes rotten.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Ain't it great that the media and politicians are falling over themselves to make us feel sorry for them.

Doesn't help when people recycle old footage to tug at the heartstrings.

recycle.jpg.1d4ecd6e9faf7757493d1f3f11afb5da.jpg

Turkey deploying special forces to border amid migrant surge

ANKARA, Turkey -- Turkey said Thursday it would deploy special forces along its land border with Greece to prevent Greek authorities pushing back people trying to cross into Europe, after Turkey declared its previously guarded gateways to Europe open.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/turkey-vows-justice-migrant-killed-border-greece-69405603

On 3/4/2020 at 4:49 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

ngo.jpg.2fb8ea1fe2817b43b7420deecc81e9d4.jpg

Must be those far right zionazi white supremacists some posters are talking about on this board

Zionazi only protect Israel's borders. Holding back the evil Yevsektsiya migrants.:classic_unsure:

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Zionazi only protect Israel's borders. Holding back the evil Yevsektsiya migrants.:classic_unsure:

Are you saying it's ok for the Greeks to protect their borders from Muslims invading their nations, but it's not ok for the Americans, British, French, Germans, Swedes, and Israelis to do the same?

Edited by Jaguar Paw

19 minutes ago, Jaguar Paw said:

I guess we're all supposed to blame Turkey now. What a joke

They shouldn't be blackmailing people over Syria. All countries need to leave Syria alone. Of couse they won't though because turning Damascus to rubble is part of "prophecy".

6 minutes ago, Jaguar Paw said:

Are you saying it's ok for the Greeks to protect their borders from Muslims invading their nations, but it's not ok for the Americans, British, French, Germans, Swedes, and Israelis to do the same?

You missed the point as usual & are putting words in my mouth.

Israel doesnt allow any immigrants..Jew only Nazi state.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They shouldn't be blackmailing people over Syria. All countries need to leave Syria alone. Of couse they won't though because turning Damascus to rubble is part of "prophecy".

I don't believe Turkey is "blackmailing" the EU. This all scripted. The EU is deflecting the blame and using Turkey as a scapegoat. And you fell for it. The EU wants those immigrants, there's no need for Turkey to be blackmailing the EU.