Tetragrammaton

coronavirus mega thread

19 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

the onset of which was accompanied by unusual celestial and aerial phenomena, mists, figures dressed in black holding scythes and UFO activity.

interesting as the "411 missing" reports after the disappearance there occurs a weather event.

re:figures and lights ... this is written in G Hancocks Supernatural

i would suggest that a 'sound/energy wave' is tweeking peoples brains and affecting their nervous system making them massively immune suppressed

Terence McKenna talked about how if the people were completely truthful about the event it would make them sound loony tune mad.

i would say there are omissions in the reports of the black death and UFO reports. which would read too silly for 'town recorders' to write

Edited by zArk

Report of United Airlines flight from San Fransisco to Heathrow this morning. 1 passenger ill on flight moved to rear of plane by flight staff wearing no masks or protective clothing. Passengers wernt allowed to disembark till Doc arrived and all passengers had to fill out a Health form-then they disembarked ! Pilot told them 7 other flights had ill passengers landed at Heathrow today too ..!!  Faith in our Country ?  NO  !!!!!!!!!!!1

Some experts are afraid that COVID-19 got these same properties (same genetic structures like HIV):

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171019100818.htm

The reason for speculating about that are the many asymptomatic cases and the many false-negative tests and the many updates and changes between positive and negative tests of the same person, as well es the often very sudden deadly infections in the third week while many of these victims were already doing much better in their second week of illness.

If that is the case, then it definitely IS a bioweapon to reduce mankind as nobody would ever get rid of it again, even when tested negative. We'd have to take drugs all our life and those who cannot afford it, simply will die.

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1

Re Mitochondrial Eve post about Sounds and Frequencies affecting human immune systems.. Wuhan has 5G up and running and HAARP could also be interfering. Just a thought...

Also if people are getting worse AFTER 14 days and out of quarantine again... must mean they are still Infected surely. So 14 days is a joke , they need 29 days as recently mentioned. Uk Gov keeping us in dark. Where are Info Programs/Panorama on TV.. all we get is Boris' s flippin re shuffle. Just re arranging the chairs on The Titanic.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

It's interesting that Xi Jinping vowed to eradicate poverty in China by 2020 during the 2015 Global Poverty Reduction and Development Forum. I guess you can't be poor if you're dead.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, bluebirdgr said:

He died only 6 days after this article has been released and where he was named:

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2020/01/28/coronavirus-outbreak-a-result-of-chinese-biological-espionage.html

Only the occult Saturn number 6, how convenient. 

6 = the beast in man, 7 = the beast. 

Edited by MatchaLove

On 2/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, bluebirdgr said:

Mr. Plummer was the key person to the Wuhan coronavirus investigation because Chinese spies have stolen viruses from this Canadian P4 lab and shipped to Wuhan bio safety lab before the outbreak began.

Is anybody smelling a conspiracy here?

So, what is interesting is that I am going on about in other parts of the thread talking about how the MIB (men in black) never went away, and their relationship to black ops operations. What did the MIB do, they would crush any talk or evidence of UFOs/Aliens leading to a dark age period of skepticism. In which they used threats and intimidation to silence people.

Well, Merry Christmas everyone, they never went away!!!! Some may already suspect this, but when connecting dots we should talk about it openly. Who are they? What are they? And what do they want? They give orders and are given the keys and resources and freedom to give orders and order everyone around with the black government resources they steal from our TAX payer money. A little bit like SS officers for the Illuminati. 

So, I need someone from the Inside of this lab, quick send out an agent MIB, he has the title and the influence to just make calls and people listen to him/her, but chances are there was already Saturn Occultist involved. 

Edited by MatchaLove

5 hours ago, zArk said:

interesting as the "411 missing" reports after the disappearance there occurs a weather event.

Off topic but latest '411 Missing' - Stephanie Simpson, New Zealand hiker, fits the profile.

5 minutes ago, Velma said:

Off topic but latest '411 Missing' - Stephanie Simpson, New Zealand hiker, fits the profile.

but i dont see it as off topic ... its the assumption to how infection occurs thats a conspiracy of bollocks

underpinning our conscious perception of illness is a mountain of sheep shit information

imo, if we notice similarities across different topics then its symptomatic of our psyche being affected by a singular thing

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz which was released in 1981 and predicts a virus, like the Coronavirus, originating in the Wuhan region.

In a bizarre coincidence, a 1981 fictional novel The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz predicts a Coronavirus like outbreak and its origin. The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name. The top secret information of the biological weapons program is later acquired by US intelligence from a Chinese defector. The American military is ultimately successful in creating a vaccine which the Chinese could not.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin

• Like 4

Coronavirus: 'Stealth outbreak' fears as Japan struggles to find links to new cases nationwide

None of the new cases have cited any recent overseas travel, let alone to Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak. This has left officials perplexed as to how an emerging bunch of cases around Tokyo and in Wakayama - which borders Osaka - have occurred.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/coronavirus-after-first-death-japan-sees-first-possible-case-of-doctor-to-patient?cx_testId=20&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0#cxrecs_s

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aratron said:

What on earth is this massive pile of

bullshit about 

In China, it's about total control of the population, but "researchers" have warned today that "fake news" and "misinformation" could make outbreaks worse, because "conspiracy theories" lowers trust in authorities and "worryingly, people are more likely to share bad advice on social media than good advice from trusted (official) sources".

Scientists at East Anglia University (UEA) said "any successful efforts to stop people sharing fake news could help save lives" 

Meaning, censorship and a curb on free speech is necessary and if you don't get with the programme, you endanger others.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-deaths-rise-as-experts-warn-fake-news-could-make-outbreak-worse-11933550

• Like 2

So, I have noticed synchronicities over the years, when humanity is going in a good direction and the poor pulling themselves out of debt and getting help, and then a tragedy happens. Lets talk about 9/11 for a moment and the Iraq War which led to the recession; just more hardship for good people. So, we take 2 steps forward and then the Illuminati knocks us back 10 steps. 2001 was just suppose another year humanity progresses, from the music to the arts to technology. Its a cycle of them always knocking us back 10 steps until we are in such a deficit we have movies like "The Purge" that are popular, people are still starving, more land is taken from Natives, plastic wrap consumerism is killing wildlife faster then pesticides now, etc.  

So, 2020 is suppose to be a positive year that lifts things for a long time, so its interesting the Illuminati's involvement into all of this, like Bush's oil and oil friends.

Now, front and center, camera's rolling, we have a new billionaire involved in a scandal to do the same thing. Bill Gates.

9/11 and Bush/Chenneys and Blairs involvement put humanity back 2 decades, we are emotionally, health wise, and financially still in the year 2000. Now, Bill wants to put us back to 1980, like I said before the grudge culture (Billie Ellish), them stealing money from infrastructure and job creation, our tax dollars, in the 80s you saw nothing but old buildings and garbage and waste. Like everywhere is Ohio, water crisis. You saw drugs all over the place, we have METH and opioids, but mainly meth's disruption and spread is so quick its out done opioids in matter of 5 years, while the media has just gotten to opioids in a bit of a lag b/c the new meth figures are out of this world , like those two new cases in my family, you are seeing this spread like the snap of a finger. *You can smell it like pot, so hopefully this will help fight it.*** You can literally smell the body rotting from the chemicals, so its chemical/bo/poo smell.  Its just as distinct of a smell as an organic wiff off 100% Mary Jane, what a beautiful lady. lol Distinct, as in there is no other smell out there like the smell of meth. You are literally smelling the body rotting from the chemicals, once police understand it has a smell, this will help fight it. 

And speaking of flairs, Bush and Blair, thats what i have heard. lol

xmZ60y4.png

Bill's stupid face. The Illuminati goal's oh look, Asian writing he was in Asia in this photo.

gettyimages-1059443162-e1551207728649.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it's possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

"It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure," reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors living in the United Kingdom.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei-doctors-warn-even-deadlier-coronavirus-reinfection-causing-sudden-heart-attacks

• Like 1

By now anyone with a working brain cell knows what bill gates is up to with his eugenics plan... one way is by making people sterile, an example is pushing gmos on 3rd world countries and anti fertility agents were found in his vaccines in Africa... we know hi s links to the coronavirus, turns out that might also cause infertility... this isn’t peer reviewed yet but worth a read 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1

Edited by Seeker

Can anyone tell me or point me to figures showing the ethnic background of the people who have died so far as I'm struggling to find any people who have died who are not ether Chinese or of Chinese origin. If this is the case it looks to me more and more likely this was indeed a weapon. and a weapon designed to attack china specifically. Now who would benefit from that?? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Can anyone tell me or point me to figures showing the ethnic background of the people who have died so far as I'm struggling to find any people who have died who are not ether Chinese or of Chinese origin. If this is the case it looks to me more and more likely this was indeed a weapon. and a weapon designed to attack china specifically. Now who would benefit from that?? 

There are genetic differences in the ACE2 levels of different folks. The higher ACE2, the more severe the pneumonia symptoms will be. There is a list from an American study regarding ACE2 (see graphics). The new coronavirus needs ACE2 in order to enter the cells. 

Maybe this is made by nature. However, if you wanted to design a bioweapon that severely attacks the enemy only, the nCoV is well done. There is no difference in the number and likelyhood of infections  but a huge difference regarding severe symptoms. 

Of course there are also other parameters, regardless of genetic orders, that make ACE2 levels higher:

1. Smoking

2. Diabetes

3. Aging (elderly people)

4. Eating vegan 

EQtzkwpU8AAbrXt.jpeg.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

xmZ60y4.png

Is this a real thing just out of any interest? Is there a good source please 😁

• Like 1