Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

WOW  !!!!!  what do we make of This...?   I remember "crisis actors" in Ebola outbreak and the UK Novichok  thing . Who or What are the public to believe..??  always seems a Drill preceeds these events EVENT 201 Bill and Melinda Gates  Hmmmm

• Like 1

This virus, real or imagined, has set a precedent, in the quest for containment. The mass lockdown of entire populations, enforced temperature checks, forcible detainment and imposed quarantine. If someone claims you are displaying symptoms, (identical to the cold/flu) you can be snatched by unidentifiable masked hazmat-men and transported to any facility of the state's choosing, to be held against your will for an indeterminate period. When the 'miracle vaccine' has been developed, in record time, it will be mandatory; first they must create the "demand."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

In Truther parlance term NWO can be used in two ways ... It is the societal model  the Cabal wish to achieve , sold to the masses as a united world without war and terrorism under one governance. ...NWO is also often used to refer to the people who wish to establish this NWO ...aka , the Cabal , Illuminati  , controllers. 

In reality the NWO will be a fascist dictatorship , no freedom  for the masses , think  Hungergames , 1984 , Adjenda 21....

The closest the West has ever come to this was in Nazi occupied Europe , Police check points on every street corner , no freedom of travel , anyone could be disappeared to a slave camp ...   This could not be maintained for long because it was against the will of the people ... even the police doing this were not really happy about it ....

We now see appearing in the world a transformation which will bring about exactly the same state of affairs , but done with willing compliance of all involved ....

A whole country with all air travel ended , where government announcements order citizens not to walk the streets without a mask , where people are temperature screened , and if outside the norm you can be taken away ... all with compliance from everyone ...

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RTX76185-e1570182081946.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=410&h=231

https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/900501-airport-thermal-hmed2p.grid-6x2.jpg

This is the way the ET's who are at the top of the control grid can start to process humanity in large numbers ... The population is a vast valuable resource . Previously they have limited numbers of those taken to around a million a year , the missing children , those who go missing from National Parks , to take more could spook humanity , ring alarm bells ... these people will be sold on the ET slave market , multiple uses , many just slaves , some eaten , others turned into cyborgs...

Now they can take unlimited numbers without causing alarm.... "  What happened to the Jones family?"  ... "Oh coming back from holiday , airport screening showed they had the virus , they went into quarantine ... we heard they all died"  

• Like 3

Significant false-negative rate in tests. 50-70% stay undetected because coronavirus tests are false-negative. 

High false-negative rate Wang Chen, director of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, said: Due to the low sensitivity of the reagents, only 30% -50% of the people who are actually infected with the virus are positive for nucleic acid detection, and there are a large number of false-negative patients, which means that the false-negative rate is 50-  70%, in order to avoid missed diagnosis, Wang Chen suggested setting up clinical-level investigation measures to prevent further spread of the epidemic.

Interview:

• Thanks 1

I covered Arrow Park hospital and the Operation Faraday Field military exercise that took place in January 2019 on Merseyside and the hospital had a blackout on day 1 of the op. We now have the hospital involved in this coronavirus fiasco. I have tracked that hospital for a year and now I connect the dots… There is so much info and so many angles in this 35-minute action-packed video that you won’t want to stop watching it as I make it as catchy, informative, funny, and interesting as ever on Enchanted LifePath TV.

I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel so you can get notifications of new articles and videos from Enchanted LifePath. I am glad you visited this page on Before It’s News and helped the website to stay popular. Be Enchanted We Are The News

Enchanted LifePath Website Article Coming Soon: Coronavirus: Crisis Actors, ID2020, Event 21 – China Mother Of All Hoaxes

• Like 1

China is introducing more restrictive measures to try to control the outbreak.

Beijing has banned group dining for events such as birthdays and weddings while cities such as Hangzhou and Nanchang are limiting how many family members can leave home each day.

Hubei province has switched off lifts in high-rise buildings to discourage residents from going outside.

Its capital, Wuhan, has a lack of beds and equipment, one senior city official said. Despite the rapid construction of two hospitals, the volume of patients is causing severe strain.

Reports on social media say the Wuhan government is to carry out door-to-door temperature checks on residents.

China is also pursuing technological solutions to the outbreak, with 5G-powered robots being tested in Guangzhou, a port city northwest of Hong Kong, with a view to using them to take people's body temperature.

Thanks I had to extend it I added another 15 minutes but I will leave that video at that it's done I will do a decode vid on it all that could just as well be this long too 

• Like 1

American flight crews on the evacuation flight out of Wuhan wearing military level 2 (!!) protection gear that is usually used only for chemical or biological warfare. What do they know what they dont let us know?

Passengers were forced to drink an unknown substance on the flight or they would not have been allowed to leave the plane. Hear the voices!

Oh well, it's just like a flu .... NOT !!!

Edited by bluebirdgr

American evacuation flight from Wuhan. These are military grade level 2 hazmat suites, normally used only during biological and chemical warfare or drills. All passengers had to drink an unknown liquid, otherwise they weren't allowed to leave the plane. Hear the voices!

Edited by bluebirdgr

The world is now in quarantine( the world being a huge ship for very rich people that never docks

Does anyone get the feeling this is a huge money led programming
China releases the virus
China makes hospitals in record time
China releases a vaccine in record time
China rounds up dissenters and those who resist the vaccine(the mark of the beast)
WHo commends china on its fast and effective approach
Who you gonna call when theres another outbreak(CHINA)
China now heads the vaccines industry
Relase the viruses and have the vaccines ready MONEY MADNESS
Dont enter quarantine, you are never heard from again, they remove all social media, anyone been allowed to report whilst in quarantine , i havent seen any.

No conspiracy here.

It;'s what happens when carnivorous corporatism sublets the production of cheap drugs (which give low profit margins) to foreign suppliers.

Edited by serpentine
  • Thanks 1

Very strange:

The french ski resort where the 5 British toursist were infected with NCP and where hundreds of ski tourists are being tested right now is called:

Les Contamines

(translation: "The contaminated")

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7984385/Hundreds-people-tested-coronavirus-French-Alps.html

Didier Mollard, a father of a child at the Les Contamines school, said: 'We are taking their temperature twice a day and are watching them closely. We are worried 100 per cent for sure. '

Émilie Bétourné, a mother whose son attends the school, said: 'My son is in the class of the brother of the child who is infected.

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1

Who could invent that? It's like a script from a bad movie:

The name of the French ski resort where the 5 Brits were infected and where 200 more were tested for NCP today is ... (sit down first):

LES CONTAMINÈS

Translation: " The Contaminated"

you cannot make this up. No, you can't. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

That and the Four Horseman coaches, someone's having a giggle somewhere.

Same with the resident evil link with the symbolism and corona, anagram of racoon city. Someone’s taking the piss haha

• Like 1