Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

In all seriousness, how dangerous is the coronavirus, so far it has a low death rate. I assumed there was fear mongering going on to make people want to vaccinated against it. DI’s problem, reaction, solution in a nutshell. 

I am seeing claims that the severity is being downplayed, is anyone recovering from it? Overall Bill Gates wants mass depopulation, he won’t care if its from a disease or vaccine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

In all seriousness, how dangerous is the coronavirus, so far it has a low death rate. I assumed there was fear mongering going on to make people want to vaccinated against it. DI’s problem, reaction, solution in a nutshell. 

I am seeing claims that the severity is being downplayed, is anyone recovering from it? Overall Bill Gates wants mass depopulation, he won’t care if its from a disease or vaccine

At the moment the death rate is 8,3%

But could be up to 23%.

• Like 1

9 flights a day coming into uk airports from China !! are we MAD ? !    over 5million cases in China now. How the hell is UK going to cope.. seems like world wants it to spread until enough have died..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, Velma said:

China is introducing more restrictive measures to try to control the outbreak.

Beijing has banned group dining for events such as birthdays and weddings while cities such as Hangzhou and Nanchang are limiting how many family members can leave home each day.

Hubei province has switched off lifts in high-rise buildings to discourage residents from going outside.

Its capital, Wuhan, has a lack of beds and equipment, one senior city official said. Despite the rapid construction of two hospitals, the volume of patients is causing severe strain.

Reports on social media say the Wuhan government is to carry out door-to-door temperature checks on residents.

China is also pursuing technological solutions to the outbreak, with 5G-powered robots being tested in Guangzhou, a port city northwest of Hong Kong, with a view to using them to take people's body temperature.

I think I heard it said on the news that the UK government have decided today they will do the same forced quarantine when an outbreak occurs there. As far as I know not so much as a squeak out of the red team about it.

I can't remember ever voting for anyone to do that.

• Like 2

BBC breaking news- a doctors practise in brighton UK has SHUT as several staff have got THE VIRUS.  Will Brighton be Quarantined ? the Superspreader went to a pub in Hove aparently.

Here is an excellent lengthy and well researched bit about 5g and the beer virus (corona) from Annie Logical (she good!)

https://www.vigiliae.org/virus-link-to-5g/

"As far as I am concerned this whole thing is a hoax, another fake pandemic on the way. The usual players are involved, they claim to have a vaccine in 2 hours, there is a mock up of the very same thing just a couple of months before involving the US CDC and the Chinese CDC as well as representatives from all the usual agencies and companies such as the Gates foundation, it gives 5G the opportunity to be showcased and seen as a great asset, it also gets a lockdown at a time when the public in that area were protesting against the incinerators that were causing respiratory problems, what better way to make use of the situation than to use it against the people.I also think that the pulsed waves of 5G have the same actions as that of the electroporation method perfected by Dr Weiner, the same man who has been given the contract to create the vaccine so it would appear that 5G pulsed waves would enable any pollutants to penetrate the body more easily and give the appearance of a viral infection."

a must read, there is much more in there including did you know there is a military world olympics every year? Guess where?

"How many people are aware that the epicentre of the reported ‘Corona’ virus, in Wuhan, held an Olympic type games ceremony just months before the reported outbreak? Yes, exactly, probably none! All kept very much quiet despite the extensive and grandiose games. This was the 7th Military World Games held in Wuhan, the first time they had come out of the barracks and in the public domain! With attendance by 103 countries and an opening ceremony that not only competed with every Olympic games ceremony but was a clear depiction of a military world under the UN, yet no main stream media even touched upon it!"

There also a couple of vids which I am about to watch. Maybe someone else can have a look and them on here?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, wolfpavek1 said:

The world is now in quarantine( the world being a huge ship for very rich people that never docks

Does anyone get the feeling this is a huge money led programming
China releases the virus
China makes hospitals in record time
China releases a vaccine in record time
China rounds up dissenters and those who resist the vaccine(the mark of the beast)
WHo commends china on its fast and effective approach
Who you gonna call when theres another outbreak(CHINA)
China now heads the vaccines industry
Relase the viruses and have the vaccines ready MONEY MADNESS
Dont enter quarantine, you are never heard from again, they remove all social media, anyone been allowed to report whilst in quarantine , i havent seen any.

I believe they are getting ready to implant the population with the mark of the beast via Vaccines!

WARNING -DONT TAKE IT

https://youtu.be/fQjR8Cu9VOw

Edited by alexa
mistake

Police have been handed unprecedented powers to force those at risk of coronavirus into quarantine, amid fears two GPs may have passed the virus on to their patients.

The new measures have been put in place with immediate effect as the health secretary warned that the spread of the virus is now a "serious and imminent threat" to the British public.

On Monday, the number of cases in the UK doubled, (to eight) with panic on the streets of Brighton and the closure of a busy GP practice, as two doctors were diagnosed with the disease. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/10/police-given-unprecedented-powers-force-people-quarantine-action/

This is a violation of our inalienable right to liberty of life and limb.

• Thanks 2

On 2/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, bluebirdgr said:

Very strange:

The french ski resort where the 5 British toursist were infected with NCP and where hundreds of ski tourists are being tested right now is called:

Les Contamines

(translation: "The contaminated")

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7984385/Hundreds-people-tested-coronavirus-French-Alps.html

Didier Mollard, a father of a child at the Les Contamines school, said: 'We are taking their temperature twice a day and are watching them closely. We are worried 100 per cent for sure. '

Émilie Bétourné, a mother whose son attends the school, said: 'My son is in the class of the brother of the child who is infected.

Thank you for this, it is highly strange indeed! I just posted it on my FB and will add it to an article now I hope that is okay? Thanks mate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Velma said:

This is a violation of our inalienable right to liberty of life and limb.

Liberty is conditional on doing no harm, its purpose is to guard the interests of the public.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If it gets in the Petri dish that is the London tube then we're screwed, and goodbye economy.

seeing no one knows they have it for 2 weeks its likely its already there.

Benjamin Fullford saying its targeted at receptors in the lungs of asian people that westerners (i suppose that means white) don't have.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

seeing no one knows they have it for 2 weeks its likely its already there.

Benjamin Fullford saying its targeted at receptors in the lungs of asian people that westerners (i suppose that means white) don't have.

Untitled8.jpg

All humans have ACE2 receptors and it does not only depend on race but on health and other factors, too.

Higher ACE2 levels means more severe symptoms due to better and quicker replication of the virus. 

Higher ACE2 have:

1. Smokers

2. People with diabetes

3. Elderly people

4. Vegans

So if you are an elderly vegan smoker with diabetes then you're probably one of those who dies once infected.

In terms of ethnic genetic group, the highest ACE2 levels have (in that order)

1. Uyghurs (way up in front)

2. Southern Chinese ethnics

3. Japanese

4. Han Chinese

5. Koreans

Lowest ACE2 levels have Hispanics and Europeans

So then, if you are European genetic ethnics, no smoker, not vegan, no diabetes and not very old, your symptoms will stay mild like a normal annual coughing or throat infection we've already had 100+ times. However, if you are Uyghur or Southern Chinese, you have a good chance to experience severe symptoms. 

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 3

On 2/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, Back2Nature said:

I think I heard it said on the news that the UK government have decided today they will do the same forced quarantine when an outbreak occurs there. As far as I know not so much as a squeak out of the red team about it.

I can't remember ever voting for anyone to do that.

From Wuhan to the Wirral against your will, that is "cruel and unusual punishment."

Edited by Velma

This maybe the big cull many researchers have spoke about in past.

Looks very dodgy hope it's not as bad as I'm hearing.

• Like 1

Dead:

Founder of Canada’s P4 Lab, key to Wuhan coronavirus investigation

The sudden death of Canada’s first coronavirus Biosafety Level 4 Lab Director General makes people wonder if Dr. Frank Plummer was assassinated.

Mr. Plummer was the key person to the Wuhan coronavirus investigation because Chinese spies have stolen viruses from this Canadian P4 lab and shipped to Wuhan bio safety lab before the outbreak began.

https://gnews.org/107065/

Don't forget the fact that the WHO chief epidemologist from Australia  "suddenly died" aged 53 on the same day when the Wuhan outbreak became public. 

Is anybody smelling a conspiracy here?

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bluebirdgr said:

Dead:

Founder of Canada’s P4 Lab, key to Wuhan coronavirus investigation

The sudden death of Canada’s first coronavirus Biosafety Level 4 Lab Director General makes people wonder if Dr. Frank Plummer was assassinated.

Mr. Plummer was the key person to the Wuhan coronavirus investigation because Chinese spies have stolen viruses from this Canadian P4 lab and shipped to Wuhan bio safety lab before the outbreak began.

https://gnews.org/107065/

Don't forget the fact that the WHO chief epidemologist from Australia  "suddenly died" aged 53 on the same day when the Wuhan outbreak became public. 

Is anybody smelling a conspiracy here?

Good find. Funny how these scientists/doctors/bankers etc. keep on turning up dead.

• Like 1

fullford said robert david steele was arrested relating to the wuhan bio attack along with harvard professor charles lieber

and a week ago i saw a video of robert david steele repeating the narrative of it was passed on from the animals in the market not a bioweapon, which i thought strange as he normally has insider knowledge of the real cause, but if he was involved then he would push the false narrative.

• Like 1

Heres a theory, Iwas watching a documentary today about the Spanish flu of 1918, that actually started in Kansas USA, and they showed coughing up blood as one of the symptoms of flu

Its not its the symptoms of Typhus, typhoid consumption and Cholera

Now if we have a news story that says massive outbreak of typhus, hits china, india or africa, they rush to give vaccines and tried and tested medicines and its over in a week.

Thats how it becomes a notifiable and monitored disease as soon as one starts coughing up blood

Now if we con the people that influenza is a virus and it mutates every year, as BIG PHARM, we can when ever there is another typhus outbreak, as against put it out with already effective drugs, we let it run, and then claim its a new virus, its not, its actually good old typhus from contaminated dirty water.

But big pharm can then claim to be the wonder cure saviours, in the biggest cover up scandal since Kennedys body double was shot in 1963, and the queen was changed for a body double in 1953, and men walked on mars in 1969.

Interesting link here 1917 the movie, about the trenches and the epicentre of the flu/typhus cholera outbreak is in cinemas at this time, and the main character is called William SCHOFIELD, same week as the oscars, KOREA PARASITE WINS< and MR Philip Schofield comes out , and a rodney are you pulling my plonker moment the scapegoat (superspreader SS) came from the Contaminated JOY mountain Les Contamines MontJOIE, 

my joy contaminates them 
  • Like 1