Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

11 hours ago, bluebirdgr said:

It's one more thing that aleady in China evolved last week, but we didnt think about it so far. It's a reason to go into the cashless society straight away.

Chinese are already reluctant to touch any cash. Traditionally, cash is one of the best and most important virus spreaders. They announced that in Chinese TV already. Since then, people dont want to touch cash there. One guy (video exists) even threw all of his cash from a window into the street in China after they said in TV that they can get infected by touching exchanged cash. 

Coronavirus Fear = Cashless society!

I don't know who you are but thank you for planting this idea in my mind.

Mad Max Igan with an update.

Looks like they're entombing people alive inside their homes - welding door hinges shut, etc.

Edited by size of light

There's so much news today.

Did Boris have his posh butlins holiday paid for by someone? I guess it will all come to nothing but at least the red team played their part and are outraged.

Then there are those deep space noises from uranus. Hands up, they are coming from mine. I think it's all those vegetables I've been eating as the vegan/cycling/walking/dirty dirty car programming starts working, it's given me a touch of gas.

Sometimes I feel like a little kitty kat chasing a fluffy ball dangling from a string. Look it's over there, now it's over here, over there again. Fluffy ball, fluffy ball, fluffy ball.

I nearly forgot all about the virus then they had some of those teleprompter readers on the telly today and they kept using the word covid19 or whatever it is they would like me to call it now. They must have repeated it about 33,000 times (slightly exaggerating) in one segment. It's quite annoying as I've only just got used to calling it carnivorous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

I nearly forgot all about the virus then they had some of those teleprompter readers on the telly today and they kept using the word covid19 or whatever it is they would like me to call it now. They must have repeated it about 33,000 times (slightly exaggerating) in one segment. It's quite annoying as I've only just got used to calling it carnivorous.

that's an interesting number you chose to use there: '33'

just out of curiosity are you by any chance a freemason?

27 minutes ago, size of light said:

Looks like they're entombing people alive inside their homes - welding door hinges shut, etc.

Footage also feels a bit staged to me.

Officially ..... "The name Coronovirus is derived from the  Latin "corona" meaning crown or halo, referring to their image under electron microscopy of crown like spikes on their  surface similar to the  solar corona." 

It certainly does look like the sun with a hyper active corona ... Under going intense plasma discharge ... the dreaded CME , Coronal Mass Ejection  which can wipe out all electronics and  every smart phone on the planet , more deadly than any computer virus  ....The word virus has now been commonly linked to computers , something that can disable them...

220px-2019-nCoV-CDC-23312_without_backgrcoronavirus-thumb-s.pngSchematic-diagram-of-the-SARS-coronaviru

All this reminds me of the Electric Universe people .... they hold a belief that the Sun in ancient times look totally different from today ... It wasn't just the luminous  ball we are familiar with , but had streaks of light or plasma coming from it .... they have come to these conclusions from ancient drawings and cave art ... also laboratory experiments back up this idea . could the sun be about to go hyperactive? We are told this could happen instantly .....

Native American depiction of the Sun 

native-american-rock-art-chumash-sun-sym 

The  image  below is what Electric Universe people think the sun looked like in the past , and may do in the future .... (video 6 mins) 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

Detention centers worrying ! Fema camps for us next ? Our NHS cant cope with normal winters- how the hell will it cope if UK gets this bad ?  Major cities on lockdown.. no transport. etc  Dont Worry eh ???   cant help worrying.. !!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Back2Nature said:

It's sad to see the virus is taking so many lives.

I haven't seen any evidence of that, just hearing numbers getting thrown around, without anything to substantiate it, just "Lies, damned lies, and statistics."

• Like 1

China likes to save face and put on a front to the outside world so it's hard to say how fatal it's going to be until more cases crop up in other countries. They could be attributing deaths to symptoms like pneumonia instead of the virus itself too. It's hard to know how screwed we are right now. If it hits the global economy hard, we will likely descend into chaos regardless.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, yass said:

So, did you guys ever read pound's most interesting thread (research)?

The real cause of the Black Death

I remember Pound's black death thread on the old DIF - in fact, it's what made my buy 'Gods of Eden' by William Bramley and I wasn't disappointed. The black death chapter is one of the most compelling of the book alongside, IMO, the origins of the Brotherhood of the Snake and the Exodus. For those not familiar with the book, it makes the case that the black death was caused by biological agents which were deliberately released by ancient Custodial 'gods' to cause a pandemic and depopulation - the onset of which was accompanied by unusual celestial and aerial phenomena, mists, figures dressed in black holding scythes and UFO activity. Here is the video below from the old DIF thread where William Bramley was interviewed on the black death chapter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There was a large test or exercise at the local big hospital near me today involving all the forces they said it was a acid spill but i think they were testing for a corona virus outbreak ,I maybe wrong but it looked very large scale and there were people dressed up every where. Any one else seen this in there area in UK.

Edited by Captainlove

I live in the state of CT, USA and they are already reporting about "disinformation" about the virus just today on the news.

So, Bill Gates is already erasing his trail. 

Just letting everyone know, they may even go as far as to treat it like that hoax that happened in CT. ****HINT HINT****** I CANT SAY THE EXACT NAME, I LIVE IN CT. Not after what has happened to others. 

20 persons found alive and well after the fact on national television. Its bad enough when you find one crisis actor over periods of hoaxes, let alone about 20 persons alive and well after the fact. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I live in the state of CT, USA and they are already reporting about "disinformation" about the virus just today on the news.

Just letting everyone know, they may even go as far as to treat it like that hoax that happened in CT. ****HINT HINT****** I CANT SAY THE EXACT NAME, I LIVE IN CT. Not after what has happened to others. 

20 persons found alive and well after the fact on national television. Its bad enough when you find one crisis actor over periods of hoaxes, let alone about 20 persons alive and well after the fact..

1 hour ago, MatchaLove said:

20 persons found alive and well after the fact on national television. Its bad enough when you find one crisis actor over periods of hoaxes, let alone about 20 persons alive and well after the fact..

Bill Gates is one big piece of trash, anyone with a mind of their own can put the pieces of the puzzle together. Talks about eugenics multiple times cuz he can’t help himself, primary funder of pirbright institute, ran simulation on what would happen if corona broke out in wuhan, then tries to find a vaccine, one of his methods of depopulation which he talks about in his ted talk... is there not any way he can be criminally charged? For all the death and suffering in India and Africa for a start. The laws are there and he has broken them...

• Like 3

Going a bit off topic here sorry, but do you reckon the mass coronal ejection is something that could happen in the near future? The sun is fairly inactive right now so I wonder what happens when it gets going again. It would probably benefit humans if we had one, get away from technology for a bit. But only if we were taught how to grow food, survive the wild, not be savage etc, sadly we aren’t taught those things 

Edited by Seeker

china reports more 'deaths' by corona

fs, china is just on a rampage killing people it doesnt like under the guise of 'health'

china is probably killing anyone who just has a high temperature now

burn the bodies, no evidence, there... thats sorted

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seeker said:

...you reckon the mass coronal ejection is something that could happen in the near future? 

Not easy for a mere mortal to know .... I just noticed this virus could be suggesting this ... so could the Electric Universe people ....

The sun could be triggered by entering an area of space with a different electrical charge , in it's journey around the Galactic Center ... this could be the same "change in energy" that many believe we are about to undergo , Earth coming out of a dark period ... a change in "Yuga"

"Yuga in Hinduism is an epoch or era within a four-age cycle. A complete Yuga starts with the Satya Yuga, via Treta Yuga and Dvapara Yuga into a Kali Yuga."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zArk said:

china reports more 'deaths' by corona

fs, china is just on a rampage killing people it doesnt like under the guise of 'health'

china is probably killing anyone who just has a high temperature now

burn the bodies, no evidence, there... thats sorted

Business as usual then, for Commies!

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 3:03 PM, time4truth said:

But a killer Virus !! if you have low immune system\ diabetes/ are old and not in good health. SOMEONE is responsible for letting this Bio Warfare WEAPON OUT

But CLOVID19? That will never catch on, I prefer Simian Flu'

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Business as usual then, for Commies!

but strangely, like the Iran missile shooting down that plane, the west is silent about the out-of-control government.

you'd think they'd be having a go at em, with brexit et al. but no mutterings from Whitehall or Parliament

• Like 1

WOW!! interesting interview with William Bramley. Linda Moulton -Howe is Fantastic for information her Earth Files programes on You Tube are Facinating... To think that far back in our history Beings have been controlling our Human species- maybe its correct not tosay God but GODS. our DNA (human and animals) constantly being reviewed and manipulated by unseen creatures. rihgt up to more recent animal mutilations (horses sheep cattle mostly) .Definatley "food for thought" to coin a phrase !!

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 1:55 PM, oz93666 said:

Alex Jones was talking about this over 20 years ago .  Putting "mysterious deaths microbiologists"

i remember Rense had a full list, it just kept growing